• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:09
CEST 23:09
KST 06:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7860 users

[OSL] Ro24 Group A - Page 64

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 70 Next
e_i_pi_1_0
Profile Joined September 2009
933 Posts
June 22 2011 19:09 GMT
#1261
On June 23 2011 03:56 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2011 03:41 Lightwip wrote:
On June 23 2011 03:20 Holgerius wrote:
On June 23 2011 03:12 Lightwip wrote:
On June 23 2011 03:08 Holgerius wrote:
If someone else was ''hogging all the championships'' I could think of nothing more satisfying than Flash taking him down in the final. I really fail to see why you'd sit and hold your thumbs that he'd get knocked out before the proper tournament even begins. It's just petty.

It seems we have different tastes then. I'd prefer he goes out without a chance for more glory.
I have developed the ability to repress the silly child within me that gloats and likes to see Flash's rivals humiliated.

No. No you haven't.

Ok, time to take this to PM yo, this is gonna get really far off-topic and no one else is interested in reading our stupid bickering... XD

Even better: Holgerius vs Lightwip Bo9. gogo. I think....

On topic, I was expecting Bogus to put up a better performance. Hyun, I wasn't sure what to expect from him. Those games vs Bogus and vs Flash made me wince though.

As for JD vs Flash, I was really surprised @ the 7pool, and was nervous throughout the entire match. I really need to learn how to stay calm during Jaedong's matches.
Jaedong and Hwaseung Oz fan.
DarkMatter_
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada1774 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-22 19:28:05
June 22 2011 19:14 GMT
#1262
What surprised me about the 7 pool was how easily Jaedong managed to transition into a standard ZvT. After the 8rax and wall-in, I thought Jaedong would have just crumbled to the midgame push due to a weak economy, but everything looked exactly the way it would have with a 12 hatch opening. He got his mutas, 3rd, lurkers, defilers all at the appropriate time.

EDIT: I feel compelled to try 7 pooling on ICCup now.
reincremate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China2216 Posts
June 22 2011 19:31 GMT
#1263
4-1 against Flash this year -- Jaedong is still the Legend Killer .
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-22 19:35:01
June 22 2011 19:34 GMT
#1264
On June 23 2011 04:09 e_i_pi_1_0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2011 03:56 Holgerius wrote:
On June 23 2011 03:41 Lightwip wrote:
On June 23 2011 03:20 Holgerius wrote:
On June 23 2011 03:12 Lightwip wrote:
On June 23 2011 03:08 Holgerius wrote:
If someone else was ''hogging all the championships'' I could think of nothing more satisfying than Flash taking him down in the final. I really fail to see why you'd sit and hold your thumbs that he'd get knocked out before the proper tournament even begins. It's just petty.

It seems we have different tastes then. I'd prefer he goes out without a chance for more glory.
I have developed the ability to repress the silly child within me that gloats and likes to see Flash's rivals humiliated.

No. No you haven't.

Ok, time to take this to PM yo, this is gonna get really far off-topic and no one else is interested in reading our stupid bickering... XD

Even better: Holgerius vs Lightwip Bo9. gogo. I think....

Will not do. I bumped into him on Iccup once while fucking around on a smurf account and I smashed him. Now, I'm a silly coward when it comes to stuff like this; I will never play him again because I do not want to risk losing my 100% winrate vs him. It feels too good.

I prefer PM war.

Also Darkmatter_, aren't you one of those Zerg fans who like to whine about how unfair 8 Rax stuff is because you can transition from it into standard play quite nicely?
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
blahz0r
Profile Joined December 2010
3030 Posts
June 22 2011 19:57 GMT
#1265
Yay JD and Flash!
Liquipedia
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
June 22 2011 20:02 GMT
#1266
I should probably start playing again in case I ever need to defend my fanboy honor.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-22 20:04:25
June 22 2011 20:03 GMT
#1267
The 7pool reminded me of Savior vs Firebathero G1 on python.
This is so weird. Jaedong makes flash look like midas.
☺
Sworn
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada920 Posts
June 22 2011 20:24 GMT
#1268
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JD is my boy. Whats it now like 4-0 for JD these 2 months vs flash?
"Duty is heavy as a mountain, death is light as a feather." CJ Entus Fighting! <3 Effort
slappy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1271 Posts
June 22 2011 20:24 GMT
#1269
this is probably the best LR ever
jaedong imba
Kalent
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada253 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-22 22:52:35
June 22 2011 22:47 GMT
#1270
WOOO YEAAH JAEDOOONG!!!
Flash didn't seem to be in a good condition though, not to lessen JD's accomplishment though.

