• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:53
CEST 22:53
KST 05:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8224 users

Stronger Team Color - Page 71

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 74 Next
krackpot
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada3 Posts
July 08 2012 19:17 GMT
#1401
This is awesome. Thank you!
Perish!
Roachu
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden692 Posts
July 08 2012 19:34 GMT
#1402
My only problem is zerg looks a bit too cartoony with certain colors. Though on the other hand without the mod I can rarely see the difference for most zerg units unless its a good HD stream. I like the mod overall though as I've always preferred more stylistic graphics rather than high realism.
Don't be asshats
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
July 08 2012 20:14 GMT
#1403
On July 09 2012 04:34 Roachu wrote:
My only problem is zerg looks a bit too cartoony with certain colors. Though on the other hand without the mod I can rarely see the difference for most zerg units unless its a good HD stream. I like the mod overall though as I've always preferred more stylistic graphics rather than high realism.

Install Medium team Color mod

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=216725&currentpage=70#1388
Roachu
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden692 Posts
July 08 2012 20:44 GMT
#1404
On July 09 2012 05:14 Existor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2012 04:34 Roachu wrote:
My only problem is zerg looks a bit too cartoony with certain colors. Though on the other hand without the mod I can rarely see the difference for most zerg units unless its a good HD stream. I like the mod overall though as I've always preferred more stylistic graphics rather than high realism.

Install Medium team Color mod

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=216725&currentpage=70#1388

Actually that was pretty damn cool. I'll probably use that
Don't be asshats
GHSTxJet
Profile Joined January 2012
United States154 Posts
July 08 2012 22:54 GMT
#1405
Can't figure out what to do once I get to the mpq stuff -.-
SuppySon
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
July 08 2012 22:58 GMT
#1406
On July 09 2012 07:54 GHSTxJet wrote:
Can't figure out what to do once I get to the mpq stuff -.-

1) MPQ is similar to winrar. Folders inside a file
2) Open two windows: window A with new files, window B with opened enGB.sc2assets (or ruRU, koKR, enUS, etc).
3) Drag and move all files into opened enGb.sc2assets.
4) Folder structure must be same as it is in enGB.sc2assets
5) Accept replacement
6) CLOSE MPQ EDITOR
7) Launch game and see new content
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
July 08 2012 23:00 GMT
#1407
I would really LOVE to use this mod but I'm too scared and don't wanna take the chance of being banned no matter how small that chance might be lol
tarodotoxin
Profile Joined July 2011
United States110 Posts
July 08 2012 23:05 GMT
#1408
On July 09 2012 08:00 Disengaged wrote:
I would really LOVE to use this mod but I'm too scared and don't wanna take the chance of being banned no matter how small that chance might be lol


no one has gotten banned from this.
blizzard supports it.
streamers and tournaments use it.

use it...
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
July 08 2012 23:20 GMT
#1409
I would really LOVE to use this mod but I'm too scared and don't wanna take the chance of being banned no matter how small that chance might be lol

Give me contact, link, proof, any other information about SOMEONE, whp has been banned for using Stronger Team color mod.
Disengaged
Profile Joined July 2010
United States6994 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-08 23:49:29
July 08 2012 23:48 GMT
#1410
Sure, Blizz, well Browder, said they supported it, but thats not good enough.

And Existor, you misunderstood, I never said anyone has been banned, I'm saying that I can't take that small chance of being banned.

Only tournaments that I've seen that use the mod is ESV, and TL for TSL.
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
July 09 2012 00:00 GMT
#1411
And Existor, you misunderstood, I never said anyone has been banned, I'm saying that I can't take that small chance of being banned.

Only tournaments that I've seen that use the mod is ESV, and TL for TSL.

Ok, don't use. Who cares? It's all up to you.

But I don't like Stronger Team Color mod. It makes game look like Red Alert 3 or toy'ish strategy. Boring, plushy and sometimes distracts some attention. It's enought for me with green-yellow-red scheme.

And Medium Team Color mod is a bit better, but still, there are other small things, that must be fixed in SC2, not the team color. IMO
GHSTxJet
Profile Joined January 2012
United States154 Posts
July 09 2012 00:01 GMT
#1412
On July 09 2012 07:58 Existor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2012 07:54 GHSTxJet wrote:
Can't figure out what to do once I get to the mpq stuff -.-

1) MPQ is similar to winrar. Folders inside a file
2) Open two windows: window A with new files, window B with opened enGB.sc2assets (or ruRU, koKR, enUS, etc).
3) Drag and move all files into opened enGb.sc2assets.
4) Folder structure must be same as it is in enGB.sc2assets
5) Accept replacement
6) CLOSE MPQ EDITOR
7) Launch game and see new content
Sry I still don't get it, I don't know much, I'll live lol.
SuppySon
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
July 09 2012 00:03 GMT
#1413
Sry I still don't get it, I don't know much, I'll live lol.

What you don't understand? Can you specify?
GHSTxJet
Profile Joined January 2012
United States154 Posts
July 09 2012 00:18 GMT
#1414
On July 09 2012 09:03 Existor wrote:
Show nested quote +
Sry I still don't get it, I don't know much, I'll live lol.

What you don't understand? Can you specify?
I'm 14 and don't understand any of this. lol.
SuppySon
daredpanda
Profile Joined January 2012
United States60 Posts
July 10 2012 21:25 GMT
#1415
So is the mod for Mac not working again?
Terran sandwich with Archon bread. GG all day long!
Ambre
Profile Joined July 2011
France416 Posts
July 10 2012 22:34 GMT
#1416
On July 04 2012 12:37 spyyder wrote:
Modified the color mod for my own use, maybe someone else will want to use it. I changed most zerg stuff, less color on buildings and units and less wattage on the banelings.

Pics
http://imgur.com/a/dBUDa

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?69dw9skgs1zdt5c

Use the manual install method.


I ve installed this one. LOOKS SO GREAT !! Thx a lot.
"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self." - Aldous Huxley
tabarnak
Profile Joined July 2012
1 Post
July 14 2012 10:36 GMT
#1417
nice
Soma Cruz
Profile Joined July 2011
United States209 Posts
July 14 2012 11:09 GMT
#1418
People complaining that it's too bright... I kinda like the over brightness of it.

I think the banelings look really interesting like that.
frontline-
Profile Joined March 2012
Bulgaria281 Posts
July 14 2012 11:11 GMT
#1419
Amazing mod,thank you!
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
July 14 2012 12:21 GMT
#1420
On July 14 2012 20:09 Soma Cruz wrote:
People complaining that it's too bright... I kinda like the over brightness of it.

I think the banelings look really interesting like that.

Medium Team Color mod is better definely, than Stronger Team Color Mod. IMO
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC520
EnkiAlexander 84
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 520
ZombieGrub137
JuggernautJason84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21390
Soulkey 271
White-Ra 194
Mini 165
Trap 28
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 14
League of Legends
Doublelift2483
Counter-Strike
fl0m1206
shoxiejesuss528
C9.Mang0145
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3722
Khaldor2160
Liquid`Hasu1582
Trikslyr40
Other Games
summit1g2834
ArmadaUGS2446
B2W.Neo471
shahzam454
Pyrionflax186
Mew2King57
Railgan22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 54
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV410
League of Legends
• TFBlade912
• Noizen117
Other Games
• Scarra1200
• imaqtpie891
• Shiphtur290
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 7m
OSC
16h 7m
Stellar Fest
16h 7m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.