• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:28
CEST 11:28
KST 18:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8224 users

Global Play is live on Wings of Liberty (testing?) - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 26 Next All
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
January 24 2013 23:24 GMT
#121
Wow this is pretty awesome.!!
uyubo
Profile Joined January 2013
United States15 Posts
January 24 2013 23:25 GMT
#122
I used the Relocalizer, switched to koKR, but when I tried to log in I got a "GLOBAL_INTERNAL_ERROR" message ;_;
For this fear of death is indeed the pretense of wisdom, and not real wisdom, being the appearance of knowing the unknown; since no one knows whether death, which they in their fear apprehend to be the greatest evil, may not be the greatest good.
MythZero
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)102 Posts
January 24 2013 23:26 GMT
#123
How do you fix the starter edition problem?? I'm trying to login NA server with my KR account.
OafLoaF
Profile Joined January 2013
Canada4 Posts
January 24 2013 23:27 GMT
#124
:O
Give me ambiguity, or give me something else...
Wafflelisk
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada1061 Posts
January 24 2013 23:28 GMT
#125
Well, this now allows me to play Terran. Minutes after scrapping for a win against a gold Zerg, I am starting to kind of not feel as stoked about this
Waffles > Pancakes
shineq
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom1453 Posts
January 24 2013 23:30 GMT
#126
On January 25 2013 08:25 uyubo wrote:
I used the Relocalizer, switched to koKR, but when I tried to log in I got a "GLOBAL_INTERNAL_ERROR" message ;_;


Close SC2, re-open it. Type in a wrong password the first time you do it, get the error and then type in the real password. It worked for me.
"If you can chill, chill." - Liquid`NonY, "david some do it T>T" - SlayerSBoxeR || Twitter: http://twtter.com/shineqGAMING || http://twitch.tv/shineq
uyubo
Profile Joined January 2013
United States15 Posts
January 24 2013 23:34 GMT
#127
On January 25 2013 08:30 shineq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 08:25 uyubo wrote:
I used the Relocalizer, switched to koKR, but when I tried to log in I got a "GLOBAL_INTERNAL_ERROR" message ;_;


Close SC2, re-open it. Type in a wrong password the first time you do it, get the error and then type in the real password. It worked for me.


Well, that did something, now it's giving me a different error message, but I can't read Korean so I don't know what it says :/
For this fear of death is indeed the pretense of wisdom, and not real wisdom, being the appearance of knowing the unknown; since no one knows whether death, which they in their fear apprehend to be the greatest evil, may not be the greatest good.
Growiel
Profile Joined October 2010
Korea (South)363 Posts
January 24 2013 23:45 GMT
#128
That's great, I managed to play on KR, but what I want since I'm learning Korean is to actually be able to keep the Korean client while playing with my buddies on EU.

Is it possible atm or should I wait for Blizz to make an official move ?
StarCraft II for ever.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
January 24 2013 23:48 GMT
#129
On January 25 2013 08:34 uyubo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 08:30 shineq wrote:
On January 25 2013 08:25 uyubo wrote:
I used the Relocalizer, switched to koKR, but when I tried to log in I got a "GLOBAL_INTERNAL_ERROR" message ;_;


Close SC2, re-open it. Type in a wrong password the first time you do it, get the error and then type in the real password. It worked for me.


Well, that did something, now it's giving me a different error message, but I can't read Korean so I don't know what it says :/

Screenshot it
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Lupi
Profile Joined January 2013
United States3 Posts
January 24 2013 23:48 GMT
#130
Hi guys i used the relocilizer, its working downloading now will update when its done updating
Shadow_Dog
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada427 Posts
January 24 2013 23:51 GMT
#131
I keep getting starter edition TT.
xpaperclip
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia995 Posts
January 25 2013 00:00 GMT
#132
It is totally unnecessary to download a new client or use a relocalizer (unless you want different voices or text). Just create a file called regions.xml in your StarCraft II program files folder (where the Starcraft II.exe is) with the following contents.

