• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:52
CEST 04:52
KST 11:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7627 users

Newbie Mini Mafia L - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 88 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 04 2013 01:02 GMT
#1141
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 01:02 GMT
#1142
very well done
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 04 2013 01:02 GMT
#1143
#internethighfive~~~~~~
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 04 2013 01:03 GMT
#1144
Oh this is interesting.. I guess I'm going to have to re-evaluate my read on you Jonny.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
Obzy
Profile Joined April 2009
United States525 Posts
November 04 2013 01:03 GMT
#1145
Cool, nj guys ^^
I have nothing to put here. Obzy#1821 on Bnet.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
November 04 2013 01:03 GMT
#1146
I want to say, I wrote on my notebook that sits on my desk day 1. Poofter is mafia when I wrote that Van post. I really did want to see his reaction.

Where do you guys want to go from here?
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 04 2013 01:04 GMT
#1147
I think we look at Vonthin/Storr. I was very convinced of Vonthin/Poofter yesterday, end of the day actions make me even more sure of that and I'd add Storr to that list as well...
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 04 2013 01:05 GMT
#1148
Thoughts on that cute interaction before the lynch?
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 01:05 GMT
#1149
On November 04 2013 10:03 OdinOfPergo wrote:
Oh this is interesting.. I guess I'm going to have to re-evaluate my read on you Jonny.


tbh, i couldn't imagine this kind of push to bus a partner on day 2 with plenty of other options to lynch. Might be more clear now on why Vans was lynched. Setting up cake/jonny is possible (more so on making jonny clear today than cake imo)
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
November 04 2013 01:07 GMT
#1150
I wasn't really paying attention for a while now... but I would certainly consider StorrZerg and Vonthins' votes as possible busses... look how late and how hesitant they were.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 01:08 GMT
#1151
On November 04 2013 10:04 Balla24 wrote:
I think we look at Vonthin/Storr. I was very convinced of Vonthin/Poofter yesterday, end of the day actions make me even more sure of that and I'd add Storr to that list as well...


plz put your case on me early


as for cute interactions. Said very similar things to july before he got lynched, instead he gave up. tehpoofter was still posting i saw no reason to not talk to him and get all his information out, even if it was misinformation
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
November 04 2013 01:09 GMT
#1152
I'm comfortable with the Von lynch coming up. Let's discuss this issue. He defended until it was a clear lynch then tried to switch off of poofter.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
November 04 2013 01:11 GMT
#1153
On November 04 2013 10:09 JonnyLaw wrote:
I'm comfortable with the Von lynch coming up. Let's discuss this issue. He defended until it was a clear lynch then tried to switch off of poofter.


I only wanted to switch off Poofter cause there was a good chance of a modkill if he didn't post or a replacement. Once he posted again I voted for him again. I always thought he was scummy. look at my filter
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 01:12 GMT
#1154
On November 04 2013 10:07 Balla24 wrote:
I wasn't really paying attention for a while now... but I would certainly consider StorrZerg and Vonthins' votes as possible busses... look how late and how hesitant they were.



your damn right i was hesitant. but i also made it clear we needed a lynch to happen. I also switched nearly the same time as odin... Not to mention how easy is it to just "not be around" I honestly could have just left, with a vote on OWB, or kept it on NYX and the vote on tehpoofter could have failed...

Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
November 04 2013 01:13 GMT
#1155
I'm going out to dinner with my girlfriend. I'll be back tonight briefly.

Von, storr and cakeman are my best reads for scum. Odin maybe. He's unpredictable. Check em out if you have time. I'll look at their filters again before night post regardless.

Owb and Nyx, I dunno. Someone make a better argument than has been made yet if you want me on the wagon.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 01:14 GMT
#1156
We still have a night lynch coming guys... there really is no reason to set up a night kill for mafia to lynch a town tomorrow...

I am happy to defend myself otherwise, but don't be so hasty to define lynch targets right now
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
November 04 2013 01:24 GMT
#1157
On November 04 2013 10:05 OdinOfPergo wrote:
Thoughts on that cute interaction before the lynch?



I think at the time of that post he knew he couldn't say anything to get us to switch so he made a post to try to throw us off the case of his friends. The first point he made was look at the people who led the charge against him so he wanted us to look at those guys so I think at least 1 of the remaining mafia did not vote for him, This leaves OWB/Nyx/E00e. He then says look into the people who are saving OWB so I think he was trying to redirect off of him. Then says look into Cake/Jonny/OWB thinking since he flipped mafia he prob thought it could maybe make them look better. Still think OWB is 100% mafia especially after this last post

On November 04 2013 09:48 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 09:46 StorrZerg wrote:
What about myself? or Cake? (the only other 2 you could vote for that have votes on them)

I was still hoping there was a chance people switching over to Von. I kinda tunneled visioned on him and didn't really have solid cases for other players.



Sounds like a mafia excuse to me. When you are town you have to have reads on everyone and not just tunnel that hard on one guy. He sheeped a vote on e00e day one and did nothing else till all he did was call me scum, nothing else besides that besides excuses.

Gonna look into Nyx more and Cake for the third mafia, still leaning towards Jonny as town but not counting him out as mafia
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 02:00 GMT
#1158
@Von, what about myself. The "links" between myself and von?
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 04 2013 02:19 GMT
#1159
Btw i do think its very likely that a mafia did not switch a vote to tehpoofter, and stuck with something else and went "inactive"
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
November 04 2013 02:26 GMT
#1160
I can see why some people can see a link between us, I defended you a couple times recently. I think you are town currently, I thought you were a little scummy for day/night 1 since your posts didn't say much imo, but then after I started to ask you a lot of questions and call you out you responded very well and then just started to make good town like posts. I think OWB is def scum and you were pretty much the only one besides me who was 100% ok with lynching him, Obzy was ok with it too but he already confirmed town. I think you were smart to be semi-hesitant on the Poofter vote since he might have been mod killed/replaced since he wasn't posting so we would've wasted the lynch if he didnt end up posting, once he did started posting you pressed him to get out information of him to help us determine who was mafia depending how he flipped and I think the info we got out of him from your questions will def help us find the remaining 2.
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 228
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 222
Terrorterran 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
Doublelift6055
JimRising 770
Counter-Strike
taco 293
minikerr35
Other Games
summit1g12169
C9.Mang0359
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1247
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP152
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo240
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 8m
Replay Cast
20h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.