• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:33
CEST 12:33
KST 19:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8095 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 54

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 423 Next
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 02 2013 06:46 GMT
#1061
On December 02 2013 15:38 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 15:36 Kenpachi wrote:
Yeah geript reminds me of my old style, which in itself is a pretty bad meter of judgment but he has no style/flair to it so I'm bringing back my intuition to call him out on his posts but you know, I hate the lack of respect I got.

He is all up in your face about it but in a way where nothing he says matters. get what I mean?

Fuck me.. and this guy is talking about people being useless.

VE
How do we read this guy aside from the kenpachi rule?

nigga, I don't know who you are but let me tell you something. You are no different than geript at this point. Both, prejudice. Last time I was active in Mafia was early 2012. That was also my sophomore year of high school. I like to consider that period a transition of when I actually flipped the switch and tried new things and changed as a result.

How about you think about that, instead of assumptions which are moot and baseless at this point. Move along cause I know you're town and I'd rather talk about the game than complain how you guys are not going to take me seriously
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 02 2013 06:47 GMT
#1062
##Unvote:
yeah VE has to be town. :p
table for two on a tv tray
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 02 2013 06:47 GMT
#1063
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 06:48 GMT
#1064
HI VISCERA
I CAN YELL TOO
....

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF MZ
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 06:49 GMT
#1065
On December 02 2013 15:46 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 15:38 Mocsta wrote:
On December 02 2013 15:36 Kenpachi wrote:
Yeah geript reminds me of my old style, which in itself is a pretty bad meter of judgment but he has no style/flair to it so I'm bringing back my intuition to call him out on his posts but you know, I hate the lack of respect I got.

He is all up in your face about it but in a way where nothing he says matters. get what I mean?

Fuck me.. and this guy is talking about people being useless.

VE
How do we read this guy aside from the kenpachi rule?

nigga, I don't know who you are but let me tell you something. You are no different than geript at this point. Both, prejudice. Last time I was active in Mafia was early 2012. That was also my sophomore year of high school. I like to consider that period a transition of when I actually flipped the switch and tried new things and changed as a result.

How about you think about that, instead of assumptions which are moot and baseless at this point. Move along cause I know you're town and I'd rather talk about the game than complain how you guys are not going to take me seriously

Bitch pls.

I don't pull out just because you call me town.

And yes, I played one game with you before.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 02 2013 06:49 GMT
#1066
On December 02 2013 15:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
No I DO disagree with your conclusion. You think he's scum for being aggressive?

I think he's scum for faking his town aggression.
No gg, No skill.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 02 2013 06:50 GMT
#1067
On December 02 2013 15:48 Mocsta wrote:
HI VISCERA
I CAN YELL TOO
....

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF MZ

mocsta if you have a problem with me just come out and say it. I fucking hate when people beat around the bush like this.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 02 2013 06:50 GMT
#1068
On December 02 2013 15:49 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 15:46 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 02 2013 15:38 Mocsta wrote:
On December 02 2013 15:36 Kenpachi wrote:
Yeah geript reminds me of my old style, which in itself is a pretty bad meter of judgment but he has no style/flair to it so I'm bringing back my intuition to call him out on his posts but you know, I hate the lack of respect I got.

He is all up in your face about it but in a way where nothing he says matters. get what I mean?

Fuck me.. and this guy is talking about people being useless.

VE
How do we read this guy aside from the kenpachi rule?

nigga, I don't know who you are but let me tell you something. You are no different than geript at this point. Both, prejudice. Last time I was active in Mafia was early 2012. That was also my sophomore year of high school. I like to consider that period a transition of when I actually flipped the switch and tried new things and changed as a result.

How about you think about that, instead of assumptions which are moot and baseless at this point. Move along cause I know you're town and I'd rather talk about the game than complain how you guys are not going to take me seriously

Bitch pls.

I don't pull out just because you call me town.

And yes, I played one game with you before.

Then elaborate. All you really inferred was my behavior in relation to past games.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 02 2013 06:51 GMT
#1069
Kenpachi stop complaining about shit YOU started, start talking about who you think is scum.

Geript is just gone now man. OMGUS all the way.
No gg, No skill.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 02 2013 06:52 GMT
#1070
I don't know about MZ - I wouldn't say I've been a pillar of towniness, but I've posted a shit-ton more than some and a hell of a lot more than I probably would as scum. It's hard to say because he's basing it mostly on meta. I will say that he's on the same wavelength that I'm on regarding gtsrs and that's content I can get behind.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 02 2013 06:53 GMT
#1071
Ugh.. i really disagree on the read on gtrsrs.
I also completely disagree with MZ's "meta" read on you VE.
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 06:53 GMT
#1072
On December 02 2013 15:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 15:48 Mocsta wrote:
HI VISCERA
I CAN YELL TOO
....

