• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:29
CEST 13:29
KST 20:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10814 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 98

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 134 Next
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 26 2013 18:48 GMT
#1941
What do you make of FirmTofu's no response to my theory that austin is his partner in crime?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 26 2013 19:19 GMT
#1942
Okay, I read JJD's filter. I no longer think he's scum. His reaction to the whole getmoript claim and accusation is not what I'd expect from scum. He is one of the first votes on TAA. If he was scum, he probably would say something to question getmoript's sanity.

This leaves the following people.
1) cDg
2) jrkirby
3) FiveTouch
6) TanGeng
8) Onegu
9) austinmcc

There are a few things that bug me.
Why would scum rb TG if TG claimed VT?
Why did cDg claim cop and check himself for sanity instead of pursuing a read?

A few relationships I'd like to point out
Austin is basically incompatible with TG being his teammate. He's been attacking TG since the beginning of the game.
TanGeng and jrkirby both think the other is town. They have been buddying each other since TAA was lynched.
Onegu never liked TAA and even made a case against him iirc.
Rereading the thread, TAA seemed almost eager to get TG lynched. Additionally, he said the following before getmoript accused him.
On July 24 2013 06:20 TheAwesomeAll wrote:
I think claiming RB is very much a null tell, it shouldnt change your position on TG too much.

This indicates that he wanted people to stay on the TG wagon. I can only see this happening if TG is town.

Based on these relationships, I think I can remove a few people from the list of scum. Here is the updated list.
1) cDg
2) jrkirby
3) FiveTouch
9) austinmcc
Now, to me 5T has been playing extremely pro-town. I know this is not necessarily alignment indicative, but I highly doubt he is mafia at this point. There are a few things in particular that make me think he is town.

As I said before, I'm a little unsure about Austin. He could be mafia, but he is playing similar to his town games and I echo much of his sentiment on TG. I'm inclined to think he's town as well.


This leaves me with cDg and jrkirby as the mafia team.
My Theory:
cDg claimed cop to save TAA. He thought it would throw some doubt on getmoript's claim and get people to distrust getmoript. After some point, he realized it wasn't going to work and jumped on the TAA wagon. It was a impulsive move.

kirby is scum for his voting patterns and the case I outlined previously.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 26 2013 19:22 GMT
#1943
Firm, which would you lynch first and why?

~marv
Artanis & marv
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 26 2013 19:24 GMT
#1944
I also think cDg and TG is a possible scumteam because of the following:
"Why would scum rb TG if TG claimed VT?"
and the fact that cDg says he received town from his check on TG.

Therefore, I think cDg is our best lynch today.
##Vote: cDg
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 26 2013 19:25 GMT
#1945
Have you ever seen a mafia counterclaim impulsively within a minute, Firm?
Artanis & marv
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 26 2013 19:33 GMT
#1946
On July 27 2013 04:25 FiveTouch wrote:
Have you ever seen a mafia counterclaim impulsively within a minute, Firm?

In my personal experience of playing mafia on other sites, yes. On TL, no.

But let's just put yourself in a scum cDg's position for a minute, shall we?

Your teammate has just been accused by a cop claim and you want to save him. What is the best possible way to do this?
Claim cop, right? If you claim cop, the real cop's claim should be called into question! After all, what is the likelihood of having 2 cops on the same team?

I think this is also part of the reason why TAA didn't show up in the thread until a long time after his scumslip. As he was discussing with his teammate cDg about the best way to save his ass, cDg probably told him to lay low while he tested the waters with his cop claim.

If cDg's cop claim worked, then TAA wouldn't need to claim. If the cop claim didn't work, TAA would need to claim.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
July 26 2013 20:35 GMT
#1947
So let me get this straight:

When Germoript called TAA scum and claimed, the scum's plan was:

To immediately (within 1-2 minutes) counterclaim cop to try and discredit Getmoript

And then if that failed:

To have TAA claim town RB and claim the RB on TG.

Like that's really bad scum play. Really bad.

Another giant hole in your case is the fact that I've been throwing jrkirby's name around as a potential vigil shot/lynch for a day and a half now. Do you think we are scum together?

Your case wreaks of desperation, and looks more like a scum claim to me than anything else.
Grubby's #1 Fan
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 26 2013 20:38 GMT
#1948
I don't know. This is what I think is the most likely explanation of the events.

