• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:37
CEST 01:37
KST 08:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)21Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11018 users

Hydra Mini Mafia - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 66 Next
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 22:58 GMT
#1161
Jailing Moo tonight.

If we die tonight, then sad days, but at least you'll have a confirmed town.

-S4
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 22:59 GMT
#1162
Alllllllright, This took way too long to be able to post

The announcement you have all been waiting for!!!!!

First off I am sorry. Mocsta and I have been lying to you. WE ARE NOT THE BALROG.

I am the Jail Keeper. Golems is a lying pile of scum!

Breadcrumbs you ask? Why of course I have breadcrumbs!

Early on while the game was still new, Mocsta called Dr.P "Dr.Parnie" did many of you think Mocsta was being cute?

YOU ARE WRONG! Dr. Parnie happens to be a Jail Keeper from an old court case which can be found in Cook and Wylie's Stirling Directory.

SECONDLY!!!!! Dr. Parnie is also a doctor who specialized in keeping people who were "targeted" by death from dying.


I'll give you all a moment to pick your jaws up off the floor. Don't worry I'll wait. Especially for Promato... dude has a huge mouth.
(BTW sorry I'm stealing your thunder)

BUT OMNI I hear you say. Why Didn't you claim earlier?!

Well my fellow brethren, simply because I am a sadistic S.O.B and I wanted to watch Golems squirm. Pretty simple really...
I mean... it's the night cycle... holy shit show a little patience while I enjoy myself... jeez.

Moving right along... stop interrupting my story telling. Honestly you people. Where was I... OH right. My first night action was used on Marv.
I mean FiveTouch. Reasoning? Mocsta was gone and I was scared and Marv's my favourite person in the game. Also imo one of the strongest players.
I didn't want to lose the strongest player N1. Instead we lost Dirk... I'd consider that a bonus to still having FT with us LOL.

So you want breadcrumbs for that as well? My GOD you are greedy children. For this breadcrumb we use FT himself. Why would I make the breadcrumb? That's too standard. Fuck dat noise.
(admittedly this was really hard to do. fucking Marv/Kei didn't make life easy on me. I told you guys I was always reading the thread right? WELL LIKE TWO HOURS OF IT WAS MAKING SURE THIS BREADCRUMB WOULD WORK. GOD DAMNIT!)

Anyway...
On March 16 2013 05:15 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 05:08 DrParnassus wrote:
Everyone yelled at the castinggolems for all of D1. The majority of the yelling had to do with their roleplaying..... yet they kept roleplaying? Would scum do this? I don't think so. They only recently stopped, but it was due to "time-constraints" instead of peer-pressure. I say the fact that they continued to role-play despite everyone bitching about says that they're town. The whole modkill argument... I wouldn't put too much stock in that. While stupid, I've seen that argument used A LOT in newbie games.... and not only in newbie games for what it's worth.


This... this is not a good reason to have a strong townread on someone. You could eaSily make the argument the other way - if they gave it up immediately, they Are immediately making the thread more readable, and making themselVEs MorE readable. Instead they chose to continue to be more unreadable than is necessary. You're effectively WIFOMING yourself into your strongest town read.

Just fyi, I think Golems are probably town too, but your reasoning is wonky.

~marv

+ Show Spoiler +
It says "SAVE ME" by the way

I HEARD YOUR CRIES FOR HELP MARV. DON'T THINK I DIDN'T NOTICE. no but seriously I guess anybody could do that but do you know how long it took me to find a quote where I could? I don't have that kind of effort for shit I don't need to do. Fucking hell Marv refer to yourself in 3rd person more often or something.

On the topic of not doing things due to lack of effort... that's the other reason why my claim is 100% genuine. If I were lying about this, Golems would get lynched and flip JK and it would be over anyway... I'm not going to go through the effort of writing this post when I could just concede and move on.

Again Sorry Prom, but this one is mine MoFo! + Show Spoiler +
or tinkerbell, or wonder bra. Which ever you prefer to be called.


I suppose I should also add that I am obviously JKing Golems. As Marv correctly deduced. I should have just stayed quiet for the last 2 hours. You ruin so much fun marv
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 18 2013 22:59 GMT
#1163
gg yo
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 23:01 GMT
#1164
gg! I request instant majority lynch. This way even if you people mislynch me the game ends immediately anyway.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 18 2013 23:02 GMT
#1165
Day 3
[image loading]
Nothing happened.


It is now Day 3! If everyone agrees, the game will change to an instant majority system. Vote ##Instantmajority if you consent to this. All players must vote in favour for it to trigger.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 18 2013 23:02 GMT
#1166
##Vote: Moology
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 18 2013 23:02 GMT
#1167
##Vote: Golems peace
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 18 2013 23:02 GMT
#1168
[b]##InstantMajority
[b]##Vote Moology
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 23:03 GMT
#1169
Oops, I finally failed.

##Vote: Moology
##Instantmajority
Artanis & marv
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 23:03 GMT
#1170
##vote Moology

gg no re

-S4
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 23:03 GMT
#1171
##vote InstantMajority
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 18 2013 23:03 GMT
#1172
##InstantMajority
##Vote Moology
The two man power trip.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 18 2013 23:04 GMT
#1173
Doesn't matter. One of the two is lying. We have enough lynches left to lynch both.

GG.
Artanis & marv
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 23:06 GMT
#1174
I really want to know why Moo/OE killed Dirk N1, but I guess we can wait til he flips to get an answer.

-S4
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 18 2013 23:07 GMT
#1175
Endgame

Moology the Hunter Killer gets acid spat all over his face and dies in agony.
The Hydralisks win!


Obs QT (basically empty): http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/mMJ67EqdZE3
Mafia QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UPN84keGmCr
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 18 2013 23:09 GMT
#1176
Because I wanted to implicate Marv. And it's a good thing too because we were targeting DrParn otherwise.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-18 23:09:42
March 18 2013 23:09 GMT
#1177
On March 19 2013 08:06 TLCastingGolems wrote:
I really want to know why Moo/OE killed Dirk N1, but I guess we can wait til he flips to get an answer.

-S4


pretty sure you'll find it in the scum QT. Mostly to try to mess with everybody and VE's master plan lol

gg everybody
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 18 2013 23:09 GMT
#1178
GGyo!

Marv if I had been separate from VE would I have been more believable? Basically the case was VE scum and me by association =[
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 18 2013 23:10 GMT
#1179
On March 19 2013 08:09 Moology wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:06 TLCastingGolems wrote:
I really want to know why Moo/OE killed Dirk N1, but I guess we can wait til he flips to get an answer.

-S4


pretty sure you'll find it in the scum QT. Mostly to try to mess with everybody and VE's master plan lol

gg everybody


Well, it worked on me for a while.

My blue slip turned out to actually be worthwhile :3

Sorry for the confusion everyone

-S4
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 18 2013 23:10 GMT
#1180
Rofl GG.

Our hydra QT if anyone is interested in reading our IRC logs (some are missing cause I was gone and had to irc from my phone QQ): http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/4GAyvsNLesk2
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE163
Nathanias 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12744
Artosis 652
White-Ra 219
Rain 63
ToSsGirL 41
Dota 2
monkeys_forever482
NeuroSwarm150
League of Legends
Doublelift4037
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1037
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1897
Other Games
summit1g7838
Grubby2796
ArmadaUGS778
shahzam576
JimRising 459
Day[9].tv360
C9.Mang0298
Maynarde85
Trikslyr54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick661
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• davetesta33
• musti20045 27
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1147
• imaqtpie971
• Day9tv360
• Shiphtur265
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 23m
OSC
13h 23m
Stellar Fest
13h 23m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.