• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:01
CEST 01:01
KST 08:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10548 users

Witchcraft Mini Mafia II - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 102 Next
Vanesco
Profile Joined October 2013
United States105 Posts
November 10 2013 17:10 GMT
#1421
Sorry I was away. Someone got hurt and had to take to hospital and then got home late and went straight to bed.

To the accusations on me I think most of them are just on my filter length. In my newbie game I was able to try to lead town discussion but however I pointed too many fingers at everybody in day 1 and that made my death almost useless as I pointed out something scummy in everyone (not to mention most of my biggest scum reads were town). This game I am being more cautious with my accusations because of how poorly my judgement was in the previous game. Although I haven't posted much I am analyzing the game pretty carefully and trying to push my lynch targets as best as I can.

I would still think that sno is the best lynch. He's not having to do anything and is still getting a free pass all fucking game long. It's like everybody else is allowing lurkers to lurk all game long without providing anything at all. Just read his filter and try to find some original reads he has on people and you will find practically none, all he really does is just analyse facts that don't make him give any reads (eg. that maybe OO died by silver bullet).
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
November 10 2013 17:44 GMT
#1422
Koshi
Koshis play on its own has been kind of alarming, with regards to his day one. He was much quicker in newbie mafia XLVII at getting into the game, and has generally been dead weight. That said, he's picking it up currently, so good stuff there, I hope he continues.
Judging the slot (hzflankxkoshi) it's townier, so slight townread.

Hopeless1der
Similar to koshi in that he's replaced and been not active, but I haven't seen him start to pick it up. (I realize that I'm the poster child for inactivity.)
That said, no posts of his are actually scummy, he's done well at explaining his reads as he read through the game, and they all seem genuine.
slot itself (ETxHopeless1der), doesn't really change it, so slight townread.

Sn0_Man
WoS, Onegu, and Obvious One were all suspicious of sn0_man, and good points have been brought up against him constantly. I haven't gotten out of the back of my head the 'he's lynchbaity' notion mentioned d1, so that makes me a little more lean town... But more frequently than not scummy people are scum so wuevuh.
I also lean a little town because of A: his filter size (showing he's genuinely trying) and B: Lots of comments seem to be thrown out flippantly. But there's been a lot of steam rolling towards his lynch all game, so I'm just genuinely unsure regarding sn0.

Vanesco
I've disliked him since his first post regarding Sylencia, I second the point that it doesn't seem like he has been trying to scumhunt, and his posts always come across as super constructed. I don't think his posts on Sn0_Man make sn0 scum, and he's obviously wrong regarding me. He's had the thought that both Sn0 and me are scum since day two, this hasn't changed, he hasn't pushed us, and I still don't really know why. scum.


Preferred lynch order is Vanesco>Cephiro>Sn0, although kinda not sn0.
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 10 2013 17:44 GMT
#1423
I'll be around later on today.
thrawn i already told i won bitchcraft on N1..
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 10 2013 18:32 GMT
#1424
rayn you think that Sylencia and Cephiro can be scum together?
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 10 2013 18:39 GMT
#1425
I have to relook closer but from what i remember from top of my no.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 10 2013 18:40 GMT
#1426
EBWOP: from top of my head..
table for two on a tv tray
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-10 23:33:07
November 10 2013 19:54 GMT
#1427
Vote-Count: Day 3


Vanseco (2): Thrawn2112, Umasi
Sn0_Man (1): Vanesco, Thrawn2112

Not Voting (6): Cephiro, Sylencia, Sn0_Man, raynpelikoneet, Koshi, Hopeless1der



Currently no-one is set to be lynched! 5 votes are needed to lynch.

The deadline is in @ Monday, Nov 11 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

Make sure to PM your ONE witchcraft vote to both Blazinghand and Ange777 by the deadline.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 10 2013 22:28 GMT
#1428
lol... this game is approaching GSL Open MM II level of lurkfest

why bh why?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 10 2013 22:35 GMT
#1429
sorry thrawn I cant bring myself to give a shit right now...this setup should probably be invite-only from here on.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 10 2013 22:39 GMT
#1430
^ I am with this guy. I am around but meh
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 10 2013 22:40 GMT
#1431
##vote: Vanesco

I can sheep you thrawn, but tbh I would prefer to lynch syl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 10 2013 22:42 GMT
#1432
Or Umasi. Strange guy as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 10 2013 22:44 GMT
#1433
But who knows really. Vanesco might work as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 11 2013 04:37 GMT
#1434
fuck i dont know what to say. i've typed out about 5 different posts but deleted all of them because there's no point. screw you guys for wasting a week of my life lol

+ Show Spoiler +
i'm not mad... just depressed. lol. i will keep playing because it'd be hilarious if town wins
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 11 2013 04:42 GMT
#1435
oh WoS a special fuck you for that post-death post you made. it's better to just keep your mouth shut than posting something that's only going to make all the people in the game less motivated to play. you didn't post anything during the night phase so it was obvious that you'd given up. that's cool. just don't play against your win-con after you're already removed from the game alright?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
November 11 2013 07:12 GMT
#1436
Something something weekend something something not at all convinced vanesco is scum.

