• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:35
CEST 23:35
KST 06:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7991 users

Newbie Mini Mafia L - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 88 Next
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
November 04 2013 00:39 GMT
#1121
@Von I just voted for someone to get a vote in. It was also someone I was thinking about last time I read the thread I didn't like what was being said but in my quick look over the votes the names johnny and cake stood out a lot espeicially if you look at the way the votes flowed and the topic of conversation and how I'm clearly being trained at the end.


I wanted to bring it up early and should have but I unfortunately dropped the ball, but Cake and Johnny were on Van's case before Van died in the night I don't think it was a blue hunt as she didn't read blue for me at all. In my mind I had van as one of my town reads and I even have a post to that effect if you check my filter. I have to think that you guys must realize one person getting railroaded by the people who were brought suspicion on by the night kill has to be scummy. Balla being in there just makes their case more solidified because Balla in my mind is the most town. I'm around the rest of the time and will say I WILL FLIP TOWN.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
November 04 2013 00:40 GMT
#1122
Any chance on an updated vote count?
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
November 04 2013 00:40 GMT
#1123
Vote Count

JonnyLaw (0): Obzy, OdinOfPergo
onlywonderboy (1): Vonthin, Obzy, StorrZerg, E00e, StorrZerg, Vonthin, Tehpoofter
StorrZerg (1): nyxnyxnyx, cakemanofdoom
Vonthin (1): Balla24, onlywonderboy, OdinOfPergo
nyxnyxnyx (0): StorrZerg
Tehpoofter (7): JonnyLaw, Balla24, cakemanofdoom, OdinOfPergo, StorrZerg, Obzy, Vonthin, StorrZerg, Vonthin
Cakemanofdoom (1): Tehpoofter

Not voting (0):

Currently Tehpoofter is set to be lynched. With 11 alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.

This game uses Majority Lynch. Voting is mandatory. Please format your vote properly as such:
##Vote: Marv
Please
##Unvote first when changing your vote.

Day 2 ends in at 01:00 GMT (+00:00).
If there are any errors please let us know.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 00:42 GMT
#1124
@OWB why haven't you made a different case? or moved your vote?
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
November 04 2013 00:44 GMT
#1125
I just don't have anything new to say about Von and everyone seems to have their mind made up poof. Poof already has enough votes, I'd switch if he needed one more vote but otherwise there's no real point.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 00:46 GMT
#1126
What about myself? or Cake? (the only other 2 you could vote for that have votes on them)
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
November 04 2013 00:47 GMT
#1127
@Storr don't agree with me on the cake/johnny thing? I mean I assume since you're ignoring it you don't like my reasoning? Van clearly got lynched for a reason you still think it was scum hunting?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
November 04 2013 00:47 GMT
#1128
EBWOP Think that it was blue hunting*
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
November 04 2013 00:48 GMT
#1129
On November 04 2013 09:46 StorrZerg wrote:
What about myself? or Cake? (the only other 2 you could vote for that have votes on them)

I was still hoping there was a chance people switching over to Von. I kinda tunneled visioned on him and didn't really have solid cases for other players.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
cakemanofdoom
Profile Joined September 2009
336 Posts
November 04 2013 00:49 GMT
#1130
poofter do you have thoughts on other people? There should be 3 mafia so even if you're absolutely convinced Jonny and I are mafia there's another one out there.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
November 04 2013 00:52 GMT
#1131
@cake I think the votes and deaths our solid info look at you and johnny especially the night kill.

Van wasn't really going for anyone else so my third guess would be speculation. As I was out of the thread for too long I would say its between OWB, nyx Von.

i have been reading Balla Storr and Odin as town for most of the game so that would be my guess atm.

it was a good move cake you and johnny played it well to hop on me fore inactive. Wish I had been around to refute your clear lynch the quiet train and actually help town instead of just being the mafia easy train win.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 00:55 GMT
#1132
On November 04 2013 09:47 Tehpoofter wrote:
@Storr don't agree with me on the cake/johnny thing? I mean I assume since you're ignoring it you don't like my reasoning? Van clearly got lynched for a reason you still think it was scum hunting?



I mean thats one reason to look at that night kill. I do think he was target because of his actions, because of his scum hunting, and not because he might be a blue role. He did look at more than just those 2. Considering how cake pressured myself today, i will be looking into him next cycle. Specially if you flip town.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
November 04 2013 00:56 GMT
#1133
@storr

good point I am a big information vote. Hopefully town can ride that to victory.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 00:57 GMT
#1134
I mean at this point with 3 mins left, you need to just tell us everything

Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
November 04 2013 00:58 GMT
#1135
I've already given my reads. I'm not a role just vanilla town. Look at hte people who led the charge on me and who were on Van they went for an easy lynch today and luckily for me I wasn't here to defend myself. Also they were saving OWB look into that he seems to be the other one on the block today. When I flip town look at cake/johnny/OWB
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
November 04 2013 00:59 GMT
#1136
Thats all I really have was fun to play and good luck town!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 04 2013 01:01 GMT
#1137
Night 2


Tehpoofter the Mafia Goon was lynched

You have 24 hours to get actions in


Vote Count

JonnyLaw (0): Obzy, OdinOfPergo
onlywonderboy (1): Vonthin, Obzy, StorrZerg, E00e, StorrZerg, Vonthin, Tehpoofter
StorrZerg (1): nyxnyxnyx, cakemanofdoom
Vonthin (1): Balla24, onlywonderboy, OdinOfPergo
nyxnyxnyx (0): StorrZerg
Tehpoofter (7): JonnyLaw, Balla24, cakemanofdoom, OdinOfPergo, StorrZerg, Obzy, Vonthin, StorrZerg, Vonthin
Cakemanofdoom (1): Tehpoofter

Not voting (0):

Currently Tehpoofter is set to be lynched. With 11 alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 04 2013 01:01 GMT
#1138
Owned...
cakemanofdoom
Profile Joined September 2009
336 Posts
November 04 2013 01:02 GMT
#1139
Yay!!!
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
November 04 2013 01:02 GMT
#1140
Balla #high five?#
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O109
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason124
BRAT_OK 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1044
ZZZero.O 109
Hyun 39
Bale 21
League of Legends
Doublelift4389
JimRising 549
Counter-Strike
Fnx 900
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6077
Other Games
summit1g8633
FrodaN2967
B2W.Neo612
KnowMe246
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1357
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• blackmanpl 15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur216
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 25m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 25m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.