• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:16
CEST 21:16
KST 04:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9073 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 176 Next
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 07 2011 02:19 GMT
#1181
On December 07 2011 10:43 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 10:37 Mattchew wrote:
zeph feelings on red?

And I am getting the strange feelings about radfield as well. He just seems likes he is going through the normal town motions to throw suspicion


Still on Radfield, I feel that way too but the thing is: if he isn't scum, he is doing a great job. If he is scum, he is playing really well. Should we come to that, Radfield should be our lowest priority in anything.

redFF gives me an odd feeling. He is acting retarded, as if he was trying to be so annoying that people end up ignoring him(see Serejai on XLVII). Any and every all-caps post from him were retarded, and he seems lazy when writing. However, his last response is at very least decent. I'm completely null on him.

if i'm retarded then you are???
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 07 2011 02:22 GMT
#1182
On December 07 2011 10:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 10:38 redFF wrote:
i dunno why i thought it was bad at that point, probably because of all the random people putting their votes on him with shitty/no reasoning.

I was more commenting on how bad the wagon was than whether palmar was town or not.


All right! Jeez, if I'm gonna have to drag every little thing out of you, just let me know.

So is it fair to assume that at the time, your suspicion of Palmar was still 'there'..as in, you were still AS suspicious of him as you were when you placed your vote on him?

maybe a little less because syllo asked him to post that pointless list, plus his posting seemed better. but then he just looked scummy again.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 07 2011 02:27 GMT
#1183
On December 07 2011 11:19 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 10:43 Zephirdd wrote:
On December 07 2011 10:37 Mattchew wrote:
zeph feelings on red?

And I am getting the strange feelings about radfield as well. He just seems likes he is going through the normal town motions to throw suspicion


Still on Radfield, I feel that way too but the thing is: if he isn't scum, he is doing a great job. If he is scum, he is playing really well. Should we come to that, Radfield should be our lowest priority in anything.

redFF gives me an odd feeling. He is acting retarded, as if he was trying to be so annoying that people end up ignoring him(see Serejai on XLVII). Any and every all-caps post from him were retarded, and he seems lazy when writing. However, his last response is at very least decent. I'm completely null on him.

if i'm retarded then you are???


retarded posts =/= retarded person. This post I'm quoting is an example of that.

Also, what is the fucking point of double-posting like you do. You can use Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V and browser tabs to consolidate your posts on a single one, you don't need to hit the Post button everytime you want to make a paragraph. This creates a false feeling of contribution when in fact you aren't doing anything.

Shape up please.

(and with that I'm off to bed)
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 07 2011 02:36 GMT
#1184
I never claimed JOAT.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 07 2011 02:37 GMT
#1185
On December 07 2011 11:16 prplhz wrote:
@Radfield

Where would you put Jackal58 and redFF on that medic protect list? Why do you think mafia would block vaderseven, do you think he might have two shots, one for day and one for night? Doesn't that seem a little over powered?



I would imagine he has an investigation, a medic ability, a vig shot(day) and a self protect(veteran) ability. He may not have all of those, and he may have something different instead, but he certainly has more powers beyond 1 day vig.

Jack = JOAT and JOAT = Jack. No way that Incog named a day vig 'Jack' randomly.

Jackal I am torn on. His posting seems reasonable, but that is partly why I suspect him. I feel like he is normally far more aggro and pushing people on day 1. The only other game I played with him where he was scum he came across as polite and helpful Day 1. It's nothing concrete, and I'm feeling more town on him than I was earlier. However I have a difficult time judging people when they accuse me of being scum. His case on me also feels genuine.

Either way, if he was shot tonight I would not be particularly miffed.

RedFF: I'm less sure of redFF being town than I was earlier. If mafia want to take a shot at him they can be my guest. I feel like red needs to realign his scum metrics because he often jumps on people for things I perceive as null tells. He is also difficult to pick out as scum do to his spammy nature as town or scum.

Again, not too worried if he gets sniped tonight. Both of those hits are pretty non-optimal for scum in my eyes.




redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 07 2011 02:38 GMT
#1186
On December 07 2011 11:27 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 11:19 redFF wrote:
On December 07 2011 10:43 Zephirdd wrote:
On December 07 2011 10:37 Mattchew wrote:
zeph feelings on red?

And I am getting the strange feelings about radfield as well. He just seems likes he is going through the normal town motions to throw suspicion


Still on Radfield, I feel that way too but the thing is: if he isn't scum, he is doing a great job. If he is scum, he is playing really well. Should we come to that, Radfield should be our lowest priority in anything.

redFF gives me an odd feeling. He is acting retarded, as if he was trying to be so annoying that people end up ignoring him(see Serejai on XLVII). Any and every all-caps post from him were retarded, and he seems lazy when writing. However, his last response is at very least decent. I'm completely null on him.

if i'm retarded then you are???


retarded posts =/= retarded person. This post I'm quoting is an example of that.