Something I found while browsing around in DES.

+ Show Spoiler +
[2011 듀얼] KT 이영호 "팔 치료에 전념" 2011/06/22 22:0
Q 손이 많이 안 좋은가.
A 어제부터 치료를 받고 있다. 내일 모레 MRI 촬영을 할 예정이다. 재활 치료를 담당하고 계신 선생님이 신경에는 문제가 없고 근육에만 문제가 있다고 해서 그나마 다행이다. 그런데 근육이 잘 풀리지 않아서 걱정이 많았는데 선생님께서 선수 생활을 못하게 되지는 않는다고 하셨다. 당분간 대회보다 치료에 전념할 생각이다.


Q: Is your wrist very bad?
A: I've been getting treatment since yesterday, and I'll get an MRI the day after tomorrow. The person helping my rehabilitation says that there's no problems in the nerves, only the muscle so that's a relief. Still, the muscles aren't stretching (T/N: Don't know exact translation for that) properly so I was worried but the doctor said that I will still be able to play. For now, I will focus more on healing my wrist then the leagues.


Sorry if this was posted somewhere before.

Edit: From the same interview

+ Show Spoiler +

Q 이번 시즌 목표는.
A 아직 목표를 잡아두지 않았다. 요즘 경기에서 지는 것보다 손 걱정이 앞서서 우울했다. 이번 개인리그는 내가 할 수 있는 것을 할 것이다. 일단은 팔 걱정뿐이다. 팀에서도 이번 시즌이 끝이 아니라 계속 선수 생활을 해야 하니까 치료에 전념하라고 하셨다.

Q: What's your goal this season?
A: I still don't have goal yet. Nowadays, I'm more worried about my hand then losing so I was depressed. In this individual league I will do what I can do. But for now, I'm focusing on my arm (T/N Probably means wrist/hand) problems. Even the team said to focus on healing since this season isn't the last and I have to keep playing in the future
Korean-Canadian who spends way too much time on Afreeca
tube
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1475 Posts
June 22 2011 22:56 GMT
#1271
jaedong is why i don't consider flash bonjwa
Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection.
DarkMatter_
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada1774 Posts
June 22 2011 23:05 GMT
#1272
Glad that the KT coaching staff and managers have their priorities right and aren't forcing Flash to push himself too much.
Qi
Profile Joined June 2011
China31 Posts
June 22 2011 23:53 GMT
#1273
School sucks hard. Happy about this LR. Amazing job OP. I wish every LR is like this. Now just waiting for the vods and the interviews.
Sovetsky Soyuz
Profile Joined May 2011
Russian Federation905 Posts
June 22 2011 23:55 GMT
#1274
On June 23 2011 07:56 tube wrote:
jaedong is why i don't consider flash bonjwa

QFT
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
June 23 2011 00:15 GMT
#1275
On June 23 2011 07:56 tube wrote:
jaedong is why i don't consider flash bonjwa


I guess you missed the entirety of last year.
Remember Violet.
Sajiki
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany522 Posts
June 23 2011 00:26 GMT
#1276
On June 23 2011 08:53 Qi wrote:
School sucks hard. Happy about this LR. Amazing job OP. I wish every LR is like this. Now just waiting for the vods and the interviews.

totally agree, great thread
건설로봇 준비완료
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-23 00:46:16
June 23 2011 00:46 GMT
#1277
On June 23 2011 07:47 Kalent wrote:
WOOO YEAAH JAEDOOONG!!!
Flash didn't seem to be in a good condition though, not to lessen JD's accomplishment though.

