• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:49
CEST 04:49
KST 11:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7724 users

[Song] Losing My Expansion (REM Parody)

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
TheLuckiest
Profile Joined August 2010
United States266 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-04 15:31:43
May 03 2011 21:06 GMT
#1
Edit: OMG Spotlighted!!! <3 you TL

Hey again guys, we've been so overwhelmed by the positive response to our previous videos so here's my latest creation! It's a parody of Losing My Religion by REM basically about how much I hate ZvZ haha, I hope you like it! Thanks for watching!



Lyrics:
+ Show Spoiler +
Oh, my army is bigger
It's bigger than yours
And you can't compete
The lengths that I will go to
To win this ladder game
Oh no I droned too much
I haven't droned enough

But that's me in the corner
That's you with your mutas
I'm losing my expansion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no I've droned too much
I haven't droned enough
I thought that I'd seen your buildings
I thought that I'd scouted your main
I think I thought I saw you fly

Every minute
Of every fucking hour I'm
Morphing overseers
Trying to keep an eye on you
Like a hurt, lost and blinded fool fool
Oh no I droned too much
I haven't droned enough

Consider this
Consider this the ballad of zvz
Consider this
The game
that brought me to my knees failed
What if all these ZvZ's
stopped bringing me down
Now I've droned
too much
I thought that I saw your buildings
I thought that I scouted your main
I think I thought I saw you fly

But that was just a dream
That was just a dream
But that's me in the corner
That's you with your mutas
I'm losing my production
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no I've droned too much
I haven't droned enough
I thought that I'd seen your buildings
I thought that I'd scouted your main
I think I thought I saw you fly

But that was just a dream
That was just a dream

Free download! http://www.mediafire.com/?sdwfz4zslgu8tdv

I'd also like to give credit to Titanidis, who came up with a different version that we unfortunately didn't see before we did this. Here's his original thread..

Original song (for comparison):
+ Show Spoiler +
http://theandylee.com/
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 03 2011 21:11 GMT
#2
Excellent.Thumbs up.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
TheLuckiest
Profile Joined August 2010
United States266 Posts
May 03 2011 21:12 GMT
#3
Thank you!! :D
http://theandylee.com/
zek_
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany18 Posts
May 03 2011 21:13 GMT
#4
Wow AWESOME.
SlipperySnake
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
248 Posts
May 03 2011 21:14 GMT
#5
Pretty sick dude, not bad vocals for the original song. No super awkward rhymes either, just awesome.
hugman
Profile Joined June 2009
Sweden4644 Posts
May 03 2011 21:15 GMT
#6
Wow, this is brilliant even though the vocals aren't, umm great
CoRe23
Profile Joined March 2011
United States9 Posts
May 03 2011 21:15 GMT
#7
Oh man, that's freaking amazing. Great job!
D:
TheLuckiest
Profile Joined August 2010
United States266 Posts
May 03 2011 21:15 GMT
#8
Thank you so much!
http://theandylee.com/
Genpow
Profile Joined November 2010
United States41 Posts
May 03 2011 21:16 GMT
#9
hahaha to funny

TheLuckiest
Profile Joined August 2010
United States266 Posts
May 03 2011 21:17 GMT
#10
Thanks!!
http://theandylee.com/
Lolsss
Profile Joined April 2011
England106 Posts
May 03 2011 21:19 GMT
#11
lol it was good
thirnaz
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden876 Posts
May 03 2011 21:19 GMT
#12
Hahahah, amazing song
SlayerS_MMA and TL #1
TheLuckiest
Profile Joined August 2010
United States266 Posts
May 03 2011 21:19 GMT
#13
Thank you!!
http://theandylee.com/
slmw
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Finland233 Posts
May 03 2011 21:19 GMT
#14
Best SC2 parody lyrics ever. Great job!
TheLuckiest
Profile Joined August 2010
United States266 Posts
May 03 2011 21:21 GMT
#15
Wow, thank you!!! :D
http://theandylee.com/
Resilient
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom1431 Posts
May 03 2011 21:22 GMT
#16
Really good!
TheLuckiest
Profile Joined August 2010
United States266 Posts
May 03 2011 21:23 GMT
#17
Thanks!!
http://theandylee.com/
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
May 03 2011 21:25 GMT
#18
Can't believe these just keep coming! Haha, awesome, good job OP
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
CommanderCato
Profile Joined July 2008
United States78 Posts
May 03 2011 21:26 GMT
#19
Really good job!
SDream
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Brazil896 Posts
May 03 2011 21:27 GMT
#20
Awesome, can we take all those songs and make a CD already? I think so! Need a DVD of the show *-*
1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 206
NeuroSwarm 166
FoxeR 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2506
Leta 1328
Bale 55
Other Games
summit1g7769
JimRising 560
WinterStarcraft284
ViBE153
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick695
BasetradeTV205
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• Light_VIP 19
• davetesta18
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo411
Other Games
• Scarra1069
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 11m
Patches Events
12h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 11m
OSC
20h 11m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.