• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:47
CEST 06:47
KST 13:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7329 users

Storm Mafia - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 135 Next
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 28 2012 01:17 GMT
#1441
also check it out guys:


Blazinghand 11:

Jitsu
Wherebugsgo
BloodyC0bbler
DoctorHelvetica
Dirkzor
prplhz
VisceraEyes
Toadesstern

Jackal58
risk.nuke
chaoser


all of my red reads were on BH yesterday.

On February 28 2012 10:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 10:14 wherebugsgo wrote:
On February 28 2012 10:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
I didn't say I'd lynch you for claiming - I'll lynch you regardless. I said TOWN would lynch you for claiming - which as you've pointed out, has a pretty decent track-record.


you need more than one scumbuddy to lynch me.


Don't got none. *shrug*


yeah tbh I'm pretty mad town isn't winning overwhelmingly right now. I've been lazy, but judging from how inactive this entire game is, mafia probably has just been lurking all game. You might as well have no scumbuddies, it wouldn't seem any different.

You were gone for two whole days!
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 28 2012 01:18 GMT
#1442
oh well except for RoL. did he even vote?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 28 2012 01:18 GMT
#1443
nvm he voted Dr. H:

DoctorHelvetica 1:

RebirthOfLeGenD
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 28 2012 01:20 GMT
#1444
Easier conclusion to swallow: VE is town.

Your mileage may vary.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 28 2012 01:22 GMT
#1445
On February 28 2012 10:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
Easier conclusion to swallow: VE is town.

Your mileage may vary.


so town VE goes and disappears for 2 days?

What happened to the town VE from Responsibility that spammed while no one was talking to get the thread active, and complained that he was the only one talking?

Why would town VE sit around and let the thread die?

I'll tell you the answer: town VE wouldn't do those things. So, you're not town VE!

Woot Occam's Razor.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 28 2012 01:24 GMT
#1446
On February 28 2012 10:22 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 10:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
Easier conclusion to swallow: VE is town.

Your mileage may vary.


so town VE goes and disappears for 2 days?

What happened to the town VE from Responsibility that spammed while no one was talking to get the thread active, and complained that he was the only one talking?

Why would town VE sit around and let the thread die?

I'll tell you the answer: town VE wouldn't do those things. So, you're not town VE!

Woot Occam's Razor.


Oh man, look at how amazingly large my filter is! It's because I've been doing that self-same thing ALL GAME THIS GAME!

Except, aw shucks - for the first time in like 5 years I actually decided to get schwasted for a whole weekend this weekend. Guess that means I'm scum right? Right Bugs? RIGHT?!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 28 2012 01:25 GMT
#1447
he's got more pages in his filter than I have in mine. I'd consider that spamming.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 28 2012 01:26 GMT
#1448
On February 28 2012 10:25 Toadesstern wrote:
he's got more pages in his filter than I have in mine. I'd consider that spamming.


No, I'm personally responsible for the thread dying Toad - not spamming. Get it right.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 28 2012 01:28 GMT
#1449
On February 28 2012 10:05 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 10:03 prplhz wrote:
I'm not really worried about how you're claiming alchemist, probably just means that BloodyC0bbler is going to vote you.


haha best prpl post of the game

Is that good or bad?
On February 28 2012 10:06 wherebugsgo wrote:
[...]
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 10:03 prplhz wrote:
@wherebugsgo

I'm not really sheeping. This thread is in a bad state and I'm blaming you. You're pushing left and right for bad reasons and your contributions all seem to be pretty irrelevant. I think there's something off about your behavior.

I'm not really worried about how you're claiming alchemist, probably just means that BloodyC0bbler is going to vote you. Why did you send a potion to kitaman27? I doubt he drank any unless he's your scum buddy.


You're blaming me for no one posting? Good one.

It's totally my fault that you've done jack shit all game. It's totally my fault that VE disappeared for two days and then decided to shit up the thread by forging a case on me.

Yeah, totally my fault.

I'm not claiming alchemist you moron.


Partially, you're responsible for the inactivity because people post less when there's an asshole around. The bad state I was talking about was how there is virtually no scum hunting going on and none of your activity seems to be focusing on this. You have pushed left and right but never used it for anything, now you want to lynch VisceraEyes on a bad case. You're usually unflappable but this seems kind of like an OMGUS on a player I don't think looks scum at all.

