• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:10
CEST 09:10
KST 16:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9839 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXVII - Page 54

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 78 Next
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 23 2012 23:12 GMT
#1061
You ask me why I Fos you again for the same things. First, because of sonic's filter, and second because I'm not actually accusing you of the same things:

The reason I let off earlier on you was because the things I was accusing you of (like lying about the no-lynch idea)...... was because I thought of a reason why town-atreides could have honestly found out about no-lynch when marv posted about it. The new case is about the context. I explained it as best I could earlier so I going to post it again:

"My new case is about the context of those posts. You post right after deadline but before drazak flipped green, saying how you didn't approve of the drazak lynch. Do you see how that looks scummy? Then you make a very strong suggestion that there could be a large presence of mafia among the drazak vote, and since you've said that the only thing that has happened are people who voted for drazak flipping green/blue, or becoming confirmed masons."

You're not my top scumread, it's just an FOS. Right now I'm most interested in killing.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 23 2012 23:12 GMT
#1062
no time to read recent stuff. have to finish all.this documentation before I leave work . if I die lynch Jacob that is all
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 23 2012 23:16 GMT
#1063
On September 24 2012 08:12 kushm4sta wrote:
no time to read recent stuff. have to finish all.this documentation before I leave work . if I die lynch Jacob that is all


Same to you buddy (that is my if I die post I guess)
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 23 2012 23:24 GMT
#1064
dandel you still here? I know you (if you're town) don't think you're a likely nk target but that gives you no reason to withhold reads
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 23 2012 23:39 GMT
#1065
On September 23 2012 23:24 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 23:15 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On September 23 2012 23:12 kushm4sta wrote:
@Jacob fermez la bouche



That will really move the thread forward won't it...

yeah it will if you listen to it.

thrawn so you are convinced by Jacob's walls of text huh? well I'm not.

out of no where he starts posting these long posts. I think it is a defense mechanism.

also look at his method. It seems like he decides who he is going to he suspicious of then just goes through their filter post by post grappling onto anything that he thinks could be seen as scummy. that's not a good way to make cases and that's not how he made them last game.


Last night I had a bit of time to wait so I quickly wrote my notes on this. I will post the notes as is and then clarify them. (as the reason they are notes is they are too me so I might include less information than is understandable{cause they are only to remind me of stuff})

Don’t have movie yet, remind kush that I didn’t have time, also remind kush that last game I was the same up until the point I clicked. At that point far too hard to make wall of text in time. (but now I have plenty of time I can back up my intuition reads with wall of logic) Also remind kush that he hasn’t responded to my posts and has become a puppy dog from a tiger.. also remind boso that he hasn’t answered why he knows so much with so little research.(EDIT: boso is dandel) Also remind kush that if I was searching for everything scummy why would be I so hesitant on killing unless he was involved. Also incase of kush being stupider than I thought remind kush that while he posted first on the issue there is no way I could make that post in under 5 min. Also I post a logical thought out listed case must be scum -_- Movie is here Jacob out.


+ Show Spoiler +
Sorry about the stupidity thing, you didn't say that so it's fine I guess,


The time bit is referring to assignments into birthday preparations into party and drinking into morning into another party into everyone goes home and I write a post... the same thing was confused etc, until I realised I was on to something, then the adrenaline kicks in. The killing thing is I had almost decided killing was scum before I looked at his filter because I was so sure you were. However turns out (although other people are bringing up points I missed it seems{will look at this}) he isn’t as bad as I thought he was.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 23 2012 23:41 GMT
#1066
Need to look at Atreides as well... (I will probably get around to everyone but my priority is sill the same order) at least he has a two page filter.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 23 2012 23:52 GMT
#1067
on a side note I am drinking champagne for breakfast.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 23 2012 23:54 GMT
#1068
for the hell of it lol? I've only ever drank in the morning to get rid of a hangover
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 23 2012 23:57 GMT
#1069
On September 24 2012 08:52 JacobStrangelove wrote:
on a side note I am drinking champagne for breakfast.


Nice.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 23 2012 23:59 GMT
#1070
Yeah well I was told it was something you could do, that and I often get sick eating normal food in the morning. (had some left over)
Sharrant
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada543 Posts
September 23 2012 23:59 GMT
#1071
Hey, guys, this will hopefully be my last post. This is a bit of a gamble, and I wasn't sure of any way to throw it out earlier without directly telling the scum as well. I was hoping to get myself night killed, unfortunately I apparently deleted the most important part of one of my posts which really fucking sucks balls. Why would I do this you're wondering? A few reasons, starting with: I think Dandel is scum. And I think he is smart.

