• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:06
CEST 16:06
KST 23:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7286 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 423 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 02 2013 06:33 GMT
#1041
Srs though man I was third pick, did you expect me to NOT claim what I picked?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 02 2013 06:34 GMT
#1042
On December 02 2013 15:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like if this is how you're going to play then I'll just ignore you - I think you're probably town but that doesn't mean I have to read a fucking thing you say rayn.

+ Show Spoiler +
On December 01 2013 01:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 22:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Are you planning on dedicating this game to shitting on me? Because that's all you are doing atm.

Posts like this make rayn deserve all the shit he's so tired of getting. Worthy of my ire, worthy of my ignore button, but not worthy of a lynch. <3

On December 01 2013 02:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 21:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well i don't wanna play in a game where people say making bad posts is a town-tell for anyone and where people say i can't have a scumread on someone based on that they are incapable of posting 10 times / phase as scum.

I honestly don't give a fuck if you lynch me. I couldn't care less because lately TL town have been absolutely crap. Me + Risen should get top 2 spots and then we just shoot stupidity. That's the best plan.

Oh look more rayn being a pompous jerkoff. *yawn*

On December 01 2013 13:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
Rayn is a filthy liar when he says he can read me. Do you think he thinks he can lie and get away with it as scum?


There. Can you explain to me what any of those posts are supposed to achieve other than saying "rayn is bad"?
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 02 2013 06:35 GMT
#1043
On December 02 2013 15:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 15:28 geript wrote:
##vote oats (change from jay) fuck that oats. U gonna die. I've had a scum read on you since like a while.

oh really. So before or after this?
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 20:04 geript wrote:
Oh god. Now we have to lynch oats too.


I mean, who comes into a game going into each others face? Someone faking it. Scum.

Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 14:17 geript wrote:
On November 30 2013 14:14 jaybrundage wrote:
On November 30 2013 14:00 geript wrote:
On November 30 2013 13:58 jaybrundage wrote:
On November 30 2013 13:50 geript wrote:
Can we lynch Rean already?

I like Rean he's trying to roleplay his character (DoubleLift) who would mean hes town cause hes not on SKT I would think. But then there would be more players on SKT then mafia slots. So it is possible he could be mafia as LiftLift and if he was mafia with the balls to say his real role name (DoubleLift was a big SKT fan in the shoutcasting)

But given his general game play so far i am gonna go with my gut and say town.

First off... how do you know that Rean is DoubleLift and two why would not being on SKT mean that he must be town. Scum are always given fake names to use. Why are you so sure on his alignment based on nada?

He's Doublelift cause he called everyone trash.... Duh.

Also i am learning to use apostrophes. I'm writing a post on it thank you for your help.

No, the only reason why you'd expect him to be honest about his claim is because you're scum. Just like how only mods can recognize a fake nuke and make a joke about it. You're scum.

Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 14:30 geript wrote:
On November 30 2013 14:28 OdinOfPergo wrote:
Lol, Geript why are you so mad? You write that and then write a angry response to me in the same minute..

I will assume that you're bad at the game and wait for VE to side with me when he gets back.

Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 14:38 geript wrote:
On November 30 2013 14:37 JonnyLaw wrote:
All right, so why in the hell would we not ban talon?

Saying it's an easy cop out and a bad mafia player will pick it is terrible logic. What you're saying is if someone is suspicious and rolechecked as town then we should lynch them. Why even allow that possibility in the game?

Yorick and graves are also solid ban choices. Yorick's is ridiculously strong for scum.

Yo, Geript back off of Jay. Do you even LoL? So he's claiming a town spot with the trash posts what does it matter at this point? He's trying to set up a ban priority list. It's just not phrased well.

You're not even reading.... FAIL!!!!

Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 10:40 geript wrote:
On December 01 2013 10:39 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 01 2013 10:37 geript wrote:
At Rayn. What you think of Mocsta?

Why do I feel like you're mafia

Probly because you're bad at reading obv town.

Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 10:45 geript wrote:
Yah I'm just going to put you on ignore. I don't have a real read on VE; I feel like he's intentionally playing different. As for Mocsta, I don't understand why he didn't give a reason with his random bans. I figured he would've abstained instead.

Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 06:50 geript wrote:
Koshi is probably town for his ridiculous stance on Yorrick.



All of this stuff is within the first 24 hours or so


Well, most of this stuff is mild on the geriptometer-of-aggression. But I don't disagree with your conclusion.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 02 2013 06:35 GMT
#1044
No I DO disagree with your conclusion. You think he's scum for being aggressive?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 02 2013 06:36 GMT
#1045
Interesting read on geript VE & Oats. Do you remember what he did in LXII?
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 02 2013 06:36 GMT
#1046
It was right around then. I just had so many flashbacks to Scum oats from Nuclear. It feels like the exact same
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 02 2013 06:36 GMT
#1047
Yeah geript reminds me of my old style, which in itself is a pretty bad meter of judgment but he has no style/flair to it so I'm bringing back my intuition to call him out on his posts but you know, I hate the lack of respect I got.