I think all of those problems you have with VisceraEyes are off. Do you actually think he's scum?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 28 2012 01:33 GMT
#1450
On February 28 2012 10:28 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 10:05 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 28 2012 10:03 prplhz wrote:
I'm not really worried about how you're claiming alchemist, probably just means that BloodyC0bbler is going to vote you.


haha best prpl post of the game

Is that good or bad?
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 10:06 wherebugsgo wrote:
[...]
On February 28 2012 10:03 prplhz wrote:
@wherebugsgo

I'm not really sheeping. This thread is in a bad state and I'm blaming you. You're pushing left and right for bad reasons and your contributions all seem to be pretty irrelevant. I think there's something off about your behavior.

I'm not really worried about how you're claiming alchemist, probably just means that BloodyC0bbler is going to vote you. Why did you send a potion to kitaman27? I doubt he drank any unless he's your scum buddy.


You're blaming me for no one posting? Good one.

It's totally my fault that you've done jack shit all game. It's totally my fault that VE disappeared for two days and then decided to shit up the thread by forging a case on me.

Yeah, totally my fault.

I'm not claiming alchemist you moron.


Partially, you're responsible for the inactivity because people post less when there's an asshole around. The bad state I was talking about was how there is virtually no scum hunting going on and none of your activity seems to be focusing on this. You have pushed left and right but never used it for anything, now you want to lynch VisceraEyes on a bad case. You're usually unflappable but this seems kind of like an OMGUS on a player I don't think looks scum at all.

I think all of those problems you have with VisceraEyes are off. Do you actually think he's scum?


What struck me as off about the reasons he gave were that they were all only really pertinent to today - no mention of scummy behavior before today except for his whole "u were gone 2 days lolol"

I mean, I expect him to go build a whole OMGUS case on me eventually to try and dodge the lynch, but his reasoning provided so far has been weak as fuck.

prplhz, where HAVE you been?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 28 2012 01:34 GMT
#1451
Like, I miss the wherebugsgo who poked me in like two posts in PYP:Interesting and then concluded that I was scum while I just sat there with an open mouth thinking "How the fuck did he do that?". Instead you're hiding behind a bad case on a player. The premise for that your is "Palmar said he was getting better.". That's just fucking weird. Right now, there are 4 people in this thread, you and Toadesstern, VisceraEyes, and myself, and you're calling us all scum. What the hell?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
February 28 2012 01:37 GMT
#1452
I've been busy and that's going to be my answer regardless of alignment and regardless of whether a meteor struck my apartment or I'd been golfing with Barack Obama.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 28 2012 01:39 GMT
#1453
VisceraEyes has looked scummy for a long time. His case on WBG is grasping at straws, especially the fact that you're pushing a player Day 3 based on loud posts Day 1? You didn't catch onto his question to syllo then?

Here's how scum play often works:

Scum 1: I need to push a bandwagon today so X doesn't get lynched
Scum 2: WBG has been pretty spammy, changed his mind a lot, etc. he might be an easy candidate
Scum 1: Hm, ok I'll make a post about it

I'm still reading all the posts here but it seems like VE is criticizing WBG for buddying?


On February 22 2012 14:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
DocH I'm intrigued by your ideas and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.


Also this:
On February 22 2012 16:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
That was dangerously close to role-fishing syllo - the existance of one town-tracker doesn't preclude a second town-tracker. Am I missing something?


"Role fishing" imo is one of those things that scum accuses other townies of doing it's supposed to be "Scummy" but in 5 or 6 games as scum I have never really done it or known any teammates to do it either, except in PM games where it's pretty easy and often town roles have a lot of incentive to rolefish


On February 22 2012 15:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
And BC is your strongest read right now Syllo? Like, without question?

Did you ever get around to looking at the whole WBG/chaoser thing sir? I feel like that exchange means something. chaoser's defense was solid, but I didn't mind WBG's attack either.

However, chaoser still seems to be interested in finding scum, while WBG has only recently been calling red scum...he's been tunneled in on chaoser ever since that argument.

I'm starting to get a red read on WBG.


