• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:47
CEST 09:47
KST 16:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7701 users

[Stream] snipinpanda

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Snipinpanda
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1227 Posts
September 24 2011 08:49 GMT
#1
Hey all,

http://www.twitch.tv/pand0r

I'm going to be trying to stream when I can. I'll also try to talk as much as possible when I'm playing, but it's really hard to talk and play at the same time. Also, streaming in window mode is something that I've been trying to get used to.

I'm a C- Terran who plays BW. I'm really not that good though. My strongest MU is probably TvZ and then TvP and TvT come after, though not sure of the order. Generally you'll see me play TvP a lot because no one plays zerg on iccup. Advice is welcome, though if it doesn't make sense I might not take it.

Also I can't host, and therefore I hate laddering cause finding games is a pain,so I'll probably play one of 3 people a lot(zergknight/pjyhwaiting/lumire) I also have massive distrust of minilauncher so I don't really go on fish, although that may change in the future.

I don't know how much time I'll actually have this semester so you might see me less and less, though I've streamed quite a bit these past 3 days (and falling behind on work >.<)

I'd appreciate it if you'd watch!
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
September 24 2011 08:51 GMT
#2
Nice, hope to see your stream online often!
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
Sigrun
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1655 Posts
September 24 2011 09:08 GMT
#3
I approve!
Graphics
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-24 09:08:47
September 24 2011 09:08 GMT
#4
Hopefully my advice makes sense

Liked watching your stream though. :D
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
September 24 2011 09:16 GMT
#5
Awesome!
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
fazek42
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Hungary438 Posts
September 24 2011 09:31 GMT
#6
Nice, another Terran stream! Will tune in whenever I see it pop-up.
Nazza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1654 Posts
September 24 2011 10:00 GMT
#7
You should get featured. That is why I'm commenting here.
No one ever remembers second place, eh? eh? GIVE ME COMMAND
Snipinpanda
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1227 Posts
September 24 2011 10:08 GMT
#8
On September 24 2011 18:08 SnowFantasy wrote:
Hopefully my advice makes sense

Liked watching your stream though. :D


Your advice is good


On September 24 2011 18:08 Sigrun wrote:
I approve!


You should get on so we can play!


On September 24 2011 19:00 Nazza wrote:
You should get featured. That is why I'm commenting here.


I'm not that good
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-24 10:44:49
September 24 2011 10:44 GMT
#9
I think it's fine that you don't talk too much during the game. You talked enough when you were watching the replays, maybe just stick to doing that? Anyway fighting! Panda is gosu, more people should watch him.
t.t
Herro_Korea
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
310 Posts
September 24 2011 12:14 GMT
#10
Will stream include at least 10 hours of afk on op teamliqud daily? I'll tune in from time to time

Herro_Korea
(-_(-_(-_-)_-)_-)
renzy
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada781 Posts
September 24 2011 14:02 GMT
#11
Panda, I think you're atleast C...
Bisu is the man
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1794 Posts
September 24 2011 14:09 GMT
#12
if you don't trust minilauncher then use ChaosLauncher, also works just fine with the latencychanger plugin.
LML
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
September 24 2011 14:36 GMT
#13
On September 24 2011 19:08 Snipinpanda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2011 18:08 Sigrun wrote:
I approve!


You should get on so we can play!

Sigrun is mine. :<
Moderator。◕‿◕。
Snipinpanda
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1227 Posts
September 24 2011 18:11 GMT
#14
On September 24 2011 23:36 Harem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2011 19:08 Snipinpanda wrote:
On September 24 2011 18:08 Sigrun wrote:
I approve!


You should get on so we can play!

Sigrun is mine. :<


I was Sigrun's lover first, you can't take him from me!
palanq
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States761 Posts
September 24 2011 20:58 GMT
#15
YEA GO PANDA PRO BW TANK MAKING
time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana
Purind
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Canada3562 Posts
September 24 2011 21:24 GMT
#16
On September 25 2011 03:11 Snipinpanda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2011 23:36 Harem wrote:
On September 24 2011 19:08 Snipinpanda wrote:
On September 24 2011 18:08 Sigrun wrote:
I approve!


You should get on so we can play!

Sigrun is mine. :<


I was Sigrun's lover first, you can't take him from me!


wtf cheating on me
Trucy Wright is hot
Sigrun
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1655 Posts
September 24 2011 21:52 GMT
#17
There's plenty of me to go around.
Graphics
Senya
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
54 Posts
September 24 2011 23:09 GMT
#18
is this phil from cmu?
Hard work is meaningless if you do not believe in yourself. - Gai Sensei
Snipinpanda
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1227 Posts
September 25 2011 00:28 GMT
#19
Sure, why not.

Do I know you? >_>;
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
September 25 2011 00:36 GMT
#20
On September 25 2011 06:52 Sigrun wrote:
There's plenty of me to go around.

They can have sloppy seconds though.
Moderator。◕‿◕。
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 425
Leta 276
Dewaltoss 105
sSak 61
Killer 37
NotJumperer 35
Bale 30
Aegong 29
ZergMaN 28
Noble 13
[ Show more ]
yabsab 11
League of Legends
JimRising 538
Reynor34
Other Games
summit1g9511
olofmeister545
Happy221
Sick201
KnowMe3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick760
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1430
• Jankos607
• Stunt456
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 14m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 14m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 14m
Replay Cast
15h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.