• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:25
CEST 10:25
KST 17:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7475 users

4chan vs. The World Part 352542

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Mystlord *
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10264 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-23 00:07:57
July 22 2010 23:43 GMT
#1
4chan drama happens again! This time it's all focused around an 11 year old girl named Jessi Slaughter, who posted a Youtube video a while ago that went viral. Her account is gone now due to "violation of terms of use" (or something), but I'm pretty sure you can find it online anyway through various repostings and such. Anyway, she pretty much threw some pretty crazy insults at the internet, including the time honored "Get AIDS and die".

Original video:


4chan reacted pretty damn hard to that, and started doing their thing - ordering tons of pizzas to her home, prank calls, e-mails, etc, etc. Soon after, she posted another video:



And then the media started picking up the story... First up was Gawker, with this post.

In response, 4chan launched a DDoS attack against Gawker's site, and although it failed the first day, they were able to slow down the site on the second day (it's fine now I think).

The guy who wrote the original post about the 4chan harassment wrote a rather snide post bashing 4chan's failure, which you can find here.

4chan has thus shifted gears, and is now attacking the top brass of the Gawker news crew, with spam e-mails and the like. Gawker's reaction is here.

Just this morning, Good Morning America ran a story on this, and... well... you know 4chan. They're at it again. They got ahold of the information of the person who did the story, Parry Aftab, and they're currently running a DDoS attack on her website: www.aftab.com/ (unreachable right now if you're wondering).

The thread with Perry Aftab's personal information is already maxed out though, so I'm sorry you can't find it anymore .

Oh 4chan drama~ Always being explosive for a day then dying off again...
It is impossible to be a citizen if you don't make an effort to understand the most basic activities of your government. It is very difficult to thrive in an increasingly competitive world if you're a nation of doods.
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-23 00:33:44
July 22 2010 23:47 GMT
#2
Wow so this wasn't a prank?
For some reason it's always little kids.

There was another kid who did this and he said they started emailing him and whatnot lol

Edit: She's 11?..She looks 13 but acts 8
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
Athos
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 23:48:08
July 22 2010 23:47 GMT
#3
I hate it when they do stupid shit like this. They always take everything too far. I feel really bad for this girl.
KizZBG
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
u gotta skate8152 Posts
July 22 2010 23:48 GMT
#4
lol didn't 4chan deliver pizza to the Balloon Boy's house too? :p
eSTRO for life | #2 Sea.Really fan! | #1 GosI[Flying] fan! | Clide - best SC2 terran!
Slakter
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden1947 Posts
July 22 2010 23:49 GMT
#5
Theyre so lame. They dont get that they actually confirm all the trashtalk about them by being douchebags -..-
Protoss, can't live with em', can't kill em'.
lokiM
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3407 Posts
July 22 2010 23:49 GMT
#6
ROFL I thought this was a huge joke
god this is so juicy, but damn..
You can't fight the feeling.
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
July 22 2010 23:50 GMT
#7
Sometimes what 4chan/anonymous does is funny, but sometimes it's just needless cruelty.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-23 00:04:11
July 22 2010 23:50 GMT
#8
edit: the link therickz gave on page 2 gives a run down on wtf is going on.
Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 23:52:57
July 22 2010 23:50 GMT
#9
WATCH HER VIDEO ADRESSED TO HER HATERS THAT WAS POSTED BEFORE THE ONE OF HER CRYING BEFORE YOU MAKE JUDGEMENT. I FELT BAD AT FIRST TOO BUT THEN HER HATERZ VIDEO MADE ME RAAAAAAGE.

