• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:38
CEST 06:38
KST 13:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8318 users

Hogwarts Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 296 Next
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
October 09 2013 09:48 GMT
#121
Maybe TL has to be better at enforcing policy lynches.

Like "fuck this game, he already ruined it by breaking this policy, kill him."
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 09 2013 22:20 GMT
#122
I'm surprised to see syllo in a game that explicitly states that balance is not guaranteed.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
October 10 2013 03:06 GMT
#123
On October 10 2013 07:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm surprised to see syllo in a game that explicitly states that balance is not guaranteed.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 10 2013 07:18 GMT
#124
Balance is never guaranteed because nobody can predict how bad the townies will fuck themselves over.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 10 2013 08:42 GMT
#125
On October 10 2013 16:18 Koshi wrote:
Balance is never guaranteed because nobody can predict how bad the townies will fuck themselves over.


that's not anything to do with balance
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 10 2013 08:52 GMT
#126
Won't have enough time to be very active, but maybe this is better than nothing

/replacement
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 10 2013 09:36 GMT
#127
On October 10 2013 17:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 16:18 Koshi wrote:
Balance is never guaranteed because nobody can predict how bad the townies will fuck themselves over.


that's not anything to do with balance

true in theory.
I had a good night of sleep.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 10 2013 09:55 GMT
#128
On October 10 2013 18:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 17:42 marvellosity wrote:
On October 10 2013 16:18 Koshi wrote:
Balance is never guaranteed because nobody can predict how bad the townies will fuck themselves over.


that's not anything to do with balance

true in theory.

dont go all WoS on us plx
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 10 2013 10:54 GMT
#129
On October 10 2013 18:55 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2013 18:36 Koshi wrote:
On October 10 2013 17:42 marvellosity wrote:
On October 10 2013 16:18 Koshi wrote:
Balance is never guaranteed because nobody can predict how bad the townies will fuck themselves over.


that's not anything to do with balance

true in theory.

dont go all WoS on us plx

hihi I wont.
I had a good night of sleep.
I-be-Pro
Profile Joined September 2013
Azerbaijan97 Posts
October 10 2013 12:22 GMT
#130
I don't think I ever thought about this earlier but is the no-editing-rule enforced in quicktopics as well? It's not in mafia-QT's, for obvious reasons, and people edit stuff frequently in those but is it allowed to edit stuff in the house-QT's we'll get later on?

I assume quoting from house QT's insn't allowed, right? As with anything it's fine as long as paraphrased but not actual copy&pasted stuff, correct? This kind of has something to do with the above question but I just want to be sure about this before the game starts
I might not really be Pro
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
October 10 2013 13:08 GMT
#131
I really want to play in this, but midterms are coming up next week...

I'll join up if this doesn't start until after this weekend and I feel like I've studied enough :D
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
October 10 2013 19:20 GMT
#132
On October 10 2013 21:22 I-be-Pro wrote:
I don't think I ever thought about this earlier but is the no-editing-rule enforced in quicktopics as well? It's not in mafia-QT's, for obvious reasons, and people edit stuff frequently in those but is it allowed to edit stuff in the house-QT's we'll get later on?

I assume quoting from house QT's insn't allowed, right? As with anything it's fine as long as paraphrased but not actual copy&pasted stuff, correct? This kind of has something to do with the above question but I just want to be sure about this before the game starts

Yes, editing is enforced in the House QTs but not in the Scum QTs.

That is correct, quoting from House QTs is prohibited but paraphrasing is fine.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 12 2013 10:37 GMT
#133
Is this an extension of GoT?

i.e. mechanics?
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
October 12 2013 13:00 GMT
#134
/in
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
October 12 2013 13:18 GMT
#135
Go VayneAuthority!
Go Hufflepuff!
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
I-be-Pro
Profile Joined September 2013
Azerbaijan97 Posts
October 12 2013 16:11 GMT
#136
Less bitchin' more signing up. We need 7 more!
I might not really be Pro
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 12 2013 17:17 GMT
#137
I'll wait until Tuesday, but I plan to /in if this hasn't started by then.
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
October 12 2013 20:55 GMT
#138
I'm in the same boat. If I can get my work done by Tuesday, I'll likely be joining up :D
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 12 2013 21:09 GMT
#139
I gotta out this.

/out

Sn0_Man, get in yo!
table for two on a tv tray
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
October 13 2013 00:02 GMT
#140
/out
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 236
NeuroSwarm 184
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21043
Dewaltoss 140
Bale 51
Noble 5
Icarus 4
League of Legends
JimRising 834
Other Games
summit1g13318
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1326
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 15
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2105
League of Legends
• Lourlo1273
• Rush565
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 23m
Replay Cast
18h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.