• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:20
CEST 02:20
KST 09:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8350 users

TL Mafia XLVIII - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 176 Next
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 07 2011 00:44 GMT
#1161
ve just stop lol
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 07 2011 00:51 GMT
#1162
Hier's flip tells us nothing, but at least we get rid of a lurker(if he said IRL stuff happened, then at least we are doing him a favor so he can focus on real-life while we focus on the game).

redFF is acting troll-y. I don't like that at all, especially all this "Palmar is good to lynch/ is bad to lynch/ I voted Hier but I preferred Palmar" bullshit. At least explain your reasons and thought process when asked to.

and I don't believe Lanaia is scum just out of that "insta-delurk". It's indeed suspicious, but stuff happens and it could have been a coincidence; this doesn't mean she is clean, I'll keep an eye on her for anything suspicious.

So far my reads aren't consolidated, mostly because I fail to make notes about my feelings when reading. *sigh* slow night is slow, if anyone want my opinion on any subject feel free to ask -_-'
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 07 2011 01:00 GMT
#1163
[B]
So far my reads aren't consolidated, mostly because I fail to make notes about my feelings when reading. *sigh* slow night is slow, if anyone want my opinion on any subject feel free to ask -_-'

What are your thoughts on VisceraEyes so far? Especially given his most recent activity?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
December 07 2011 01:08 GMT
#1164
Ugh, I fucked up my assignment so badly. Currently trying to find someone who can help me.

Red, can you please reply to what I asked you in my last post? I don't really like being told I'm not contributing and then when I try to, I'm not replied to.

Zephirdd, what do you think we can do about the lurkers? Anything we can use as a pester ball to lure them out of hiding?
Actually, there aren't even that many.
What do you think about Radfield's play?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 07 2011 01:15 GMT
#1165
On December 07 2011 10:08 Lanaia wrote:

Zephirdd, what do you think we can do about the lurkers? Anything we can use as a pester ball to lure them out of hiding?
Actually, there aren't even that many.
What do you think about Radfield's play?


Mind if I jump in there and give my 2cents?
I think you got to differentiate between day- and night-lurkers. This whole "we should not post that much at night" is quite commong and there's just so many people who are not contributing or barely contributing at all. As long as they start posting the next day again I'm fine with it although I share opinions with VisceraEyes about talking at night.
He is kind of overdoing it. Sure some people are answering him but most stuff comes from him and as I see it I won't get much out of people the way he's doing it right now.
If you want to discuss about something by all means I'm hear for another hour or so to talk :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 07 2011 01:17 GMT
#1166
EBWOP: hear = here, stupid english language y u sound so equal with different words
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 07 2011 01:19 GMT
#1167
Define 'overdoing it' Toads. If by overdoing it you mean 'airing all of my thoughts completely before day breaks' then yeah, guilty as charged.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
December 07 2011 01:21 GMT
#1168
On December 07 2011 10:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
Define 'overdoing it' Toads. If by overdoing it you mean 'airing all of my thoughts completely before day breaks' then yeah, guilty as charged.



OFF WITH YOUR HEAD.

+ Show Spoiler +
Not a scum claim if you end up dead. + Show Spoiler +
Or is it?+ Show Spoiler +
IT IS A MYSTERY!!!!


How long until the day starts?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 07 2011 01:24 GMT
#1169
On December 07 2011 10:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
Define 'overdoing it' Toads. If by overdoing it you mean 'airing all of my thoughts completely before day breaks' then yeah, guilty as charged.



Well I just found out if people don't want to talk they're not going to talk no matter how much you try to get them involved.
Sure you can try and if you would not have tried I would have at some point, but after several points I thought that people just don't want to talk a lot at night and neither of us is able to change that.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
December 07 2011 01:24 GMT
#1170
On December 07 2011 10:15 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 10:08 Lanaia wrote:

Zephirdd, what do you think we can do about the lurkers? Anything we can use as a pester ball to lure them out of hiding?
Actually, there aren't even that many.
What do you think about Radfield's play?