He's either a skeptical town player, or a very smart scum player. What am I referring to? He has subtly made reference to, or openly brought up myself and Sharky's mason claim several times. If I don't die tonight, and Sharky doesn't die tonight, then I believe that Dandel is scum.

He seems to be trying to put doubt into my claim of mason without bringing any actual evidence up about it, or trying to dispute the evidence I've shown as my mason claim. I think he's planting the seeds of doubt so that tomorrow, when another townie is revealed as dead, but the two almost confirmed town are alive, he can start in on us. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I'm launching the first salvo on this. Unfortunately I hurt my chances of being NK'ed when I posted the Mason QT. I thought I had only mentioned this in my most recent posts, but I completely forget my mention to it being stupid for mafia to kill myself and Sharky earlier. If I'm still alive Dandel is a big target for me.

If I die however, it would lessen my suspicion on Dandel, but that will be up to you guys. Hopefully my post about how strong masons are in a 4 v 3 will get Sharky or myself killed. (no offense sharky, but I kinda hope it's you. I like being alive)

At this point a single mislynch will cost town the game, a no lynch day postpones the countdown, and a mafia lynch puts us in a great spot. (correct me if I'm wrong, and I may well be wrong due to whatever happens in the night post)

I fear that my mason claim is going to be used by the mafia to stall out the town, and to get a mislynch. So hopefully one of the two of us is dead.

marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 24 2012 00:05 GMT
#1072
Day 3

[image loading]
Mmmm, tasty tasty banana.


Kei Rae Thi sat on her bed, upset. Now that Strongalina De Biggonia was dead, she had noone with which to indulge her lesbian whims. She felt unfulfilled.

There came a knock on her door.

She opened the door warily, but there was no-one to be found. She looked up and down the corridor, but all she saw was flickering lights. Suddenly she noticed a package on the floor.

Intrigued, Kei Rae Thi picked it up and took it back in her room. Unwrapping it, she was somewhat disappointed to find a banana inside, and a note, which read "Eat it if you dare!"

"Well, whatevs," she thought, and ate the banana. Unsurprisingly she was dead moments later.

Sharrant, as Kei Rae Thi the Cliquey Skank, was killed!



You have a shade under 48 hours to decide the next lynch!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 24 2012 00:06 GMT
#1073
I was roleblocked again
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 24 2012 00:11 GMT
#1074
So either thrawn is Sk or we don't have one (just so you know this was a joke)
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 24 2012 00:52 GMT
#1075
I will probably start and go though the thrawn re-evaluation first as that seems importaint and will take the longest. Will take me most of the day period (on and off{my time not mafia time) and then I will post on probably Atreides as he has a shorter filter. (while still commenting on everything else that happens of course.) However to save time I will be a bit more brief. (to save time and the only reason I took so long with kush's is because he is top mafia read.) Still will be indepth though.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 24 2012 00:53 GMT
#1076
If there's a cop in this game he might want to consider roleclaiming sometime during D3, especially if things start getting dirty. He will obviously be setting himself up to be nk'd but I'd rather risk that than missing out on having a cop's past night checks when we're in such a bad situation. 5 towns have been removed so assuming the standard of 3 mafia which is all I've ever seen, then that means we're at 5 town vs 3 mafia or 4 town vs 3 mafa if there's an sk and in either case having the night reads of a cop, even if they all came up green would help us out a lot. Only way I see having cop claim being ineffective is if his night checks were all on people who have already flipped. So cop if you're out there, it's an idea to think about as D3 progresses.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 24 2012 00:56 GMT
#1077
pretty funny last words from sharrant.

I do think his idea about the no lynch may be good. I haven't really thought it out yet though.
Also thrawn's roleblock claim, double role block claim now. Does this make him more town or scum or what...
Who rbed him town or scum? Could he be lying and what risk would be involved in lying?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 24 2012 00:57 GMT
#1078
Then I will post on dandel tommorow morning and debears from there have around 24 hours with all the information to make a lynch.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 24 2012 01:01 GMT
#1079
Or a no lynch but that means we lose another town to a Nk.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 24 2012 01:11 GMT
#1080
Oh wait I am unicycing tonight... Will still get it done but the thrawn/atreides cases will come a little later (still tonight just maybe a bit later)
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 78 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 227
ProTech153
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 328
Dewaltoss 118
Leta 104
sSak 55
Bale 31
ZergMaN 27
NotJumperer 25
Aegong 19
yabsab 10
Icarus 8
[ Show more ]
Noble 6
League of Legends
JimRising 604
Reynor8
Other Games
summit1g11292
Sick210
Nina102
olofmeister0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick764
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1288
• Stunt476
• Jankos378
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 50m
Replay Cast
15h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.