• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:32
CEST 11:32
KST 18:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12235 users

Match-Fixing Scandal - Conclusion - Page 44

Forum Index > News
1147 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 58 Next
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
May 19 2010 01:17 GMT
#861
On May 19 2010 08:52 danbel1005 wrote:
Can NOT believe it.
I CANT believe Savior is in this lame shit. Im really sorry for him being in this precise hell of a moment. I can honestly say I will remember him for his glorious moments and not for his latest actions/decisions in progaming cuz I'm pretty sure this is it, Hes Done with progaming, so Im not saying I dont care about this scandal, Im just saying I will remember him as THE MAESTRO of zerg, not a criminal as many have already pointed out. I just cant see him that way, for me he didnt started this business nor he was the main target (sort of), in my opinion he just got corrupted as every other human gets at least once, thats what makes us Human (we r not perfect), anyways I think I might be saying some nonsense crap rite but I also think its bcuz of my frustration towards one of my SC role models and also due to the fact that Im disappointed to see one of my Favorite Games "Starcraft" involved in such a dirty business.
Im really sorry Savior. Hope u do well in the future. Im pretty sure ur not completely guilty, in fact I think at some point You didnt do it by yourself instead You were forced to do it and well "money talks" and ur just a kid who took a wrong decision, but thats Human, so once again I hope u do well in the future.
Hope you could also read this. It's also In moments like this one when Fans should show support not only when you're wining matches.


oh how i love u guys lol
why so 진지해?
Pervect
Profile Joined June 2007
1280 Posts
May 19 2010 01:27 GMT
#862
On May 19 2010 08:52 danbel1005 wrote:
Can NOT believe it.
I CANT believe Savior is in this lame shit. Im really sorry for him being in this precise hell of a moment. I can honestly say I will remember him for his glorious moments and not for his latest actions/decisions in progaming cuz I'm pretty sure this is it, Hes Done with progaming, so Im not saying I dont care about this scandal, Im just saying I will remember him as THE MAESTRO of zerg, not a criminal as many have already pointed out. I just cant see him that way, for me he didnt started this business nor he was the main target (sort of), in my opinion he just got corrupted as every other human gets at least once, thats what makes us Human (we r not perfect), anyways I think I might be saying some nonsense crap rite but I also think its bcuz of my frustration towards one of my SC role models and also due to the fact that Im disappointed to see one of my Favorite Games "Starcraft" involved in such a dirty business.
Im really sorry Savior. Hope u do well in the future. Im pretty sure ur not completely guilty, in fact I think at some point You didnt do it by yourself instead You were forced to do it and well "money talks" and ur just a kid who took a wrong decision, but thats Human, so once again I hope u do well in the future.
Hope you could also read this. It's also In moments like this one when Fans should show support not only when you're wining matches.



Motherfuck, some of you are truly delusional.
Jathin
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3505 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-19 01:31:09
May 19 2010 01:31 GMT
#863
--- Nuked ---
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-19 02:03:18
May 19 2010 02:02 GMT
#864
On May 19 2010 06:08 Waxangel wrote:
that coach cho pic is total bullshit, it's someone speculating on how it MAY have went down

wait can you clarify. You mean the picture about him leaking practice videos is false and about savior lying that he wasnt guilty?
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Sadistx
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
May 19 2010 02:03 GMT
#865
Good riddance, go.go and (Z)type-b were never good anyway. All they will be remembered for is knocking better players out of leagues ( go.go /(P)Bisu and (Z)type-b/(T)Leta), mediocre games and cheating.

(T)UpMaGiC I'm a little bit more sad about, but w/e. It appears his "creative" TvZs were actually thrown games rofl. He will be remembered for being a (T)Flash look-alike and being a 100% phony.
JIJIyO
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1957 Posts
May 19 2010 02:48 GMT
#866
Well reading that Upmagic interview made me think about this game. I remembered it because of Savior's reaction when he saw the 14cc. Now that I look at it, all I can think about is Savior thinking "What the fuck? 14cc? I thought we made a deal that I was supposed to lose today......(o - _ - o)" Fuck man........



At 3:30
KT_Violet
G3CKO
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1430 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-19 03:08:05
May 19 2010 03:02 GMT
#867
so where is this upmagic blog

nvm i found it
┌⋉⊳∀⊲) ☆ If your soul has not truly given up, then you can hear the sound that races through the end of the world.
mint_julep
Profile Joined October 2009
United States254 Posts
May 19 2010 04:15 GMT
#868
On May 19 2010 11:48 JIJIyO wrote:
Well reading that Upmagic interview made me think about this game. I remembered it because of Savior's reaction when he saw the 14cc. Now that I look at it, all I can think about is Savior thinking "What the fuck? 14cc? I thought we made a deal that I was supposed to lose today......(o - _ - o)" Fuck man........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqGcYcvutB0&feature=player_embedded

At 3:30


Yeah, that's a strange reaction to 14cc. He looks really nervous, when he should be going "lol easy win. Thanks idiot."
I hope Plexa's sig is right.
KnightOfNi
Profile Joined December 2007
United States1508 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-19 04:52:05
May 19 2010 04:51 GMT
#869
Upmagic

Guess its time to change my sig...
RIP eSTRO :(
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
May 19 2010 04:53 GMT
#870
rek, how much money do you think they actually made out of this?