Why would I accuse you if I were scum? That would be really bad scum play, too.
cDg, what do you think the most likely scumteam is? Who is your #1 lynch target?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
July 26 2013 20:42 GMT
#1949
On July 27 2013 05:38 FirmTofu wrote:
I don't know. This is what I think is the most likely explanation of the events.

Why would I accuse you if I were scum? That would be really bad scum play, too.
cDg, what do you think the most likely scumteam is? Who is your #1 lynch target?

My #1 lynch target is swinging between jrkirby and you. I'm still mulling it over.
Grubby's #1 Fan
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 26 2013 20:51 GMT
#1950
Personally, I love the Corazon, TAA, and me scum team scenario. Wouldn't that have been hilarious?
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
July 26 2013 20:53 GMT
#1951
On July 27 2013 05:51 TanGeng wrote:
Personally, I love the Corazon, TAA, and me scum team scenario. Wouldn't that have been hilarious?

Grubby's #1 Fan
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 26 2013 20:54 GMT
#1952
On July 27 2013 05:42 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2013 05:38 FirmTofu wrote:
I don't know. This is what I think is the most likely explanation of the events.

Why would I accuse you if I were scum? That would be really bad scum play, too.
cDg, what do you think the most likely scumteam is? Who is your #1 lynch target?

My #1 lynch target is swinging between jrkirby and you. I'm still mulling it over.

Okay, but what pairings? Obviously, you probably don't think kirby is on my team, so who DO you think is on my team? Also, if kirby is scum, who do you think his teammate is?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
July 26 2013 20:55 GMT
#1953
On July 27 2013 05:54 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2013 05:42 cDgCorazon wrote:
On July 27 2013 05:38 FirmTofu wrote:
I don't know. This is what I think is the most likely explanation of the events.

Why would I accuse you if I were scum? That would be really bad scum play, too.
cDg, what do you think the most likely scumteam is? Who is your #1 lynch target?

My #1 lynch target is swinging between jrkirby and you. I'm still mulling it over.

Okay, but what pairings? Obviously, you probably don't think kirby is on my team, so who DO you think is on my team? Also, if kirby is scum, who do you think his teammate is?


I'm still thinking about it. We have a long time for a lynch so I will continue to think about it.
Grubby's #1 Fan
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 26 2013 20:56 GMT
#1954
On July 27 2013 05:55 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2013 05:54 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 27 2013 05:42 cDgCorazon wrote:
On July 27 2013 05:38 FirmTofu wrote:
I don't know. This is what I think is the most likely explanation of the events.

Why would I accuse you if I were scum? That would be really bad scum play, too.
cDg, what do you think the most likely scumteam is? Who is your #1 lynch target?

My #1 lynch target is swinging between jrkirby and you. I'm still mulling it over.

Okay, but what pairings? Obviously, you probably don't think kirby is on my team, so who DO you think is on my team? Also, if kirby is scum, who do you think his teammate is?


I'm still thinking about it. We have a long time for a lynch so I will continue to think about it.

I will be holding you accountable for this. Count on it.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 26 2013 22:47 GMT
#1955
@Cora

Come around to my way of thinking and vote FirmTofu. You know I'm right. FirmTofu has basically said nothing to counter my analysis.

I'll do and improve the case for austinmcc and it'll tie the scum team neatly together.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 26 2013 23:53 GMT
#1956
On July 27 2013 05:51 TanGeng wrote:
Personally, I love the Corazon, TAA, and me scum team scenario. Wouldn't that have been hilarious?

Saving this for endgame for when everyone finds out I'm right.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-27 00:16:45
July 26 2013 23:53 GMT
#1957
Austinmcc has had a family event come up so that he has been tied up recently. I will attempt to find a replacement for him (if possible).

Replacement found! He will enter at Night 3!
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 27 2013 00:31 GMT
#1958
On July 27 2013 08:53 Bluelightz wrote:
Austinmcc has had a family event come up so that he has been tied up recently. I will attempt to find a replacement for him (if possible).

Replacement found! He will enter at Night 3!

Does this mean that Austin can't vote? How does this affect the votes needed to lynch?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
July 27 2013 00:54 GMT
#1959
On July 27 2013 09:31 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2013 08:53 Bluelightz wrote:
Austinmcc has had a family event come up so that he has been tied up recently. I will attempt to find a replacement for him (if possible).

Replacement found! He will enter at Night 3!

Does this mean that Austin can't vote? How does this affect the votes needed to lynch?


