• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:09
CEST 15:09
KST 22:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8280 users

Team Liquid FPS Servers - Page 4

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
November 20 2010 18:27 GMT
#61
Having too many different game servers will also spread everyone out making each server empty, so yeah :C
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
Punic
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States152 Posts
November 20 2010 18:36 GMT
#62
is it DoD source or the original dod?
"Where is the chapstick?" - Stephano
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
November 20 2010 18:37 GMT
#63
I'm sorry I haven't had the time to read the thread do we need a legit version of the games in order to play on this server? I can't afford to buy the steam related products.
o choro é livre
Oozo
Profile Joined December 2009
Finland432 Posts
November 20 2010 18:43 GMT
#64
Deffinetly going to reinstall TF2 and CSS/CS 1.6 and join the games if i have time. Hopefully we get some fun TF2 games going on atleast, loved playing assasin in it and it's been a while.
SKT for OSL!
FiveAlarm
Profile Joined March 2010
United States57 Posts
November 20 2010 18:47 GMT
#65
I noticed that the TF2 server is named "Team Fortress 2". For those of us with more than a few servers in our favorites list, it might be convenient to name the server something more descriptive.

For example: "TL.net Team Fortress 2."
o/ \o TEAMWORK!
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
November 20 2010 19:09 GMT
#66
Any TL staff feel free to join the 1.6 server to own my 130 ping self
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
November 20 2010 19:11 GMT
#67
TF2 YAY! Thanks banling for bumping it.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 20 2010 19:12 GMT
#68
On November 21 2010 03:27 Senx wrote:
Having too many different game servers will also spread everyone out making each server empty, so yeah :C


A lot of players only own or play certain games, though. So yeah... there may be some competition between a few of the servers, but overall it doesn't affect much. And people can freely choose to switch servers anyway, so if for example the CS:S server is dead because a lot of people are playing on the TF2 server, then it's easy enough to ask people to switch over to the CS:S server for a bit. Plus, pubs will fill in some slots eventually.

On November 21 2010 03:36 Punic wrote:
is it DoD source or the original dod?


Original at the moment, but I am adding a Source server now.

On November 21 2010 03:37 AlBundy wrote:
I'm sorry I haven't had the time to read the thread do we need a legit version of the games in order to play on this server? I can't afford to buy the steam related products.


I honestly don't know. I would assume yes, as I'm using standard server clients and configs. It doesn't hurt to try joining, though.

On November 21 2010 03:47 FiveAlarm wrote:
I noticed that the TF2 server is named "Team Fortress 2". For those of us with more than a few servers in our favorites list, it might be convenient to name the server something more descriptive.

For example: "TL.net Team Fortress 2."


Done! TF2 apparently doesn't generate a config file, so I had to manually create one; hence I overlooked that during setup. Some other servers aren't named yet, either, but I'm getting to those shortly.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
eXigent.
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada2419 Posts
November 20 2010 19:17 GMT
#69
On November 21 2010 03:37 AlBundy wrote:
I'm sorry I haven't had the time to read the thread do we need a legit version of the games in order to play on this server? I can't afford to buy the steam related products.


I dont think you would actually want to join a US server for FPS games due to the latency. Sure your actual ping may say 200 (which is absurd) but your bullet registration is going to be utter crap. It will be like your shooting someone a second after they are already shooting you. FPS games suck unless the server is located relatively close to your region. Even 200 ping is practically unplayable...I played CS in CALeague at a fairly high level, and most people would refuse to play with ping over 100, let alone 200 lol.
Defeat
Profile Joined March 2010
United States476 Posts
November 20 2010 19:20 GMT
#70
I'll play on the ut2k4 server :x If you have any questions about it I'll try to be on that irc channel. I'm pretty knowledgeable about the game.
"the metagame has really evolved to the point where the best chance to win the metagame is to game the metagame" -Bags
pikaaarrr :3
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States593 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-20 19:21:22
November 20 2010 19:20 GMT
#71
yay!