Also, what is the fucking point of double-posting like you do. You can use Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V and browser tabs to consolidate your posts on a single one, you don't need to hit the Post button everytime you want to make a paragraph. This creates a false feeling of contribution when in fact you aren't doing anything.

Shape up please.

(and with that I'm off to bed)

False, making pointless paragraphs like the one above creates a false feeling of contribution when in fact you aren't doing anything.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 07 2011 02:39 GMT
#1187
Ever heard of this guy?

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2009-12-31-jackbauer.jpg
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 07 2011 02:40 GMT
#1188
On December 07 2011 11:36 vaderseven wrote:
I never claimed JOAT.


Unfortunately when you claimed your role was called 'Jack', you did in fact claim JOAT. On this forum, those two words are almost interchangable.

From PYPI, which Incog hosted:

Jack -
Of all trades, master of none. You may use up to six abilities from other roles in the game however you are restricted to the very same rules that apply to them when you use them. You may not use the same role in two consecutive day/night cycles in a row. The following roles you may use are: Vigilante, Day Vigilante, Detective, Medic, and Bulletproof. You may not use two in one cycle (ie: Detective during day, Medic during night). If you use the veteran one night and take a hit, you cannot use it again and absorb another hit. It is a one time only deal.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 07 2011 02:42 GMT
#1189
Actually, reading over that description I just realized you cannot self protect tonight, because you used your dayvig today.

Draz, I think you should be protecting v7 tonight. If he dies, it's on you.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 07 2011 02:44 GMT
#1190
radfield jack of all trades is just a generic name for a role which has a number of 1 shot abilities (in my experience)

it could be 1 shot vig, 1 shot tracker, 1 shot cop

or it could be 1 shot watcher, 1 shot medic, 1 shot roleblocker

this is how i've experienced the role anyways
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 07 2011 02:46 GMT
#1191
On December 07 2011 11:40 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 11:36 vaderseven wrote:
I never claimed JOAT.


Unfortunately when you claimed your role was called 'Jack', you did in fact claim JOAT. On this forum, those two words are almost interchangable.

From PYPI, which Incog hosted:

Show nested quote +
Jack -
Of all trades, master of none. You may use up to six abilities from other roles in the game however you are restricted to the very same rules that apply to them when you use them. You may not use the same role in two consecutive day/night cycles in a row. The following roles you may use are: Vigilante, Day Vigilante, Detective, Medic, and Bulletproof. You may not use two in one cycle (ie: Detective during day, Medic during night). If you use the veteran one night and take a hit, you cannot use it again and absorb another hit. It is a one time only deal.


If what you quoted is right I want a medic on V7 ASAP instead of the watcher. I'm going to highlight the important part right now
Jack -
Of all trades, master of none. You may use up to six abilities from other roles in the game however you are restricted to the very same rules that apply to them when you use them. You may not use the same role in two consecutive day/night cycles in a row. The following roles you may use are: Vigilante, Day Vigilante, Detective, Medic, and Bulletproof. You may not use two in one cycle (ie: Detective during day, Medic during night). If you use the veteran one night and take a hit, you cannot use it again and absorb another hit. It is a one time only deal.
[/QUOTE]

If what I highlighted is true there is NO WAY mafia will roleblock him. V7 already shot so according to your link he can't do a thing this night which makes a RB useless. So imo he's going to die withouta medic protection.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 07 2011 02:48 GMT
#1192
I agree red, but I have only seen a JOAT with a day vig in one other game, and that was PYPI which incog hosted. Even in PYPInsane, which ver hosted, the Jack did not have a dayvig.

I think this is Incogs version of a JOAT that we are looking at, and I bet it is extremely similar to the role description I posted.


As an aside Red, your previous filter page has 17 1-liner posts, and three 2 or 3 line posts. I think you are in danger of getting modkilled by Incog if you keep spamming.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 07 2011 02:51 GMT
#1193
On December 07 2011 11:46 Toadesstern wrote:

If what you quoted is right I want a medic on V7 ASAP instead of the watcher. I'm going to highlight the important part right now

If what I highlighted is true there is NO WAY mafia will roleblock him. V7 already shot so according to your link he can't do a thing this night which makes a RB useless. So imo he's going to die withouta medic protection.



I fully agree. I only noticed it after I posted that description from PYPI:


On December 07 2011 11:42 Radfield wrote:
Actually, reading over that description I just realized you cannot self protect tonight, because you used your dayvig today.

Draz, I think you should be protecting v7 tonight. If he dies, it's on you.



Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 07 2011 02:51 GMT
#1194
On December 07 2011 11:42 Radfield wrote:
Actually, reading over that description I just realized you cannot self protect tonight, because you used your dayvig today.

