• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:51
CEST 09:51
KST 16:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8233 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXVII - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 78 Next
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 23 2012 22:33 GMT
#1041
Ok I got a question for you that I want you to respond to as soon as you can... confirm you're looking at the thread again?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Sharrant
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada543 Posts
September 23 2012 22:34 GMT
#1042
Yup. I'm right here. Shoot and I'll answer.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 23 2012 22:34 GMT
#1043
Can you post the mason qt again? I don't doubt you're mason but at this point I want to consider every possibility. So please post it as soon as you humanly can.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Sharrant
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada543 Posts
September 23 2012 22:35 GMT
#1044
Everything that's been said since then? Or everything everything?
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 23 2012 22:35 GMT
#1045
either
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 23 2012 22:36 GMT
#1046
gogogo
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Sharrant
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada543 Posts
September 23 2012 22:42 GMT
#1047
09-20-2012
10:10 AM ET (US) Sharrant "Let's make sure this is EDT"

09-20-2012
11:05 AM ET (US) Sharky "why did you reveal to them that you and cubu are masons?"

09-20-2012
11:08 AM ET (US) Sharrant "At that point either I was dead, or Cubu was dead. No two ways about it."

09-20-2012
11:17 AM ET (US) Sharrant "This way at least one of us survives until tomorrow to be a confirmed townie."

09-22-2012
06:59 AM ET (US) Marvel "so quiet. Let's at least have some sexy-talk."

09-22-2012
08:11 AM ET (US) Sharrant "You did send him the link, right? Because at this point the only one I have to sexy-talk is you. But that's not a bad thing. I kinda like it this way. I think the thing I like most about this place though, is the freedom to post about how you're not wearing pants and then not having to worry about whether not wearing pants is a scum slip or something."

09-22-2012
12:36 PM ET (US) Sharrant "So, there's around 27 hours until I die if the mafia is dumb, longer if they're smart and want to use us as suspects. Any questions you want me to answer? Maybe make out a little while I'm still alive? I mean, you can still make out with me once I'm dead, but people might think it's weird or something."

09-22-2012
12:53 PM ET (US) Sharrant "No, Sharrant, we don't have 20 hour days, they're 24 hour days. 31 hours replaces 27 hours, up until 4 hours from now."

09-22-2012
01:14 PM ET (US) Sharky "Sorry, i was busy. Who should i vote for?"

09-22-2012
01:46 PM ET (US) Sharrant "Dandel isn't a bad vote, but he's one that needs to be flexible, he might just be dumb, not mafia. I'd like to hear your reads at some point. JAcob and debears and Kush are all in my sights as mafia, but they don't strike me as a team. Thrawn is suspicious but I think he's town."

There's two recent posts that I had to cut off, I won't be saying anything about them for about an hour and 10 minutes.

(Yes, I was talking to myself in that one post)
Sharrant
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada543 Posts
September 23 2012 22:44 GMT
#1048
EBWOP, and yes, Sharky hasn't been posting a huge amount. But he did find his way there! Unlike Cubu.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 23 2012 22:49 GMT
#1049
Ok. I don't think there's any way you could have made all that up just now, time stamps and everything. Just had to make sure though because if you had somehow fooled us earlier then we'd be completely fucked.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
September 23 2012 22:53 GMT
#1050
Uh something I noticed... sharky makes a post in the qt, you responded to it, and then you ask marv if sharky got sent the link?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 23 2012 22:54 GMT
#1051
Forgot to set alarm before I went to sleep, Only have an hour before night post :/ I will see what I can do.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 23 2012 22:55 GMT
#1052
On September 24 2012 07:53 thrawn2112 wrote:
Uh something I noticed... sharky makes a post in the qt, you responded to it, and then you ask marv if sharky got sent the link?


