• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:57
CEST 03:57
KST 10:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8355 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 84

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 176 Next
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
December 08 2011 22:27 GMT
#1661
We all know you just want to call me names Jackal
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 08 2011 22:27 GMT
#1662
I think itismore likely that the person who said they were sick and having huge issues being active that was about to get lynched asked to be replaced out.

I also dont think any line was crossed enough to warrent a mod forced replacement.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 08 2011 22:28 GMT
#1663
Well that question to a mod will clear that up.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 22:34:09
December 08 2011 22:32 GMT
#1664
The discussion of Erandorr's replacement is not game-relevant and needs to end now.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 08 2011 22:32 GMT
#1665
VE, what are your thoughts on annul?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 08 2011 22:40 GMT
#1666
As stated, I will not support a lynch of annul at this time. I feel like there's questionable behavior (his content IS lacking, though he's provided more than others), but at present my top scum-reads are voting for annul. I won't be voting with them.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 08 2011 22:45 GMT
#1667
I hate to say this. I was wrong. Erandorr (now Buma) was never scum. Poor analysis was made based on a poor sampling play and with him being replaced this just reads more and more town.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 08 2011 22:49 GMT
#1668
On December 09 2011 07:45 Mattchew wrote:
I hate to say this. I was wrong. Erandorr (now Buma) was never scum. Poor analysis was made based on a poor sampling play and with him being replaced this just reads more and more town.


I disagree. Erandorr was playing the game just fine. He was calling for a lynch of a Vet d1, okay? He built a monster case on Radfield d1. He didn't provide ANY content though. If he were unable to post, yeah, sure, okay...not enough information, poor sampling of posts, yadda yadda...but he was playing, man! I have no doubt that he was playing sick, but that does NOT make him town, I'm sorry. It just doesn't.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 08 2011 22:51 GMT
#1669
On December 09 2011 07:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 07:45 Mattchew wrote:
I hate to say this. I was wrong. Erandorr (now Buma) was never scum. Poor analysis was made based on a poor sampling play and with him being replaced this just reads more and more town.


I disagree. Erandorr was playing the game just fine. He was calling for a lynch of a Vet d1, okay? He built a monster case on Radfield d1. He didn't provide ANY content though. If he were unable to post, yeah, sure, okay...not enough information, poor sampling of posts, yadda yadda...but he was playing, man! I have no doubt that he was playing sick, but that does NOT make him town, I'm sorry. It just doesn't.


Do you believe that he was role blocked?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 08 2011 22:58 GMT
#1670
Well, there goes any and every theory of "Erandorr inactivity makes him scum" lol.

annul currently has a majority(11 votes with 21 players alive). If any of the voters believe that the annul lynch should not occur, you better unvote now. I still consider annul's lynch to be useful considering the current state of the game as it is the one that should provide us more info right now.

IMO any theory regarding bumatlarge's alignment should at least wait for a few posts of his, after he reads the thread.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 08 2011 23:00 GMT
#1671
Hell no. I mean, it's possible I guess (town-roleblocker?) but I'm guessing it was more of a town-cred move to claim roleblocked.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 08 2011 23:05 GMT
#1672
I just realized Erandorr being replaced removes the vote majority from annul LOL.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 08 2011 23:06 GMT
#1673
On December 09 2011 07:51 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 07:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 09 2011 07:45 Mattchew wrote:
I hate to say this. I was wrong. Erandorr (now Buma) was never scum. Poor analysis was made based on a poor sampling play and with him being replaced this just reads more and more town.


I disagree. Erandorr was playing the game just fine. He was calling for a lynch of a Vet d1, okay? He built a monster case on Radfield d1. He didn't provide ANY content though. If he were unable to post, yeah, sure, okay...not enough information, poor sampling of posts, yadda yadda...but he was playing, man! I have no doubt that he was playing sick, but that does NOT make him town, I'm sorry. It just doesn't.


Do you believe that he was role blocked?


Honestly that probably shouldn't equate too much with necessarily being town. Two roleblocks means we likely have a jailkeeper, which means anyone could get roleblocked regardless of alignment.

You don't want someone being likely town just because they got roleblocked. A town jailkeeper ensures that mafia can still use their roleblock without fear of confirming townies.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 08 2011 23:08 GMT
#1674
On December 09 2011 08:05 Zephirdd wrote:
I just realized Erandorr being replaced removes the vote majority from annul LOL.


This is false; until bumatlarge changes the vote, Erandorr's vote is still on annul.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 08 2011 23:08 GMT
#1675
Rad, how much KP do you believe mafia has when we have a vig and joat, and whatever other blues
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 08 2011 23:43 GMT
#1676
day ends at 11 pm eastern right? or 10 pm?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 08 2011 23:44 GMT
#1677
11pm EST, 8PM PST. Done with all my finals, thanks for bearing with me.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 08 2011 23:46 GMT
#1678
On December 09 2011 08:08 Mattchew wrote:
Rad, how much KP do you believe mafia has when we have a vig and joat, and whatever other blues


If mafia have 3KP, that is pretty high in a 6v19 setup(assuming the floridian doesn't make it to endgame). The problem is it becomes diffiucult for town to catch up even if they are hitting scum. I think either way we have to hit a scum by Day 3, but with only 2KP it means we are allowed at least 1 more mislynch I think. So setup wise 2KP makes sense, maybe with a one-shot kill in there sometime.

Given that no one else claimed a hit last night, and that syllo almost certainly shot(2 bullets + high death rate), indicates a third KP is unlikely. I would say that the only possible way mafia have 3KP is if the roleblocking(or jailing) of Eran or redFF somehow stopped a KP. Info wise it also makes sense mafia have 2KP.

I would guess mafia have something like mafia#/3 rounded up. Or maybe 2KP until they reach 2 members, or something like that. I wouldn't be surprised though if they have some form of one-off KP though.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 08 2011 23:47 GMT
#1679
radfield for how long will you be online tonight?
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 08 2011 23:51 GMT
#1680
vaderseven are you around?
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings95
davetesta39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 277
WinterStarcraft199
RuFF_SC2 93
CosmosSc2 76
ViBE47
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2205
GuemChi 1416
Artosis 529
910 45
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever369
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 524
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox843
Other Games
summit1g9020
Day[9].tv775
shahzam641
JimRising 616
C9.Mang0381
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick552
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP42
• EnkiAlexander 30
• Hinosc 6
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv775
• Shiphtur642
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 3m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 20h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.