Is this really that different than what WBG did?
RIP Aaliyah
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 28 2012 01:40 GMT
#1454
On February 28 2012 10:37 prplhz wrote:
I've been busy and that's going to be my answer regardless of alignment and regardless of whether a meteor struck my apartment or I'd been golfing with Barack Obama.


I just didn't know if you were going to actually try and excuse your absence like I did. *shrug*

What do you think of the BC/RoL Inactive-Vet-A-Thon? The fact that they're both alive is troubling to me - I think BC is the better chance for hitting scum between the two. What do you think?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 28 2012 01:40 GMT
#1455
On February 28 2012 10:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 10:22 wherebugsgo wrote:
On February 28 2012 10:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
Easier conclusion to swallow: VE is town.

Your mileage may vary.


so town VE goes and disappears for 2 days?

What happened to the town VE from Responsibility that spammed while no one was talking to get the thread active, and complained that he was the only one talking?

Why would town VE sit around and let the thread die?

I'll tell you the answer: town VE wouldn't do those things. So, you're not town VE!

Woot Occam's Razor.


Oh man, look at how amazingly large my filter is! It's because I've been doing that self-same thing ALL GAME THIS GAME!

Except, aw shucks - for the first time in like 5 years I actually decided to get schwasted for a whole weekend this weekend. Guess that means I'm scum right? Right Bugs? RIGHT?!


size of filter does not equal quality of contribution.

Nor does it indicate anything about consistency of activity, either. It's a fact that you've been completely inactive from halfway through day 2. It's something I noted myself; I put it down as scummy that you randomly disappeared and that you never followed through on your promise to comment before lynch.

You've also still chosen to not give your thoughts on the other people you listed as scum (namely, BC.) Instead, you saw me posting in the thread and saw it as an opportunity to tunnel me, I suppose. Anyway I have no idea what you're doing, since I'm not you, but at no point in the last 48 hours have you done anything that has suggested to me that you are town.

Nice charade day 1 though, I fully believed you were town for a very long time.


On February 28 2012 10:25 Toadesstern wrote:
he's got more pages in his filter than I have in mine. I'd consider that spamming.


except you've been consistent in your activity and he has not.

It's a known fact that scum generally are very active day 1 and then they drop off later. Town tend to be more consistent.


On February 28 2012 10:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 10:25 Toadesstern wrote:
he's got more pages in his filter than I have in mine. I'd consider that spamming.


No, I'm personally responsible for the thread dying Toad - not spamming. Get it right.


hello further misrepresentation

nice to see you're still putting effort into twisting my words.


On February 28 2012 10:28 prplhz wrote:
Partially, you're responsible for the inactivity because people post less when there's an asshole around.



So me being a dick is me being scum?

Guess Palmar is scum every game, then?

On February 28 2012 10:28 prplhz wrote:
The bad state I was talking about was how there is virtually no scum hunting going on and none of your activity seems to be focusing on this.


So what scumhunting have you done to remedy this problem, prplhz?

And what the fuck do you think I've been doing if not scumhunting? I pushed BH yesterday because I legitimately believed he was scum. I pushed redFF for the same reason (after initially finding him unreadable.). I'm pushing VE for the same reason now.

If I'm not scumhunting, then no one is. And you can't blame me for that.

On February 28 2012 10:28 prplhz wrote:
You have pushed left and right but never used it for anything, now you want to lynch VisceraEyes on a bad case.


Explain how my case is bad.

You assert things but you don't even justify your assertions. I have justified 100% of what I have said but you literally said you don't even have to make a case on me bc of "burden of proof." (which is bs, the burden of proof is on the accuser)

On February 28 2012 10:28 prplhz wrote:
You're usually unflappable but this seems kind of like an OMGUS on a player I don't think looks scum at all.


What the fuck?

Do you not remember XLV? I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of OMGUS, it is in no way IMO a scum tell. It's a great way to catch scum when I know they're using bad reasons to call me scum.

That's 100% the reason I caught Dr. H scum in LoTR. I OMGUSed him when he called me scum for asking for the ring, and I was correct.

On February 28 2012 10:28 prplhz wrote:
I think all of those problems you have with VisceraEyes are off. Do you actually think he's scum?


Ofc I think he's scum, what a loaded question.

