• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:32
CEST 01:32
KST 08:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7874 users

[Show] Unfiltered w/ ChanmanV and Destiny

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 31 32 33 Next All
ChanmanV
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1156 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-24 17:28:14
March 28 2013 17:16 GMT
#1
[image loading]

Hosts - Chris "ChanmanV" Chan and Steven "Destiny" Bonnell II
Show Date/Time Every Tuesday 5pm EST / 11pm CEST
Show Stream: http://twitch.tv/chanmanv

"Unfiltered" is a show where ChanmanV and Destiny will discuss 1-2 specific topics in the eSport/gaming industry each week. The goal is to get some interesting discussions/debates going with the viewers and communities while having a relaxed fun time. We may also have special community guests from time to time. We will be taking questions from this thread and stream chat towards the end of the episode so ask away!


Enjoy!

Episode #1 (03/28/13) - A Look at Streaming (VOD | MP3)
Episode #2 (04/04/13) - Blizzard WCS Announcement and Building a Streaming/Gaming Rig (VOD | MP3)
Episode #3 (04/11/13) - DDoS Post Wrapup, Female Streamer/Gamers, WCS (VOD | MP3)
Episode #4 (04/18/13) - Impact of Maps on eSports and Balance (VOD | MP3)
Episode #5 (04/23/13) - WCS NA Qualifiers, Copyrighted Music, Cheaters/Hackers (VOD | MP3)
Episode #6 (04/30/13) - SHOUTcraft America, Racism around eSports, and more (VOD | MP3)
Episode #7 (05/07/13) - Tribunal/Policing Games, Documentaries, WCS NA and more (VOD | MP3)
Episode #8 (05/21/13) - Movies, Athene, Idra/Stephano, and Casters (VOD | MP3)
Episode #9 (06/04/13) - WCS, Strikers, Twitch Subs, Damsel in Distress Trope (VOD | MP3)
Episode #10 (06/04/13) - YOU are the interviewer! (VOD | MP3)
Episode #11 (06/04/13) - Gretorp/Michael Schorr - NASL/MLG WCS AM, DreamHack, Game Design, and much more (VOD | MP3)
Episode #12 (06/25/13) - Microsoft DRM, TWC, Online Music Collabs (VOD | MP3)
Episode #13 (07/09/13) - LiquidSheth - Destiny.gg chat/subs, Marn blog post, SuperStar Strikers Cup, MLG smaller events (VOD | MP3)
Episode #14 (07/16/13) - LiquidSheth - Evo, Communities Playing Nice, LoL Athletes, Steam Summer Sale (VOD | MP3)
Episode #15 (07/23/13) - Robert Yip - DreamHack, Steam Summer Sale, WCS/TI3 Overlap, Performance Coaching (VOD | MP3)
Episode #16 (07/30/13) - Tara Babcock, Totalbiscuit, Liquid'Sheth, Kennigit, Quantic.Kaitlyn - Females in eSports Hate in the community (VOD | MP3)
Episode #17 (08/06/13) - Semmler - Positivity vs Negativity in the Community (VOD | MP3)
Episode #18 (08/13/13) - ReDeYe - TI3/WCS Weekend, Trash Talking Extremes, Sexuality in eSports (VOD | MP3)
Episode #19 (08/20/13) - LiquidSheth - Custom Builds and Hearthstone (VOD | MP3)
Episode #20 (08/27/13) - Adebisi - WCS (VOD | MP3)
Episode #21 (09/10/13) - Trump - Hearthstone (VOD | MP3)
Episode #22 (09/24/13) - desRow - Journey To WCS Challenger (VOD | MP3)
Episode #23 (10/01/13) - Richard Lewis, Totalbiscuit, 2GD, desRow - The Land of Broken Promises (VOD | MP3)
Episode #24 (10/11/13) - SirScoots, Thorin, Totalbiscuit - Dumbing Down eSports (VOD | MP3)
Episode #25 (10/22/13) - Adebisi - WCS, YouTube DMCAs, TLOpen (VOD | MP3)

Audio RSS Feed
ITunes Feed
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
March 28 2013 17:23 GMT
#2
Chan, I love your other shows and the stuff to put together, but I can’t support this one because of your co-host. Its not only him, but his fanbase have been a very toxic influence over the community and I think we have been better off without them. I wish you luck with your other shows and will continued to listen to those.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
March 28 2013 17:47 GMT
#3
Show with Destiny? I'll be sure to watch it, I love hearing his views and opinions on many things.
MangoMountain
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2044 Posts
March 28 2013 17:52 GMT
#4
This is gonna turn into a shitstorm.. good luck chanman!
Zennith
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States795 Posts
March 28 2013 17:55 GMT
#5
Does destiny even know how to play sc2 anymore?
Sentinel Gaming Competitive Team Manager | 1500+ points Masters Zerg | twitch.tv/zennith6
Stiluz
Profile Joined October 2010
Norway688 Posts
March 28 2013 18:04 GMT
#6
I haven't usually watched your shows, but I will definitely be checking this out!
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
March 28 2013 18:06 GMT
#7
On March 29 2013 02:23 Plansix wrote:
Chan, I love your other shows and the stuff to put together, but I can’t support this one because of your co-host. Its not only him, but his fanbase have been a very toxic influence over the community and I think we have been better off without them. I wish you luck with your other shows and will continued to listen to those.


I feel like this is going to come up a lot in this thread.

On March 29 2013 02:55 Zennith wrote:
Does destiny even know how to play sc2 anymore?

SC2 probably won't be the focus of this event. They point out eSports in general which could be eye opening to viewers if they actually cover everything from fighters to fps to RTS to Mobas etc.