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF MZ

mocsta if you have a problem with me just come out and say it. I fucking hate when people beat around the bush like this.

Fine.

I think your reads are tailored to pushing a scum agenda.

If the town read on VE was be wise u had a Dr ja vu moment. I CAN accept that... But it wasn't.

And your push on gtrsrs reads fake to me .. evident by u forgetting he exists.



Your turn
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 06:54 GMT
#1073
On December 02 2013 15:50 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 15:49 Mocsta wrote:
On December 02 2013 15:46 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 02 2013 15:38 Mocsta wrote:
On December 02 2013 15:36 Kenpachi wrote:
Yeah geript reminds me of my old style, which in itself is a pretty bad meter of judgment but he has no style/flair to it so I'm bringing back my intuition to call him out on his posts but you know, I hate the lack of respect I got.

He is all up in your face about it but in a way where nothing he says matters. get what I mean?

Fuck me.. and this guy is talking about people being useless.

VE
How do we read this guy aside from the kenpachi rule?

nigga, I don't know who you are but let me tell you something. You are no different than geript at this point. Both, prejudice. Last time I was active in Mafia was early 2012. That was also my sophomore year of high school. I like to consider that period a transition of when I actually flipped the switch and tried new things and changed as a result.

How about you think about that, instead of assumptions which are moot and baseless at this point. Move along cause I know you're town and I'd rather talk about the game than complain how you guys are not going to take me seriously

Bitch pls.

I don't pull out just because you call me town.

And yes, I played one game with you before.

Then elaborate. All you really inferred was my behavior in relation to past games.
ok. Gtrsrs is a hot topic with a small filter.

Want to gimme some thoughts?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
December 02 2013 06:56 GMT
#1074
Gtrsrs just didnt really post anything after day 1. I think its far more likely for scum to do that because they dont see anything instantly to contribute, he just bitched about not getting khazix
No gg, No skill.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 02 2013 06:58 GMT
#1075
I like how Mocsta thinks the only case in the game is driven by a scum agenda. That's fantastic. I think on that note I'm going to bed.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 02 2013 06:58 GMT
#1076
On December 02 2013 15:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Gtrsrs just didnt really post anything after day 1. I think its far more likely for scum to do that because they dont see anything instantly to contribute, he just bitched about not getting khazix

If he's scum, what's to gain from posting really dumb shit instead of just staying quiet like half the players?
God Bless
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 02 2013 06:59 GMT
#1077
But fear not - I'll have my trusty Galaxy Note 3 in case anyone wants to throw down whilst I'm still awake.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 02 2013 07:00 GMT
#1078
On December 02 2013 15:58 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 15:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Gtrsrs just didnt really post anything after day 1. I think its far more likely for scum to do that because they dont see anything instantly to contribute, he just bitched about not getting khazix

If he's scum, what's to gain from posting really dumb shit instead of just staying quiet like half the players?

..especially when scum have just found out if they have a role or not and have not had time to plan on how to proceed with claiming and stuff.
table for two on a tv tray
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 02 2013 07:00 GMT
#1079
You can't infer shit about gtrsrs atm. He has a small filter like you said. Am I missing something? I think someone earlier said town can still be antitown.

He is anti town yes, not inclined to believe hes scum.
So keep the pressure on him.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 02 2013 07:00 GMT
#1080
wow how did that underline
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings28
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 198
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35622
Calm 2495
Shuttle 709
Bisu 686
Hyuk 465
Rush 329
Stork 245
actioN 218
Soma 172
Mong 165
[ Show more ]
Zeus 107
EffOrt 90
Pusan 89
Last 76
Shinee 55
ZerO 50
NotJumperer 48
Shine 45
Dewaltoss 44
ToSsGirL 44
Free 43
Barracks 42
Bale 39
Yoon 38
Soulkey 33
Light 28
Killer 27
sorry 24
HiyA 21
Noble 21
Sharp 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
hero 15
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Dota 2
Gorgc3871
League of Legends
JimRising 345
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1344
shoxiejesuss825
edward246
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King122
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko19
Other Games
gofns46160
summit1g6546
singsing1589
ceh9561
crisheroes242
DeMusliM135
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick623
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream0
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• LUISG 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV264
• lizZardDota2118
League of Legends
• Stunt331
Other Games
• Shiphtur832
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
27m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 27m
OSC
11h 42m
Replay Cast
12h 27m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.