• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:01
CEST 07:01
KST 14:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7671 users

Hydra Mini Mafia - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 18 2013 23:53 GMT
#1261
On March 19 2013 08:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
I dunno if I can deal with another hydra game though; I really do feel there's almost no point to a hydra game if you know which member of the hydra is posting...
At the very least I should really just concentrate on being in a single game for once and put some real effort into it.

Maybe someday I'll fit in properly here on TL mafia and have people afraid of me/want to sheep me/team up with me 'n stuff.
MUST CONTINUE TO IMPROVE

Actually thats a fair point

its annoying getting pegged as town/scum due to posting from a dedicated head

dunno how u combat it though, especially when ppl playing multiple games
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 18 2013 23:54 GMT
#1262
But you know how he usually figures your alignment out. It'd make sense to kill the person that has the best read on you.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 18 2013 23:54 GMT
#1263
I anticipated having to sacrifice Moo or myself. It was all predicated on the (false) assumption that marv thought we were town going into D2.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 18 2013 23:54 GMT
#1264
gg
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-18 23:55:35
March 18 2013 23:54 GMT
#1265
On March 19 2013 08:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
Marv was on our side early on - I couldn't have anticipated an mega-case on me in the eleventh hour and fifty-ninth minute. X(

We were talking about you before that. Just not really before the end of day 1.

Edit: I mean in our irc conversations. Not in thread. That's what the end-of-night posting is for
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 18 2013 23:54 GMT
#1266
On March 19 2013 08:52 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:50 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 19 2013 08:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOOT THEM

Marv rule, lynch at LYLO!

So your master plan was for marv not to catch you two for 2 full cycles and then get us lynched in LYLO? :o

Yeah, you can tell how much forethought we put into that plan. I was trying to swing you/marv on Promato but I really need help in the finding-real-evidence department.

The good news is that as mafia I was less impacted by the negative feelings in the thread since I wasn't alone, though that might also have been because I had a hydra buddy (<3VE) to talk to instead of being solo-town. Being town makes me feel so alone in normal games
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 18 2013 23:55 GMT
#1267
On March 19 2013 08:50 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:47 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 19 2013 08:47 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 08:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
I dunno if I can deal with another hydra game though; I really do feel there's almost no point to a hydra game if you know which member of the hydra is posting...
At the very least I should really just concentrate on being in a single game for once and put some real effort into it.

Maybe someday I'll fit in properly here on TL mafia and have people afraid of me/want to sheep me/team up with me 'n stuff.
MUST CONTINUE TO IMPROVE

Meh. I've played 17 games and people still aren't afraid of me nor do they sheep me.

Maybe I'm just bad

You've changed a bit since September last year or whatever, you used to be much more timid and metered in your posting and now you're fearless. I like the newer version of Kei R Athi

But...I'm still timid as town, especially on day 1. I just get aggravated easier

Dunno your questions on me was spoto n the money (whe i was tryin to actively discredit you)

you did exactly what i would do as town... create an impasse hahah

<3 i was pretty impressed with your game actually
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 18 2013 23:55 GMT
#1268
On March 19 2013 08:54 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:52 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 08:50 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 19 2013 08:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOOT THEM

Marv rule, lynch at LYLO!

So your master plan was for marv not to catch you two for 2 full cycles and then get us lynched in LYLO? :o

Yeah, you can tell how much forethought we put into that plan. I was trying to swing you/marv on Promato but I really need help in the finding-real-evidence department.

The good news is that as mafia I was less impacted by the negative feelings in the thread since I wasn't alone, though that might also have been because I had a hydra buddy (<3VE) to talk to instead of being solo-town. Being town makes me feel so alone in normal games

I thought it out bish I just misread FT's read on us. X(
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 18 2013 23:57 GMT
#1269
On March 19 2013 08:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:54 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 19 2013 08:52 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 08:50 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 19 2013 08:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOOT THEM

Marv rule, lynch at LYLO!

So your master plan was for marv not to catch you two for 2 full cycles and then get us lynched in LYLO? :o

Yeah, you can tell how much forethought we put into that plan. I was trying to swing you/marv on Promato but I really need help in the finding-real-evidence department.