Majority is counted from players not in limbo (everybody not waiting to be replaced)
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 27 2013 00:59 GMT
#1960
Guardian Scum
Teflon Austin

Basically strategy of scum play is to get a scum member to look very towny and have a place to influence town agenda. The scum duo of TAA and Tofu set this up with this sort of exchange at the beginning to get the veterans talking and create an opportunity for austinmcc.

Day 1
On July 21 2013 07:48 TheAwesomeAll wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2013 15:05 FirmTofu wrote:
Vayne got banned insulting SNM, haha. That's unfortunate.

I'm hoping we can start Day 1 off constructively with lots of discussion and no fluff.
Anyone out there yet?

Hey guys look at my townie townieness im talking about being a good townie so i must be a good townie right?

Show nested quote +
On July 20 2013 16:16 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 20 2013 15:19 getmoript wrote:
What sort of things do you want to discuss?

Are you mafia?

FirmTofu gets what this game is about, just talk about how good of a townie you are and spam your post count up!
Also this new hydra thing is anoying as hell.


Tofu and TAA dutifully throw mud at each other for a while. Tofu unfortunately attracts the attention of rayn and TAA attracts the attention of getmoript. However, austinmcc is as clean as possible and lurks for opportunity.

austinmcc naturally tries to shifts pressure away:
On July 22 2013 08:14 austinmcc wrote:
I prefer an oats lynch to TAA I think. Don't believe either smurf is mafia at this point, so long as most of 5T's posts have come from marv.

I have not hydraed, by hydraing as scum seems particular troublesome. Some other dude might do something scummy and you can get lynched for it. If anyone HAS hydraed as scum, is that the case? You're paranoid your hydra partner might do something you find scummy? If that IS the case, then getmoript is posting too much/too freely to be the D1 lynch, and if he ever drops the bad cop, worse cop, even worse and angry cop act then that would be nice.

and provides PRO TAA analysis.
On July 22 2013 08:46 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2013 08:40 TheAwesomeAll wrote:
fivetouch made a post calling out the lurkers,
On July 21 2013 15:19 FiveTouch wrote:
Okay I've read the thread and I want to lynch a lurker. Throw a dart between DocH, Zephirdd, Oatsmaster and TAA. None have even tried to fake caring about the game, so I'm not even going to fake caring about their lives. Who's it gonna be guys?

I prefer Zeph, as he's actually posted yet has said literally nothing...but like I said, I would support any of the other lynches I mentioned without hesitation.

-VE

evidently he named almost every lurker(up to that point) except TanGeng.
TG strikes me as smart and competent with the few posts he made but he hasnt contributed yet so im kinda interested in him and then FT made that post which intentionally left TG out of the spotlight so i thought it was worth pointing out.
It IS worth pointing out. Honestly it's the single post in your filter that stuck out the most to me, and I think it's townie.

getmoript, either/both halves, chat about that post (by yourselves, in this thread, whatever). TAA's post is 8 hours after 5T's post. After that 5T post, TAA has:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 23:06 TheAwesomeAll wrote:
On July 21 2013 11:24 getmoript wrote:
If there's a goddamn vigilante in this game and you shoot at all in this game I swear I will rage so fucking hard against you in the post game it's not even going to be goddamn funny. Closed setup. Nothing fucking known. Don't fucking kill town. I don't want another fucking repeat of Nuclear. I fucking hate playing as town because I always fucking lose. Goddamn this shit.

this post is so weird, fake outrage from nowhere, no real message "plz only shoot the mafia", if i could i would lynch only geript but for now ##vote: getmoript would do.
Im fairly sure either FiveTouch or getmoript is scum but since they attacked each other a bunch its probably not both, and since FT has been doing the attacking and getmoript has been backpaddeling as soon as he gets any heat im leaning towards him.
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 23:11 TheAwesomeAll wrote:
also a strange thing about FT is the calling out the lurker post. He left TanGeng out of his list of "ill hop aboard these bandwagons any day" call for no apparent reason. Im really interested in TanGengs collor if FT turns red and vice versa.
I read that as TAA actually looking through 5T and getmoript's filters, a "figuring the game out" thing. Do you read this as "trying to be all sneaky and make an extra bro scummy"?


And also reinforces not going after Tofu
On July 22 2013 09:04 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2013 08:58 getmoript wrote:
On July 22 2013 08:51 austinmcc wrote:
okeedoke. I really do not want to lynch TAA with that one post and then his response just now.

