• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:38
CEST 12:38
KST 19:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8376 users

Responsibility Mafia! - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 66 Next
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 31 2011 04:11 GMT
#1081
So, huh. RoL why would you want someone to hypothetically shoot me? Please let me know your read on me.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 31 2011 04:40 GMT
#1082
So, before the night ends and I possibly die, heres my thoughts on whats going on.

Bum, after looking into him, I get a fairly good town read on him.

Prplhz your confirmed town in my book.

Syll you are also pretty much confirmed town.

4th and last townie (Chez / RoL)
I really think RoL is a townie as I've been saying so I'm pretty sure Chez is mafia. After re-filtering through their posts I think there not both mafia, which leaves one of them as town. (There posts didn't seem to go together if they were both mafia imo)

And this ends up leaving just Kita as my other mafia read. I've explained before some of my reasons for why I think hes mafia and I'm sticking with them. We have 20 minutes left till night ends. Come on guys, give me information O.O!
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 31 2011 05:00 GMT
#1083
Calling my shot on Syllogism
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 31 2011 05:01 GMT
#1084
Wow, also calling my shot on Meapak. GG guys.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 31 2011 05:02 GMT
#1085
lol you're so dead tomorrow Sheth
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 31 2011 05:05 GMT
#1086
I'm dead tonight probably.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-03 05:46:58
December 31 2011 05:13 GMT
#1087
[image loading]

Day4


prplhz was tied up and shot out of a cannon.
syllogism had billiard balls shoved down his throat.




Day 3 is ends at Sun Jan 1 05:00 GMT (+00:00). With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
Liquipedia
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 31 2011 05:18 GMT
#1088
gg
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 31 2011 05:18 GMT
#1089
LOL I shot syllo. GG.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 31 2011 05:20 GMT
#1090
Why didn't you call it Kita ? o.O Also, I shot Meapak, Chezinu, but I was roleblocked. So ended up not mattering. Wow, crazy night.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 31 2011 05:22 GMT
#1091
On December 31 2011 14:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Calling my shot on Syllogism


lol we both shot him? What is your role?

I'm a liar vig. When he posted that he was leaning scum on me based on his earlier read, I argued that he had never had a read on me, nor had ever metnioned me, and was positioning himself for a mislynch at LYLO.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 31 2011 05:22 GMT
#1092
When you said you shot someone Meapak I was sure this game was over, not nessecarily because you'd killed a townie, but because I'm a suicide vig. If I shoot a townie I die. I just didn't want to come out and say my role to keep suspence going. It looks like it kinda worked as I was roleblocked. Wow, mafia roleblock saved us I think. Also I have a way of proving my innocence/towniness to some degree now as well. Besides the whole, roleblock + thinking we were dead thing.

Side point : Really suprised L -- Syl were both mafia, well played you two.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 31 2011 05:23 GMT
#1093
Kita, why would you shoot syllo? Just cuz he made a case against you? =X
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 31 2011 05:23 GMT
#1094
I'm curious, both of you, or one of you that was an awesome shot.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 31 2011 05:23 GMT
#1095
On December 31 2011 14:20 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Why didn't you call it Kita ? o.O Also, I shot Meapak, Chezinu, but I was roleblocked. So ended up not mattering. Wow, crazy night.


I was meaning to at the deadline, but I was out at the movies and didn't get back in time :/

What is your role sheth?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
December 31 2011 05:25 GMT
#1096
On December 31 2011 14:23 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Kita, why would you shoot syllo? Just cuz he made a case against you? =X


Look through his filter. He was completely useless the entire game, never bringing up a case against a single player. Him randomly coming out and positioning himself for a mislynch at LYLO was the tipping point. I was considering shooting you, but you never set off my trigger.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 31 2011 05:34 GMT
#1097
As abovely stated I'm a suicide vigilante. I get one shot, however if I hit a townie AFTER I kill the person I will take my own life.

This was why despite not posting in the thread much / at all, I posted in the defense of LSB right away. This was because he and I shared the same name of the roll. We were both Overly Righteous Vigilantes. Without re-reading the rules exactly I figured mafia wouldn't have knowledge of the rolls quite that well and if they did I doubted LSB would have been allowed to get lynched day 1 like that so easily. Also I wasn't sure mafia would like to reveal they had that close of an idea of roles. Like that they even knew the exact name. At this point I wasn't sure how many people would be vigilantes so I thought it a waste to kill him. I guess that doesn't completely clear me of doubt, but thats what I am.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 31 2011 05:35 GMT
#1098
On December 31 2011 14:25 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 14:23 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Kita, why would you shoot syllo? Just cuz he made a case against you? =X


Look through his filter. He was completely useless the entire game, never bringing up a case against a single player. Him randomly coming out and positioning himself for a mislynch at LYLO was the tipping point. I was considering shooting you, but you never set off my trigger.



I read through his filter right before I did my shot. It actually led to me not shooting you. I just was worried about him and thinking that was a possibility and then decided to go with chez. I was planning on shooting you for about 23 hours of today...
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
December 31 2011 05:56 GMT
#1099
Why are you guys not posting anymore come on. >< Its 4-1 right now. Sheth - Kita - Prplhz - Bum - Meapak.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 31 2011 06:04 GMT
#1100
actually I think you're the last scum sheth.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko186
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24746
Calm 4300
Rain 2737
Hyuk 1524
Bisu 873
FanTaSy 563
Horang2 434
Soma 316
Jaedong 262
Rush 257
[ Show more ]
BeSt 238
Mong 201
Zeus 199
Stork 194
Mini 86
Larva 83
Mind 76
Pusan 72
Light 60
ZerO 57
Sexy 50
ToSsGirL 49
Barracks 47
Killer 36
910 35
Shinee 30
NaDa 27
sorry 18
Free 17
Terrorterran 14
Hm[arnc] 13
Noble 13
Dota 2
Gorgc5618
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1011
byalli736
shoxiejesuss515
edward90
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Other Games
gofns47491
singsing1483
dupreeh318
crisheroes260
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 6
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1805
• Stunt337
Other Games
• WagamamaTV29
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 22m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 22m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.