• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:38
CEST 19:38
KST 02:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7497 users

Post Your Team for HotS Fantasy: GSTL Season 1

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-20 05:11:01
March 20 2013 04:11 GMT
#1
AA+WW T_T

Main Team
4 (Z)ByuL
4 (P)Genius
7 (T)MarineKing (captain)
5 (T)Maru
4 (T)Mvp
3 (Z)NesTea
3 (P)Ruin
4 (P)San
2 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]PRIME[/tlpd]

Anti Team
6 (T)Ryung
3 (Z)SortOf
4 (T)Sting


Main:

MKP should play every single match for his team, which I think is significantly undervalued at 2. Ideally, I would like to have chosen LG-IM due to both their showing in the preseason, and their players' recent successes. Life is obviously a desired pick, but for the same reason I chose Prime over LG-IM (cost), he's simply too much to make the rest of the team work. As a sort of compromise, I decided to choose a bunch of LG-IM players, mainly because of their ability to pick up points while not playing but winning and still having the opportunity to play. I think I'll likely trade Ruin after this week, lightening the LG-IM load, but hopefully his value will go up after a win over Lucky and I'll be able to get something from it (this is a gamble). Mvp looks fantastic, and will likely come out as ace, but this is LG-IM, so who has a clue? Nestea is thrown in, not because he's Nestea, but because he's a 3 point player on LG-IM. Byul is also an LG-IM and has been talked up by a bunch of people in the Korean scene. Again, LG-IM.

Maru, Genius, and San also looked good in the beta and in the preseason, and not much having been heard of them since makes their selections risky. I do, however, think they, will play nearly every match for their teams (with Creator, Byun, and MKP and viOLet and probably Supernova and Symbol respectively). Also, say what you will about balance, they don't play Zerg.

Just edited my anti team when I noticed Sting was at 4 cost. I have no clue how that guy wins, as I notice him supply blocked more than any other pro around. He still wins against foreigners at IEMs, but I don't think he's going to be able to stand up against top Koreans in the GSTL. SortOf goes hand in hand with him, as I think NSH will finish last and due to the partnership, neither is guaranteed to even appear all the time. Although I like Ryung, I have a hunch that AA will bomb out. Ryung will likely play every match, but the other 6's are so non-palatable to me, that Ryung has to be the guy.

Overall thoughts?

EDIT: Subject to change, depending if I come to my senses about AA or notice any easy swap outs etc.

EDIT 2: Have since swapped Maru for Tear. Tear will always play on the two time defending champs (albeit in WoL) and is always said to be their top in house guy. He's usually also their middle player of their three headed monster.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
Entirety
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
1423 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-20 04:13:20
March 20 2013 04:12 GMT
#2
Mvp Fan Club

Main Team
2 (P)Avenge
4 (Z)ByuL
5 (P)First
4 (Z)Kangho(LosirA)
4 (T)Mvp (captain)
4 (P)Seed
2 (T)TOP
6 (T)YoDa
5 Incredible Miracle

Anti Team
4 (Z)BboongBboong
3 (T)Ganzi
6 (T)MMA

All-in on Mvp :D
IMMvp (정종현) | Fan Club: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=211431
CuteZergling
Profile Joined November 2011
641 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-20 04:15:02
March 20 2013 04:14 GMT
#3
Suppy All Night

Main Team
4 (P)Alicia
4 (Z)BboongBboong
3 (P)Brave
2 (P)Classic
7 (T)GuMiho (captain)
4 (T)KeeN
4 (T)Sting
3 (P)VINES
4 StarTale

Anti Team
4 (Z)ByuL
5 (Z)NAKSEO(Monster)
4 (Z)RagnaroK

I picked all Z anti-team. So brave, right? ( ゚ヮ゚)
Team owner of team QTLing
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
March 20 2013 04:16 GMT
#4
DRG and Friends

Main Team
8 (Z)DongRaeGu (captain)
4 (P)Genius
4 (Z)JKS
4 (T)KeeN
1 (P)madbull
5 (Z)NAKSEO(Monster)
3 (P)Ruin
3 (T)TheBest
4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]MVP[/tlpd]

Anti Team
5 (P)First
4 (T)Mvp
4 (T)Sting

DongRaeGu because I have too. Genius and Ruin because they looked good in Pre-season. Keen and Madbull because theyre badasses. TheBest and JKS because I needed someone. Monster because he's going to have an amazing start to HotS. MVP because I have too.

