• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:05
CEST 09:05
KST 16:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7899 users

Team Liquid FPS Servers

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-05 00:38:08
November 17 2010 17:41 GMT
#1
[image loading]
Banner by keit

All servers on this list are currently public and with the exception of CS 1.6 and DoD are vanilla (CS 1.6 and DoD are using AMXMod at the moment). If you would like to request a private server, or you want a certain map or mod installed, please let me know and I'll see what I can do. Servers will be switched to private as needed, so if people want an in-house game just PM me on IRC

This list will be updated constantly as new servers are added. If you would like to request a server for a game that isn't on the list, please give me some information about the game and what you are looking for in the server. I don't play every FPS out there, so I may not know anything about the game you want. Also, while this is technically a thread for FPS servers, if you have a non-FPS game you would like a server for you're more than welcome to request it here.

Lastly, bear with me a bit as I haven't ran many of these servers in years, so some settings may not be optimized yet. This will also start off kinda slow until people start using these, but if you guys could idle in the IRC channel it would be much easier to get games going. Also, all servers are hosted in the US (Chicago datacenter), and I am working with the data center to reduce latency from EU connections. Bear with it for a few days

Servers listed as "Coming Soon" have been approved and are awaiting install/configuration.
PLEASE IDLE IN IRC. This is the only way we will be able to get matches going, and the channel needs to build up a bit to do so. If you simply join a server at random, chances are it will be empty. Until I can get more public players joining the server, you will need to ask for games in IRC.
IRC Webchat or join #tlfps @QuakeNet
Steam group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tlfps


Server IP is 184.154.49.130 for anyone who would prefer to connect that way

Counter-Strike 1.6

liquid.stasysgaming.com:27020
Max players: 32

- - -

Counter-Strike: Source

liquid.stasysgaming.com:27030
Max players: 20
Map rotation: de_dust, de_nuke, de_inferno, de_militia

- - -

Day of Defeat

liquid.stasysgaming.com:27021
Max players: 32

- - -

Day of Defeat: Source

liquid.stasysgaming.com:27031

- - -

Team Fortress Classic

liquid.stasysgaming.com:27022
Max players: 32

- - -

Team Fortress 2

liquid.stasysgaming.com:27032
Max players: 24

- - -

Unreal Tournament 2004

liquid.stasysgaming.com
Requires ECE Bonus Pack

- - -

Battlefield: 2

liquid.stasysgaming.com
Max players: 64

- - -

[image loading]

Coming Soon

- - -

Halo: Combat Evolved

liquid.stasysgaming.com

- - -

Urban Terror

liquid.stasysgaming.com

- - -

Call of Duty: Black Ops

173.199.64.214:3084
Max players: 18
RANKED
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Puosu
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
7086 Posts
November 18 2010 12:31 GMT
#2
This thread has fallen to the second page without any replies, do TLers hate fun or something?
Lets get some CS action going on right now, join the server or be a lame person in my eyes for all eternity!
TheMunkey
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada470 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 13:04:12
November 18 2010 12:34 GMT
#3
Oh hell Yes!! <3 TL cant wait for PR server

edit: And who is supporting the servers??
See you in the battlefield!
Never give up
Trizz
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands1323 Posts
November 18 2010 12:36 GMT
#4
Meh, too bad the server is located in the US.
I would've joined these quite a lot otherwise.
nope
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
November 18 2010 12:38 GMT
#5
o_o

do people still play tfc?
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
November 18 2010 13:04 GMT
#6
I would really like to play some tfc. Ahhhh memories...
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9056 Posts
November 18 2010 13:14 GMT
#7
Will definitely join if I ever play CS again.
Obelisk7
Profile Joined January 2010
Korea (South)65 Posts
November 18 2010 13:16 GMT
#8
Where are the servers located at?

I can play on Cali-coast servers, and some mid-states servers, here from where I live at.
Take Nothing For Granted, For Everything Changes.
Zack1900
Profile Joined January 2010
United States211 Posts
November 18 2010 13:42 GMT
#9
Playing some battlefield 2 with the TL community might be fun.
h3r1n6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Iceland2039 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 14:11:28
November 18 2010 14:11 GMT
#10
Too bad they are US based, but I pretty much only play TF2 and the occasional round of Quake live anyway.

<3 you bran
Dizmaul
Profile Joined March 2010
United States831 Posts
November 18 2010 14:30 GMT
#11
any chance black ops make it on there?
It is what it is
Shirolol
Profile Joined April 2010
England504 Posts
November 18 2010 14:56 GMT
#12
Such a shame they aren't EU, would love to join em' otherwise..
Korean Netizen wrote: My ears died from the static and the music and my eyes died from the depressing gameplay and bad observer.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-18 16:08:41
November 18 2010 16:03 GMT
#13
On November 18 2010 23:30 Dizmaul wrote:
any chance black ops make it on there?


Activision, being the great company they are, has decided that the only place in the world allowed to run Black Ops servers is gameservers.com. So in theory I could rent a server from them for $1/slot each month, but I can't host one on my own box

Working on UT2004 at the moment, then BF2 next. Some of these are such a pain in the ass to get going on Linux.

Also, sorry these are located in the US. Chicago, to be exact. I don't have the option of relocating them to EU, either. It shouldn't be too terribly bad, though. Most EU players are getting <150 ping, which to me is more than playable enough (I usually have about 200 ping on EU servers and I can't tell a difference most of the time. But then again, I suck).
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
LordofAscension
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States589 Posts
November 18 2010 16:08 GMT
#14
TF2 please! I would play there all the time lol.

Make sure to get a decent admin module installed as well so it doesn't turn into a typical awful pub.

~LoA
~WelCoMe tO My rEaLm SC:L - sclegacy.com
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 18 2010 16:16 GMT
#15
On November 19 2010 01:08 LordofAscension wrote:
TF2 please! I would play there all the time lol.

Make sure to get a decent admin module installed as well so it doesn't turn into a typical awful pub.

~LoA


Yeah, I tossed up an IP in the TF2 thread last night but I don't have TF2 installed so I couldn't verify if it worked or not. You're welcome to try it now and let me know, though.

184.154.49.130:27023
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 20 2010 14:48 GMT
#16
UT2004, TF2, and BF2 servers are technically up. I'm testing the right now to make sure everything is set up correctly. Next I will be working on a BF2: Project Reality server (just waiting on a liscence).
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
barth
Profile Joined March 2008
Ireland1272 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-20 14:48:47
November 20 2010 14:48 GMT
#17
That's amazing, thank you <3.
"Somebody you are talking to disappears mid sentence, and the universe shoots you because you talked to someone that wasn`t there." - MasterOfChaos
darthcaesar
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States475 Posts
November 20 2010 14:51 GMT
#18
Pretty awesome. The starcraft community is so much nicer than the fps community, so it'll be nice to play with people who don't scream HAX and FAGGOT MOFO every 2 seconds.
He is wisest who knows he does not know. | (┛OДO)┛彡┻━┻
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
November 20 2010 15:03 GMT
#19
Whoa BF2 and CS:S, I remember playing those a while back... don't even have them installed as of now. This might make me rethink that though. Man I'm going to be rusty as heck, since I went to console FPS for a while... lol I know consoles.
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
SF-Fork
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Russian Federation1401 Posts
November 20 2010 15:11 GMT
#20
I'm in!
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4735
Shuttle 1890
Leta 1795
BeSt 295
Soma 84
ZergMaN 71
sorry 43
Shine 39
Soulkey 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm213
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7651
WinterStarcraft689
Sick177
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Rush1136
• Lourlo1087
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 55m
Patches Events
7h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 55m
OSC
15h 55m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.