Nydus chaining starts at 9:00
Using the zealot changeling to block happens almost right away at 7:20
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
epik640x
United States1134 Posts
Nydus chaining starts at 9:00 Using the zealot changeling to block happens almost right away at 7:20 | ||
|
Kolvacs
Canada1203 Posts
| ||
|
Karliath
United States2214 Posts
| ||
|
GhoSt[shield]
Canada2131 Posts
link:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=143349 | ||
|
EoR
Ireland127 Posts
I'm probably wrong. | ||
|
silencesc
United States464 Posts
| ||
|
fabiano
Brazil4644 Posts
| ||
|
RodKarew
United States53 Posts
| ||
|
Kurumi
Poland6130 Posts
| ||
|
FabledIntegral
United States9232 Posts
On August 13 2010 05:59 ]Grey[ wrote: Cool as it is, I can't help but think that gas would've been better spent on more roaches. I'm probably wrong. You clearly are.... | ||
|
a176
Canada6688 Posts
| ||
|
Adonisto
Canada191 Posts
| ||
|
archon256
United States363 Posts
Fail. | ||
|
LeoTheLion
China958 Posts
| ||
|
EliteAzn
United States661 Posts
On August 13 2010 05:59 ]Grey[ wrote: Cool as it is, I can't help but think that gas would've been better spent on more roaches. I'm probably wrong. stalkers are soft (pretty soft) counters to roaches, thus the way the game panned out, the nydus canals were a much better choice. | ||
|
dezi
Germany1536 Posts
| ||
|
Mike941
United States98 Posts
| ||
|
Backpack
United States1776 Posts
On August 13 2010 06:10 a176 wrote: thats not really anything special ... agreed. It only seems special because all the zergs now would rather complain and be depressed rather than try new things. This was actually one of the first things i thought of when i was looking at the new stuff in SC2, but I don't play zerg so i never used it. | ||
|
Tresh
Argentina68 Posts
| ||
|
Adonisto
Canada191 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|