• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:05
CEST 04:05
KST 11:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7991 users

Global Play is live on Wings of Liberty (testing?) - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 26 Next All
uyubo
Profile Joined January 2013
United States15 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-25 00:23:08
January 25 2013 00:22 GMT
#141
On January 25 2013 08:48 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 08:34 uyubo wrote:
On January 25 2013 08:30 shineq wrote:
On January 25 2013 08:25 uyubo wrote:
I used the Relocalizer, switched to koKR, but when I tried to log in I got a "GLOBAL_INTERNAL_ERROR" message ;_;


Close SC2, re-open it. Type in a wrong password the first time you do it, get the error and then type in the real password. It worked for me.


Well, that did something, now it's giving me a different error message, but I can't read Korean so I don't know what it says :/

Screenshot it



+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


On January 25 2013 09:00 xpaperclip wrote:
It is totally unnecessary to download a new client or use a relocalizer (unless you want different voices or text). Just create a file called regions.xml in your StarCraft II program files folder (where the Starcraft II.exe is) with the following contents.

<regions>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_SG_REGION" hostname="sg"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enSG"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_US_REGION" hostname="us"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enUS"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_EU_REGION" hostname="eu"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enGB"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_KR_REGION" hostname="kr"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="koKR"/>
</regions>

This will cause the Region button which SEA has had for the longest time to appear (it fades in after a while), but the strings for AUTHENTICATION_EU_REGION and AUTHENTICATION_KR_REGION were only added in 1.5.4.


Cool! I get the "Region" button, but when I choose Korea and try to log on, I get this:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


For this fear of death is indeed the pretense of wisdom, and not real wisdom, being the appearance of knowing the unknown; since no one knows whether death, which they in their fear apprehend to be the greatest evil, may not be the greatest good.
Typhoon1789
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Australia292 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-25 00:26:25
January 25 2013 00:26 GMT
#142
I just logged onto korea. I am pretty stoked. Only 200 ping from australia.
Professional Cunt.
joopajoo
Profile Joined September 2011
Finland67 Posts
January 25 2013 00:26 GMT
#143
On January 25 2013 09:16 xpaperclip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 09:10 MarkZinger wrote:
Edit: Confirmed working, I just can't get the regions button to pop up on first launch. It appears when I log in, then out of NA though.


It only appears when you aren't logging in, so if you have it set to Remember Account (so that when you start it is already at the password prompt), you have to cancel that first.

I can't get it to work. Where is the button supposed to appear?
Walnut_SC
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada33 Posts
January 25 2013 00:27 GMT
#144
On January 25 2013 09:26 joopajoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 09:16 xpaperclip wrote:
On January 25 2013 09:10 MarkZinger wrote:
Edit: Confirmed working, I just can't get the regions button to pop up on first launch. It appears when I log in, then out of NA though.


It only appears when you aren't logging in, so if you have it set to Remember Account (so that when you start it is already at the password prompt), you have to cancel that first.

I can't get it to work. Where is the button supposed to appear?



I'm having the same thing, I made that file, as well as tried the log in then out, as well as not remembering the username but the Region box isn't popping up anywhere for me.
Breach_hu
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary2431 Posts
January 25 2013 00:31 GMT
#145
It works fine, i just made a regions.xml and i cancelled the remember account and it appeared.
Give thanks and praise!
mau5mat
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Northern Ireland461 Posts
January 25 2013 00:33 GMT
#146
On January 25 2013 09:31 Breach_hu wrote:
It works fine, i just made a regions.xml and i cancelled the remember account and it appeared.



You pasted the text into notepad, right? I have tried doing this method, and I have unchecked remember account, but I'm not getting anything.
Asturas
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Finland587 Posts
January 25 2013 00:34 GMT
#147
It all works for me (I have together with HotS BETA, 5 SC2 clients), except I can't change nicknames and that pisses me off!
There are no boundaries, that's the final conclusion.
RespectTheNerd
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden64 Posts
January 25 2013 00:36 GMT
#148
when I have used the Relocalizer and log in to na I`m just stuck on the login screen, any solutions?
I cant sleep, Have u tried dreaming? Cause when im dreaming im usually asleep.
Breach_hu
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary2431 Posts
January 25 2013 00:37 GMT
#149
On January 25 2013 09:33 mau5mat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 09:31 Breach_hu wrote:
It works fine, i just made a regions.xml and i cancelled the remember account and it appeared.



You pasted the text into notepad, right? I have tried doing this method, and I have unchecked remember account, but I'm not getting anything.


Yup sure, i made a .txt file, put the lines in it and renamed to regions.xml.
Give thanks and praise!
xpaperclip
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia995 Posts
January 25 2013 00:38 GMT
#150
On January 25 2013 09:26 joopajoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 09:16 xpaperclip wrote:
On January 25 2013 09:10 MarkZinger wrote:
Edit: Confirmed working, I just can't get the regions button to pop up on first launch. It appears when I log in, then out of NA though.


It only appears when you aren't logging in, so if you have it set to Remember Account (so that when you start it is already at the password prompt), you have to cancel that first.

I can't get it to work. Where is the button supposed to appear?

[image loading]

It takes a few seconds to fade in, but you can try clicking where it is supposed to be (even if it hasn't faded in yet).

