• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:05
CEST 17:05
KST 00:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7789 users

[Project] Violet Best Wishes Card Delivered!

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-13 07:23:24
March 13 2011 04:21 GMT
#1
Notes:


Thank you so much to everyone who participated in this project. I am typing this from OGN's press room (where I haven't sat for almost two years) and I'm happy to say it was a resounding success in terms of both content and delivery.

Thanks to OpticalShot for translating all the messages in the book for us :D (translation credits below are for the videos only.)

Here are former player turned coach Hery, YellOw, Reach and FlaSh giving you their thanks and support for Violet.

(They had a good giggle at the end because poor FlaSh had trouble pronouncing 'liquid'.)

Thanks again everyone :D

Reach's Message:



FlaSh's Message:



YellOw's Message:



Hery's Message:



Bonus:



Translations:


Thanks to I10f and Spica for these super speedy translations :D

"Hello I am Reach from KT Rolster. I want to thank all the fans for writing messages for violet. I'm also hoping for his quick recovery, so I hope we'll be able to see him play again soon. Thank you."

"Hello, I'm Flash from KT Rolster. I want to thank everyone for caring for Violet from all over the world. I'm sure he'll get well soon with your wishes, and he'll be able to play with us again. Please continue to support Violet."

"Hello, I'm YellOw from KT Rolster. Thanks to everyone's messages, Violet seems to be getting better. (something I can't make out). We're all trying our best for Violet so continue to cheer for him. I hope that he will get better soon so he can be on the stage with us again for everyone. Thank you very much."

"Hello, I'm Coach Hery from KT Rolster. I knew there were a lot of fans cheering for Violet, but I was surprised that there were so many foreign fans cheering him on. Since so many people are cheering for him, I hope Violet will get better soon. Violet is staying optimistic and trying to get better for his fans, so keep cheering him on until he is well. Thank you."

Reach: “Huh? Again?” *Giggles* “Hello, this is KT Rolster’s Reach. Uh, we’re really thankful to have so many fans write supporting messages for Violet, and since I’m also cheering Violet on to get well soon, it would be great if we could see a healthy Violet again soon. Thank you very much.”

(Note: Reach said 'Again?' because we did two takes - he started too early first time round ^_^; )

Flash: “Hello~ This is KT Rolster’s Flash. To have so many supporting messages for Violet hyung from so many different countries makes me really thankful. And since Violet hyung is receiving so much support from everyone, he’s definitely going to get better. He’s going to get better and play in matches with us again soon, so I hope that everyone will continue to cheer for Violet hyung.”

Yellow: “Hello, this is KT Rolster’s pro gamer Yellow. To have everyone supp-, support Violet? Doing that kinda stuff. We’ve been talking with Violet, and it seems that he’s been getting a lotta strength, along with doing his best, and we’ve been also doing our best for him, so since we’re all doing our best for him, so I hope that you’ll continue to support him in the future. Violet will get better soon so that he’ll stand on the stage with us again for everyone. Thank you very much.”

Coach Hery: “Hello, this is KT Rolster’s Coach Hery. I knew that there were a lot of fans out there supporting Violet, but to have even foreign fans worrying about him made me shocked. To have so many people cheer on Violet will give him a lot of strength, and will make him recover quickly, and since he’s been doing his best to recover, he will get better for the sake of his fans. Please keep on supporting Violet until he gets well. Thank you very much.”

I'm still prepping the FlaSh book, but hopefully it can go out either this month. So please leave messages if you haven't already.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
grandkai
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada71 Posts
March 13 2011 04:21 GMT
#2
very cool
mnesthes
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
5433 Posts
March 13 2011 04:25 GMT
#3
Yay for Violet and KT!
<+LighTofHeaveN> Ppl call this "Indigo Children"
Troxior
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States168 Posts
March 13 2011 04:26 GMT
#4
Very awesome NeverGG thank you so much! These are so cool
The Team Liquid one was so funny :3
Frotoss fan!
Guilty
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Canada812 Posts
March 13 2011 04:33 GMT
#5
So cool^^
Thanks for doin this
"How hard could it be?" -J. Clarkson
integral
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3161 Posts
March 13 2011 04:34 GMT
#6
wooo mantoss. fucking awesome project, neverGG!
okum
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
France5779 Posts
March 13 2011 04:37 GMT
#7
Awesome! An e-hug to you, NeverGG!
Flash fan before it was cool | Coiner of "jangbang"
naneri
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Kyrgyzstan165 Posts
March 13 2011 04:42 GMT
#8
youtube is banned for me. that is so pityfull :/
High APM is when your marine gets 3 stim packs instead of one.
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
March 13 2011 04:45 GMT
#9
Awesome job! Awesome vids!
Writer
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-13 04:55:29
March 13 2011 04:48 GMT
#10
This is just ridiculously awesome, need translations!

