• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:01
CEST 00:01
KST 07:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9197 users

Newbie Mini Mafia L - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 88 Next
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 04 2013 00:16 GMT
#1101
Agreed. Options are Vonthin or Poofter.

I'm very sold on Vonthin/Poofter/Storr team atm.
cakemanofdoom
Profile Joined September 2009
336 Posts
November 04 2013 00:17 GMT
#1102
I thought we had 7 before Storr and Vonthin both switched off onto owb. Yeah, looks like no one's set to be lynched atm.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 00:19 GMT
#1103
On November 04 2013 09:17 cakemanofdoom wrote:
I thought we had 7 before Storr and Vonthin both switched off onto owb. Yeah, looks like no one's set to be lynched atm.


im back on tehpoofter....
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 04 2013 00:19 GMT
#1104
The only one out of the Von, Poofter, Storr circle is Poofter. I think he looks bad but he's been missing for a long while now.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
cakemanofdoom
Profile Joined September 2009
336 Posts
November 04 2013 00:20 GMT
#1105
Ah, I see that now. Sorry Storr.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
November 04 2013 00:20 GMT
#1106
I just don't see why he would be ok for a Storr vote at this point, the vote does not have a strong case compared to Poofter/OWB and yours and odins case against me
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 04 2013 00:22 GMT
#1107
I honestly just don't feel comfortable trying to flip the votes too anybody else this late. It's 1 hour to vote, how do we know all the people voting are even gonna be here...
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 04 2013 00:22 GMT
#1108
I have a case on Storr already. -.-
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 04 2013 00:22 GMT
#1109
Getting 6 votes was hard enough on the whole day..
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
November 04 2013 00:23 GMT
#1110
Well shit. I haven't read the thread just looking at votes adn know i have to vote. Looks Like I'm about to be hung :/

## Vote Onlywonderboy


OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 04 2013 00:23 GMT
#1111
ok this lynch is entirely worth it.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
November 04 2013 00:23 GMT
#1112
##Vote Onlywonderboy
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 00:24 GMT
#1113
On November 04 2013 09:15 JonnyLaw wrote:
Storr makes me suspicious as well. He's helpful but not directing town except to take the lead on july who was town.

Storr won't get lynched today. Drop it until day post at least please.


well thanks for that at least.


I'd say i am trying to direct town. I am trying to push what i think is right. I am willing just as yesterday to listen. As for directing town, i pushed the lynch i wanted. I've expressed my concern on nearly everyone in the game. And i have made it pretty clear what needs to happen for a lynch today, and trying my best to make sure it actually happens even if i can't convince town to go on my own reads.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 00:24 GMT
#1114
On November 04 2013 09:23 Tehpoofter wrote:
Well shit. I haven't read the thread just looking at votes adn know i have to vote. Looks Like I'm about to be hung :/

## Vote Onlywonderboy




better post something else as well you still have some time
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
November 04 2013 00:25 GMT
#1115
##unvote

##vote tehpoofter


That post doesn't really help you at all.


Also Odin I know you have a case on Storr, I just don't think its strong enough to push for a lynch this close to the deadline when he only had 1 vote, thats what I was trying to say
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
November 04 2013 00:25 GMT
#1116
I screwed up and got confused on days and thought tomorrow was the end of the day. Its totally on me. Looking at filters I have no real reason to vote OWB because I don't want to get mod killed I honestly would rather go on Vonthin/Cake from what I was reading last night. Going back to read why I have for some reason a shit ton of votes.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
November 04 2013 00:25 GMT
#1117
I screwed up and got confused on days and thought tomorrow was the end of the day. Its totally on me. Looking at filters I have no real reason to vote OWB because I don't want to get mod killed I honestly would rather go on Vonthin/Cake from what I was reading last night. Going back to read why I have for some reason a shit ton of votes.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
November 04 2013 00:34 GMT
#1118
Reading over the day and trying to do something in 20 minutes is interesting to see how many people posted on me being a lurky and so quickly and how the tied turn. Looking at the vote counts and who voted it seems like its mainly people who were called out by Van yesterday and now are the first 2 out of 3 to vote on me. First johnny then Cake going for an easily lynch on the person who was afk. I was also onto both of them early and have been the main focus on cake.

When I flip town look into cake and Johnny hard. They were being called out by Van before she died and now the last day with 0 votes on me they switch and push hard for me when I've been the only one making points on Cake aside from Van who ended up dead as he was looking town to most and on the right trail.

##unvote

##Vote Cakemanofdoom
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
November 04 2013 00:34 GMT
#1119
On November 04 2013 09:25 Tehpoofter wrote:
I screwed up and got confused on days and thought tomorrow was the end of the day. Its totally on me. Looking at filters I have no real reason to vote OWB because I don't want to get mod killed I honestly would rather go on Vonthin/Cake from what I was reading last night. Going back to read why I have for some reason a shit ton of votes.


Why did you vote for him then lol, why didn't you just vote for me or Cake
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
November 04 2013 00:35 GMT
#1120
woops didnt update the thread to see you unvoted
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
SpeCial 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 216
MaD[AoV]32
910 21
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 438
Counter-Strike
fl0m4128
Fnx 597
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox433
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4248
Liquid`Hasu563
Other Games
summit1g6970
FrodaN642
C9.Mang0228
JuggernautJason34
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21461
Other Games
• Shiphtur803
• imaqtpie756
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 59m
Patches Events
17h 59m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.