• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:06
CEST 20:06
KST 03:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9165 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 176 Next
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
December 08 2011 23:59 GMT
#1681
Okay, I'm back until 6pm PST (approx). Right now, I feel guilted into unvoting Eran.
I'm wondering if I should because a replacement was made and I don't like voting replacements right away. Ethically, is it bad for me to keep my vote where it is?
I don't want to vote annul because I think he's town and I don't think I want to vote Palmar.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 08 2011 23:59 GMT
#1682
probably about 3 more hours
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 09 2011 00:01 GMT
#1683
radfield: who is MOST town in your eyes?
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 00:02 GMT
#1684
On December 09 2011 08:59 Lanaia wrote:
Okay, I'm back until 6pm PST (approx). Right now, I feel guilted into unvoting Eran.
I'm wondering if I should because a replacement was made and I don't like voting replacements right away. Ethically, is it bad for me to keep my vote where it is?
I don't want to vote annul because I think he's town and I don't think I want to vote Palmar.



Who other than erandorr do you think is scummy?
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 09 2011 00:02 GMT
#1685
I will not vote for Palmar or Annul. As I stated before I believe they are both horrible lynches. Erandorr being replaced does not change the fact that I believe either he or redff lied about being role blocked. Reading both Erandorr's and redff's filters produces nearly identical results in content and style. Except reddff swears more. For the most part. Either red or Bum is scum. I am willing to give Bum an opportunity to step it up.If Errandorr was unable to perform to the level he would have liked to then I am going to switch my vote to redff. I encourage you all to do the same.

##Unvote: Erandorr
##Vote: redff
Life can only kill you once.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 09 2011 00:03 GMT
#1686
On December 09 2011 08:59 Lanaia wrote:
Okay, I'm back until 6pm PST (approx). Right now, I feel guilted into unvoting Eran.
I'm wondering if I should because a replacement was made and I don't like voting replacements right away. Ethically, is it bad for me to keep my vote where it is?
I don't want to vote annul because I think he's town and I don't think I want to vote Palmar.


Can you pass me some of that waffle-sauce?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 09 2011 00:05 GMT
#1687
Radfield - Does the scum team have 2 role blockers?
Life can only kill you once.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 00:06 GMT
#1688
annul, kingjames, Corrupt and Risen have yet to vote.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 09 2011 00:06 GMT
#1689
Little less than 4 hours left in the day.

Failure to vote will result in a modkill.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 09 2011 00:08 GMT
#1690
On December 09 2011 09:01 annul wrote:
radfield: who is MOST town in your eyes?

Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
December 09 2011 00:08 GMT
#1691
On December 09 2011 09:02 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 08:59 Lanaia wrote:
Okay, I'm back until 6pm PST (approx). Right now, I feel guilted into unvoting Eran.
I'm wondering if I should because a replacement was made and I don't like voting replacements right away. Ethically, is it bad for me to keep my vote where it is?
I don't want to vote annul because I think he's town and I don't think I want to vote Palmar.



Who other than erandorr do you think is scummy?


I think Matt and Corrupt are scummy.
Matt might just be leftovers from last game though. I thought he was pretty scummy then.
Corrupt has felt scummy to me all game.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 09 2011 00:08 GMT
#1692
same question to palmar if he is here
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 00:09 GMT
#1693
On December 09 2011 09:05 Jackal58 wrote:
Radfield - Does the scum team have 2 role blockers?


It's possible, but I would lean towards a jailkeeper. Jailkeepers are neat roles in the dynamic they cause. If scum does have two roleblockers, we likely have some decent investigative roles. DT's, Trackers, Watchers. But the presence of two roleblocks(no matter where they come from) does a lot to dissuade any roleclaiming blues.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 09 2011 00:10 GMT
#1694
oh fuck i didnt vote

lol

##vote palmar
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 00:10 GMT
#1695
On December 09 2011 09:08 annul wrote:
radfield: who is MOST town in your eyes?


Toadesstern
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 09 2011 00:11 GMT
#1696
is there anyone in the game who thinks toad is a mafia?
TruthBringer
Profile Joined November 2003
United States578 Posts
December 09 2011 00:13 GMT
#1697
lol, let's set toad up to be killed tonight . . . not sure that is a good line of questioning annul.
Carbon FC
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
December 09 2011 00:13 GMT
#1698
Toad made my most likely townie list. You know something we don't Annul?
I mean really that's a stupid question.
Life can only kill you once.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 09 2011 00:14 GMT
#1699
i know a lot of shit that you dont know.

youll see soon enough
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 09 2011 00:14 GMT
#1700
He's going to 'give' something to toad?
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 330
ProTech147
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 85
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2275
Bisu 2218
Soulkey 992
EffOrt 519
Larva 424
Mini 375
Dewaltoss 190
ZerO 151
hero 104
Mind 72
[ Show more ]
sorry 63
Sharp 58
Shinee 56
Trap 25
Bale 23
NaDa 21
Terrorterran 19
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1494
XaKoH 435
420jenkins391
League of Legends
Reynor67
Counter-Strike
fl0m4216
pashabiceps648
Fnx 643
x6flipin345
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu469
Other Games
Grubby3290
Liquid`RaSZi1664
FrodaN772
Livibee179
C9.Mang0126
QueenE97
RotterdaM62
Mew2King37
B2W.Neo33
ZerO(Twitch)16
TKL 0
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV221
BasetradeTV77
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2773
• TFBlade896
Other Games
• Shiphtur875
• imaqtpie606
• WagamamaTV444
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 54m
Patches Events
21h 54m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.