• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:09
CEST 04:09
KST 11:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8897 users

Crotchmaster Love

Blogs > Crisis_
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Crisis_
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States165 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-30 01:58:49
October 29 2008 04:08 GMT
#1
So I'm in class and this attractive girl I recently met and came to start to know came to sit next to me, and we listen to my ipod.
It's on shuffle and eventually I fall asleep because I'm tired. About a week ago, I added FakeSteve's crotchmaster song to it for the lulz.
Okay, so I'm sleeping and I wake up 10 minutes later. It turns out that the ipod is playing the very end of Crotchmaster, so it's practically already been played.
At this point, she doesn't know I'm awake, and I didn't want to make a face, but in my mind I was like :O so I just pretended I was still sleeping.
After the song some generic hip hop shit came on my ipod so that was okay. At this point I was trying to formulate some plan without it being awkward (I heard her laugh at it as I woke up btw). I decided to tackle it straightforward and make it seem like it wasn't awkward for me.

So I said, "SO THAT CROTCHMASTER IS A PIMP"

and she replied "Hahaha, yeah, he's my firebathero"

in my mind was "WTF, HOT GIRLS BE PLAYING STARCRAFT?"

she just moved in from socal, irvine or some shit...

I dunno if she plays Starcraft, but I'll ask her sometime, although talking to girls about games is a no-no..

Edit: Took down the pic because I think she might be around ..

Edit: Just asked her today and we exchanged SC users. Turns out she's C ICCup, gonna face her tonight and get pwned xP Oh yeah, and she's Japanese. SWEET

****
YPang
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States4024 Posts
October 29 2008 04:09 GMT
#2
I think you imagined her saying "hes my firebathero" but she only said "he's my hero"
sMi.Gladstone | BW: B high| SC2: gold T_T
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
October 29 2008 04:10 GMT
#3
of dreams we are made of..
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
October 29 2008 04:10 GMT
#4
lol what?

that girls a keeper

(unless she actually likes FBH)
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
ilovezil
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4143 Posts
October 29 2008 04:12 GMT
#5
Hahahaha, that's just amazing.
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
October 29 2008 04:14 GMT
#6
Sure that wasn't just you dreaming? Person below me should say "Pics or it didn't happen"
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
ilovezil
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4143 Posts
October 29 2008 04:21 GMT
#7
Imagine if she actually reads teamliquid and finds this thread.
Crisis_
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States165 Posts
October 29 2008 04:23 GMT
#8
On October 29 2008 13:21 ilovezil wrote:
Imagine if she actually reads teamliquid and finds this thread.


I totally just thought of that.
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
October 29 2008 04:23 GMT
#9
tell her to sign up on TL and join my fan club

(PS me and saya have somethin in the works)
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Hypnosis
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States2061 Posts
October 29 2008 04:27 GMT
#10
punch her in the dick
Science without religion is lame, Religion without science is blind
inlagdsil
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada957 Posts
October 29 2008 04:30 GMT
#11
Haha cool! Maybe take down the picture though until you know she doesn't play SC. It would be hilarious if she were on TL!
There is nothing cuter than a zergling when it has just started taking crack
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
October 29 2008 04:30 GMT
#12
Yell 'Zerg Rush kekeke' and then touch here inappropriately, if she laughs she is a keeper.
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
October 29 2008 04:31 GMT
#13
On October 29 2008 13:27 Hypnosis wrote:
punch her in the dick


Haha, give this man a star

No but dude, I live 20 mins from Irvine. It's Asia 2. She looks Korean, which means the FBH reference is a possibility. Tell her you are going to UCIrvine or something to get a date or whatever. Then go to BBQ and pwn her noobs
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
Straylight
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada706 Posts
October 29 2008 04:33 GMT
#14
You did the right thing by playing it straight up, but it just so happens that she actually knows what this shit is so it didn't matter I guess.
It felt like gravity.
SpiralArchitect
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2116 Posts
October 29 2008 04:37 GMT
#15
On October 29 2008 13:10 Physician wrote:
of dreams we are made of..

I am torn between confusion and filing a rape report.
TeamLiquids #1 illiterate writer, writin dem wordz is de hardz.
BanZu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3329 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-29 04:40:04
October 29 2008 04:37 GMT
#16
Dude... you LUCKY BASTARD



EDIT: WAIT WTF, what happened right after? You didn't ask her about it RIGHT THERE AND THEN?
Sun Tzu once said, "Defiler becomes useless at the presences of a vessel."
Shymon
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States620 Posts
October 29 2008 04:42 GMT
#17
a FBH fan huh? kind of a deal breaker there unfortunatly ;p
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
October 29 2008 04:46 GMT
#18
cute story :s
Hates Fun🤔
Kaze
Profile Joined March 2008
United States6 Posts
October 29 2008 04:48 GMT
#19
Oh hi, yea, Firebathero is cool =)
il0seonpurpose
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5638 Posts
October 29 2008 04:48 GMT
#20
Ah why didnt you ask her? The suspense...
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
NeuroSwarm 148
FoxeR 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1030
Leta 616
Bale 83
League of Legends
Doublelift4156
Other Games
summit1g8616
JimRising 536
ViBE198
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Light_VIP 12
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1086
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 52m
Patches Events
12h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 52m
OSC
20h 52m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.