• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:18
CEST 22:18
KST 05:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9031 users

Nasty Body Stuff

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
azhang
Profile Joined June 2010
United States178 Posts
January 09 2011 17:22 GMT
#1
Hey I don't know about you guys,

but I realllllyyy get a thrill/excitement/happiness when I get like weird stuff off or out of my body. Like, sometimes when I use pore strips and get all this crap out of my nose pores, like little wormy looking things and stuff, I just feel so great. Also, then I'll like examine it and stuff, and just feel happy. And SOMETIMES, I even go on youtube and search up bot fly removals and just like feel so good, idk y.

Maybe it's just a creepy fetish, but what about you guys?
Nydus in yo main.
Zurles
Profile Joined February 2009
United Kingdom1659 Posts
January 09 2011 17:23 GMT
#2
nope, not at all.
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
January 09 2011 17:23 GMT
#3
It's ok but exciting hmm?
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
r3z3nd3
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil522 Posts
January 09 2011 17:26 GMT
#4
You would do good in Biology or Medicine. I study Math because I want to get away from actual people and their bodies, so no, no interest in these things. But evertthing unusual can be interesting for someone
Born to fast expand
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
January 09 2011 17:27 GMT
#5
I was raging like you would not believe, I though you were trying to usurp the supreme power of NaDa's Body !!!!! >< >< !!

Then I read the OP and wanted to , but I wrote this instead.


Youtube CISTS for funsies
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
January 09 2011 17:28 GMT
#6
Hugh... thats kinda disgusting.. sorry, but thats my own opinion..
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
January 09 2011 17:29 GMT
#7
lol I wonder how long this thread will last.
Lexpar
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
1813 Posts
January 09 2011 17:30 GMT
#8
That's fucking gross dude. What the fuck.
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-09 17:31:51
January 09 2011 17:31 GMT
#9
I'm happy when I pop a zit ya but I don't get sexually excited by it
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
azhang
Profile Joined June 2010
United States178 Posts
January 09 2011 17:32 GMT
#10
maybe we should just get the mods to move this to 4chan
Nydus in yo main.
Vegalive
Profile Joined November 2010
United States96 Posts
January 09 2011 17:33 GMT
#11
look up cysts and abcesses, might give you some more excitement lol
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
January 09 2011 17:33 GMT
#12
On January 10 2011 02:32 azhang wrote:
maybe we should just get the mods to move this to 4chan

That would be an excellent function lol.
grobo
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Japan6199 Posts
January 09 2011 17:35 GMT
#13
just looked up bot fly removal.



FUCK THAT
We make signature, then defense it.
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
January 09 2011 17:36 GMT
#14
Yeah... that err.. pretty gross.
Rudiment
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States174 Posts
January 09 2011 17:38 GMT
#15
I actually know where you're coming from. Those pore strips are the coolest things in the world. I get a kick out of pushing out blackheads, plucking out facial hair, popping pimples, etc. Its a gross fixation that I don't usually talk about in RL.
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
January 09 2011 17:38 GMT
#16
Yes, I regularly masturbate while removing ear wax and snot.

...seriously though, that's a bit weird man. But whatever floats your boat ^_^
azhang
Profile Joined June 2010
United States178 Posts
January 09 2011 17:40 GMT
#17
On January 10 2011 02:38 Rudiment wrote:
I actually know where you're coming from. Those pore strips are the coolest things in the world. I get a kick out of pushing out blackheads, plucking out facial hair, popping pimples, etc. Its a gross fixation that I don't usually talk about in RL.


this guy knows what I'm talking about, I mean, doesn't it feel good to know that this weird stuff is out of your body?
Nydus in yo main.
SmoKe93
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany162 Posts
January 09 2011 17:42 GMT
#18
I thought i was the only one, i could live just to take out all the crap from my face, i love it.
Misillusion
Profile Joined April 2010
46 Posts
January 09 2011 17:42 GMT
#19
On January 10 2011 02:35 grobo wrote:
just looked up bot fly removal.



FUCK THAT


I searched it up too. Quite disgusting.

I get what the OP's feeling, though. It's a nice feeling when you get disgusting stuff out of your body. I have the same feeling with splinters.
Lefnui
Profile Joined November 2008
United States753 Posts
January 09 2011 17:43 GMT
#20
On January 10 2011 02:22 azhang wrote:
Maybe it's just a creepy fetish, but what about you guys?

You answered your own question.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O125
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason84
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 622
ZZZero.O 125
Zeus 67
soO 47
Hyun 41
Dota 2
qojqva2388
canceldota43
League of Legends
Doublelift819
Counter-Strike
fl0m5648
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4162
Liquid`Hasu621
Other Games
summit1g4678
FrodaN1132
KnowMe324
Pyrionflax212
420jenkins205
Livibee179
ToD173
QueenE109
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick775
StarCraft 2
angryscii 38
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 81
• Hupsaiya 51
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1829
Other Games
• imaqtpie833
• Shiphtur628
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 42m
Patches Events
18h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 42m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.