• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:02
CEST 23:02
KST 06:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7605 users

Nasty Body Stuff - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
January 09 2011 17:45 GMT
#21
On January 10 2011 02:40 azhang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2011 02:38 Rudiment wrote:
I actually know where you're coming from. Those pore strips are the coolest things in the world. I get a kick out of pushing out blackheads, plucking out facial hair, popping pimples, etc. Its a gross fixation that I don't usually talk about in RL.


this guy knows what I'm talking about, I mean, doesn't it feel good to know that this weird stuff is out of your body?


I know exactly the feeling. It only gets worse when I take psychedelic drugs because then then I feel like I'm on this quest to purge myself of all the nasty shit inside my skin/body. I actually have to try reallllly hard to not pop pimples and whatnot because I'm not a big fan of the end results (scarring).

Being old is nice since then you don't get very many pimples unless you just live a nasty lifestyle.
Chains none
Kpyolysis32
Profile Joined April 2010
553 Posts
January 09 2011 17:45 GMT
#22
Seems weird to me, but have a blast, I guess
Man, do I not keep this up to date, or what?
Lexpar
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
1813 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-09 17:53:07
January 09 2011 17:53 GMT
#23
Too bad you freaks can't get pregnant (assuming you're men).


That's the ultimate "thing out of your body".
Gowa
Profile Joined October 2010
France133 Posts
January 09 2011 17:55 GMT
#24
Actually...

I felt the same way one week ago, for the same reasons.
It's like I was rewarded for doing this, and encouraged to keep going.
It is very weird, but I am used to trusting my body.
For example try to stop drinking cola/sprite/scwheppes for a while, then you'll realise you don't miss the taste they have, but the feeling when you drink (like cigarettes actually).
Biology > all :D
azhang
Profile Joined June 2010
United States178 Posts
January 09 2011 18:01 GMT
#25
I can imagine myself having an orgasm during liposuction
Nydus in yo main.
OmniscientSC2
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States713 Posts
January 09 2011 18:03 GMT
#26
I once watched a video of one of those procedures where they open your foot and put maggots in to get bacteria out five times in a row. It's creepy, but pretty intriguing. Also, popping zits is really fun for me. lol
"Did you know about Day and the Wicker Basket?" - Harem "Hi, I'm from Texas." -TLO
Sonic114
Profile Joined August 2010
United States59 Posts
January 09 2011 18:06 GMT
#27
This thread is disgusting..
Mistapibb
Profile Joined August 2010
United States78 Posts
January 09 2011 18:07 GMT
#28
Listen to George Carlin talking about this, you're not alone
It's Moldy
ckw
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1018 Posts
January 09 2011 18:12 GMT
#29
TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

+ Show Spoiler +
I personally want to eat the botfly when it's removed, always wondered what they taste like.
Being weak is a choice.
OMS
Profile Joined September 2009
49 Posts
January 09 2011 18:16 GMT
#30
Not really a fetish or anything, it just seems like a feeling of relief/satisfaction of getting rid of unwanted things.
그냥.
HardCorey
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States709 Posts
January 09 2011 18:21 GMT
#31
this is quite gross.. nasty. popping zits isnt fun its necessary.
Don't Worry, Be Happy.
gongryong
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)1430 Posts
January 09 2011 18:47 GMT
#32
WTF man! this is sad
JAEDONG ÜBERBONJWA!
MassHysteria
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3678 Posts
January 09 2011 18:50 GMT
#33
Ya sure man, I would recommend you use these as pickup lines for a girl.

If you find a girl that loves these things, don't even wait, just ask to marry her right there...but I guess you must be serious about being excited about these things if you made a thread about it.
"Just ban all the J's...even jinklejoes" --unnamed source
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
January 09 2011 18:51 GMT
#34
For a moment I thought there was a Korean progamer named 'Nasty.'
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
DarthXX
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia998 Posts
January 09 2011 18:52 GMT
#35
zits and stuff I can understand, but bot fly removal ... what the fuck dude.
Ayush_SCtoss
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
India3051 Posts
January 09 2011 18:56 GMT
#36
I am not going to make fun of you or anything but gah man, the botfly stuff is wrong on so many levels...
End my suffering
Deekin[
Profile Joined December 2010
Serbia1713 Posts
January 09 2011 19:17 GMT
#37
Inbe4thelock
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CJ Entus fighting! I am a Leta, Hydra, Mind and (ofcourse) Firebathero fan. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
January 09 2011 19:19 GMT
#38
On January 10 2011 02:35 grobo wrote:
just looked up bot fly removal.



FUCK THAT


That is sick, I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit...

I bet the OP liked when Steve-O took that blackhead out of his nose that had like a 6inch tail..
Life?
Hans-Titan
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Denmark1711 Posts
January 09 2011 19:20 GMT
#39
This thread had potential....
Trying is the first step towards failure, and hope is the first step towards disappointment!
Kojak21
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1104 Posts
January 09 2011 19:30 GMT
#40
dude, thats fucked lol
¯\_(☺)_/¯
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O162
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 580
ZZZero.O 171
soO 58
Hyun 50
Dota 2
qojqva2478
League of Legends
Doublelift1941
Counter-Strike
fl0m3272
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4265
Liquid`Hasu629
Other Games
summit1g6916
FrodaN1441
KnowMe350
420jenkins196
Pyrionflax195
Livibee180
QueenE104
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 74
• Adnapsc2 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 44
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie939
• Shiphtur713
• Scarra382
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 58m
Patches Events
17h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 58m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.