• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:27
CEST 11:27
KST 18:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9862 users

Hydra Mini Mafia - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 66 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 18 2013 23:20 GMT
#1201
btw nobody sent their nightactions to me in this last nightphase, which means that if artanis went surprise-MIA, the result would have been pretty much the same (no kill l0l)


Also easiest cohosting gig ever, didn't do shit - was able to watch a dude throw darts. Sick.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 18 2013 23:20 GMT
#1202
Yeah, our QT is worthless

most of our communication was over skype calls lol

sry

On March 19 2013 08:14 Hapahauli wrote:
tunneltunneltunneltunneltunneltunneltunneltunneltunneltunneltunnel

sowwy caster dudes =(


no apology necessary

I had to spend a lot of effort cleaning up Wave's mess, but I'm really glad that once I had done damage control, he was able to come in with the case on Prom. It was obviously wrong, but it definitely set us up for picking Moo or Prom to jail N2 - ezpz
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 18 2013 23:21 GMT
#1203
On March 19 2013 08:19 Keirathi wrote:
Also, for the love of god, PLEASE DONT OFFENSIVELY JAIL NIGHT 1.

It didn't matter in this game, because Dirk would have been a bad protect (and he was a bad shot), but seriously. Just don't. I can never think of a situation in which it is a good idea.


Yeah sorry. I've almost always been VT - I think I've only had one blue roll before this, and it was Vet. So I'm very inexperienced with blues.

Live and learn.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 18 2013 23:22 GMT
#1204
It is common for mafia (and town circles if PMs are allowed) to use a medium outside of TL such as QuickTopics or IRC to communicate during the game. In this game, a QuickTopic will be provided for all Hydras. Even if you communicate through other means, it is requested that you post the most important discussion between you and your other head on there for others to read post-game.


RECORD THOSE CALLS
MAKE A VIDEO
WITH PROFESSIONAL INTRO/OUTRO

I really had hoped you'd make duocasting play-by-play of the thread but apparantly we could only enjoy that in written form.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 18 2013 23:23 GMT
#1205
On March 19 2013 08:16 Hapahauli wrote:
Bleh wasn't happy with my play at all this game. Was lazy and looking for convenient answers rather than thinking.

Also, iamp and I made a video :o

I liked u. Made me feel like I had a glimmer of hope

I was genuinely away day2 son was annoying to be relegated to scum read. O well shit happens
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 18 2013 23:23 GMT
#1206
On March 19 2013 08:22 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
It is common for mafia (and town circles if PMs are allowed) to use a medium outside of TL such as QuickTopics or IRC to communicate during the game. In this game, a QuickTopic will be provided for all Hydras. Even if you communicate through other means, it is requested that you post the most important discussion between you and your other head on there for others to read post-game.


RECORD THOSE CALLS
MAKE A VIDEO
WITH PROFESSIONAL INTRO/OUTRO

I really had hoped you'd make duocasting play-by-play of the thread but apparantly we could only enjoy that in written form.


"enjoy"

yeah, everyone was totally on board with it >.<
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 23:23 GMT
#1207
On March 19 2013 08:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Host conclusion: Personality interfered with a lot of players' posting habits.
OE getting caught by Promato then properly by Five ended the game. I felt like you should've at least tried to argue out of it rather than just roll over and play dead though. That was very disappointing and not the kicking and screaming VE I remember from LI. Could've at least made it entertaining for me


VE decided to save his energy I guess. I think he knows that once I'm on to him like that it's hopeless.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 18 2013 23:24 GMT
#1208
On March 19 2013 08:23 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:22 Dandel Ion wrote:
It is common for mafia (and town circles if PMs are allowed) to use a medium outside of TL such as QuickTopics or IRC to communicate during the game. In this game, a QuickTopic will be provided for all Hydras. Even if you communicate through other means, it is requested that you post the most important discussion between you and your other head on there for others to read post-game.


RECORD THOSE CALLS
MAKE A VIDEO
WITH PROFESSIONAL INTRO/OUTRO

I really had hoped you'd make duocasting play-by-play of the thread but apparantly we could only enjoy that in written form.


"enjoy"

yeah, everyone was totally on board with it >.<

I thought it was awesome
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 18 2013 23:24 GMT
#1209
On March 19 2013 08:21 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:19 Keirathi wrote:
Also, for the love of god, PLEASE DONT OFFENSIVELY JAIL NIGHT 1.

It didn't matter in this game, because Dirk would have been a bad protect (and he was a bad shot), but seriously. Just don't. I can never think of a situation in which it is a good idea.


Yeah sorry. I've almost always been VT - I think I've only had one blue roll before this, and it was Vet. So I'm very inexperienced with blues.

