• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:34
CEST 14:34
KST 21:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War15.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10120 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 180 Next
gryffindor
Profile Joined November 2009
United States524 Posts
February 28 2011 09:09 GMT
#1001
I Pmed incognito to possibly replace into that game, so... idk... perhaps he didn't want to replace the entire player list
i got blisters on me fingers
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 01 2011 03:08 GMT
#1002
On February 28 2011 17:07 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2011 01:54 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
While I have often compared Qatol to a father figure of the mafia forum, a better comparison would be that of an Aztec god who feeds off the souls of inactives. Without an inactive to quench his hunger he will go into a frenzied rage that could very well mean the death of us all.

And here you are meapak, taunting him about our sacrilege.

Show nested quote +
On February 28 2011 12:29 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
You can add astroorion to the ban list. MaxwelleE/Conversion get a pass for uncontrollable circumstances.

[image loading]

Show nested quote +
On February 28 2011 16:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Umm maybe I'm completely getting it wrong here but wasn't Maxwelle a replacement for conversion? In that case he's already had one free pass because we didn't modkill for missing day one but now he's missed a full cycle and that's why he got killed this time. Shouldn't this be a warning then?

I'm not entirely clear on the situation but it sounds like your replacement player never showed? Did you PM him? Did he reply?

What happened was MaxwellE PMed me about the mafia forum and wanting to play games, I assumed he was referring to XXXVII and subbed him in before getting confirmation. When he responded back he said he just wanted to observe this game so he understood what was going on. I told him that was fine and sorry for subbing him without getting clarification and the best way to learn is to hop right in. That was a few days ago and he never responded so I mod killed him. I just didn't feel like explaining that earlier and thought no one would question it :S but yeah, it was my fault not his.

Also I will not do replacements this point in the game. All players are modkills.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 01 2011 04:25 GMT
#1003
I don't know what you want to do with this and I don't know if it even matters. It doesn't seem like this guy is coming back.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=191888&currentpage=34#673
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 01 2011 04:44 GMT
#1004
Hm what if I went inactive and strategically position a smurf on replacement list to unleash some new meta? That would be cool.

Also when do I take the ban? Is it the next theme game or one of someones choice?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-01 06:01:32
March 01 2011 06:00 GMT
#1005
On March 01 2011 13:44 bumatlarge wrote:
Hm what if I went inactive and strategically position a smurf on replacement list to unleash some new meta? That would be cool.

Also when do I take the ban? Is it the next theme game or one of someones choice?

Well the game you were banned in is over, so you can sit out any game that starts after today. Just let me know you are sitting it out.

On March 01 2011 13:25 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I don't know what you want to do with this and I don't know if it even matters. It doesn't seem like this guy is coming back.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=191888&currentpage=34#673

I don't think I'm going to add him in the interest of reducing clutter. Unless anyone disagrees?
Uff Da
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 01 2011 06:49 GMT
#1006
Fine with me. At least he had the decency to recognize he couldn't put in the time and let us know instead of completely disappearing.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 02 2011 16:53 GMT
#1007
good with me.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
gryffindor
Profile Joined November 2009
United States524 Posts
March 02 2011 18:09 GMT
#1008
It's probably irrelevant
i got blisters on me fingers
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
March 06 2011 19:16 GMT
#1009
am i still banned? i don't even remember why i was banned haha. it's been so long since i played.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
March 06 2011 21:07 GMT
#1010
On March 07 2011 04:16 redtooth wrote:
am i still banned? i don't even remember why i was banned haha. it's been so long since i played.

You never sat out a game, so yes.
Incognito asked for your ban here because of inactivity as noted here and here in Mafia XXVII.
Uff Da
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
March 07 2011 02:10 GMT
#1011
On March 07 2011 06:07 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 04:16 redtooth wrote:
am i still banned? i don't even remember why i was banned haha. it's been so long since i played.

You never sat out a game, so yes.
Incognito asked for your ban here because of inactivity as noted here and here in Mafia XXVII.
ahhh i see how it works now. kk.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 07 2011 23:47 GMT
#1012
hey redtooth <3
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
March 09 2011 01:31 GMT
#1013
Sorry I didn't get back to these earlier...

On February 27 2011 00:33 bumatlarge wrote:
I thought I sent all my actions in...

Well looking back I don't see a few posts I thought I had posted. I guess PMs didn't either? Ttat sucks.


On February 27 2011 09:56 bumatlarge wrote:
I sent my orders and posted on a faulty IPad, I demand compensation!


Seems legit. Bum posted more than one liners in the game, so I think a warning can suffice.