Mind if I jump in there and give my 2cents?
I think you got to differentiate between day- and night-lurkers. This whole "we should not post that much at night" is quite commong and there's just so many people who are not contributing or barely contributing at all. As long as they start posting the next day again I'm fine with it although I share opinions with VisceraEyes about talking at night.
He is kind of overdoing it. Sure some people are answering him but most stuff comes from him and as I see it I won't get much out of people the way he's doing it right now.
If you want to discuss about something by all means I'm hear for another hour or so to talk :p


I was definitely referring to day. I personally don't like to post at night but I'm getting more used to it. I guess you guys are right in regards to it giving us more time to do stuff because the days here aren't three weeks long (I'm looking at you, MS). I'm just afraid of airing too much to the mafia, I think. I am completely paranoid, though.

And oh my god, spoilers inside spoilers are annoying as hell. Day starts in about 2.5 hours I believe.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 07 2011 01:31 GMT
#1171
On December 07 2011 10:00 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
[B]
So far my reads aren't consolidated, mostly because I fail to make notes about my feelings when reading. *sigh* slow night is slow, if anyone want my opinion on any subject feel free to ask -_-'

What are your thoughts on VisceraEyes so far? Especially given his most recent activity?


Before I had just skimmed through his posts, as he posts mostly when I'm offline, but from rereading his filter I feel he is town. He has put his thoughts on the thread and nothing on his posts feel wrong or out of place. He is fine.

Zephirdd, what do you think we can do about the lurkers? Anything we can use as a pester ball to lure them out of hiding?
Actually, there aren't even that many.

Threaten them when they are not contributing, and watch their reactions. If they fail to contribute for a long time(ex. the end of the daycycle) then lynch them when lacking a better target. A lurker lynched isn't bad when you are lacking options(example: this game's day 1).

Any possibly night-time vigilantes could shot the lurkers that also fail to contribute; but all this is just common sense for any game really.

There aren't many lurkers on this game; I'd say the lurkers(or players with little contribution) are hyshes, sandroba and Corrupt, Jackal58, Erandorr(claiming sickness), yourself and kingjames01(who seemed to have switched to active by the end of the day when it hardly mattered).
In a 25 player game with 2 lurkers dead(Soap and Hier did fell in this category), I guess this is actually a decent(and bad) amount of lurkers.

Just for the record, I consider a "lurker" someone with little to no contribution and/or posting activity.

What do you think about Radfield's play?

Radfield has been extremely active, no doubt about that. He also contributed to a good atmosphere early on, asking questions and making this town a good place to be.

However, something feels off, and I can't say what. His play is town-oriented, and I'll give him a green card for that; But for an experienced scum, I'd say it isn't that hard to play like he did and stay on a good position like he is, but it's not like it would be wrong to play like him as town either. So I'm null-to-green on him.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
December 07 2011 01:37 GMT
#1172
zeph feelings on red?

And I am getting the strange feelings about radfield as well. He just seems likes he is going through the normal town motions to throw suspicion
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
December 07 2011 01:38 GMT
#1173
i dunno why i thought it was bad at that point, probably because of all the random people putting their votes on him with shitty/no reasoning.

I was more commenting on how bad the wagon was than whether palmar was town or not.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 07 2011 01:43 GMT
#1174
On December 07 2011 10:38 redFF wrote:
i dunno why i thought it was bad at that point, probably because of all the random people putting their votes on him with shitty/no reasoning.

I was more commenting on how bad the wagon was than whether palmar was town or not.


All right! Jeez, if I'm gonna have to drag every little thing out of you, just let me know.

So is it fair to assume that at the time, your suspicion of Palmar was still 'there'..as in, you were still AS suspicious of him as you were when you placed your vote on him?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 07 2011 01:43 GMT
#1175
On December 07 2011 10:37 Mattchew wrote:
zeph feelings on red?

And I am getting the strange feelings about radfield as well. He just seems likes he is going through the normal town motions to throw suspicion


Still on Radfield, I feel that way too but the thing is: if he isn't scum, he is doing a great job. If he is scum, he is playing really well. Should we come to that, Radfield should be our lowest priority in anything.

redFF gives me an odd feeling. He is acting retarded, as if he was trying to be so annoying that people end up ignoring him(see Serejai on XLVII). Any and every all-caps post from him were retarded, and he seems lazy when writing. However, his last response is at very least decent. I'm completely null on him.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 07 2011 02:02 GMT
#1176
OK, despite what some folks are saying, I think it is very much in our best interest to discuss potential night actions. Lets start with assuming both roleclaims so far are true, and that both Draz and v7 are town.

