• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:50
CEST 16:50
KST 23:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6717 users

Team Liquid FPS Servers - Page 3

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
November 20 2010 16:24 GMT
#41
cs server is just a tad too laggy for us europeans I believe, but if it gets real popular ill prob still pop in there.

I usually have like 40-80 ms on US servers so dunno whats up
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 20 2010 16:26 GMT
#42
On November 21 2010 01:24 Senx wrote:
cs server is just a tad too laggy for us europeans I believe, but if it gets real popular ill prob still pop in there.

I usually have like 40-80 ms on US servers so dunno whats up


I'll look into it. There might be some tweaks I can do to reduce latency a bit.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-20 16:35:11
November 20 2010 16:31 GMT
#43
Checked out the Day of Defeat server, but it twas emtpy. Checked out CS as well getting ~140 ping there, so not bad, will probably join at a more convenient time for the americans to get some games.
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-20 16:38:23
November 20 2010 16:36 GMT
#44
On November 21 2010 01:31 ComusLoM wrote:
Checked out the Day of Defeat server, but it twas emtpy.


Well, yeah. Hence why, and I stress this, people need to idle in IRC. You can't just join a server and expect people to know you're there. But if you're in IRC, you can ask for a match and people will join it.

Also, I'll try to advertise these servers publicly so maybe they will have players 24/7. And of course, if anyone from TL wants an in-house match, I will simply switch the server to private.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
November 20 2010 16:50 GMT
#45
Teee eff tew!!! Gonna get on later tday ^^
Dota 3hard5me
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
November 20 2010 16:51 GMT
#46
urban terror server!?!!??!?!!?
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 20 2010 16:58 GMT
#47
http://www.urbanterror.info/news/home/ ?

Seems like something I can install. I'll put it on the to-do list.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Tyrran
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
France777 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-20 18:11:15
November 20 2010 17:00 GMT
#48
On November 21 2010 01:12 Omitson wrote:
Cool, add NS2 server, please.
Great game to play within communities.
Everyone can contribute, be it as a footsoldier, alien or commanding officer.

http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/


I would love a TL NS2 server. Still a lot of crash in the current beta versio, so we need to wait a little IMO
Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain.
IcyPringle
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada210 Posts
November 20 2010 17:05 GMT
#49
lmao TF2??? im so in, we need to make a Fps Liquid clan or something
SC2: IcyPringle.137 - Terran
drooL
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United Kingdom2108 Posts
November 20 2010 17:12 GMT
#50
would join up on a liquid CS:S server.
@nowSimon
Gaius Baltar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States449 Posts
November 20 2010 17:22 GMT
#51
I hope I'm not the only one still playing Unreal Tournament 2004.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 20 2010 17:25 GMT
#52
On November 21 2010 02:22 Gaius Baltar wrote:
I hope I'm not the only one still playing Unreal Tournament 2004.


If you could hop on IRC, I have a UT2K4 server running I think, but I need to verify people can connect to it. I don't currently have it installed, so it would speed up the process if you could check for me
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
pyrogenetix
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
China5098 Posts
November 20 2010 17:27 GMT
#53
cs server is dead
Yea that looks just like Kang Min... amazing game sense... and uses mind games well, but has the micro of a washed up progamer.
Rflcrx
Profile Joined October 2010
503 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-20 17:36:23
November 20 2010 17:30 GMT
#54
I would play but eu'lers ping is really too high :/

/e I idle in irc

/e² as soon as cs:s is up you might want to consider contacting husky? he loves to play with his fans and an empty yet decent server would be useful, especially if you consider giving him perks (adminrights/pw and all that good jazz)
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-20 17:34:00
November 20 2010 17:32 GMT
#55
On November 21 2010 02:27 pyrogenetix wrote:
cs server is dead


On November 21 2010 01:36 Serejai wrote:
...and I stress this, people need to idle in IRC. You can't just join a server and expect people to know you're there. But if you're in IRC, you can ask for a match and people will join it.

I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
undyinglight
Profile Joined December 2008
United States611 Posts
November 20 2010 17:48 GMT
#56
On November 19 2010 01:03 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2010 23:30 Dizmaul wrote:
any chance black ops make it on there?


Activision, being the great company they are, has decided that the only place in the world allowed to run Black Ops servers is gameservers.com. So in theory I could rent a server from them for $1/slot each month, but I can't host one on my own box

Working on UT2004 at the moment, then BF2 next. Some of these are such a pain in the ass to get going on Linux.

Also, sorry these are located in the US. Chicago, to be exact. I don't have the option of relocating them to EU, either. It shouldn't be too terribly bad, though. Most EU players are getting <150 ping, which to me is more than playable enough (I usually have about 200 ping on EU servers and I can't tell a difference most of the time. But then again, I suck).


Not to many people play the UT series these days, glad to see it is getting some love, as it is a very small yet hardcore community.
Rise Up!
teacash
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada494 Posts
November 20 2010 18:02 GMT
#57
I'd play CSS
ffz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States490 Posts
November 20 2010 18:09 GMT
#58
Didn't notice this until it was featured. Too bad i don't have time to play now
Meow.
Klamity
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States994 Posts
November 20 2010 18:09 GMT
#59
Looks like a great idea, can't wait for some CS:S servers to go up!
Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.
Marou
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany1371 Posts
November 20 2010 18:25 GMT
#60
we need a rocket arena3 server !
twitter@RickyMarou
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 86
Codebar 56
Reynor 23
RotterdaM 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64460
Bisu 3462
FanTaSy 1230
Stork 774
Rush 583
hero 236
Snow 214
firebathero 197
Mind 104
Sharp 80
[ Show more ]
Free 72
Sexy 62
Pusan 56
ToSsGirL 47
Last 39
Trap 37
Bale 29
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 23
HiyA 19
Rock 18
Terrorterran 16
yabsab 16
Aegong 14
zelot 12
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9754
Dendi872
Counter-Strike
fl0m2255
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2283
Liquid`RaSZi1392
Beastyqt713
B2W.Neo663
Mlord552
olofmeister468
Khaldor359
Happy323
KnowMe277
Hui .219
crisheroes171
Chillindude65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV514
League of Legends
• Nemesis4188
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1344
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
10m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 10m
OSC
8h 10m
Replay Cast
8h 10m
OSC
21h 10m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.