• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:30
CEST 13:30
KST 20:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8980 users

Hydra Mini Mafia - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 66 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 18 2013 23:10 GMT
#1181
Sorry mostly for Soniv for being dumb half the game lol
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 18 2013 23:11 GMT
#1182
On March 19 2013 08:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
Because I wanted to implicate Marv. And it's a good thing too because we were targeting DrParn otherwise.

WELL THAT SURE WORKED OUT!
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 18 2013 23:11 GMT
#1183
GG Thx Artanis for hosting - was fun, but I know better than to think I can out-argue marv. Yamato, maybe. Marv, not a chance.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 23:11 GMT
#1184
On March 19 2013 08:09 ObviousOne wrote:
GGyo!

Marv if I had been separate from VE would I have been more believable? Basically the case was VE scum and me by association =[


no, it's the other way round. You were really obvious and therefore VE became evident.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 18 2013 23:11 GMT
#1185
On March 19 2013 08:11 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
Because I wanted to implicate Marv. And it's a good thing too because we were targeting DrParn otherwise.

WELL THAT SURE WORKED OUT!

ASSUMING THIS IS SARCASTIC THANKS FOR NOTICING AND KILLING ME! <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 23:11 GMT
#1186
gg all, thanks Artanis for hosting, as usual a great job, I love, LOVE hosts who are on time with day/night posts.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 18 2013 23:12 GMT
#1187
Good work everyone!

Now to apologize for myself: I picked a terribly inconvenient time to sign up for this game and I'm sorry to everyone, but mainly to artanis for going through the trouble of setting this up only to have one of his players not even show up for the game.

I realized i can't play this and do school at the same time after failing a midterm so maybe I'll be back after school finals are all over (finally graduating! Woohoo!).

Anyways, good job again, you still pulled it off town .

Peace out
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 18 2013 23:12 GMT
#1188
On March 19 2013 08:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:11 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 08:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
Because I wanted to implicate Marv. And it's a good thing too because we were targeting DrParn otherwise.

WELL THAT SURE WORKED OUT!

ASSUMING THIS IS SARCASTIC THANKS FOR NOTICING AND KILLING ME! <3

Yes, it was sarcastic.

Also, I'm mad a marv for shooting down my Moology scum read twice!
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 18 2013 23:13 GMT
#1189
On March 19 2013 08:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:09 ObviousOne wrote:
GGyo!

Marv if I had been separate from VE would I have been more believable? Basically the case was VE scum and me by association =[


no, it's the other way round. You were really obvious and therefore VE became evident.

Lol I am always scum despite the green or blue text in my role PM
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 18 2013 23:13 GMT
#1190
'twas fun.

But I think I'll be actually taking a break now until my schedule clears up more.

Also, fuck you Wave - giving me aneurysms.

"Wave, why did you post that."

"Idk, I haven't been reading"

~_~
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-18 23:13:33
March 18 2013 23:13 GMT
#1191
non-stop bitching with you isn't it

edit: @kei
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 18 2013 23:13 GMT
#1192
On March 19 2013 08:06 TLCastingGolems wrote:
I really want to know why Moo/OE killed Dirk N1, but I guess we can wait til he flips to get an answer.

-S4

I honestly don't know... I'm being deadly serious
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 18 2013 23:13 GMT
#1193
On March 19 2013 08:13 jcarlsoniv wrote:
'twas fun.

But I think I'll be actually taking a break now until my schedule clears up more.

Also, fuck you Wave - giving me aneurysms.

"Wave, why did you post that."

"Idk, I haven't been reading"

~_~

Hey, marv wasn't reading either. I know how you feel
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 23:14 GMT
#1194
yeah I still haven't read Day 2
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 18 2013 23:14 GMT
#1195
tunneltunneltunneltunneltunneltunneltunneltunneltunneltunneltunnel

sowwy caster dudes =(
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 18 2013 23:15 GMT
#1196
On March 19 2013 08:14 Hapahauli wrote:
tunneltunneltunneltunneltunneltunneltunneltunneltunneltunneltunnel

sowwy caster dudes =(

nah we deserved it since i was a fucking moron.
at least eventually it forced me to shape up
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 18 2013 23:16 GMT
#1197
Setup (surprise):
Lotsa VTs
Golems as JK
Moo da Goo(n)
OE Framer (USEFUL)

Hydra QTs:
marv/keir:
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/4GAyvsNLesk2

potato/tomato:
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/DdmVCiyFfjkR

hapa/iamp:
HUEHUEHUE
actual: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/WSSn6fCnjZc

snarf/adam:
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/TRJT7dQSSkYxb

oats/thrawn:
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/vHd6PAhJi3a4

omni/moc:
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/pwyAKbXdwHcXk

OO/VE:
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/w99UwJ78unb6T

sonic/wave:
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/sB6aaLCjpGXw

plammer/ant colony:
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/mArLv5S3Xg8
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 18 2013 23:16 GMT
#1198
Bleh wasn't happy with my play at all this game. Was lazy and looking for convenient answers rather than thinking.

Also, iamp and I made a video :o
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 18 2013 23:19 GMT
#1199
Also, for the love of god, PLEASE DONT OFFENSIVELY JAIL NIGHT 1.

It didn't matter in this game, because Dirk would have been a bad protect (and he was a bad shot), but seriously. Just don't. I can never think of a situation in which it is a good idea.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 18 2013 23:19 GMT
#1200
Host conclusion: Personality interfered with a lot of players' posting habits.
OE getting caught by Promato then properly by Five ended the game. I felt like you should've at least tried to argue out of it rather than just roll over and play dead though. That was very disappointing and not the kicking and screaming VE I remember from LI. Could've at least made it entertaining for me
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko357
SpeCial 120
ProTech108
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16440
firebathero 1928
Bisu 1055
Hyuk 714
Horang2 561
BeSt 278
Larva 209
Mini 198
Light 162
EffOrt 159
[ Show more ]
Soma 126
Leta 93
Barracks 92
Mong 76
ZerO 72
Rush 71
Killer 50
Pusan 49
Snow 48
Shinee 40
Sea.KH 36
Sharp 36
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 33
Aegong 30
Mind 29
zelot 26
Yoon 26
Sexy 25
Bale 19
sorry 19
Sacsri 17
Noble 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 358
Fuzer 151
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss890
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1154
crisheroes1081
Other Games
gofns33880
singsing2021
olofmeister1368
B2W.Neo259
Livibee104
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS41
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream213
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH145
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 30m
OSC
10h 30m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 30m
Online Event
23h 30m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.