this is exciting. TL people add me on steam, t3hbillie
DorF
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden961 Posts
November 20 2010 19:43 GMT
#72
Awaiting bf2 eagerly :D
BW for life !
defuzas
Profile Joined July 2009
248 Posts
November 20 2010 19:51 GMT
#73
very nice idea, but ping is wayy to high for me there T_T
maybe some EU servers pls? ^^
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
November 20 2010 20:22 GMT
#74
On November 21 2010 04:17 eXigent. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2010 03:37 AlBundy wrote:
I'm sorry I haven't had the time to read the thread do we need a legit version of the games in order to play on this server? I can't afford to buy the steam related products.


I dont think you would actually want to join a US server for FPS games due to the latency. Sure your actual ping may say 200 (which is absurd) but your bullet registration is going to be utter crap. It will be like your shooting someone a second after they are already shooting you. FPS games suck unless the server is located relatively close to your region. Even 200 ping is practically unplayable...I played CS in CALeague at a fairly high level, and most people would refuse to play with ping over 100, let alone 200 lol.


Hmm okay thanks for the clarification I'm not too familiar with FPS games .
o choro é livre
jambam
Profile Joined June 2010
United States324 Posts
November 20 2010 20:43 GMT
#75
omg yay!!!!! I cant wait for the PR server!!!
Zhou
Profile Joined February 2009
United States832 Posts
November 20 2010 21:02 GMT
#76
TF2 TL server? I am so in. Time to show how nooby I am in TF2 too!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 20 2010 21:08 GMT
#77
Counter-Strike: Source server is possibly online. I don't own the game myself so I can't verify, but if anyone who does wants to connect to 184.154.49.130:27024 and try it out for me, that would be awesome.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-20 21:18:30
November 20 2010 21:16 GMT
#78
@Serejai, I just checked out the TF2 server and had pretty good ping on the East Coast. In my opinion, SourceMod is pretty much a must for a TF2 server. Namely, being able to nominate maps or rtv if a map is unpopular is very helpful. I could probably make a list of a dozen custom maps that would be almost must haves on the server, but I won't as there are plenty of good stock maps. ctf_2fort sucks balls though. If the TF2 server is played on a lot though I'll try to recommend some custom maps that nearly every (good) server has.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-20 21:28:12
November 20 2010 21:25 GMT
#79
I might be getting my hopes up here, but will there ever be an Urban Terror server? Sick idea btw.
blah just saw it on the to-do list
Seems like a lot of TLers have played/play this game, so I'm looking forward to it!
Translator:3
Piski
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Finland3461 Posts
November 20 2010 21:49 GMT
#80
We need BF:Bad Company 2 servers too!
But I think I might just fire up my old cs and visit the TL's cs servers
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 601
Railgan 60
MindelVK 24
Codebar 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68375
Calm 10808
Rain 2418
Bisu 2226
FanTaSy 800
Stork 671
Rush 506
soO 481
Soma 247
Snow 218
[ Show more ]
firebathero 213
Last 177
Light 109
Mind 95
hero 88
Pusan 86
Sea.KH 71
Sharp 56
Free 42
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 39
Bale 36
Mong 31
Hm[arnc] 29
Aegong 22
zelot 19
Sexy 16
HiyA 15
yabsab 15
Noble 14
Sacsri 12
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 9
scan(afreeca) 7
Rock 5
Terrorterran 5
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8449
Dendi889
Counter-Strike
fl0m2969
byalli807
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King76
Other Games
gofns38078
singsing2300
B2W.Neo635
Liquid`RaSZi338
Pyrionflax241
Beastyqt135
Hui .113
Happy57
Trikslyr45
Chillindude17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 104
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
• Response 7
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV493
League of Legends
• Jankos2960
• Nemesis2920
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1355
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 51m
OSC
9h 51m
Replay Cast
9h 51m
OSC
22h 51m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.