Who do you want to lynch then?
I don't want to lynch FirmTofu. I could go for a lurker right about now but it seems half the game might be modkilled for not voting. Mods, if you're reading this (and if you read come of what I wrote in the Nuclear postgame) I'm going to use this game as an example and start pushing for stronger activity rules in games/harsher bans.

-Wave
I'm happier with an Oats lynch. Don't have a good scumread on anyone who's been posting a good bit. I'm slightly worried that I'm just punishing him for last game, but I feel pretty good that that's not actually the case, that's he's super lurky but actually was reading at one point or more, and can get behind the thought of "Oats is EVEN less impactful this game because he's rolled scum 2x in a row."

I don't want to lynch FirmTofu either. jrkirby interests me but I'd like to wait and see more from him. DrH valuable if town imo, would like to wait. So I come down to really looking at zephir and Oats, and wanting to lynch Oats between the pair.


On July 22 2013 09:27 austinmcc wrote:
Went ahead and voted Oats. There's merit on both sides of the TAA thing, but I like that post and his response to me as townie posts. The only caveat is that if 5T is town and marv disagrees with my thought process entirely and thinks I'm dumb and TAA is mafia, then it ups that chance TAA is mafia by more than I'd like.


It's an added bonus that wading into this mess for others is a bit of a minefield since austinmcc can pounce at any moment. I literally walked into this and as soon as getmoript did his intimidation thing, I was in serious trouble. austinmcc took the opportunity to look really towny.

On July 22 2013 11:35 getmoript wrote:
I ask because I have like super hella meta on JJD. He's one of like 3-4 people who i am 100% on my meta reads on. All that pressure was to get a reaction from him. I'm fine-ish on him right now. I'd like to see more before solidify him as green but I don't want to lynch him today. Move your vote.

Austinmcc is goes to town on me and it's even easier after I back down. Forum veterans have to stop doing this to newcomers.

That's sort of the Day 1 Guardian Austinmcc. Deflecting some pressure but ultimately not that successful with TAA and ending up having to kill Rayn in the night to protect FirmTofu. I'm really the reason why the strategy was so successful.

Day 2
At this point Austinmcc goes to work on FiveTouch since he is in such good standing. He tries to push his reads and exert influence on the influential and active players of the game.

One of the big events in the day 2 is l Austinmcc sheeping on the TAA vote (7th in line) and fishing Tofu back out of danger with a quick series of posts. (way more on this in another post) After that austinmcc continues to work on FiveTouch and continues to defend Tofu. Basically Austinmcc pretends that nothing really happened during the TAA vote.

Continues to defend Tofu after having been instrumental in fishing the guy out of the brink.
On July 25 2013 23:34 austinmcc wrote:
Need to do some more rereading. Don't like FirmTofu as a shot right now: (1) SUPER HARD "defended" a guy who was clearly getting lynched (2) on SUPER WEIRD grounds. I am more inclined to believe actually that FirmTofu really did have some runin with fake-claiming Ace and that was fresh on his mind. I think a TG shot is fine.

I think a jrkirby shot is maybe less fine, the conversation I had with him last night was...he was VERY freely saying some stuff that could get him into hot water/make him look scummy. Like, if he's scum, then scum is just saying "I'm townie cuz this guy's posts weren't awful and he scumhunted" followed by not pulling up any not-awful posts and only finding scumhunting with 45 minutes to go in the day because people had been bullying him for reads. I don't count that as scumhunting, and it looks VASTLY different from the last game I saw TanGeng in (as town). To just straight up type those things and post them is, imo, a super mega outrageous plan if jrkirby is scum.

Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 587
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings164
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21402
Shuttle 11410
FanTaSy 1795
Hyuk 925
Horang2 577
BeSt 499
Mini 257
Stork 256
Pusan 240
Killer 136
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 134
Zeus 127
Last 123
Mind 98
ggaemo 67
Hyun 60
sorry 52
PianO 45
Snow 39
Bale 33
Sea.KH 31
ToSsGirL 30
JYJ 27
Hm[arnc] 26
Aegong 21
zelot 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe411
Counter-Strike
fl0m2022
byalli967
x6flipin241
Other Games
gofns27588
singsing2825
B2W.Neo663
ArmadaUGS85
Mew2King59
Livibee6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 31m
Replay Cast
11h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.