• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:35
CEST 05:35
KST 12:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8833 users

[Song] Losing My Expansion (REM Parody) - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
MacroNcheesE
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States508 Posts
May 03 2011 21:30 GMT
#21
LoL, Good job man.
Doubt is the venom that has paralyzed humanity.
sansalvador
Profile Joined December 2010
Austria308 Posts
May 03 2011 21:31 GMT
#22
OMG, that is awesome!
TheLuckiest
Profile Joined August 2010
United States266 Posts
May 03 2011 21:32 GMT
#23
On May 04 2011 06:27 SDream wrote:
Awesome, can we take all those songs and make a CD already? I think so! Need a DVD of the show *-*
Hahaha we'll see! And thank you!!

And thanks everybody for your kind words!!
http://theandylee.com/
deathserv
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States228 Posts
May 03 2011 21:33 GMT
#24
Haha, great... I, too, despise ZvZ. And it's also really nice to see a parody done of a classic song instead of some terrible hip-hop/teen idol song. REM are actually artists!
Drygioni
Profile Joined February 2011
Japan379 Posts
May 03 2011 21:34 GMT
#25
This had me singing along. Well done.

On May 04 2011 06:06 TheLuckiest wrote:

Oh no I droned too much
I haven't droned enough



Made me lol.
Carthac
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States393 Posts
May 03 2011 21:34 GMT
#26
One of the best SC2 parody songs I have heard in a while. Great job buddy
proxY_
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1561 Posts
May 03 2011 21:36 GMT
#27
The lyrics are really good and you even sound like the REM lead singer. Just very well done.
TheLuckiest
Profile Joined August 2010
United States266 Posts
May 03 2011 21:37 GMT
#28
Thank you so much everyone!! Wow!!! :D
http://theandylee.com/
whatthefat
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States918 Posts
May 03 2011 21:37 GMT
#29
So much pure win.
SlayerS_BoxeR: "I always feel sorry towards Greg (Grack?) T_T"
Deadlyfish
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark1980 Posts
May 03 2011 21:37 GMT
#30
Wow really awesome song! :D Awesome lyrics.
If wishes were horses we'd be eating steak right now.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
May 03 2011 21:39 GMT
#31
+ Show Spoiler +
Consider this
Consider this the ballad of zvz
Consider this
The game
that brought me to my knees failed
What if all these ZvZ's
stopped bringing me down
Now I've droned
too much
I thought that I saw your buildings
I thought that I scouted your main
I think I thought I saw you fly


That was proposital wasn't it...

Anyhow, AWESOME song. damn, I love the original song, and this pretty much sums what I feel about ZvZ.

You're the one that made "Whats this" right? Damn you rock
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
TheLuckiest
Profile Joined August 2010
United States266 Posts
May 03 2011 21:44 GMT
#32
On May 04 2011 06:39 Zephirdd wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Consider this
Consider this the ballad of zvz
Consider this
The game
that brought me to my knees failed
What if all these ZvZ's
stopped bringing me down
Now I've droned
too much
I thought that I saw your buildings
I thought that I scouted your main
I think I thought I saw you fly


That was proposital wasn't it...

Anyhow, AWESOME song. damn, I love the original song, and this pretty much sums what I feel about ZvZ.

You're the one that made "Whats this" right? Damn you rock


Hahaha thank you so much! And yes, we did "What's This", a "Friday" parody "Four Gate" and "Forever Bronze" parody of "Forever Young" and more is on the way!
http://theandylee.com/
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12061 Posts
May 03 2011 21:46 GMT
#33
This is probably the best one you guys have done yet. ^^
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Pengu1n
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States552 Posts
May 03 2011 21:49 GMT
#34
I just listened to all the songs from your youtube page. They were all amazing!
TheLuckiest
Profile Joined August 2010
United States266 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-03 21:49:50
May 03 2011 21:49 GMT
#35
On May 04 2011 06:46 Qikz wrote:
This is probably the best one you guys have done yet. ^^
Thank you!!! :D <3

And thank you Pengu1n! I'm glad you liked them!!
http://theandylee.com/
Galleon.frigate
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada721 Posts
May 03 2011 21:51 GMT
#36
Well done sir! loved it!!!1
TheLuckiest
Profile Joined August 2010
United States266 Posts
May 03 2011 21:52 GMT
#37
Thank you! :D
http://theandylee.com/
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
May 03 2011 21:53 GMT
#38
one of my favorite songs, now as a SC2 parody, gotta love it

Thanks for all these amazing songs Lucky we all apreciate the effort you put into all of these, keep it up <3!
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
TheLuckiest
Profile Joined August 2010
United States266 Posts
May 03 2011 21:55 GMT
#39
On May 04 2011 06:53 SmoKim wrote:
one of my favorite songs, now as a SC2 parody, gotta love it

Thanks for all these amazing songs Lucky we all apreciate the effort you put into all of these, keep it up <3!
Thank you!!!
http://theandylee.com/
mavsfan0041
Profile Joined February 2011
United States306 Posts
May 03 2011 21:55 GMT
#40
I was laughing the whole time xD So true though >.< Until I hit plat, the number 1 reason I lost ZvZs was because of mutas.
R.I.P. CheckSix
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 233
NeuroSwarm 186
FoxeR 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3633
Leta 1911
Bale 54
Shine 18
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g7998
JimRising 576
WinterStarcraft443
ViBE155
Mew2King20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
BasetradeTV199
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta23
• Letter1414
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo653
Other Games
• Scarra976
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 25m
Patches Events
11h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 25m
OSC
19h 25m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.