He is all up in your face about it but in a way where nothing he says matters. get what I mean?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 02 2013 06:37 GMT
#1048
On December 02 2013 15:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
How is this so hard MZ? Tell me how VE is helping the town. Where is he transparent and contributing to proving his towniness? Can you actually quote some posts of his and tell how they help the town instead of giving a textbook town qualities and say "VE fits into the category of people who do these things"?

Did you actually read what I wrote? Everyone acts "townie" slightly differently. In VE's case that is characterized by not very thought out posts, chain of conscious type posts, frustration and aggression when people call him scum, and genuine attempts at analysis. All of which are in this game. I'm not gonna go back and quote his entire post history. Forget for a second that he called you an annoying jerk-off and reread what he's written and tell me where the scum agenda is.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 02 2013 06:38 GMT
#1049
Oh god, ^ Meapak I remember that game where VE faked that so well with toad.. he's really good at this game
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 06:38 GMT
#1050
On December 02 2013 15:36 Kenpachi wrote:
Yeah geript reminds me of my old style, which in itself is a pretty bad meter of judgment but he has no style/flair to it so I'm bringing back my intuition to call him out on his posts but you know, I hate the lack of respect I got.

He is all up in your face about it but in a way where nothing he says matters. get what I mean?

Fuck me.. and this guy is talking about people being useless.

VE
How do we read this guy aside from the kenpachi rule?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 02 2013 06:39 GMT
#1051
On December 02 2013 15:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 15:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
How is this so hard MZ? Tell me how VE is helping the town. Where is he transparent and contributing to proving his towniness? Can you actually quote some posts of his and tell how they help the town instead of giving a textbook town qualities and say "VE fits into the category of people who do these things"?

Did you actually read what I wrote? Everyone acts "townie" slightly differently. In VE's case that is characterized by not very thought out posts, chain of conscious type posts, frustration and aggression when people call him scum, and genuine attempts at analysis. All of which are in this game. I'm not gonna go back and quote his entire post history. Forget for a second that he called you an annoying jerk-off and reread what he's written and tell me where the scum agenda is.

But there is no analysis. Not a single one. On before D1 i mean.
I can't understand how you can possibly have a town read on him based on N0.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 02 2013 06:40 GMT
#1052
Re: Kenpachi - I have no idea son, I've played several games with him and I still can't read him. Maybe through association after a couple of scumflips?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 02 2013 06:40 GMT
#1053
On December 02 2013 15:38 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 15:36 Kenpachi wrote:
Yeah geript reminds me of my old style, which in itself is a pretty bad meter of judgment but he has no style/flair to it so I'm bringing back my intuition to call him out on his posts but you know, I hate the lack of respect I got.

He is all up in your face about it but in a way where nothing he says matters. get what I mean?

Fuck me.. and this guy is talking about people being useless.

VE
How do we read this guy aside from the kenpachi rule?

sorry do i know you?
I hate that bitter feeling you get when you know somebody is town but you don't want to believe it.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 02 2013 06:41 GMT
#1054
On December 02 2013 15:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 15:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On December 02 2013 15:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
How is this so hard MZ? Tell me how VE is helping the town. Where is he transparent and contributing to proving his towniness? Can you actually quote some posts of his and tell how they help the town instead of giving a textbook town qualities and say "VE fits into the category of people who do these things"?

Did you actually read what I wrote? Everyone acts "townie" slightly differently. In VE's case that is characterized by not very thought out posts, chain of conscious type posts, frustration and aggression when people call him scum, and genuine attempts at analysis. All of which are in this game. I'm not gonna go back and quote his entire post history. Forget for a second that he called you an annoying jerk-off and reread what he's written and tell me where the scum agenda is.

But there is no analysis. Not a single one. On before D1 i mean.
I can't understand how you can possibly have a town read on him based on N0.

NO ONE WAS DOING ANYTHING RAYN! YOU JUST SAID IT'S STUPID FOR PEOPLE TO CALL PEOPLE OUT FOR NOT ANALYZING PRE D1 AND THIS IS YOUR ONLY REASON FOR THINKING I'M SUSPICIOUS AND IT'S ALL YOUR FUCKING TALKING ABOUT!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 02 2013 06:43 GMT
#1055
On December 02 2013 15:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 15:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On December 02 2013 15:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
How is this so hard MZ? Tell me how VE is helping the town. Where is he transparent and contributing to proving his towniness? Can you actually quote some posts of his and tell how they help the town instead of giving a textbook town qualities and say "VE fits into the category of people who do these things"?

