• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:35
CEST 05:35
KST 12:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8833 users

[Song] Losing My Expansion (REM Parody) - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
TheLuckiest
Profile Joined August 2010
United States266 Posts
May 09 2011 07:03 GMT
#281
On May 09 2011 15:27 darienphoenix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2011 15:10 TheLuckiest wrote:
Haha well if you really really really want to, you can donate to us here: PayPal.


Done.

You should make that more prominent on your YouTube page or something - it's great that you guys are doing this just for the love of it etc, but if someone makes an awesome song I hate not being able to give them a few bucks in return.

Oh my goodness, this is way too much! You are so awesome!!! ♥ Thank you!!!!! :D I will remember you, and next song you're getting a shout-out!!! I will definitely take your advice and put a better link to that on our YouTube page THANKS AGAIN! :D

And thanks to everyone for being AWESOME! We love you!!!
http://theandylee.com/
meegrean
Profile Joined May 2008
Thailand7699 Posts
May 09 2011 07:14 GMT
#282
LOL.
Brood War loyalist
theinfamousone
Profile Joined February 2011
United States103 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-09 09:03:57
May 09 2011 07:28 GMT
#283
Started cracking up at the first time he sings "I droned too much, I haven't droned enough"...lol story of Zerg's life.
Kalpman
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden406 Posts
May 09 2011 08:52 GMT
#284
thumbs up'ed and favorited! Awesome!
I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than you!
TheLuckiest
Profile Joined August 2010
United States266 Posts
May 09 2011 09:22 GMT
#285
On May 09 2011 16:28 theinfamousone wrote:
Started cracking up at the first time he sings "I droned too much, I haven't droned enough"...lol story of Zerg's life.
Haha I know right?! Oh and Happy Birthday!!

Thanks all! :D
http://theandylee.com/
StarbugPilo
Profile Joined November 2010
France37 Posts
May 09 2011 09:39 GMT
#286
Best lyrics since "thank you day 9" so far, really cool.

The title alone made me laugh.

Good job

I'm Holly, the ship's computer, with an IQ of 6000. The same IQ as 6000 P.E. Teachers.
Grizoux
Profile Joined May 2011
France2 Posts
May 09 2011 09:55 GMT
#287
Completely amazing Same voice as the lead singer of REM !

I really love the original Losing my religion, and now I catch myself singing "Oh no I've droned too much, I haven't droned enough"

Good job Dude !
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
eVul
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden52 Posts
May 09 2011 10:50 GMT
#288
Sweet ; )
Fitting lyrics as well
darienphoenix
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia13 Posts
May 09 2011 11:22 GMT
#289
On May 09 2011 16:03 TheLuckiest wrote:
Oh my goodness, this is way too much! You are so awesome!!!


lol, it wasn't THAT much.

I've been listening to this song, '4 Gate', and 'Forever Bronze' all day. You guys have some talent, keep them coming.
SACtheXchng
Profile Joined January 2011
168 Posts
May 09 2011 12:09 GMT
#290
I don't even know what to say right now, just because I feel the word "Awesome" just simply doesn't capture the... well ... awesomeness of this.

Well Fucking Done!
TheLuckiest
Profile Joined August 2010
United States266 Posts
May 09 2011 21:39 GMT
#291
Thank you so much everyone!! :D
http://theandylee.com/
dangerjoe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark1866 Posts
May 09 2011 21:44 GMT
#292
Made me lol gj
Ask Beavis, I get nothing Butt-head
TheLuckiest
Profile Joined August 2010
United States266 Posts
May 09 2011 22:24 GMT
#293
Thanks!!
http://theandylee.com/
Sundancer
Profile Joined March 2011
Turkey2 Posts
May 10 2011 06:06 GMT
#294
Awesome! Keep it up (:
"I see dead people"
TheLuckiest
Profile Joined August 2010
United States266 Posts
May 10 2011 07:44 GMT
#295
Will do! Thank you!
http://theandylee.com/
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-10 20:45:26
May 10 2011 20:45 GMT
#296
Haha the lyrics are amazing. The vocals aren't great but get the job done. Great job!

Imagine if REM sang this, haha. The original song is one of the best ever.
BoxersGosuGarden
Profile Joined April 2011
Philippines155 Posts
May 10 2011 23:01 GMT
#297
R.E.M. yes please
zerg sad
TheLuckiest
Profile Joined August 2010
United States266 Posts
May 10 2011 23:09 GMT
#298
Thanks guys! :D
http://theandylee.com/
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-12 08:16:12
May 12 2011 08:15 GMT
#299
Humorous song I had a chuckle. Also classy to link to the other thread!

(edited for clarity)
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Harmonious
Profile Joined December 2010
179 Posts
May 12 2011 12:10 GMT
#300
The awesome thing about this "parody" is that it is more than that. The lyrics manage to capture the feeling of the original, but in Zerg terms. I think that is genius.

I want a t-shirt which says "oh no, I've droned to too much" on the front, and "I haven't droned enough" on the back. And I play terran
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 233
NeuroSwarm 186
FoxeR 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3633
Leta 1911
Bale 54
Shine 18
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g7998
JimRising 576
WinterStarcraft443
ViBE155
Mew2King20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
BasetradeTV199
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta23
• Letter1414
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo653
Other Games
• Scarra976
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 25m
Patches Events
11h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 25m
OSC
19h 25m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.