What client are you using?
nkr
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden5451 Posts
January 25 2013 00:38 GMT
#151
i logged on on a server (not sure where i ended up) , played a game and quit

now i tried to get back on any server but all my 3 accounts are blocked for suspicious activity, uncluding my hots one


what?
ESPORTS ILLUMINATI
Elwar
Profile Joined August 2010
953 Posts
January 25 2013 00:39 GMT
#152
Boom nice.
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
January 25 2013 00:39 GMT
#153
On January 25 2013 09:00 xpaperclip wrote:
It is totally unnecessary to download a new client or use a relocalizer (unless you want different voices or text). Just create a file called regions.xml in your StarCraft II program files folder (where the Starcraft II.exe is) with the following contents.

<regions>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_SG_REGION" hostname="sg"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enSG"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_US_REGION" hostname="us"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enUS"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_EU_REGION" hostname="eu"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enGB"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_KR_REGION" hostname="kr"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="koKR"/>
</regions>

This will cause the Region button which SEA has had for the longest time to appear (it fades in after a while), but the strings for AUTHENTICATION_EU_REGION and AUTHENTICATION_KR_REGION were only added in 1.5.4.


Awesome, thanks a lot. This worked perfectly for me, and I was having the Starter Edition issue that others have been having.
From the void I am born into wave and particle
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
January 25 2013 00:39 GMT
#154
awwww yus, korean server here I come.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Elwar
Profile Joined August 2010
953 Posts
January 25 2013 00:40 GMT
#155
On January 25 2013 09:33 mau5mat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 09:31 Breach_hu wrote:
It works fine, i just made a regions.xml and i cancelled the remember account and it appeared.



You pasted the text into notepad, right? I have tried doing this method, and I have unchecked remember account, but I'm not getting anything.

Make sure your saving it as regions.xml, and not regions.xml.txt (the default). You have to set notepad to all files.
sc2pal
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland624 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-25 00:44:36
January 25 2013 00:41 GMT
#156
all works for me with relocalizer thanks!

i have -4 bonus pool
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
January 25 2013 00:41 GMT
#157
Lets go koreeeeeeaaaaaaaaa !
RIP MKP
Elairec
Profile Joined June 2011
United States410 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-25 00:50:44
January 25 2013 00:43 GMT
#158
On January 25 2013 09:12 Darkthorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 04:57 KiF1rE wrote:
hmm how does this effect those that have NA and EU on the same bnet account?

this?


My experience is that they have merged across all servers. You no longer have 2 "accounts". Kind've stupid.

On January 25 2013 09:00 xpaperclip wrote:
It is totally unnecessary to download a new client or use a relocalizer (unless you want different voices or text). Just create a file called regions.xml in your StarCraft II program files folder (where the Starcraft II.exe is) with the following contents.

<regions>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_SG_REGION" hostname="sg"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enSG"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_US_REGION" hostname="us"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enUS"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_EU_REGION" hostname="eu"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enGB"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_KR_REGION" hostname="kr"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="koKR"/>
</regions>

This will cause the Region button which SEA has had for the longest time to appear (it fades in after a while), but the strings for AUTHENTICATION_EU_REGION and AUTHENTICATION_KR_REGION were only added in 1.5.4.


Best part about this is having English text within other regions that normally wouldnt have it.
blooblooblahblah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4163 Posts
January 25 2013 00:45 GMT
#159
On January 25 2013 09:38 xpaperclip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 09:26 joopajoo wrote:
On January 25 2013 09:16 xpaperclip wrote:
On January 25 2013 09:10 MarkZinger wrote:
Edit: Confirmed working, I just can't get the regions button to pop up on first launch. It appears when I log in, then out of NA though.


It only appears when you aren't logging in, so if you have it set to Remember Account (so that when you start it is already at the password prompt), you have to cancel that first.

I can't get it to work. Where is the button supposed to appear?

[image loading]

It takes a few seconds to fade in, but you can try clicking where it is supposed to be (even if it hasn't faded in yet).

What client are you using?


This worked perfectly thank you very much. Much easier than using relocalising.
Ganzi beat me without stim. Ostojiy beat me with a nydus. Siphonn beat me with probes. Revival beat my sentry-immortal all-in.
Extenz
Profile Joined October 2011
Italy822 Posts
January 25 2013 00:51 GMT
#160
On January 25 2013 09:00 xpaperclip wrote:
It is totally unnecessary to download a new client or use a relocalizer (unless you want different voices or text). Just create a file called regions.xml in your StarCraft II program files folder (where the Starcraft II.exe is) with the following contents.

<regions>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_SG_REGION" hostname="sg"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enSG"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_US_REGION" hostname="us"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enUS"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_EU_REGION" hostname="eu"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enGB"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_KR_REGION" hostname="kr"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="koKR"/>
</regions>

This will cause the Region button which SEA has had for the longest time to appear (it fades in after a while), but the strings for AUTHENTICATION_EU_REGION and AUTHENTICATION_KR_REGION were only added in 1.5.4.


how do i create a file? i only know how to make folders lol xD
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft490
CranKy Ducklings66
EnkiAlexander 30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft490
RuFF_SC2 85
CosmosSc2 60
Nina 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2251
Artosis 597
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1078
taco 375
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox537
Other Games
summit1g8522
JimRising 692
Day[9].tv490
C9.Mang0316
Maynarde146
ViBE137
Livibee93
ArmadaUGS26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1115
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• OhrlRock 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv490
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 55m
Stellar Fest
10h 55m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.