+ Show Spoiler +
I groaned when I knew the zerg had lost.. he fought so damn hard.
| Forum Index > Replays |
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + I groaned when I knew the zerg had lost.. he fought so damn hard. | ||
|
Epicfailguy
Norway893 Posts
| ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
On September 11 2008 10:46 Epicfailguy wrote: The sair\reaver\carrier build gotta require an insane amount of multitasking LOL typical protoss. | ||
|
besiger
Croatia2452 Posts
| ||
|
RowdierBob
Australia13526 Posts
| ||
|
Twisted
Netherlands13554 Posts
| ||
|
Duke
United States1106 Posts
| ||
|
TanksALot
United States153 Posts
| ||
|
Pafnucy
Poland1124 Posts
half of the game: "if zerg losses, its gonna be frustrating" | ||
|
EtherealDeath
United States8366 Posts
On September 11 2008 10:46 Epicfailguy wrote: The sair\reaver\carrier build gotta require an insane amount of multitasking Meh, it's not that horrible. By that I mean to pull it off "well", given any set level of play, that is, executing the strategy well enough to be more than sufficient for whatever rank you are. I personally find sair/reaver/carrier to be the easiest build for me to carry out, on andromeda anyways. Although I often end up with obscene amounts of minerals...and not much guess...more cannons i guess. Oh, and.....42 CARRIERS? SERIOUS NOW? | ||
|
Tien
Russian Federation4447 Posts
With 3 air armor, why didn't he make 100s of scourges? | ||
|
Kolll
Germany15 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Other Games Dota 2 StarCraft 2
StarCraft 2 • Adnapsc2 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • Reevou • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel • 80smullet Other Games• Azhi_Dahaki10 • FirePhoenix6 • FT.aCt)Sony2 • niya90s • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|