Oh? Uhh... yeah that does seem odd like... really odd... like... hurm
Sharrant
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada543 Posts
September 23 2012 22:55 GMT
#1053
Haha, yup. I felt pretty dumb after I asked that. But he had only posted once, and Marv wanted some sexy talk, so I actually forgot Sharky had posted.
Atreides-
Profile Joined June 2009
United States103 Posts
September 23 2012 22:56 GMT
#1054
it makes sense I think, he just put them in the wrong order
Atreides-
Profile Joined June 2009
United States103 Posts
September 23 2012 22:57 GMT
#1055
actually nevermind that, just realized they were posted on different days
Sharrant
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada543 Posts
September 23 2012 22:57 GMT
#1056
Nope. That's the right order. I honestly forgot Sharky was there. He made one forgettable post in the QT, and maybe one or two in the thread so I actually wasn't sure had gotten the link. And then I realized I was an idiot when I saw his post.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
September 23 2012 22:58 GMT
#1057
Thrawn has a 11 page filter dandel rethos together have a 6 page filter. Both I can't go though in an hour so I will hope I survive and just respond normaly until day.
Atreides-
Profile Joined June 2009
United States103 Posts
September 23 2012 22:59 GMT
#1058
Yeah just got confused for a minute when I saw 11:17AM -> 6:59 AM
Atreides-
Profile Joined June 2009
United States103 Posts
September 23 2012 23:01 GMT
#1059
On September 24 2012 07:21 thrawn2112 wrote:
I was reading sonic's filter and the arguments he made against you looked good, and then he got nk'd, so I decided it was time to look at your filter again. And as for me lowering my suspicion because of the 1 minute delay between your last post and the no-lynch blue post, that doesn't point to town or scum. You could have just then figured out that no-lynch was a possibility if you are town or scum. My new case is about the context of those posts. You post right after deadline but before drazak flipped green, saying how you didn't approve of the drazak lynch. Do you see how that looks scummy? Then you make a very strong suggestion that there could be a large presence of mafia among the drazak vote, and since you've said that the only thing that has happened are people who voted for drazak flipping green/blue, or becoming confirmed masons.


I don't actually know what you're trying to say here. Again, you rehash the same arguments. The only new thing you've brought up is that "sonic accused atreides, sonic died, therefore atreides is mafia" You actually accused Remedy of making this same argument:
On September 21 2012 12:53 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2012 09:42 RemedySC wrote:
Okay, I don't think mafia got lucky in killing a blue.

Looks like other than the Sharrant read, Sonic's biggest read was Atreides-, Debears, and Killing.

All three have had good arguments made against them. Possibly they they thought Sonic might have more info.


Remedy this post sets off my scum alarms. I son't have any evidence (and neither do you) why mafia would have killed sonic other than that he was really townish and I don't think anyone suspected him. So when you start talking about how they might have killed him because of his reads it just makes me think there's some manipulation going on behind his nightkill and your post.

Stark contrast to what you just said earlier. "So what I'm seeing is the person who mafia decided it was important to kil was someone who was strongly going after atreides"
I'm chalking that to three big scum slips now.

On September 24 2012 07:21 thrawn2112 wrote:
I said my vote for drazak was mostly because of that vote. Yes, kush made a shitty vote, but there's a difference between them. Drazak's vote was just s simple vote. No explanation for the vote or anything. While kush's vote did look strange, it was so strange thatI didn't believe a mafia would make it. I don't think a mafia would come out and state: "hey guys I'm joining the most popular bandwagon."


I don't buy this, but it's up to the jury on that one.

And @ debears and Sharrant: good god, when I said what roles there were it was a question not a statement. I don't know how you can even consider this scummy in the slightest.

On jacob, arlier when pressure was on me, he sort of defended me rather than joining a bandwagon. So he gets small points for that. I looked at kush's case against him so far, will look into him myself next. I didn't actually know he existed until day 2...
Sharrant
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada543 Posts
September 23 2012 23:09 GMT
#1060
Hm. I guess it was as a question, but you're still starting from a point that only potentially 3 people have actual knowledge of. It's not as damning as saying it, but it's still an odd question to me.
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 78 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech169
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 387
Leta 286
Dewaltoss 108
sSak 63
Killer 41
Bale 34
ZergMaN 30
NotJumperer 29
Aegong 27
Shinee 14
[ Show more ]
yabsab 11
Noble 9
Sharp 1
League of Legends
JimRising 541
Reynor41
Other Games
summit1g10567
olofmeister633
Happy196
Sick196
KnowMe24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick763
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1258
• Jankos545
• Stunt471
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 9m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 9m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 9m
Replay Cast
15h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.