Something I found while browsing around in DES.

+ Show Spoiler +
[2011 듀얼] KT 이영호 "팔 치료에 전념" 2011/06/22 22:0
Q 손이 많이 안 좋은가.
A 어제부터 치료를 받고 있다. 내일 모레 MRI 촬영을 할 예정이다. 재활 치료를 담당하고 계신 선생님이 신경에는 문제가 없고 근육에만 문제가 있다고 해서 그나마 다행이다. 그런데 근육이 잘 풀리지 않아서 걱정이 많았는데 선생님께서 선수 생활을 못하게 되지는 않는다고 하셨다. 당분간 대회보다 치료에 전념할 생각이다.


Q: Is your wrist very bad?
A: I've been getting treatment since yesterday, and I'll get an MRI the day after tomorrow. The person helping my rehabilitation says that there's no problems in the nerves, only the muscle so that's a relief. Still, the muscles aren't stretching (T/N: Don't know exact translation for that) properly so I was worried but the doctor said that I will still be able to play. For now, I will focus more on healing my wrist then the leagues.


Sorry if this was posted somewhere before.

Edit: From the same interview

+ Show Spoiler +

Q 이번 시즌 목표는.
A 아직 목표를 잡아두지 않았다. 요즘 경기에서 지는 것보다 손 걱정이 앞서서 우울했다. 이번 개인리그는 내가 할 수 있는 것을 할 것이다. 일단은 팔 걱정뿐이다. 팀에서도 이번 시즌이 끝이 아니라 계속 선수 생활을 해야 하니까 치료에 전념하라고 하셨다.

Q: What's your goal this season?
A: I still don't have goal yet. Nowadays, I'm more worried about my hand then losing so I was depressed. In this individual league I will do what I can do. But for now, I'm focusing on my arm (T/N Probably means wrist/hand) problems. Even the team said to focus on healing since this season isn't the last and I have to keep playing in the future


Its funny because Jaedong said he like didn't practice for this OSL much if at all. So it evens out neither of them prepared like I thought xD.
When I think of something else, something will go here
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
June 23 2011 00:50 GMT
#1278
On June 23 2011 07:56 tube wrote:
jaedong is why i don't consider flash bonjwa


Tough luck. 2010 happened. You can't un-become a bonjwa from struggling after your period of dominance, otherwise there wouldn't be any bonjwas.
Qi
Profile Joined June 2011
China31 Posts
June 23 2011 00:51 GMT
#1279
On June 23 2011 09:15 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2011 07:56 tube wrote:
jaedong is why i don't consider flash bonjwa


I guess you missed the entirety of last year.

One can't be bonjwa if there is even a single doubt about it. Obviously there is. Not bonjwa.
Also great great LR. Amazing Live Report markers! Thanks OP
KMJ
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)16 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-23 00:55:07
June 23 2011 00:54 GMT
#1280
On June 23 2011 09:50 red4ce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2011 07:56 tube wrote:
jaedong is why i don't consider flash bonjwa


Tough luck. 2010 happened. You can't un-become a bonjwa from struggling after your period of dominance, otherwise there wouldn't be any bonjwas.

There could only be one bonjwa - Savior. You know what bonjwa means right? To be bonjwa means there is totally no dispute. Flash had a good year. Not bonjwa. Jaedong was there with him all the way.

EDIT: Oh yes! Great work with the thread GGnore
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 70 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 605
ProTech165
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 63
NeuroSwarm 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14927
910 71
soO 37
NaDa 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever181
canceldota89
League of Legends
Doublelift2436
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4203
Other Games
summit1g2597
fl0m1400
FrodaN851
olofmeister818
Liquid`Hasu330
C9.Mang0218
Livibee190
ToD75
PPMD22
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 16
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 67
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 4
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21291
• WagamamaTV514
League of Legends
• Scarra715
Other Games
• imaqtpie1012
• Shiphtur682
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 51m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 51m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.