• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:13
CEST 09:13
KST 16:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7145 users

Hydra Mini Mafia - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 66 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 18 2013 23:40 GMT
#1241
I giggled Moc.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 18 2013 23:41 GMT
#1242
On March 19 2013 08:40 Mocsta wrote:
I was hoping more ppl would laugh at my spoilered balrog claim

I was hoping for more appreciation for my dayposts
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 18 2013 23:41 GMT
#1243
I enjoyed them Artanis!!
<3
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 18 2013 23:42 GMT
#1244
On March 19 2013 08:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:40 Mocsta wrote:
I was hoping more ppl would laugh at my spoilered balrog claim

I was hoping for more appreciation for my dayposts

As a general rule, if a post has a video in it, I just completely skip it
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 18 2013 23:42 GMT
#1245
I'm too afraid to post shit like "LOL DAT FLAVA" as scum
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 18 2013 23:44 GMT
#1246
On March 13 2013 14:54 ObliviousEyes wrote:
"9. Dirk Hardpec (Palmar + WhereBugsGo)"

Holy shit this actually happened? I thought it was a joke. I'm not even going to bother getting excited. This hydra should be called "WillNeverReadVEsPostsEver".

But not afraid to post stuff like this. *shrug*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 18 2013 23:44 GMT
#1247
I dunno if I can deal with another hydra game though; I really do feel there's almost no point to a hydra game if you know which member of the hydra is posting...
At the very least I should really just concentrate on being in a single game for once and put some real effort into it.

Maybe someday I'll fit in properly here on TL mafia and have people afraid of me/want to sheep me/team up with me 'n stuff.
MUST CONTINUE TO IMPROVE
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 23:44 GMT
#1248
60 page game. Nice and sensible xD
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 18 2013 23:44 GMT
#1249
On March 19 2013 08:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
I enjoyed them Artanis!!
<3


On March 19 2013 08:42 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2013 08:40 Mocsta wrote:
I was hoping more ppl would laugh at my spoilered balrog claim

I was hoping for more appreciation for my dayposts

As a general rule, if a post has a video in it, I just completely skip it

ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 18 2013 23:46 GMT
#1250
LOL Yeah I just really likes the VG music in the darts video it made me hyper. Thanks to the hosts for a fun setup and the players for an interesting game. Also my first scum game ever!
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-18 23:47:28
March 18 2013 23:46 GMT
#1251
By the way, a serious thought:

I think hydras seriously benefit the town team. Town effectively have double the number people scumhunting than usual, whereas mafia have... twice as many people trying to keep up a coherent deception and falsify reads. Ergo, it's a big advantage for town and a big disadvantage for mafia.

I think, perhaps if the game was made slightly larger, tweaks should be made to balance. Mafia should get better roles, or town fewer roles if any. Or even a very slightly heavier mafia presence numerically (e.g. 8-3).
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-18 23:49:12
March 18 2013 23:47 GMT
#1252
On March 19 2013 08:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
I dunno if I can deal with another hydra game though; I really do feel there's almost no point to a hydra game if you know which member of the hydra is posting...
At the very least I should really just concentrate on being in a single game for once and put some real effort into it.

Maybe someday I'll fit in properly here on TL mafia and have people afraid of me/want to sheep me/team up with me 'n stuff.
MUST CONTINUE TO IMPROVE

Meh. I've played 17 games and people still aren't afraid of me nor do they sheep me.

Maybe I'm just bad

Edit: Also, I think if you're going to run another Hydra game, the hydras should be anonymous and people shouldn't be signing their posts. Force people into playing as a team if they want to have a chance of winning. As it stood, this game was mostly just an 18 player game with mafia that needed to be super careful but weren't.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 18 2013 23:47 GMT
#1253
On March 19 2013 08:47 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
I dunno if I can deal with another hydra game though; I really do feel there's almost no point to a hydra game if you know which member of the hydra is posting...
At the very least I should really just concentrate on being in a single game for once and put some real effort into it.

Maybe someday I'll fit in properly here on TL mafia and have people afraid of me/want to sheep me/team up with me 'n stuff.
MUST CONTINUE TO IMPROVE

Meh. I've played 17 games and people still aren't afraid of me nor do they sheep me.

Maybe I'm just bad

You've changed a bit since September last year or whatever, you used to be much more timid and metered in your posting and now you're fearless. I like the newer version of Kei R Athi
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 18 2013 23:48 GMT
#1254
I'm afraid of you Kier. I said as much in the QT. <33
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 18 2013 23:49 GMT
#1255
THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOOT THEM
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 18 2013 23:50 GMT
#1256
No games in the queue I want to sign up for right now >.<
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 18 2013 23:50 GMT
#1257
On March 19 2013 08:47 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:47 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 08:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
I dunno if I can deal with another hydra game though; I really do feel there's almost no point to a hydra game if you know which member of the hydra is posting...
At the very least I should really just concentrate on being in a single game for once and put some real effort into it.

Maybe someday I'll fit in properly here on TL mafia and have people afraid of me/want to sheep me/team up with me 'n stuff.
MUST CONTINUE TO IMPROVE

Meh. I've played 17 games and people still aren't afraid of me nor do they sheep me.

Maybe I'm just bad

You've changed a bit since September last year or whatever, you used to be much more timid and metered in your posting and now you're fearless. I like the newer version of Kei R Athi

But...I'm still timid as town, especially on day 1. I just get aggravated easier
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 18 2013 23:50 GMT
#1258
On March 19 2013 08:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOOT THEM

Marv rule, lynch at LYLO!
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 18 2013 23:52 GMT
#1259
On March 19 2013 08:50 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOOT THEM

Marv rule, lynch at LYLO!

So your master plan was for marv not to catch you two for 2 full cycles and then get us lynched in LYLO? :o
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 18 2013 23:53 GMT
#1260
Marv was on our side early on - I couldn't have anticipated an mega-case on me in the eleventh hour and fifty-ninth minute. X(
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1261
910 727
ggaemo 687
actioN 478
Mong 231
Shuttle 101
Dewaltoss 98
Hm[arnc] 34
soO 31
Leta 30
[ Show more ]
yabsab 29
ZergMaN 22
Bale 20
Noble 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
Fuzer 49
League of Legends
JimRising 565
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor812
Other Games
summit1g8748
ceh9439
Happy319
olofmeister279
PiGStarcraft228
Mew2King122
ArmadaUGS44
trigger10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2364
League of Legends
• Rush1319
• Stunt443
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 48m
OSC
14h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.