##Vote: Vanesco
I'll attempt to show up pre-lynch since I feel like syl's a better one but majority etc.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Umasi
Profile Joined October 2012
United States1399 Posts
November 11 2013 07:25 GMT
#1437
I won't be here at the deadline.
Anyone have questions why vanesco is the candidate to vote for?
"Sir, we finally have enough corpses to serve as a ramp for your horse." "THEN LET THE REAPING BEGIN!!"
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
November 11 2013 08:01 GMT
#1438
too add onto the point about van's posts feeling heavily constructed..

+ Show Spoiler +

On November 04 2013 15:50 Vanesco wrote:
Well I agree with the reasoning which is why I decided to vote. Also since many people commented on it, it seems like a fairly normal thing to do on TL mafia and since I plan on playing many more games, it would be foolish not to adapt. Overall, regardless whether I was voting for him or not, I still stand by Umasi being one of my scum reads.


On November 05 2013 16:02 Vanesco wrote:
thrawn:
[words words words words.....] Currently he is a scummy read to me. I would like to know your reasons why you unvoted rayn.
##Vote: thrawn2112


On November 04 2013 13:44 Vanesco wrote:
I don't get where this idea of my calling out Syl for not being firm is coming from. I just didn't like what he had to say and I decided that instead of people joking around I wanted to actually start the game, so I called him out. I didn't really take much of a stance because nothing in his response made me feel like he was scummy.

I'm having a really big scum read on Umasi currently.




I bolded the parts I'm about to talk about. IMO, saying "I'm having a really big scum read on X" is a very scummy way of saying "I really think X is scum." There are more instances of Van doing what I'm talking about than what I've quoted, if you look through his filter you see that he often takes care to qualify his reads as "scum reads" or "town reads." I don't claim to know what psychological reason would make a liar (in this game all scum players are essentially liars) talk in this specific way, but I do think that saying "I have a scum read on X" instead of "I think X is scum" is very unnatural. Another way of putting it is that it seems very constructed. Now OBVIOUSLY if someone says "I'm having a scum read on X" that's not any kind of huge scum tell. But when they talk like that the entire game, something's up. It makes me think Van's reads aren't actually his reads because of the strange way he refers to them.

Hmmm.. I'm not sure if I'm explaining this correctly. It's like two people are in front of me and I'm tasked to figure out which of them is happy and which isn't. Only one of them is happy but both of them want to convince me that they are the happy one. One of them is smiling. The other is saying "I am having a happy feeling" while maintaining a blank emotionless stare. In this game, Vanesco is the guy with the blank stare and empty words who is not happy (not town)
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
November 11 2013 08:08 GMT
#1439
Make sure to cast your ONE witchcraft vote to both me and ange777 before the end of the day!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 11 2013 08:17 GMT
#1440
Vote-Count: Day 3


Vanseco (4): Thrawn2112, Umasi, Koshi, Sn0_Man
Sn0_Man (1): Vanesco, Thrawn2112

Not Voting (6): Cephiro, Sylencia, raynpelikoneet, Hopeless1der



Currently no-one is set to be lynched! 5 votes are needed to lynch.

The deadline is in @ Monday, Nov 11 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

Make sure to PM your ONE witchcraft vote to both Blazinghand and Ange777 by the deadline.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 102 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE169
Nina 104
Nathanias 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14156
Artosis 535
White-Ra 255
ToSsGirL 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever391
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift4308
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox997
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1869
Liquid`Hasu1377
Trikslyr69
Other Games
summit1g7440
Grubby3475
ArmadaUGS759
shahzam590
JimRising 339
C9.Mang0281
ZombieGrub60
Mew2King44
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
Other Games
gamesdonequick113
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 62
• davetesta40
• musti20045 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1207
• imaqtpie1059
• Shiphtur251
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 59m
OSC
13h 59m
Stellar Fest
13h 59m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.