Team riquid hwaiting!
I think esports is pretty nice.
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-13 04:50:37
March 13 2011 04:49 GMT
#11
Go Violet!!! Fighting!!! . Thanks NeverGG and others who helped you .
"Start yo" -FlaSh
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
March 13 2011 04:52 GMT
#12
HAHAHAHA omg teamliquid fighting, teamliquid fihgting! woo jung ho, fighting!

lol awesome!
thanks for this project negg!

get well soon violet!

yellow seems the most confident when talking haha.
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
March 13 2011 04:53 GMT
#13
"Hello I am Reach from KT Rolster. I want to thank all the fans for writing messages for violet. I'm also hoping for his quick recovery, so I hope we'll be able to see him play again soon. Thank you."

"Hello, I'm Flash from KT Rolster. I want to thank everyone for caring for Violet from all over the world. I'm sure he'll get well soon with your wishes, and he'll be able to play with us again. Please continue to support Violet."

"Hello, I'm YellOw from KT Rolster. Thanks to everyone's messages, Violet seems to be getting better. (something I can't make out). We're all trying our best for Violet so continue to cheer for him. I hope that he will get better soon so he can be on the stage with us again for everyone. Thank you very much."

"Hellow, I'm Coach Hery from KT Rolster. I knew there were a lot of fans cheering for Violet, but I was surprised that there were so many foreign fans cheering him on. Since so many people are cheering for him, I hope Violet will get better soon. Violet is staying optimistic and trying to get better for his fans, so keep cheering him on until he is well. Thank you."
Writer
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
March 13 2011 04:55 GMT
#14
Awesome ^^
Moderator<:3-/-<
StutteR
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1903 Posts
March 13 2011 04:56 GMT
#15
On March 13 2011 13:53 l10f wrote:
"Hello I am Reach from KT Rolster. I want to thank all the fans for writing messages for violet. I'm also hoping for his quick recovery, so I hope we'll be able to see him play again soon. Thank you."

"Hello, I'm Flash from KT Rolster. I want to thank everyone for caring for Violet from all over the world. I'm sure he'll get well soon with your wishes, and he'll be able to play with us again. Please continue to support Violet."

"Hello, I'm YellOw from KT Rolster. Thanks to everyone's messages, Violet seems to be getting better. (something I can't make out). We're all trying our best for Violet so continue to cheer for him. I hope that he will get better soon so he can be on the stage with us again for everyone. Thank you very much."

"Hellow, I'm Coach Hery from KT Rolster. I knew there were a lot of fans cheering for Violet, but I was surprised that there were so many foreign fans cheering him on. Since so many people are cheering for him, I hope Violet will get better soon. Violet is staying optimistic and trying to get better for his fans, so keep cheering him on until he is well. Thank you."


you rock
`~` | effOrt Movie sKyHigh forever & SEn
Xtal
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Haiti385 Posts
March 13 2011 04:59 GMT
#16
amazing.
Have you ever heard the story, about the Zergling and the Probe? The Probe didn't make it across the creep.
kassi
Profile Joined April 2010
United States290 Posts
March 13 2011 05:06 GMT
#17
Eeekkk! Thank you nevergg! This is amazing!
And them actually taking the time to say a few words <3
TL hwaiting! KT hwaiting! Jungho hwaiting!
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 13 2011 05:06 GMT
#18
yesssssss
book. to. VIOLET!
thanks NeverGG~
[TLMS] REBOOT
Chimpalimp
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1135 Posts
March 13 2011 05:07 GMT
#19
Thanks for the project NeverGG. Thanks for the translation l10f. This is awesome!
I like money. You like money too? We should hang out.
amethyst
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States98 Posts
March 13 2011 05:09 GMT
#20
Thanks NeverGG (and those who helped translate the project), you're amazing! I'm excited for Violet to see the book now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech160
Rex 125
Codebar 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2646
Shuttle 1527
EffOrt 933
BeSt 706
Light 434
Mini 404
ggaemo 318
Stork 275
ZerO 255
firebathero 247
[ Show more ]
Rush 167
Barracks 136
Zeus 69
Killer 65
Shine 59
Hyun 40
Mong 36
Dewaltoss 34
Yoon 32
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 31
Sexy 29
Aegong 28
sorry 23
Bale 21
soO 20
Terrorterran 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Sacsri 11
yabsab 8
zelot 6
Dota 2
qojqva3834
Dendi1786
BananaSlamJamma374
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes657
Other Games
singsing2418
hiko1208
Liquid`RaSZi1024
B2W.Neo860
Lowko353
Liquid`VortiX217
Sick167
ArmadaUGS130
Trikslyr23
Mew2King10
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 645
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream558
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile115
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2202
• Nemesis1911
• TFBlade657
Other Games
• WagamamaTV300
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 55m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.