<regions>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_SG_REGION" hostname="sg"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enSG"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_US_REGION" hostname="us"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enUS"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_EU_REGION" hostname="eu"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enGB"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_KR_REGION" hostname="kr"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="koKR"/>
</regions>

This will cause the Region button which SEA has had for the longest time to appear (it fades in after a while), but the strings for AUTHENTICATION_EU_REGION and AUTHENTICATION_KR_REGION were only added in 1.5.4.
LiLSighKoh
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States588 Posts
January 25 2013 00:06 GMT
#133
Sick news, being able to switch servers now for WoL, and watching replays with other people and taking it further with that replay is totally sick~
"Want some? Go get some!"
Wroshe
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands1051 Posts
January 25 2013 00:08 GMT
#134
On January 25 2013 08:51 Shadow_Dog wrote:
I keep getting starter edition TT.

My NA account does not work on EU. My EU account does work on NA.
MarkZinger
Profile Joined March 2012
12 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-25 00:14:31
January 25 2013 00:10 GMT
#135
On January 25 2013 09:00 xpaperclip wrote:
It is totally unnecessary to download a new client or use a relocalizer (unless you want different voices or text). Just create a file called regions.xml in your StarCraft II program files folder (where the Starcraft II.exe is) with the following contents.

<regions>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_SG_REGION" hostname="sg"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enSG"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_US_REGION" hostname="us"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enUS"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_EU_REGION" hostname="eu"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enGB"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_KR_REGION" hostname="kr"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="koKR"/>
</regions>

This will cause the Region button which SEA has had for the longest time to appear (it fades in after a while), but the strings for AUTHENTICATION_EU_REGION and AUTHENTICATION_KR_REGION were only added in 1.5.4.

Holy shit... if this works.

Edit: Confirmed working, I just can't get the regions button to pop up on first launch. It appears when I log in, then out of NA though.
Darkthorn
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania912 Posts
January 25 2013 00:12 GMT
#136
On January 25 2013 04:57 KiF1rE wrote:
hmm how does this effect those that have NA and EU on the same bnet account?

this?
Asturas
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Finland587 Posts
January 25 2013 00:14 GMT
#137
As for the moment on my second EU account when I log into us.battle.net I can't change the nickname because it still says I have starter account. I guess it will be fixed?
There are no boundaries, that's the final conclusion.
xpaperclip
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia995 Posts
January 25 2013 00:16 GMT
#138
On January 25 2013 09:10 MarkZinger wrote:
Edit: Confirmed working, I just can't get the regions button to pop up on first launch. It appears when I log in, then out of NA though.


It only appears when you aren't logging in, so if you have it set to Remember Account (so that when you start it is already at the password prompt), you have to cancel that first.
MarkZinger
Profile Joined March 2012
12 Posts
January 25 2013 00:18 GMT
#139
On January 25 2013 09:16 xpaperclip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 09:10 MarkZinger wrote:
Edit: Confirmed working, I just can't get the regions button to pop up on first launch. It appears when I log in, then out of NA though.


It only appears when you aren't logging in, so if you have it set to Remember Account (so that when you start it is already at the password prompt), you have to cancel that first.

Ah, you're my hero. Perfect. Thanks.
Asturas
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Finland587 Posts
January 25 2013 00:19 GMT
#140
Well, I can't change nicknames at all. Just for the record - I have never changed my nickname before. Again, I guess that it will be fixed?
There are no boundaries, that's the final conclusion.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7988
Rain 3592
Leta 2445
Soulkey 404
Soma 335
BeSt 302
soO 259
Rush 231
firebathero 169
Barracks 154
[ Show more ]
Stork 130
Sexy 65
Killer 37
Shinee 34
Shine 27
Sacsri 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Sharp 15
sorry 12
yabsab 11
Noble 7
zelot 6
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc3991
XcaliburYe186
League of Legends
JimRising 496
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Other Games
gofns28303
WinterStarcraft686
singsing456
Pyrionflax187
Sick153
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 66
• Sammyuel 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2210
• WagamamaTV0
League of Legends
• Jankos2443
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
32m
Patches Events
5h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 32m
OSC
13h 32m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.