For Anti-Team. I chose IM players because theyre roster is so deep it might hurt some individuals and Mvp never seems to play. Sting is still on NSH?

#TheOneTrueDong
CuteZergling
Profile Joined November 2011
641 Posts
March 20 2013 04:18 GMT
#5
On March 20 2013 13:16 TommyP wrote:
Sting is still on NSH?



Western Wolves teamed up with NHS.
Team owner of team QTLing
MetalxStorm
Profile Joined January 2012
United States71 Posts
March 20 2013 04:18 GMT
#6
HotsHotsBaby

Main Team
1 (P)Brain
9 (Z)Life (captain)
6 (P)MC
4 (T)Mvp
3 (Z)NesTea
3 (T)Noblesse
5 (P)Squirtle
1 (Z)SSanaEE
4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]StarTale[/tlpd]

Anti Team
5 (P)Hurricane(Tear)
4 (Z)JKS
4 (T)sC


MVP and Nestea were steals for their low point value... I expect STLife to kill it up as well, and BossToss and Squirtle because I'm a fanboy ^.^
The Darkness Rides
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
March 20 2013 04:19 GMT
#7
I aM Prime

Main Team
2 (P)Classic
3 (Z)Lucky
7 (T)MarineKing
5 (T)Maru
6 (P)MC (captain)
4 (T)Mvp
6 (T)YoDa
1 (Z)Zero
2 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]PRIME[/tlpd]

Anti Team
4 (T)Heart
5 (P)Hurricane(Tear)
4 (Z)Scarlett

I was going to just stack my main team with Prime and IM players but stopped myself because all kill format that many might not get to play as much so I switched in a couple different players, but as you can see the core is still Prime and IM players. MC, MVP and Yoda have all looked very solid in HotS at IEM and MLG. I took lucky because he is starting against Ruin and I don't think Ruin will win... Depending on how he looks during the games I may drop him quickly. Zero is the oblig 1 point maybe ST can win some matches and get me points pick.

Team is Prime I think they are extremely under rated at two points and quite the steal really.

My anti team, I don't think Scarlett is nearly as good as the hype and is way over rated at 4 points. Tear and Heart seemed to be the weakest players at their point value imo Though they could come back to kill me we shall see!
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
suicideyear
Profile Joined December 2012
Ivory Coast3016 Posts
March 20 2013 04:22 GMT
#8
Super Nintendo Bombers

Main Team
1 (P)Brain
3 (P)Crank
4 (T)KeeN
1 (Z)KySarr(Darkstar)
9 (Z)Life (captain)
6 (T)MMA
4 (Z)RagnaroK
6 (Z)Sniper
2 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]PRIME[/tlpd]

Anti Team
7 (T)MarineKing
6 (T)Ryung
6 (T)YoDa



i have no idea what i'm doing.
life is good but in hindsight i paid too much. MMA/Sniper/Ragnarok should get wins.

I have no idea what I'm doing hence my anti-team.
)))____◎◎◎◎█████
rice_devOurer
Profile Joined July 2012
United States773 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-20 04:29:12
March 20 2013 04:23 GMT
#9
+ Show Spoiler +
Speedivacs

Main Team
4 (T)Dream
3 (T)Ganzi
9 (Z)Life (captain)
7 (T)MarineKing
3 (T)Noblesse
5 (P)Squirtle
1 (Z)Supreme
2 (T)TOP
2 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]PRIME[/tlpd]

Anti Team
5 (T)ByuN
4 (Z)Kangho(LosirA)
4 (Z)Scarlett

scratch that.