On February 27 2011 08:25 Coagulation wrote:


i didnt send my orders cause i knew the game was canceled and iknew there was no point.
i shouldnt get a ban for that.

if that doesnt work
+ Show Spoiler +
i sent my orders to LSB

On March 07 2011 10:36 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2011 06:11 Qatol wrote:
Just thought I'd remind you that bumatlarge and Coagulation are on the ban list.


well i contested my ban in the thread and no one said anything. I think its a pretty lousy reason to be on the ban list considering all of town was modkilled at same time.

On March 07 2011 10:39 Coagulation wrote:
its not like i was inactive and ruined the game for others.
no one on town wanted to play anymore. probably attributed to the fact the town was playing for like a week and didnt get to lynch anyone.



You didn't know the game was cancelled until I officially ended it. You sent in orders late more than once. I should have modkilled you a long time before I actually did. Pointing to the fact that a bunch of other people were modkilled at the same time doesn't help your case. Neither does the fact that you only post one liners. When you sign up for a game, you are agreeing to play it. What other people do is not an excuse. Its not exactly that hard to take 5 minutes to skim what little is posted in the thread and shoot me a PM sending in your orders. And yet you failed to do that multiple times.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 09 2011 02:21 GMT
#1014
I didnt send in orders late any other time.
sorry but i still stand by my original assessment. if 75% of the players quit in the game theres obviously a bigger problem than my 1 liners.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 09 2011 02:56 GMT
#1015
The great and all powerful Incognito has spoken! Praise and glory to Incognito!
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 03:21:06
March 09 2011 03:07 GMT
#1016
On March 09 2011 11:21 Coagulation wrote:
I didnt send in orders late any other time.
sorry but i still stand by my original assessment. if 75% of the players quit in the game theres obviously a bigger problem than my 1 liners.

From: Coagulation [ 4315 posts | Profile | Buddy | Report ]
Subject: Winter moves
Date: 2/22/11 15:15
Build [army] [ber]
Reply

Orders were due at 10:00 KST.

You also broke the rule that prohibits you from talking about what role you picked. Again, pointing at what others are doing is not a valid excuse for your behavior.

*Sorry, you didn't fail to do that multiple times. Just twice (Last turn and the turn before that). Thats still too many times.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
March 09 2011 03:59 GMT
#1017
Hah, reading through XXXVII now, gryffindor/BM should have been obvious to me. Ah well, he was back, however briefly.
SUNSFANNED
gryffindor
Profile Joined November 2009
United States524 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 04:05:08
March 09 2011 04:00 GMT
#1018
I really disagree with my modkill, considering the warning, and the posts I made after said warning being analysis.

Furthermore, I was not fighting with Jackal whatsoever. even if he was dipping into ad hominem, I was smiling through a lot of it.

edit: He even admits he wanted me to be modkilled, when he was the one saying things like "Fuck you".
i got blisters on me fingers
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
March 09 2011 04:06 GMT
#1019
Did you get a warning for fighting with GMarshal day 1?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
March 09 2011 04:09 GMT
#1020
Barunder gets a 1 game ban for strategic mod kill. Gryffindor modkill to be discussed here. I will reiterate what I just sent him in a PM.

Basically you had a bad tone in the game, didn't read the rules, and were a generally abrasive player. Those facts are just annoying to deal with as both a player and a host. I will not however say that had much/any baring on your warnings or subsequent modkill.

What you did get WARNED for TWICE was quadruple posting and spamming overall. It was completely excessive. Knowing you were on a tight leash you should of been avoiding this behavior at all costs, yet you showed no restraint. Since I am nice enough, I didn't mod kill since I consider that more annoying than anything else. But I told you to cut it out because I got complaints.

Then you have the little spat with Jackal which you should of completely avoiding knowing two things. One. You have received 2 warning this game, albeit unrelated. Two. You know everyone is watching you more closely so you should avoid things that can even be considered bad mannered or mod kill worthy. You didn't. So when I have a couple of other hosts complaining about this shit, as well as Meapak finally getting sick of it. Then you got the hammer.

Personally I don't care what you guys decide to do, I am giving my perspective on things. I think it was a bunch of MINOR shit that he did this game, but it added up to this. Whatever the majority decides on his fate I will go with.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 273
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30663
Calm 6579
Rain 1800
Bisu 1530
Jaedong 761
Horang2 619
FanTaSy 403
BeSt 357
Rush 336
Stork 264
[ Show more ]
Soma 248
Zeus 192
Mini 172
Larva 130
Light 128
Free 119
Snow 116
ZerO 103
Barracks 86
Pusan 86
Mong 82
Mind 80
910 78
Killer 59
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 37
Bale 35
NaDa 29
Shinee 28
Sexy 28
Hm[arnc] 17
sorry 17
Noble 16
Aegong 14
Terrorterran 9
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6326
Counter-Strike
fl0m2399
olofmeister1066
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
gofns31742
singsing2089
B2W.Neo681
dupreeh422
crisheroes283
Lowko279
hiko209
RotterdaM30
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3266
• Jankos2562
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.