Do you actually think I'm scum? You didn't even justify your vote. That's why I highly doubt you're town. Every game you talk about changing your play to be more pro-town, and when you actually roll town you look pretty pro-town. But this game is far from it.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 28 2012 01:41 GMT
#1456
On February 28 2012 10:16 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 10:14 wherebugsgo wrote:
On February 28 2012 10:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
I didn't say I'd lynch you for claiming - I'll lynch you regardless. I said TOWN would lynch you for claiming - which as you've pointed out, has a pretty decent track-record.


you need more than one scumbuddy to lynch me.


why should mafia VE come in here and push you instead of just joining the Toad-wagon?


That's a really important point I made and I'm going to bring it up again:

The logical conclusion for a townie in wbg's position would be: Mafia would not try to get another wagon but unless Toad is mafia himself, therefore it's either Toad + VE mafia and VE is trying to rescue him or it's ONLY Toad mafia + a confused townie VE who joined the wrong side. OR both are townies.

However, VE being mafia is while I am a townie is the most retarded thing ever. VE could hve easily joined the Toad-wagon and he did not.

So now one might ask why isn't wbg asking himself those questions? I'd consider those things pretty important if I were confused about 4 people and can't figure out which of those 4 are mafia.
I guess by now you guys already figured out what the funny thing about this all is: Wbg isn't asking these questions because he doesn't need to.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 28 2012 01:41 GMT
#1457
I want to lynch Toadesstern or Dirkzor today, regardless. I have too many reservations about VE right now to feel 100% comfortable with lynching him over those players today. I've done a lot of pressure on Toades already and since he reacted by dodging later I'm more inclined to think he is scum especially after he claimed it was super important and necessary for town to prove they are town
RIP Aaliyah
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 28 2012 01:42 GMT
#1458
On February 28 2012 10:34 prplhz wrote:
Like, I miss the wherebugsgo who poked me in like two posts in PYP:Interesting and then concluded that I was scum while I just sat there with an open mouth thinking "How the fuck did he do that?". Instead you're hiding behind a bad case on a player. The premise for that your is "Palmar said he was getting better.". That's just fucking weird. Right now, there are 4 people in this thread, you and Toadesstern, VisceraEyes, and myself, and you're calling us all scum. What the hell?


that's not at all the reason I'm accusing VE of being scum and you'd know it if you were actually reading.

w/e though, you'e probably scum so i'm just wasting time responding to you atm.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 28 2012 01:43 GMT
#1459
So everyone seems to be convinced by RoL's ragequit? If anything, it makes me want to lynch him more, not less o.O
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 28 2012 01:44 GMT
#1460
On February 28 2012 10:41 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2012 10:16 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 28 2012 10:14 wherebugsgo wrote:
On February 28 2012 10:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
I didn't say I'd lynch you for claiming - I'll lynch you regardless. I said TOWN would lynch you for claiming - which as you've pointed out, has a pretty decent track-record.


you need more than one scumbuddy to lynch me.


why should mafia VE come in here and push you instead of just joining the Toad-wagon?


That's a really important point I made and I'm going to bring it up again:

The logical conclusion for a townie in wbg's position would be: Mafia would not try to get another wagon but unless Toad is mafia himself, therefore it's either Toad + VE mafia and VE is trying to rescue him or it's ONLY Toad mafia + a confused townie VE who joined the wrong side. OR both are townies.

However, VE being mafia is while I am a townie is the most retarded thing ever. VE could hve easily joined the Toad-wagon and he did not.

So now one might ask why isn't wbg asking himself those questions? I'd consider those things pretty important if I were confused about 4 people and can't figure out which of those 4 are mafia.
I guess by now you guys already figured out what the funny thing about this all is: Wbg isn't asking these questions because he doesn't need to.

He's not asking those questions because they are pointless and lead to absolutely no conclusion whatsoever

I'm not surprised you'd concoct a defense of VE based on shaky WIFOM
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
Nina 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2111
Shuttle 1037
Snow 106
Dewaltoss 66
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 36
Noble 29
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 615
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1127
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor612
Other Games
summit1g8380
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft277
Mew2King176
RuFF_SC2158
ViBE57
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Response 16
• Letter147
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2348
League of Legends
• Lourlo1125
• Rush870
• Stunt296
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 13m
OSC
17h 13m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.