Speedivacs+T sniper

Main Team
1 (T)Bang
3 (P)Billowy(Lure)
4 (T)Dream
3 (T)Ganzi
9 (Z)Life (captain)
7 (T)MarineKing
6 (T)Ryung
1 (Z)Supreme
2 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]PRIME[/tlpd]

Anti Team
5 (T)ByuN
4 (Z)Kangho(LosirA)
4 (Z)Scarlett
IN SOVIET RUSSIA ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\ Table Flips you
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
March 20 2013 04:24 GMT
#10
On March 20 2013 13:16 TommyP wrote:
DRG and Friends

Main Team
8 (Z)DongRaeGu (captain)
4 (P)Genius
4 (Z)JKS
4 (T)KeeN
1 (P)madbull
5 (Z)NAKSEO(Monster)
3 (P)Ruin
3 (T)TheBest
4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]MVP[/tlpd]

Anti Team
5 (P)First
4 (T)Mvp
4 (T)Sting

DongRaeGu because I have too. Genius and Ruin because they looked good in Pre-season. Keen and Madbull because theyre badasses. TheBest and JKS because I needed someone. Monster because he's going to have an amazing start to HotS. MVP because I have too.

For Anti-Team. I chose IM players because theyre roster is so deep it might hurt some individuals and Mvp never seems to play. Sting is still on NSH?


MVP has been looking pretty damn dominant in HotS from what I've seen! You might regret that anti team pick. Don't forget even if they don't play.. if the team wins they still points! That will be -2 points every time IM wins at bare minimum.
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-20 04:27:04
March 20 2013 04:24 GMT
#11
ISUCKATTHIS

Main Team
6 (T)Bomber (captain)
4 (P)Genius
4 (Z)Kangho(LosirA)
3 (Z)Lucky
5 (T)SuperNova
1 (Z)Tible(EllenKey)
3 (P)TREME
6 (T)YoDa
4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]StarTale[/tlpd]

Anti Team
4 (Z)JKS
6 (T)MMA
3 (T)TheBest


Bomber, Supernova, Kangho, Genius, Yoda, and Lucky are all fairly strong mainstays on each of their respective teams and I see a lot of playtime for them. BSGY&L are all either the best or second-best players of that race on their respective teams, and while Kangho does have to compete with Nestea and ByuL, I don't see Nestea getting sent out a lot and ByuL is a bit of a mystery.

Tible I picked because he showed some promise in preseason, and seeing as how NSHoseo doesn't have a vast pool of players, he will probably be sent out a lot. TREME and Brain are the only two notable protoss players on ST at the moment (CURSE YOU SQUIRTING), and TREME has been the better of the two, so no-brainer there. Startale the team still has at least 3 gosu players (Curious, Life, Bomber) and with the all-kill format Life can do work ^^.

The only player on my anti that i'm nervous about is MMA. He's a bit of a mystery, but JKS/TheBest are probably going to be seen exactly 0 times in the booth. With Leenock&Lucky, as well as sC/Gumiho, those two have some stiff competition for lineup space. While TheBest could theoretically be sent out (as he's the only other notable terran on FXO), his sharp decline in results after many years ago makes me feel like he's a safe choice to never win.



GLHF Everybody!
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
March 20 2013 04:24 GMT
#12
On March 20 2013 13:22 suicideyear wrote:
Anti Team
7 (T)MarineKing
6 (T)Ryung
6 (T)YoDa

I have no idea what I'm doing hence my anti-team.

Just a tip, you will probably want to swap any of those players out for a someone who will not play much or is a very low cost. You're allowed to make your combined anti-team total as low as 13, so don't be afraid to drop one of those monsters for someone not nearly as good.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
March 20 2013 04:25 GMT
#13
The biggest factor that might make or break my fantasy team is David Kim. Basing my team on perceived game imbalances, I made my main team almost completely Terran, and my anti-team completely Zerg. Don't fail me Blizzard balance team.