Draz, I think you should be protecting v7 tonight. If he dies, it's on you.


Awesome, got ninjaed by you and you didn't even mess up the quote :p

If V7 dies tonight draz is a liar or red. Someone agreeing there? If V7 survives I'm willing to believe his claim which I am not right now.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
TruthBringer
Profile Joined November 2003
United States578 Posts
December 07 2011 03:00 GMT
#1195
Toades you really shouldn't force draz's hand. If mafia knows he is protecting v7, then they won't target v7. Let's keep some ambiguity about it. If we tell draz we'll kill him unless he protects v7, he doesn't have the ability to actually heal someone else, while the mafia think he's healing v7.
Carbon FC
TruthBringer
Profile Joined November 2003
United States578 Posts
December 07 2011 03:00 GMT
#1196
draz, you've seemed townish enough for me that even if v7 dies, I'm not eager to hang you.
Carbon FC
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 07 2011 03:03 GMT
#1197
On December 07 2011 12:00 TruthBringer wrote:
Toades you really shouldn't force draz's hand. If mafia knows he is protecting v7, then they won't target v7. Let's keep some ambiguity about it. If we tell draz we'll kill him unless he protects v7, he doesn't have the ability to actually heal someone else, while the mafia think he's healing v7.


THANK you! A little WIFOM goes a long way, but literally demanding protection for someone? This goes for you too Rad. If Draz' claim can be believed, I agree that v7 is a good target, but I think any of the others you named would be good targets too. Just sayin. A stopped kill is a stopped kill. PRs are helpful, but warm bodies will help us win the game in the end FAR more than 1 PR ever could.

My two cents.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 07 2011 03:11 GMT
#1198
On December 07 2011 12:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 12:00 TruthBringer wrote:
Toades you really shouldn't force draz's hand. If mafia knows he is protecting v7, then they won't target v7. Let's keep some ambiguity about it. If we tell draz we'll kill him unless he protects v7, he doesn't have the ability to actually heal someone else, while the mafia think he's healing v7.


THANK you! A little WIFOM goes a long way, but literally demanding protection for someone? This goes for you too Rad. If Draz' claim can be believed, I agree that v7 is a good target, but I think any of the others you named would be good targets too. Just sayin. A stopped kill is a stopped kill. PRs are helpful, but warm bodies will help us win the game in the end FAR more than 1 PR ever could.

My two cents.



I know what you mean, and if you look at my original post it was telling draz that he should think about protecting v7.

My thinking is that if Draz IS scum, then that gives him a free pass. In fact, the desire to have draz definitely protect v7 comes from a place of thinking Draz may be scum.

But his claim makes zero sense from a scum perspective. I'm of the opinion that scum act in their own best interests 9 times out of 10, and that claim is a terrible move for a scum to make for a number of different reasons.

Hence, I doubt Draz is scum, so yeah, he can WIFOM it around a bit. I just hate to see our JOAT die without a fight.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 07 2011 03:14 GMT
#1199
On December 06 2011 00:17 prplhz wrote:
I think TruthBringer and vaderseven are best lynch candidates for today. I will vote TruthBringer over vaderseven because I think he's more likely to flip scum. I don't like lynching Zephirdd or Corrupt.

I think Palmar has been uncharacteristically useless so far but I wouldn't consider him for day1 lynch. sandroba and syllogism are basically confirmed to me and I think that Radfield is looking good too.

@supersoft What do you think about my case on TruthBringer? You commented on one case on TruthBringer but not the other.



prp, I missed this earlier on, but what makes(or made) Sandroba seem 'basically confirmed' to you?

Do you still think Lanaia is scum? This quote seems to indicate that you think she is just an unhelpful townie:

@Lanaia You too are not really being very helpful. You haven't done anything that resembles scum hunting this game, when can we expect something from you? What do you mean that talking during night just kind of paints targets (or anti-targets) everywhere? Do you think town should just be quiet during the night?


Do you still think vaderseven is scum?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 07 2011 03:17 GMT
#1200
Hey all, please cut down on the one liner spam.

Incog has asked at least twice already and I have received a PM from a player about the spam situation.

This will be the last warning before more serious consequences begin to appear.
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 495
ProTech141
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 103
Railgan 50
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1858
Shuttle 532
Dewaltoss 121
Trap 31
Bale 22
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 674
420jenkins447
Counter-Strike
fl0m3986
Fnx 681
kRYSTAL_18
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3903
Liquid`Hasu533
Other Games
summit1g1950
Liquid`RaSZi1827
FrodaN719
B2W.Neo476
C9.Mang0167
TKL 88
ToD83
QueenE73
RotterdaM64
Mew2King32
PPMD13
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV245
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade826
Other Games
• Shiphtur1091
• imaqtpie783
• WagamamaTV328
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 44m
Patches Events
20h 44m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.