I'm going to be way more disappointed if they did it for small amounts.
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
May 19 2010 04:55 GMT
#871
On May 19 2010 13:53 Vivi57 wrote:
rek, how much money do you think they actually made out of this?

I'm going to be way more disappointed if they did it for small amounts.


small amounts are all they will be officially charged for, though its very likely a lot more happened than will be reported
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
May 19 2010 08:21 GMT
#872
Damnit, go.go...

And UpMagic :\
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9055 Posts
May 19 2010 09:19 GMT
#873
On May 19 2010 17:21 CynanMachae wrote:
Damnit, go.go...

And UpMagic :\

Change your sig dude, there are so many fails in it.
kawatan
Profile Joined January 2010
288 Posts
May 19 2010 11:21 GMT
#874
savior - never liked the dude. pos who sells out his own mates. shame on you.
upmagic - spongebob would be sad.
go.go - bms without style, a scum of a player even before the scandal, but i still liked your douchebagginess.

i feel bad for fbh, in retrospect the dances must feel a lot less satisfying.
could it be that shine and lux were traded to spy on ktflash?

leta - i don't like the guy but i do hope he isn't involved although i have a strong feeling that he is. the leta vs. forgg proleague seems awfully suspicious of some sort of an underhanded tactic.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33701 Posts
May 19 2010 11:58 GMT
#875
Luxury has been officially released by KT: Fomos

KeSPA announced Luxury's official retirement, while KT Rolster revealed they had terminated Luxury's contract due to breach of contract since March 27th. Although this happened back in March, they were unable to announce it until the the district attorney's investigation became public in May.
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Zato-1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile4253 Posts
May 19 2010 12:02 GMT
#876
On May 19 2010 20:21 kawatan wrote:
leta - i don't like the guy but i do hope he isn't involved although i have a strong feeling that he is. the leta vs. forgg proleague seems awfully suspicious of some sort of an underhanded tactic.

Wait, Leta? In the interest of keeping misinformation low, I believe there's no good reason to suspect that he's involved in this. I was worried for a bit with the confession of "Mr. Shin" (Leta is Shin Sang Moon), but that turned out to be Upmagic. Gut feeling isn't a very good reason to suspect him, IMO.
Go here http://vina.biobiochile.cl/ and input the Konami Code (up up down down left right left right B A)
kawatan
Profile Joined January 2010
288 Posts
May 19 2010 12:11 GMT
#877
On May 19 2010 21:02 Zato-1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2010 20:21 kawatan wrote:
leta - i don't like the guy but i do hope he isn't involved although i have a strong feeling that he is. the leta vs. forgg proleague seems awfully suspicious of some sort of an underhanded tactic.

Wait, Leta? In the interest of keeping misinformation low, I believe there's no good reason to suspect that he's involved in this. I was worried for a bit with the confession of "Mr. Shin" (Leta is Shin Sang Moon), but that turned out to be Upmagic. Gut feeling isn't a very good reason to suspect him, IMO.


well they are best friends and what do best friends do? they share secrets.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=102126
Zato-1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile4253 Posts
May 19 2010 12:27 GMT
#878
On May 19 2010 21:11 kawatan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2010 21:02 Zato-1 wrote:
On May 19 2010 20:21 kawatan wrote:
leta - i don't like the guy but i do hope he isn't involved although i have a strong feeling that he is. the leta vs. forgg proleague seems awfully suspicious of some sort of an underhanded tactic.

Wait, Leta? In the interest of keeping misinformation low, I believe there's no good reason to suspect that he's involved in this. I was worried for a bit with the confession of "Mr. Shin" (Leta is Shin Sang Moon), but that turned out to be Upmagic. Gut feeling isn't a very good reason to suspect him, IMO.


well they are best friends and what do best friends do? they share secrets.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=102126

That's a better reason to suspect him than a hunch, but I believe you're still fairly alone in suspecting him. If I've learned anything in this thread, it's that you should be careful with what you throw out there in a sensitive issue such as this one.
Go here http://vina.biobiochile.cl/ and input the Konami Code (up up down down left right left right B A)
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
May 19 2010 12:33 GMT
#879
This must have hurt Coach Cho really badly...

I think he's the coach who's the closest to his players, especially savior... =/
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
May 19 2010 12:42 GMT
#880
On May 19 2010 20:58 Waxangel wrote:
Luxury has been officially released by KT: Fomos

KeSPA announced Luxury's official retirement, while KT Rolster revealed they had terminated Luxury's contract due to breach of contract since March 27th. Although this happened back in March, they were unable to announce it until the the district attorney's investigation became public in May.

Makes me sad.... I fear this is only the beginning of a long list of retirements
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 173
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 764
BeSt 646
Larva 625
Horang2 613
Hyuk 420
soO 410
ZerO 191
Zeus 161
EffOrt 130
Killer 64
[ Show more ]
Rush 59
Shinee 56
Stork 40
Mind 35
Mong 25
PianO 21
Bale 19
Terrorterran 19
ToSsGirL 18
Sacsri 14
Yoon 12
HiyA 11
Light 0
Dota 2
XaKoH 604
XcaliburYe304
Counter-Strike
byalli833
Other Games
olofmeister1637
singsing1290
ceh9732
crisheroes210
Livibee185
ArmadaUGS68
Mew2King59
ZerO(Twitch)9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH352
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Jankos1887
• Stunt392
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
28m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
1h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.