• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:47
CEST 01:47
KST 08:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8673 users

Cybercraft Tourmament 9.0

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Certified
Profile Joined August 2010
United States667 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-03 19:38:50
August 08 2011 21:31 GMT
#1
Brackets:
Challonge.com/cyber9

Report all results to me in game, I'll be in the TLNY channel
(If your blocked then you can report in person )

UPDATE!
Due to the number of sign ups this is now a 64man tour.
Bracket format has changed from double elimination, read the spoiler for details.
I know there was something else that I was suppose to mention but i got distracted and have now forgotten, may update again later

Sign-ups are now Closed:

This is a Starcraft 2 Tournament!

IMPORTANT READ ME!!!:

Date: Saturday, Aug. 27 Sept. 3rd
Time: Check in between 12:00PM and 12:45PM, Tournament starts at 1:00PM.
Location: Cybercraft
141-20 Northern Blvd.
Flushing, NY, 11354
Buy-in: $0.00 (pay for your own time at the netcafe.)
Prize: $100.00 (split into 2 or 3 places)

What's going on
Relaxed event to hang out and chill with awesome people
(Before classes start. So much for that idea >< )

Map Pool
+ Show Spoiler +
MLG Metalopolis - MLGmaps
MLG Shattered Temple - MLGmaps
Xel'Naga Caverns - Blizzard
Backwater Gulch - Blizzard
Shakuras Plateau - Blizzard
Tal'darim Alter LE - Blizzard
Antiga Shipyard - Blizzard

Tournament Format
+ Show Spoiler +

-All sets are Bo3.
-Ro64 and Ro32 will be Single Elimination.
-Double Elimination starts from Round of 16 Upper Bracket.
-Starting Map Upper Bracket: MLG Shattered Temple.
-Starting Map Lower Bracket: Xel'naga Caverns.
-Loser of the first game will always pick the next map.
-Each player is allowed one map veto per set.
-Maps may not be reused within a set.
-Grand finals will start on Tal'darim Alter LE.

*Note: Bracket Format is subject to change based on total sign-ups. Bracket Format has changed due to total number of sign ups.

Event Rules
+ Show Spoiler +
-Each player is responsible for their own time/account at the netcafe ($4/hour or $3/hour with membership).
If you run out of time in the middle of a game, it is an automatic loss.
-There will be NO walk-in sign ups. However, spectators are very much welcome.
-Players will check in from 12:00PM to 12:45PM. The tournament starts at 1:00PM and all technical problems should be resolved beforehand.
-No spectators are allowed in-game.
-Excessive BM will not be tolerated.
-There are a lot of breakable doodads at the netcafe. You break it, you buy it.

Lag/Disconnect Rules
-If battle.net mass disconnects before the finals, all games in progress will be replayed by default.
-If battle.net disconnects during the finals, the games will be replayed at the discretion of the hosts. A decision will be made with input from the audience.
-If there is an unplayable amount of lag on your computer, pause the game and ask a host to check the state of your lag.
The game may be replayed if the lag is caused by the computer.
-Games will NOT be replayed if the player lags because they set the graphics settings to ultra/ultra.

How to sign up
+ Show Spoiler +
Click Here
Changes can be made by emailing CybercraftTournaments@gmail

How event will be run
+ Show Spoiler +

All players must check in with me before they start their match as well as report the results to me after the match. That way I know when a match is in progress and know when a victor has emerged. Report all results to me in-game. I can be found in the community chat channel listed below or you may ask me for my character info at the event. If you report results for a game that I was did not know was in progress, the results may be scrapped and the series will be replayed

Do NOT be late
+ Show Spoiler +
Check-in ends around 12:45pm. Make sure you are checked in with me as soon as you come in. Anyone NOT checked in with me by 12:45pm will be dropped from the tournament and replaced. Everyone on the back-up list is recommended to show up because there are always people who are late and you guys are the ones who will be replacing them. Even if you don't get spot in the tournament it is still a great place and opportunity to meet new players and make friends.


READ THE RULES!
+ Show Spoiler +
If you are unsure of something, read the rules! Only come ask me after you have consulted the rules and still need clarification.
(There is nothing more annoying than a question that is already answered, read the god damn rules!)


Chat Channel
+ Show Spoiler +
Chat channel used will be 'Team Liquid New York'
Please join that channel when you arrive at cybercraft and get on a computer,
It will let us know you are at a computer, and will make it easy to PM you if we need you
It also helps to make general announcements


Seeding
+ Show Spoiler +
For a 32man[64man] tour top 10players[20players] will be seeded.
Seeding is based off ladder ranking using sc2ranks. Players will be added to the division linked below.
http://sc2ranks.com/c/2534/cybercraft-tournaments/

TL;DR
+ Show Spoiler +
Read Me
Don't worry, I'm a professional
AGIANTSMURF
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1232 Posts
August 08 2011 21:32 GMT
#2
Looking forward to seeing all you awesome folk again

and winning this time :D
Thats "Grand-Master" SMURF to you.....
spaceghostcoast
Profile Joined October 2010
United States114 Posts
August 08 2011 21:36 GMT
#3
I saw that date change...

Looking forward to watching MLG with everyone there since I'm a year too young for barcraft. :/ Also, hurray for double elim this time!
based overlords
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
August 08 2011 21:38 GMT
#4
Yay double elimination!
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Certified
Profile Joined August 2010
United States667 Posts
August 08 2011 21:39 GMT
#5
On August 09 2011 06:36 spaceghostcoast wrote:
I saw that date change...


Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!

where you been? why havent you been on starcraft?
and you should sign up :D

Don't worry, I'm a professional
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
August 08 2011 21:46 GMT
#6
I'll come and visit if I can. Anything can happen in three weeks, though, so I'll wait and see.

You'll probably see me in a corner playing BW, though
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
spaceghostcoast
Profile Joined October 2010
United States114 Posts
August 08 2011 21:47 GMT
#7
I went to bed early last night :O My neighbors kept me up the night before with their karaoke til 6 AM... anyway I'll be on tonight.

Sign up, no D: knowing my luck I'll miss some epic MLG game cause I have to play and lose lol.

Also, now Cybercraft can't look dumb for hyping a Starcraft "tournie" that ended up being a viewing party... they can jut say it's this lol.
based overlords
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
August 08 2011 21:49 GMT
#8
Sounds cool. It's a bit close to when I need to head out for college, though.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
CurLy[]
Profile Joined August 2010
United States759 Posts
August 08 2011 21:51 GMT
#9
On August 09 2011 06:36 spaceghostcoast wrote:
I saw that date change...

Looking forward to watching MLG with everyone there since I'm a year too young for barcraft. :/ Also, hurray for double elim this time!


You're a girl they don't card your type
Great pasta mom, very Korean. Even my crown leans to the side. Gangsta. --------->
btway
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States879 Posts
August 08 2011 21:55 GMT
#10
Literally one day before I get back. Should just make it the week after ;P
Starcraft and I met in February 2010<3
venom0us
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 21:58:58
August 08 2011 21:58 GMT
#11
edit: All I gotta do is put my username and character code and I'm signed up?
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
August 08 2011 21:59 GMT
#12
On August 09 2011 06:47 spaceghostcoast wrote:
I went to bed early last night :O My neighbors kept me up the night before with their karaoke til 6 AM... anyway I'll be on tonight.

Sign up, no D: knowing my luck I'll miss some epic MLG game cause I have to play and lose lol.

Also, now Cybercraft can't look dumb for hyping a Starcraft "tournie" that ended up being a viewing party... they can jut say it's this lol.

You need to play playhem =P It's awesome way to practice =D
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
btway
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States879 Posts
August 08 2011 21:59 GMT
#13
On August 09 2011 06:58 venom0us wrote:
How do I sign up?? I want in!!!


Seriously?
Starcraft and I met in February 2010<3
venom0us
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60 Posts
August 08 2011 22:00 GMT
#14
On August 09 2011 06:59 btway wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 06:58 venom0us wrote:
How do I sign up?? I want in!!!


Seriously?


Yeah I shoulda read the post before I wrote that w/e I'm in the middle of leaving work in a rush so chill D:
btway
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States879 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 22:03:20
August 08 2011 22:02 GMT
#15
On August 09 2011 07:00 venom0us wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 06:59 btway wrote:
On August 09 2011 06:58 venom0us wrote:
How do I sign up?? I want in!!!


Seriously?


Yeah I shoulda read the post before I wrote that w/e I'm in the middle of leaving work in a rush so chill D:


No you chill. It's not like these events get filled up within hours of announcement :D Get home safe, sir/madam
Starcraft and I met in February 2010<3
Zeroes
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1102 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-08 22:07:30
August 08 2011 22:06 GMT
#16
hmm crap i signed up but realized its the same dates at mlg =[

is there any possible way to change the dates?
Check out my SC Lan pics Here: http://picasaweb.google.com/bunk.habit
Certified
Profile Joined August 2010
United States667 Posts
August 08 2011 22:18 GMT
#17
On August 09 2011 07:06 Zeroes wrote:
hmm crap i signed up but realized its the same dates at mlg =[

is there any possible way to change the dates?


The plan is to have a relaxed event
with MLG playing on the big screen and stuff

Not gonna make this a big event, no buy-ins
just relaxing and hanging out

Next event can go back to the usual casting/streaming buy-in tournament
Don't worry, I'm a professional
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
August 08 2011 22:20 GMT
#18
On August 09 2011 07:02 btway wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 07:00 venom0us wrote:
On August 09 2011 06:59 btway wrote:
On August 09 2011 06:58 venom0us wrote:
How do I sign up?? I want in!!!


Seriously?


Yeah I shoulda read the post before I wrote that w/e I'm in the middle of leaving work in a rush so chill D:


No you chill. It's not like these events get filled up within hours of announcement :D Get home safe, sir/madam

Um.....pretty sure they do, everytime =P
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Zeroes
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1102 Posts
August 08 2011 22:28 GMT
#19
well the good news is pokebunny won't show up
Check out my SC Lan pics Here: http://picasaweb.google.com/bunk.habit
mangina
Profile Joined March 2008
United States230 Posts
August 08 2011 22:36 GMT
#20
ooo this one sounds like fun (hate buy in)
finally cybercraft 9.0 is up, lols
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 162
Vindicta 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10065
Rain 653
Artosis 613
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift4008
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox729
Mew2King145
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor980
Other Games
summit1g9307
shahzam603
JimRising 563
Day[9].tv502
PiGStarcraft140
NeuroSwarm73
ArmadaUGS72
ViBE56
C9.Mang011
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 44
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie777
• Day9tv502
• Scarra441
• Shiphtur183
Upcoming Events
OSC
13m
Stellar Fest
13h 13m
OSC
22h 13m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.