I was in the original "you rage you lose" thread that started this whole mess, it was pretty lulzy. Also she was on stickam on the 20th and said "I'll take any fame I can get". This is a case of bad parenting if anything!
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 22 2010 23:50 GMT
#10
I dont get it. WHY do they do this? And how? Is it like some global overmindish collective where whenever someone says something they don't like they attack the offender. I mean, this is an 11 YEAR OLD GIRL!
How does a place like 4chan even exist. -.-.
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
July 22 2010 23:51 GMT
#11
rather than call the "cyberpolice" her parents should have done a better job of educating her about the internet.

as for 4chan... --;;
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
July 22 2010 23:51 GMT
#12
not cool for them to make a young girl depressed and cry and shit. I mean she seems pretty stupid and silly but it's still wrong

but I will concede that the father was pretty funny
TzTz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany511 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 23:52:10
July 22 2010 23:51 GMT
#13
hmmmm pizza... how caring of them to send her some...
shadesofkarma
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Romania708 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 23:54:26
July 22 2010 23:52 GMT
#14
Sorry but I thought this was pretty hilarious.

What are her parents doing letting her make youtube videos that contain so much vulgarity for an eleven year old?
ViciousGX
Profile Joined June 2010
United States8 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 23:53:44
July 22 2010 23:53 GMT
#15
I love how Woefully uninformed you people, and at the same time how emotionally succeptible you are to Media Stories.

but then again i love stupid people. Her's some Knowledge, don't overdose.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/jessi-slaughter-you-dun-goofd-the-consquences-will-never-be-the-same

User was banned for this post.
Mykill
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada3402 Posts
July 22 2010 23:53 GMT
#16
hahahaha 4chan...
oh my. why are these online people so petty. you'd think they have better things to do. like u know? Real life?

dont attack mehhhhhh 4 channnnnn lololol
[~~The Impossible Leads To Invention~~] CJ Entusman #52 The problem with internet quotations is that they are hard to verify -Abraham Lincoln c.1863
Tabbris
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Bangladesh2839 Posts
July 22 2010 23:53 GMT
#17
i dont like 4chan or go there but i have to admit this is pretty funny
Slakter
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden1947 Posts
July 22 2010 23:54 GMT
#18
FFS, you cant blame the parents... If I punch a kid that´s walking in my way that´s not her own fault or her parents fault for not educating her not to walk in my way, it´s my fault for punching her. -..-
Protoss, can't live with em', can't kill em'.
Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-22 23:55:00
July 22 2010 23:54 GMT
#19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jOmYq3lh_E&feature=player_embedded&has_verified=1

Put this in the OP please
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
illu
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2531 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-23 01:21:02
July 22 2010 23:54 GMT
#20
This was reported on Toronto Star yesterday! I remember reading this.

*waiting for 4chan to DDoS physical newspaper*

EDIT: here it is. It is a nice read.

http://www.parentcentral.ca/parent/newsfeatures/article/837957--how-to-avoid-a-web-induced-preteen-breakdown

EDIT2: I think it's sad that the parents are blaming the media. It's their own damned fault for not parenting their daughter right.

ml: As a mother, what have you learned from all of this?

DL: I am still trying to take this all in. I can't believe this is happening. My daughter is an only child -- she was our miracle child, because I had cervical cancer and was told I couldn't have children. Then, on two years to the date of my recovery, I wasn't feeling well and found out I was pregnant. I can't be in the same room with her 24/7 and I am trying to explain to her what's going on. It's been very difficult because I don't understand what's going on -- I don't even know what these videos show and I don't want to view them. I am upset enough. I have been throwing up and I haven't been able to eat or sleep since this all started last week.

Read more:

Just looking at her mother's answer to that question. I guess she thinks she is not responsible for this.
:]
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 923
firebathero 763
actioN 449
Leta 112
Dewaltoss 102
Yoon 64
Killer 51
soO 46
Bale 24
Aegong 24
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 22
Sharp 19
Dota 2
Fuzer 103
League of Legends
JimRising 474
Counter-Strike
byalli478
shoxiejesuss456
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor932
Other Games
summit1g9551
singsing1004
olofmeister898
ceh9588
Mew2King91
ArmadaUGS60
trigger9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1196
• Stunt440
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 35m
OSC
13h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.