Vaderseven is a JOAT

Drazerk is an unblockable medic

This means that scum almost assuredly have a roleblocker, which means v7 is almost assuredly going to get roleblocked tonight. Vader, I assume you can self protect and you certainly should tonight. One of two things will happen, you will get roleblocked(and not shot), or you will get shot(and not roleblocked). Either way it makes sense to use your self-protect, assuming that you don't lose it if you are roleblocked.

For this reason, it is imperative that any Watcher we have target vaderseven. The chances of him getting visited by mafia is almost 100%.

Next question: Should Drazerk be protecting v7? This one I don't know the answer to, but I think it makes sense to leave v7 to the watcher(if we have one) and instead focus on protecting townies likely to die. Also, I still see plenty of doubt regarding v7's alignment, so maybe mafia will see the optimal move as roleblock but don't kill. It leaves him alive to draw suspicion, and makes his JOAT claim seem bunk.

Chances of death tonight:

Toadesstern: Extremely high. He's very obviously green at this point, contributing, and not high profile enough to draw medic protection. I would shoot him if I was scum.

Radfield: Very high

Syllogism: Very high. Both myself and syllo are active and playing decently hard this game. Definite threat to mafia and worth a shot.

Drazerk: Pretty good assuming he is town. His play is very null for me so far, but simply by virtue of his claim he is an obvious threat to mafia. However, mafia killing him cleans up the thread a bit.

Annul: Decent. He is active and aggressive, and painting himself pretty green. That being said his style is not particularly conducive to a great town atmosphere, so killing him is not super ideal for mafia.

Palmar: Low. Despite the fact that Palmar is extremely solid as town, killing him right now brings a lot of clarity into the thread, and allows the players who think he is scummy to galvanize their attention elsewhere.

Sandroba Extremely low. Mafia killing him is a blessing for town right now, as his play is putting him as a huge question mark and day 2 lynch target.

If you are a medic, I highly suggest you consider protecting Toad, myself, syllo or drazerk(maybe annul). Drazerk, I think you should consider those players as well as v7.


The chances of a framer being in this game are extremely high in my eyes. Hence I will not be making suggestions on who to investigate.

+ Show Spoiler +
Chances of a third party are also quite high given that Incog did not give us townie numbers, and only gave us mafia numbers. That means 2 KP for scum, +1 KP for a third party. Makes perfect sense to give mafia number a bit of a boost(due to the low KP), and also makes sense to give town a floridian(due to the lower than usual town voting power(18 town vs 7 non-town at outset)

However this is all just irrelevant conjecture But it does seem to fit nicely.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
December 07 2011 02:06 GMT
#1177
Just saying this so I don't get accused of instadelurking again. I have to restart my entire project because the program isn't as good as it could be and so one minor mistake screwed up literally everything. I won't be back until after day break.

WAIT WAIT WAIT...
Vader's a JOAT? wtf. Where was this and why didn't I see it?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
December 07 2011 02:08 GMT
#1178
On December 07 2011 11:06 Lanaia wrote:
Just saying this so I don't get accused of instadelurking again. I have to restart my entire project because the program isn't as good as it could be and so one minor mistake screwed up literally everything. I won't be back until after day break.

WAIT WAIT WAIT...
Vader's a JOAT? wtf. Where was this and why didn't I see it?


He never admitted to be a JOAT, but someone with my help deduced that he is one, because JOATs usually have one shot and possibly one-time other abilities, and he did say his role as called "Jack".
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 07 2011 02:11 GMT
#1179
Deadline for night 1 is in 1 hour and 50 minutes, at 20:00 PST. Please get all night actions in to both myself and Incognito.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 07 2011 02:16 GMT
#1180
@Radfield

Where would you put Jackal58 and redFF on that medic protect list? Why do you think mafia would block vaderseven, do you think he might have two shots, one for day and one for night? Doesn't that seem a little over powered?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 211
SpeCial 130
ViBE100
Nathanias 77
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12035
Rain 1457
GuemChi 945
Artosis 682
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever393
Counter-Strike
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox811
Mew2King92
Other Games
summit1g6362
shahzam666
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0305
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• davetesta17
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur301
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 41m
INu's Battles
10h 41m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 41m
OSC
21h 56m
Replay Cast
22h 41m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.