My fear for this show is that having the name "Unfiltered" is asking for tons of people filled with hate to disrupt the eb and flow of the broadcast. I hope this turns out well. If you guys have valid discussions instead of fear mongering opinions then it can be a huge success. Good luck!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
hXc_
Profile Joined May 2012
179 Posts
March 28 2013 18:07 GMT
#8
+1 viewer for you, I can't wait see how this show is going to look like
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
March 28 2013 18:08 GMT
#9
lol, Destiny.
Inimic
Profile Joined March 2013
Canada153 Posts
March 28 2013 18:09 GMT
#10
can you post times in UTC? All this timezone business is making us internet people wonky...
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33702 Posts
March 28 2013 18:11 GMT
#11
On March 29 2013 02:23 Plansix wrote:
Chan, I love your other shows and the stuff to put together, but I can’t support this one because of your co-host. Its not only him, but his fanbase have been a very toxic influence over the community and I think we have been better off without them. I wish you luck with your other shows and will continued to listen to those.


it's only what the community deserves since chanmanv didn't get the necessary support doing a more serious, wholesome show :o
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
March 28 2013 18:16 GMT
#12
On March 29 2013 03:11 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 02:23 Plansix wrote:
Chan, I love your other shows and the stuff to put together, but I can’t support this one because of your co-host. Its not only him, but his fanbase have been a very toxic influence over the community and I think we have been better off without them. I wish you luck with your other shows and will continued to listen to those.


it's only what the community deserves since chanmanv didn't get the necessary support doing a more serious, wholesome show :o


Laughed out loud because it's so freaking true.
Shikada
Profile Joined May 2012
Serbia976 Posts
March 28 2013 18:21 GMT
#13
On March 29 2013 03:16 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 03:11 Waxangel wrote:
On March 29 2013 02:23 Plansix wrote:
Chan, I love your other shows and the stuff to put together, but I can’t support this one because of your co-host. Its not only him, but his fanbase have been a very toxic influence over the community and I think we have been better off without them. I wish you luck with your other shows and will continued to listen to those.


it's only what the community deserves since chanmanv didn't get the necessary support doing a more serious, wholesome show :o


Laughed out loud because it's so freaking true.


So true. ChanmanV gets almost no views, but puts out a lot of quality content. But as soon as there is potential for drama, people are lining up to watch.
Gamer McBaggin
Profile Joined April 2011
United States14 Posts
March 28 2013 18:23 GMT
#14
This sounds promising. I hope this goes well !
I’m sobbing! I’m being ignored! I’m being held tightly! My heart is beating quickly! I’m being squashed! I’m feeling emotional!
OkStyX
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1199 Posts
March 28 2013 18:30 GMT
#15
Shame people don't support the other content he has put out . This should be alright .
Team Overklocked Gaming! That man is the noblest creature may be inferred from the fact that no other creature has contested this claim. - G.C. Lichtenberg
Beakyboo
Profile Joined May 2010
United States485 Posts
March 28 2013 18:30 GMT
#16
This sounds kind of bizarre.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-28 18:34:09
March 28 2013 18:32 GMT
#17
On March 29 2013 03:11 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 02:23 Plansix wrote:
Chan, I love your other shows and the stuff to put together, but I can’t support this one because of your co-host. Its not only him, but his fanbase have been a very toxic influence over the community and I think we have been better off without them. I wish you luck with your other shows and will continued to listen to those.


it's only what the community deserves since chanmanv didn't get the necessary support doing a more serious, wholesome show :o


Waxangel, that might have some truth to it, but its not about the showing being “wholesome”. I watch all of DJWheat’s stuff and those shows can get really colorful at times. I do not want to see a truly toxic fan base reintroduced to the scene. We generate enough negativity on our own, we don’t need help. If Chan is not getting enough support, there are other ways for him to get more eyes on his shows and he should look into those first.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Destiny
Profile Joined May 2009
United States280 Posts
March 28 2013 18:40 GMT
#18
On March 29 2013 03:32 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 03:11 Waxangel wrote:
On March 29 2013 02:23 Plansix wrote:
Chan, I love your other shows and the stuff to put together, but I can’t support this one because of your co-host. Its not only him, but his fanbase have been a very toxic influence over the community and I think we have been better off without them. I wish you luck with your other shows and will continued to listen to those.


it's only what the community deserves since chanmanv didn't get the necessary support doing a more serious, wholesome show :o


Waxangel, that might have some truth to it, but its not about the showing being “wholesome”. I watch all of DJWheat’s stuff and those shows can get really colorful at times. I do not want to see a truly toxic fan base reintroduced to the scene. We generate enough negativity on our own, we don’t need help. If Chan is not getting enough support, there are other ways for him to get more eyes on his shows and he should look into those first.

Really, dude, do you even think before you type this shit out?

Please tell me one person who has a truly "good" fanbase. The people in Idra's chat? Incontrol's chat? The average person that posts in scv threads or on screddit? Why do you even say shit like this?

If you're just going to stereotype or generalize every single fan I have to match the most extreme fans that I have, you could literally make ANYONE's fans look like terrible people.
To achieve perfection is to sacrifice growth.
Savagewood
Profile Joined June 2012
United States84 Posts
March 28 2013 18:40 GMT
#19
Looking forward to this show! Chan is a hard worker love to see him getting bigger!
"It turns out the game is a lot harder when you can't see the whole map."-IdrA, regarding his match against Spades.
Gaius Baltar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States449 Posts
March 28 2013 18:41 GMT
#20
Destiny, I like you. ChanmanV, good move.
1 2 3 4 5 31 32 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 609
White-Ra 134
910 44
Dota 2
monkeys_forever565
NeuroSwarm155
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe86
PPMD76
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8549
Liquid`Hasu1245
Trikslyr99
Other Games
summit1g8293
shahzam615
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0261
ArmadaUGS85
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick650
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 28m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.