Did you actually read what I wrote? Everyone acts "townie" slightly differently. In VE's case that is characterized by not very thought out posts, chain of conscious type posts, frustration and aggression when people call him scum, and genuine attempts at analysis. All of which are in this game. I'm not gonna go back and quote his entire post history. Forget for a second that he called you an annoying jerk-off and reread what he's written and tell me where the scum agenda is.

But there is no analysis. Not a single one. On before D1 i mean.
I can't understand how you can possibly have a town read on him based on N0.

lol wat?

I wasn't going to write an analysis before D1 and I doubt I'm alone. That's just an idiotic standard. You called him out so obviously YOU had enough to go on, I told you that you were wrong based on my observation. The same question can be asked of you. I've responded with why I believe what I do every time you have asked, I think it's time you did some answering yourself.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 02 2013 06:43 GMT
#1056
VE a question to you. Do you think MZ's sread on you is legit? Based on N0 i mean. Do you think you provided analysis?
Would you say it was reasonable to have a strong enough town read on you for anyone?
table for two on a tv tray
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
December 02 2013 06:44 GMT
#1057
Yo VE calm your shit.

Also geript, can I see something substantial on oats other than "dis motherfucker gonna die"?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 02 2013 06:45 GMT
#1058
YOU CLEARLY CAN'T READ ME FOR SHIT RAYN AND YOU SAY THINGS LIKE
On November 30 2013 18:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 18:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
notes on your notes:

Firstly, thanks for having the posts linked.

I don't think we'll agree on sandro atm, I agree my reasons are bad, but it's picking the shinniest of the turds atm. It's only a few hours into the game so I think the best thing is to let it develop more.

VE is always insecure. Like literally always. You may be right about sandro being scum but if there's one thing I can tell you in a game of mafia is when VE is town.

One thing I think people need to watch for is supersoft's aggression level, because if he gets the KP he wants he will suddenly get hyper aggressive. This isn't necessarily alignment indicative but who he threatens will be.

I think jay would be a decent early lynch target.

Finally, as much as I think you're probably town right now, I strongly caution you against making a pick order like this. You can't control if the people towards the end pick lower numbers and fuck over your entire plan. A variant of this plan is trotted out every PYP game because inevitably the people who are last pick higher. Not because they're scum but because they joined a PYP game to play fun roles. Also while it's simple in theory to figure out who broke the plan, it's always much harder in practice.

I will refrain from sending in my numbers and see if you can get people on board with your plan but I just wanted to caution you of the downsides.

I know the pick order plan won't most likely succeed because there are always some idiots who won't agree to any plan. However that's my plan and i'll go with it, people agree or they don't, i don't care. As i said i am pretty good in finding townies and in last PYP game i would have assigned 6/6 townies in top of the picking order based on the first ~18h of the game.

I can read VE well too i think. town!VE is not wishy-washy. VE here is wishy-washy as hell. I asked him about his playername. He did not give an answer. He had no real opinions on anything, he "maybe thought" some people were town for some reasons. He's also not "happy" as he usually is. I would expect him to be more interested in the game than he is atm.

I am not confident in my reads on supersoft and Sndroba but that's where i stand atm.


AND IT FUCKING INFURIATES ME BECAUSE YOU CAN'T READ ME FOR SHIT RAYN
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 06:46 GMT
#1059
On December 02 2013 15:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
VE a question to you. Do you think MZ's sread on you is legit? Based on N0 i mean. Do you think you provided analysis?
Would you say it was reasonable to have a strong enough town read on you for anyone?

Nice money question

I agree over played town read abd overplayed scum read on gtrsrs.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 02 2013 06:46 GMT
#1060
Yo calm down dude. You look better and better as we go on. ^^
Could you answer my post about MZ?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 258
MaxPax 211
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65738
Calm 4028
Shuttle 3399
Bisu 1746
FanTaSy 1517
EffOrt 703
Mini 594
Soma 479
Rush 448
Stork 340
[ Show more ]
Light 272
firebathero 255
Hyuk 235
Snow 204
ZerO 160
Soulkey 128
Barracks 111
actioN 110
Zeus 85
Last 80
Killer 70
Dewaltoss 68
hero 64
Mong 57
Sea.KH 54
Pusan 50
Hyun 43
Shinee 41
Bale 37
Free 36
ToSsGirL 31
Shine 29
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Sharp 21
Aegong 20
zelot 20
sorry 18
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7380
Dendi841
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1369
kRYSTAL_99
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko449
crisheroes287
Other Games
gofns54145
singsing2157
B2W.Neo722
hiko428
byalli270
DeMusliM250
Hui .190
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX131
Mew2King78
Rex53
ZerO(Twitch)14
Trikslyr5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1494
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 9m
Replay Cast
8h 54m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.