BrokenMirage

Main Team
6 (T)Bomber
4 (T)Dream
2 (Z)Golden
4 (T)KeeN
4 (T)Mvp
3 (P)Ruin
3 (T)TheBest
6 (T)YoDa (captain)
4 StarTale

Anti Team
4 (Z)JKS
3 (Z)Miya
6 (Z)Sniper
Mattumsfox
Profile Joined April 2012
United States233 Posts
March 20 2013 04:26 GMT
#14
Team Polt

Main Team
4 (Z)BboongBboong
7 (T)GuMiho (captain)
4 (T)Hack
2 (P)InCa
5 (T)Maru
4 (T)Mvp
3 (Z)NesTea
2 (T)TOP
5 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]Incredible Miracle[/tlpd]

Anti Team
4 (T)Dream
4 (T)Heart
5 (Z)NAKSEO(Monster)

I have a feeling that Gumiho is going to be the king of terran in HOTS.
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
March 20 2013 04:26 GMT
#15
On March 20 2013 13:24 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2013 13:16 TommyP wrote:
DRG and Friends

Main Team
8 (Z)DongRaeGu (captain)
4 (P)Genius
4 (Z)JKS
4 (T)KeeN
1 (P)madbull
5 (Z)NAKSEO(Monster)
3 (P)Ruin
3 (T)TheBest
4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]MVP[/tlpd]

Anti Team
5 (P)First
4 (T)Mvp
4 (T)Sting

DongRaeGu because I have too. Genius and Ruin because they looked good in Pre-season. Keen and Madbull because theyre badasses. TheBest and JKS because I needed someone. Monster because he's going to have an amazing start to HotS. MVP because I have too.

For Anti-Team. I chose IM players because theyre roster is so deep it might hurt some individuals and Mvp never seems to play. Sting is still on NSH?


MVP has been looking pretty damn dominant in HotS from what I've seen! You might regret that anti team pick. Don't forget even if they don't play.. if the team wins they still points! That will be -2 points every time IM wins at bare minimum.

Oh shit youre right. But still even when Mvp looked good in WoL, he didn't always in GSTL.
#TheOneTrueDong
Thrillz
Profile Joined May 2012
4313 Posts
March 20 2013 04:28 GMT
#16
On March 20 2013 13:24 AgentW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2013 13:22 suicideyear wrote:
Anti Team
7 (T)MarineKing
6 (T)Ryung
6 (T)YoDa

I have no idea what I'm doing hence my anti-team.

Just a tip, you will probably want to swap any of those players out for a someone who will not play much or is a very low cost. You're allowed to make your combined anti-team total as low as 13, so don't be afraid to drop one of those monsters for someone not nearly as good.


Lol yeah, make sure you understand how anti-team works, as you only need 13.
Kieofire
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1809 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-20 04:38:05
March 20 2013 04:28 GMT
#17
Cloud of Fury

Main Team
9 (Z)Life (Captian)
5 (P)Squirtle
6 (T)Bomber
3 (T)Noblesse
2 (Z)Golden
2 (Z)Sleep
3 (Z)Lucky
2 (T)TOP
4 StarTale

Anti Team
4 (T)Heart
7 (T)MarineKing
2 (P)InCa

Had a harder time with the main team trying to get what I wanted, but I feel that I got mostly what I wanted. Yes, I went full fanboy with Life but I feel like he is a valuable asset to the team. Then I feel comfortable with Bomber, Squirtle, Sleep, and Noblesse because they have done well in the past from what I have seen of them. The only two one the team I feel questionable about are Lucky and Golden (though mainly Golden because I haven't seen him play in forever.)

Then I choose my team as StarTale as I feel like they have a good team that can contend in the GSTL (or so I believe) especially with Life, Bomber, and Curious. On that front I guess I will see how well I do.

