• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:58
CEST 21:58
KST 04:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9539 users

[Winner's Interview] T8 vs Khan

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Lixler
Profile Joined March 2010
United States265 Posts
March 09 2012 04:47 GMT
#1
Ryul2
[image loading]

Source - http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/news/read.php?id=57410

Q: Thoughts on winning your debut match today?
A: I'm really happy. I was really nervous, but since I won it feels like all that anxiety has flown away.

Q: How was your determination playing the game?
A: The manager and coach game me some reassurance before the game so I was able to play comfortably.

Q: How did you feel when you found out who your opponent would be?
A: I hadn't beaten him even once on battle.net so I felt intimidated. But I thought that if I could just use the build I prepared well it would be alright.

Q: How did you feel when it was scheduled that you would play?
A: I went with a determination to definitely win, thinking that it would be my last chance.

Q: Why did you think it was your last chance?
A: I thought that if my play wasn't good today, another chance would not come.

Q: It was a previously prepared build?
A: The game went well according to practice. It was nearly my best performance. It also seemed like Grape was nervous. So it seems like things went even better.

Q: What did your teammates say before the game?
A: They advised me to think that the booth was a practice room (laughs).

Q: People said you were number 1 in your team's ranking.
A: We make a lot of good builds. I think that I use strategies that others don't use, so I was ranked number one. [T/N sorry he's saying there's a big pool of builds in the team and he made use of them]

Q: It was said you beat Baby in the internal assessment-match finals.
A: The elders all cheered just for me (laughs). I think I was able to win due to the cheers.

Q: Your first appearance in the final stage of the season was a victory. Expectations for your next appearance will have grown.
A: I will show cooler play when I next get to play.

Q: If you had to personally grade today's game?
A: How about a 95 out of 100? (laughs) 5 points were deducted for worrying.

Q: After today's victory, you did a dance ceremony.
A: It was prepared beforehand. It's also known as the “Ddoo-Ddoo dance” but I got flustered so it came out weirdly (laughs).

Q: Can we see a different dance next time?
A: I think it's in my personality to do it again.

Q: After you won, what were you thinking?
A: I was just thinking about the ceremony (laughs). Because you get expectant after you see a player who does ceremonies win a game.

Q: What are you resolutions from hereon?
A: I want to become so strong that when other players come out to face me, they get scared.

Q: Anything you want to say?
A: The coach helped a lot saying “Don't worry.” Also, I thank my teammates for helping in practice and everyone who gave advice.


+ Show Spoiler +

I didn't see this up so I translated it uhh enjoy
Tomken
Profile Joined January 2010
Norway1144 Posts
March 09 2012 04:56 GMT
#2
Woho, thanks alot!!
MBCGame HERO FIGHTING!!!~
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
March 09 2012 05:01 GMT
#3
Is his name pronounced like Ryulee like Horangee?
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-09 05:07:46
March 09 2012 05:06 GMT
#4
Q: What are you resolutions from hereon?
A: I want to become so strong that when other players come out to face me, they get scared.


I hope that's meant to say here on, cause watching T8 vs Khan you would think that they were on heroin....
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
ZBusterZ
Profile Joined October 2009
Peru49 Posts
March 09 2012 06:10 GMT
#5
" I want to become so strong that when other players come out to face me, they get scared." That's the Spirit bro! Congratulations! The "Overlord Zerg" :D team 8 Fighting!!
"the pain is tenmporary-the victory is forever"
RezChi
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2368 Posts
March 09 2012 06:25 GMT
#6
..... why the fuck does he look like savior.
iSometric
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
2221 Posts
March 09 2012 06:32 GMT
#7
He doesn't... Maybe get chubbier and shorter and a weird smirk?
strava.com/athletes/zhaodynasty
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 09 2012 06:34 GMT
#8
On March 09 2012 15:32 iSometric wrote:
He doesn't... Maybe get chubbier and shorter and a weird smirk?


Yeah, he doesn't look like Savior
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
tryummm
Profile Joined August 2009
774 Posts
March 09 2012 06:43 GMT
#9
Q: Why did you think it was your last chance?
A: I thought that if my play wasn't good today, another chance would not come.

Ryul2 is very wise.
Dental Floss
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1015 Posts
March 09 2012 06:49 GMT
#10
Watching Ryul2 get super pumped after winning was so cool. I'm going to be cheering for him whenever he gets a chance to play (this is what I said about perfectman a few years ago )
Kim Tae Gyun.... never forget Perfectman RIP
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6540 Posts
March 09 2012 06:56 GMT
#11
Ryul2 is a pleasure to watch so far. He really schooled Grape. But if he's winning internal rankings, then he's creating an awkward situation for T8 as that would make Killer the ggaemo of T8.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
sM.Zik
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2553 Posts
March 09 2012 07:15 GMT
#12
Good job Ryul2, looking forward your next game !
Jaedong Fighting! | youtube.com/ZikGaming
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
March 09 2012 08:31 GMT
#13
On March 09 2012 15:32 iSometric wrote:
He doesn't... Maybe get chubbier and shorter and a weird smirk?

lol

The format they used for the most recent internal ranking tournament was a bit different. They used a knock-out tournament format (like Starleague) so Ryul2 beat Baby in the final. Previously I think all the players had to play each other.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
neobowman
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3324 Posts
March 09 2012 08:55 GMT
#14
Ryullllll. Minidong 2?
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
March 09 2012 08:59 GMT
#15
number 1 in internal ranking and they use him now? I dont get it.
LRM)TechnicS
Profile Joined May 2008
Bulgaria1565 Posts
March 09 2012 11:04 GMT
#16
thx for translations!

Ryul2 fighting!
Enjoy the game
pylonsalad
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada649 Posts
March 09 2012 11:13 GMT
#17
Smart kid, plays good, likes to do ceremonies. This guy's going to have lots of fans. Can't wait to see him play again.

I can't imagine the amount of pressure playing your first televised game knowing you might never get another chance if you screw up badly.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
March 09 2012 11:14 GMT
#18
Minidong 2nd
WriterXiao8~~
trexbqs
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia1731 Posts
March 09 2012 13:05 GMT
#19
Thanks for translating. I'm really appreciate it
Learn,live and love it.
sinistral
Profile Joined October 2010
Singapore859 Posts
March 09 2012 13:30 GMT
#20
Can't wait for his next ceremony.

Thanks for the translation!
(´・ω・`)
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O90
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason188
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15409
Artosis 877
Mini 252
ZZZero.O 90
Mind 76
Hyun 38
NaDa 25
Bale 21
Dota 2
qojqva2522
420jenkins596
League of Legends
Doublelift1846
Counter-Strike
Fnx 0
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6661
Khaldor1325
Liquid`Hasu1016
MindelVK12
Other Games
summit1g6415
FrodaN2054
B2W.Neo761
byalli310
ToD236
Railgan37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1299
BasetradeTV264
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
StarCraft 2
angryscii 34
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• Adnapsc2 29
• Reevou 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• 80smullet 24
• FirePhoenix8
• FT.aCt)Sony4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie952
• Shiphtur210
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 2m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 2m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.