The good news is that as mafia I was less impacted by the negative feelings in the thread since I wasn't alone, though that might also have been because I had a hydra buddy (<3VE) to talk to instead of being solo-town. Being town makes me feel so alone in normal games

I thought it out bish I just misread FT's read on us. X(

LOL see this is how we were hiding. One head wasn't talking to the other. VE has the teeth and brains and beard, I got the good looks and charming personality and the creative side.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 18 2013 23:57 GMT
#1270
On March 19 2013 08:54 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:52 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 08:50 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 19 2013 08:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOOT THEM

Marv rule, lynch at LYLO!

So your master plan was for marv not to catch you two for 2 full cycles and then get us lynched in LYLO? :o

Yeah, you can tell how much forethought we put into that plan. I was trying to swing you/marv on Promato but I really need help in the finding-real-evidence department.

Im not as experienced as the other guys.. but what i do know is that

Day 1.. town and scum are trying to acheive the same goal

establish innocence and hunt scum/bad townie.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 18 2013 23:58 GMT
#1271
On March 19 2013 08:57 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:54 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 19 2013 08:52 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 08:50 ObviousOne wrote:
On March 19 2013 08:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOOT THEM

Marv rule, lynch at LYLO!

So your master plan was for marv not to catch you two for 2 full cycles and then get us lynched in LYLO? :o

Yeah, you can tell how much forethought we put into that plan. I was trying to swing you/marv on Promato but I really need help in the finding-real-evidence department.

Im not as experienced as the other guys.. but what i do know is that

Day 1.. town and scum are trying to acheive the same goal

establish innocence and hunt scum/bad townie.

Arguably D1 was wasted with everyone so dead set on Witty and Dirk. It was probably a wasted opportunity to not capitalize on that somehow but I can't imagine how we (mafia) would have done something more with it besides VE's plan to set up Marv with a town read on one of us prior to our flip.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-18 23:59:44
March 18 2013 23:59 GMT
#1272
On March 19 2013 08:47 ObviousOne wrote:
.... Kei R Athi

Hahah, I just caught that when I reread your post again.

Man, that is still my favorite post I have ever made for TL mafia.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 19 2013 00:00 GMT
#1273
On March 19 2013 08:59 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:47 ObviousOne wrote:
.... Kei R Athi

Hahah, I just caught that when I reread your post again.

Man, that is still my favorite post I have ever made for TL mafia.

Yeah it was rather good, good times! I was so dead set on Shady Sands being scum in that game ROFL
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 19 2013 00:00 GMT
#1274
On March 19 2013 09:00 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 08:59 Keirathi wrote:
On March 19 2013 08:47 ObviousOne wrote:
.... Kei R Athi

Hahah, I just caught that when I reread your post again.

Man, that is still my favorite post I have ever made for TL mafia.

Yeah it was rather good, good times! I was so dead set on Shady Sands being scum in that game ROFL

The best part is my reads were so incredibly wrong, but it didn't matter because I gave Shady huge town cred.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2013 00:15 GMT
#1275
yay
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 19 2013 02:01 GMT
#1276
Well that was fun.

Really sorry for losing my temper at you thrawn. It had just been a bad day and I was not up for dealing at that moment.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 19 2013 02:02 GMT
#1277
GG

Sorry for our hydra being dickish but being complained at while having decent reads is annoying.
Writer@WriterYamato
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 19 2013 02:04 GMT
#1278
Also we were the greatest partners. "that dude is scum" "yup" "okay he was scum, do you think this guy is the next one?" "yup"

yamato, I'd love to work with you again when we both have some time to devote to the game.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2013 02:06 GMT
#1279
Whatever I'm done playing with yamato - not because he can find me as scum, but because he's just gonna call me scum e'ery game from here on out cause he thinks he's got me pegged or some such nonsense.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 19 2013 02:08 GMT
#1280
On March 19 2013 11:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Whatever I'm done playing with yamato - not because he can find me as scum, but because he's just gonna call me scum e'ery game from here on out cause he thinks he's got me pegged or some such nonsense.

Dont you worry.. i have a feeling very soon yam gonna be eating sour grapes
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech157
Nina 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2143
Shuttle 1079
Snow 123
Dewaltoss 67
Hm[arnc] 40
Bale 34
Noble 27
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
JimRising 607
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1099
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor666
Other Games
summit1g8386
PiGStarcraft293
C9.Mang0291
Mew2King175
RuFF_SC278
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS32
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2330
League of Legends
• Lourlo1002
• Rush779
• Stunt320
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 59m
OSC
16h 59m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.