As for the anti-team I have chosen Heart and InCa because I feel like they rely on some cheesier builds to get wins which I think will end up back firing on them in the end. Then I went ambiguous with MKP because I felt like it would make things more interesting for me (hopefully it doesn't come back and haunt me.)
MonkSEA
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia1227 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-20 04:31:02
March 20 2013 04:30 GMT
#18
Team Win

Main Team
6 (T)Bomber
1 (P)Booster
3 (P)Crank
6 (Z)Curious
9 (Z)Life (captain)
3 (Z)NesTea
2 (T)Sound
2 (T)Sparta
4 StarTale

Anti Team
5 (P)Hurricane(Tear)
5 (Z)NAKSEO(Monster)
3 (P)Ruin

Tear, Monster and Ruin are all pretty decently ratedbut from what I've seen are one trick ponies or can't hold down versus a well prepared team.

Which is why my team mainly consists of ST with a few bargain picks.
http://www.youtube.com/user/sirmonkeh Zerg Live Casts and Commentary!
TimENT
Profile Joined November 2012
United States1425 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-20 04:38:39
March 20 2013 04:30 GMT
#19
A$AP TDoe

Main Team
2 (P)InCa
7 (T)Jjakji (captain)
5 (T)Maru
5 (Z)NAKSEO(Monster)
3 (P)Ruin
4 (Z)Scarlett
3 (Z)Shine
3 (P)TREME
4 StarTale

Anti Team
3 (Z)NesTea
3 (T)TheBest
7 (Z)viOLet

Inca is a sniper
Jjakji is an incredible player
Maru is an incredible player
Monster is the best Zerg from ESF atm (other than Life obv)
Ruin is an incredible player
Scarlett has insane mechanics
Shine is a sniper
Treme is an incredible player
Startale has Bomber and Life (good enough for me)

Nestea is the most overrated player ever
TheBest is just...terrible
I have no idea why I chose Violet
Barcelona / Arsenal Fan!
FlukyS
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Ireland485 Posts
March 20 2013 04:32 GMT
#20
Lolzzzzzzzzz

Main Team
5 (T)ByuN
2 (Z)Golden
7 (T)Jjakji (captain)
4 (Z)Kangho(LosirA)
3 (Z)Lucky
3 (Z)Miya
2 (T)Sparta
5 (P)Squirtle
4 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]FX Open[/tlpd]

Anti Team
4 (P)Genius
5 (P)Hurricane(Tear)
6 (T)MMA


I found it really hard to settle on a final team in a way. Jjakji was always going to be my captain I think he will dominate this season of GSTL. Byun is solid and so is Losira in terms of team league, Losira getting a good few all kills in his day and Byun always being good for at least 1 or 2 wins when he is sent out. I felt Lucky could be a strong pick if memory serves me right. Sparta looked pretty good in WoL so I guess he can do well in HoTS. Miya can make or break the team for me, I know he will get games but if he isn't in good condition im pretty fucked. All of those were pretty cheap so then actually I found myself with points left over in the end so had enough for Squirtle.

As for my anti team Genius ive never been a fan of and has fallen off as of late. Tear isn't really amazing. MMA is one that could fuck me over too, he is going to be the ace of AX/Acer probably and terran is strong in HoTS so it could come back to bite me in the ass. Only time will tell but hopefully it will turn out well.
1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1119
SteadfastSC800
ComeBackTV 775
TaKeTV 579
IndyStarCraft 227
Rex129
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 800
IndyStarCraft 227
ProTech135
Rex 129
BRAT_OK 55
UpATreeSC 53
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39611
Shuttle 774
Mini 392
Rush 286
Hyuk 123
Dewaltoss 116
firebathero 81
Mong 62
Trap 40
ToSsGirL 30
[ Show more ]
Bale 26
Rock 19
Shine 17
Sacsri 15
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10030
qojqva1654
Counter-Strike
fl0m1460
Fnx 770
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1379
Khaldor1279
Other Games
FrodaN1515
Beastyqt418
XBOCT238
DeMusliM237
Mlord214
ArmadaUGS207
KnowMe129
C9.Mang0117
XaKoH 94
QueenE86
Mew2King74
CosmosSc2 10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH322
• StrangeGG 42
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie577
• Shiphtur340
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 22m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 22m
Online Event
17h 22m
FEL
22h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.