Live and learn.

Yea, I mean its not really a big deal. We won anyways.

Maybe *someone* should write a guide on how to use blue rolls, though. *hint hint marv*
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 18 2013 23:25 GMT
#1210
It would have only served to increase my blood pressure Artanis, I was nailed. I'm trying to move away from emotional play in spite of the benefits it has for my game (scum leaving me alone, towns foolishly assuming it makes me town) to try and figure out how to play this game properly.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 18 2013 23:26 GMT
#1211
Well I never thought ve was caught. It was too and that was irrefutable

I don't think promato case on us had the goods though.

I mean it was obvious we was just trolling at the end either way
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 18 2013 23:26 GMT
#1212
On March 19 2013 08:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:23 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 19 2013 08:22 Dandel Ion wrote:
It is common for mafia (and town circles if PMs are allowed) to use a medium outside of TL such as QuickTopics or IRC to communicate during the game. In this game, a QuickTopic will be provided for all Hydras. Even if you communicate through other means, it is requested that you post the most important discussion between you and your other head on there for others to read post-game.


RECORD THOSE CALLS
MAKE A VIDEO
WITH PROFESSIONAL INTRO/OUTRO

I really had hoped you'd make duocasting play-by-play of the thread but apparantly we could only enjoy that in written form.


"enjoy"

yeah, everyone was totally on board with it >.<

I thought it was awesome

FWIW, I liked the flavor too. Just at some point there needed to be some clear posts mixed in IMO.

Flavor posts are fun, but not when I have to spend 15 minutes trying to decipher actual opinions out of them.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 23:26 GMT
#1213
Kei and I were quite amused that somehow Kei mostly ended up being bad cop and I was good cop. Not what we were expecting ^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 18 2013 23:27 GMT
#1214
Too = oo
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 18 2013 23:27 GMT
#1215
We really had fun with the casting thing at the start except it just got wayyy too difficult to keep up.
And yeah no clue about how to use blue role properly. I've only ever been VT.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 18 2013 23:28 GMT
#1216
First time in was UK I tried to offensive jail
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 18 2013 23:28 GMT
#1217
On March 19 2013 08:26 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 19 2013 08:23 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On March 19 2013 08:22 Dandel Ion wrote:
It is common for mafia (and town circles if PMs are allowed) to use a medium outside of TL such as QuickTopics or IRC to communicate during the game. In this game, a QuickTopic will be provided for all Hydras. Even if you communicate through other means, it is requested that you post the most important discussion between you and your other head on there for others to read post-game.


RECORD THOSE CALLS
MAKE A VIDEO
WITH PROFESSIONAL INTRO/OUTRO

I really had hoped you'd make duocasting play-by-play of the thread but apparantly we could only enjoy that in written form.


"enjoy"

yeah, everyone was totally on board with it >.<

I thought it was awesome

FWIW, I liked the flavor too. Just at some point there needed to be some clear posts mixed in IMO.

Flavor posts are fun, but not when I have to spend 15 minutes trying to decipher actual opinions out of them.


But the opinions were there =P

It was kinda a win for us though. What we wanted was to get our opinions out there, but at the same time, annoy enough people in the town so that scum wouldn't kill us.

Unfortunately, there were a lot of "your posts have nothing" accusations =/

*shrug*
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 18 2013 23:28 GMT
#1218
On March 19 2013 08:26 marvellosity wrote:
Kei and I were quite amused that somehow Kei mostly ended up being bad cop and I was good cop. Not what we were expecting ^^

It's easier to be easy-going when you're not reading the thread, eh?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-18 23:29:45
March 18 2013 23:28 GMT
#1219
So yeah, the key that I'm sure you were all anxiously waiting for..
Town
Town
Town
Jailkeeper
Town
Goon
Town
Framer
Town
So now you can rewatch the dart video and figure out exactly who is which alignment!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 18 2013 23:28 GMT
#1220
Damn auto correct

Jk
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2276
Bisu 470
Hyuk 422
Killer 105
Dewaltoss 94
Larva 91
Leta 80
Sexy 78
EffOrt 76
Soma 68
[ Show more ]
ZerO 62
Light 49
ToSsGirL 47
soO 41
Yoon 34
Sharp 34
Aegong 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 20
NaDa 16
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Shinee 13
JulyZerg 10
Rush 8
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 135
League of Legends
JimRising 365
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss854
byalli749
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor949
crisheroes554
Other Games
gofns29737
singsing1473
olofmeister999
ceh9641
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS46
ZerO(Twitch)11
B2W.Neo1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2389
League of Legends
• Stunt404
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 33m
OSC
12h 33m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.