• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:02
CEST 06:02
KST 13:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9703 users

Mr. Wiggles Mini Mafia II - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 49 Next All
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 12 2012 03:02 GMT
#821
Well played
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 12 2012 03:02 GMT
#822
BLUELIGHTZ I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 12 2012 03:02 GMT
#823
On March 12 2012 12:01 Probulous wrote:
You assholes

We played, game over guys. One time, just one time I would like to win and I got so close


Were you SK?
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 12 2012 03:02 GMT
#824
Ok not really but man you hurt me so bad
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 12 2012 03:03 GMT
#825
Night 4: Off with their heads!
[image loading]

Probulous was dragged unceremoniously before the Captain and First Mate, his hands tied behind him. What was left of the crew was gathered together, and jeered and yelled, while Mattchew read from a scrap of paper in his hand:

"Probulous, you have been charged with the act of mutinying against the Captain and crew of the SS Qatol. Your fellow sailors have stepped forward to speak against you, and have provided evidence against you. The punishment for this crime, is death. How do you plea?"

Probulous looked up, and responded angrily, "I ain't with them, but I do admit I've been killing you pigs one by one for my own pleasure. I like the way you squeal before you die. I'm just mad that I haven't got the chance to carve up that bastard you call a Captain yet!". Finishing, he spat towards the Captain, and glared at him.

"Very well, then," Mattchew said icily, "Carry on with the proceedings".

With those words, a man stepped out of the crowd, cutlass in hand, and swung towards Probulous's neck. The blow took his head clean off, and the decapitated body began to spray out black blood, much to the delight of those assembled.

Probulous the Serial Killer has been tried and decapitated!

+ Show Spoiler [Final Vote Count] +
Final Vote Count:

Probulous - 3
TheToast
Deconduo
Bluelightz

TheToast - 2
Snarfs
Probulous
Bluelightz

Bluelightz - 0
TheToast
Probulous
Deconduo
Snarfs


It is now Night 4! Please submit your actions before the deadline, 24 hours from now at 12 KST! A Killer Cuppa Tea has failed to vote, but I am holding off on any action for another 24 hours.
you gotta dance
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 12 2012 03:03 GMT
#826
Yup, I am indeed the SK
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
March 12 2012 03:04 GMT
#827
On March 12 2012 12:03 Probulous wrote:
Yup, I am indeed the SK


Sweet, I was worried there for a minute that we fucked up. We were fairly confident though.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 12 2012 03:04 GMT
#828
GG
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 12 2012 03:08 GMT
#829
Wait, it's not over?
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
March 12 2012 03:08 GMT
#830
Lol Bluelightz, you are a scum's dream come true hahaha
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 12 2012 03:09 GMT
#831
On March 12 2012 12:08 Snarfs wrote:
Wait, it's not over?

No, town can still win. It will end when there is no way to stop mafia from winning.
you gotta dance
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 12 2012 03:12 GMT
#832
Well.. this is gonna be an awkward 24 hours...
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
March 12 2012 03:18 GMT
#833
True, especially since you're the medic who's going to die tonight.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 12 2012 03:23 GMT
#834
Well even if I'm not, we lynch one of you, the other guy shoots the other one of us, then we have to race to see who can vote the other person first? Seems awkward
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 12 2012 03:25 GMT
#835
Unless a mafia medic can't shoot?
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
March 12 2012 03:25 GMT
#836
We kill one of you tonight, it's 2-2 tomorrow and we win.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 12 2012 03:29 GMT
#837
Oh lol, I completely forgot AKCT was in this game still
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
March 12 2012 03:39 GMT
#838
So let the WIFOM-ing begin

Vet or Medic Snarfs? Do you want to die tonight?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 12 2012 03:46 GMT
#839
I don't know. Do you expect me to pretend to be one of the two subtly so that it seems like I'm trying to convince you that I am that role, or do you expect me to expect you to expect that and so pretend to not be?

Just let me know and I'll oblige.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
March 12 2012 04:47 GMT
#840
On March 12 2012 12:46 Snarfs wrote:
I don't know. Do you expect me to pretend to be one of the two subtly so that it seems like I'm trying to convince you that I am that role, or do you expect me to expect you to expect that and so pretend to not be?

Just let me know and I'll oblige.


This seems antagonistic. Maybe you want us to shoot you? As vet that would be your best bet. Of course even if you were a medic and we shoot one of the others, we have a 50-50 chance of winning. If your vet it's a 100% chance of winning. Do you have any thoughts on that snarfies?

Oh and Bluelightz, I'm curious, have you ever won a game as town? Like seriously, I think there's such a thing as the Bluelightz curse. Any town unlucky enough to get Bluelightz on their side loses the game. What do you think? Nice ring to it right? The curse of the Bluelightz that sounds good too. Seriously, how fail are you? I don't expect you to respond since the only things you post about are when you are going to school or work like this is flippin' twitter. Can't forget the occasional completely random person that you call out as scum. It's true that you will eventually land on scum, only after lynching the entire town. Way to go buddy..

Actually the whole lot of you are pretty fail. Didn't you all wonder why you are the ones left alive? Snarfs I don't think you had a single good read this whole game. Except for Sandro, but he pretty much put in zero effort this game; that's why we had him killed. And lol how easily all of you bought that "Calling it now Sandro and Pandain scum team" shenanigans. How obvious was that lol?

There's a reason why we lynched Palmar when we did and left the rest of you alive, he was the only one making any sense. Snarfies lol at your support of Adam. There was not one good shred of evidence against him. And you led Probulous lead your right into that. HA! And LOL at the Paper thing. He was like the most confirmed town this whole game, and you guys were all FOSing him.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings47
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
PiLiPiLi 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3898
ViBE138
BeSt 108
Bale 32
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
Other Games
summit1g7227
JimRising 637
WinterStarcraft475
C9.Mang0274
Sick91
febbydoto5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1088
BasetradeTV147
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP114
• practicex 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur432
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
5h 58m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
7h 58m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.