• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:04
CEST 05:04
KST 12:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7898 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 323 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 21 2013 17:12 GMT
#781
how am i thread police stutters?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 17:15 GMT
#782
On September 22 2013 02:11 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 01:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 01:45 Stutters695 wrote:
So who wants to lynch Kush with me?

How about we lynch you instead?

Don't be bad plz.



Look at everything he's done. Yes he appears to give a shit (both good and bad depending on how you read his meta) but in this case that's really bad because he doesn't give a single shit about finding scum. He's playing thread police and defending a lurker/giving out town reads, all of which is significantly easier than hunting as scum.

You can thank me once he flips red.

If you think you have the right to call me bad considering the little you have done in this game you are delusional. Don't do it again.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
September 21 2013 17:15 GMT
#783
his case of me was actually pretty decent though
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 21 2013 17:16 GMT
#784
On September 22 2013 02:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 02:11 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 22 2013 01:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 01:45 Stutters695 wrote:
So who wants to lynch Kush with me?

How about we lynch you instead?

Don't be bad plz.



Look at everything he's done. Yes he appears to give a shit (both good and bad depending on how you read his meta) but in this case that's really bad because he doesn't give a single shit about finding scum. He's playing thread police and defending a lurker/giving out town reads, all of which is significantly easier than hunting as scum.

You can thank me once he flips red.

If you think you have the right to call me bad considering the little you have done in this game you are delusional. Don't do it again.

Lol. DP not only are you bad, you're also scum. Tough titties.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 21 2013 17:20 GMT
#785
The problem I'm having here, is that upon reading pre-geripts vote on DP there is nothing indicative of DP being scum. If anyone says meta case im going to point at persons 4 as a reason meta is garbage.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 17:20 GMT
#786
##Vote: Geript

Die.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 21 2013 17:21 GMT
#787
On September 22 2013 02:20 DarthPunk wrote:
##Vote: Geript

Die.

There's no way you lynch me. And then you die night 1 when I shoot you in the face. Enjoy bish.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 17:23 GMT
#788
On September 22 2013 02:21 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 02:20 DarthPunk wrote:
##Vote: Geript

Die.

There's no way you lynch me. And then you die night 1 when I shoot you in the face. Enjoy bish.

If you are town I will never play in a game with you again.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
September 21 2013 17:26 GMT
#789
U both should stfu
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 21 2013 17:27 GMT
#790
On September 22 2013 02:26 Coagulation wrote:
U both should stfu


Hi Coag, you town?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
September 21 2013 17:29 GMT
#791
The towniest
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 21 2013 17:30 GMT
#792
On September 22 2013 02:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 02:11 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 22 2013 01:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 01:45 Stutters695 wrote:
So who wants to lynch Kush with me?

How about we lynch you instead?

Don't be bad plz.



Look at everything he's done. Yes he appears to give a shit (both good and bad depending on how you read his meta) but in this case that's really bad because he doesn't give a single shit about finding scum. He's playing thread police and defending a lurker/giving out town reads, all of which is significantly easier than hunting as scum.

You can thank me once he flips red.

If you think you have the right to call me bad considering the little you have done in this game you are delusional. Don't do it again.


I didn't call you bad, I asked you not to be bad, implying you will be if you try to lynch me. I even said plz, that's pretty nice.
Do you disagree with what I said about Kush?
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 21 2013 17:30 GMT
#793
On September 22 2013 02:29 Coagulation wrote:
The towniest


Give me those juicy scumreads youve been fermenting, please. I don't want to vig you if you're town bro
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
September 21 2013 17:32 GMT
#794
Im pretty sure I wont be getting vigied
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
September 21 2013 17:33 GMT
#795
That being said pandain and geirpt are both prettt scummy
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 17:35 GMT
#796
On September 22 2013 02:30 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 02:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 02:11 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 22 2013 01:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 01:45 Stutters695 wrote:
So who wants to lynch Kush with me?

How about we lynch you instead?

Don't be bad plz.



Look at everything he's done. Yes he appears to give a shit (both good and bad depending on how you read his meta) but in this case that's really bad because he doesn't give a single shit about finding scum. He's playing thread police and defending a lurker/giving out town reads, all of which is significantly easier than hunting as scum.

You can thank me once he flips red.

If you think you have the right to call me bad considering the little you have done in this game you are delusional. Don't do it again.


I didn't call you bad, I asked you not to be bad, implying you will be if you try to lynch me. I even said plz, that's pretty nice.
Do you disagree with what I said about Kush?

No. But When you popped in the thread with a one liner asking to lynch an active kush you should reasonably expect people to take issue with it. I think your case is OK. I'm not sure how much scum hunting kush does in the first half of day one usually though or what threshold kush's non-scum hunting becomes flying under the radar intentionally.

So while you're case is good and the thought process is solid I'm not sure if kush is scum or just Kush and therefore I probably don't want to lynch him yet.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 21 2013 17:38 GMT
#797
On September 22 2013 02:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 02:30 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 22 2013 02:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 02:11 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 22 2013 01:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 01:45 Stutters695 wrote:
So who wants to lynch Kush with me?

How about we lynch you instead?

Don't be bad plz.



Look at everything he's done. Yes he appears to give a shit (both good and bad depending on how you read his meta) but in this case that's really bad because he doesn't give a single shit about finding scum. He's playing thread police and defending a lurker/giving out town reads, all of which is significantly easier than hunting as scum.

You can thank me once he flips red.

If you think you have the right to call me bad considering the little you have done in this game you are delusional. Don't do it again.


I didn't call you bad, I asked you not to be bad, implying you will be if you try to lynch me. I even said plz, that's pretty nice.
Do you disagree with what I said about Kush?

No. But When you popped in the thread with a one liner asking to lynch an active kush you should reasonably expect people to take issue with it. I think your case is OK. I'm not sure how much scum hunting kush does in the first half of day one usually though or what threshold kush's non-scum hunting becomes flying under the radar intentionally.

So while you're case is good and the thought process is solid I'm not sure if kush is scum or just Kush and therefore I probably don't want to lynch him yet.

Blah blah. I still refuse to take an actual stance. Blah blah
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 21 2013 17:38 GMT
#798
On September 22 2013 02:12 kushm4sta wrote:
how am i thread police stutters?



By asking for modkills, calling people out for spamming instead of playing? I'd say it's a fitting description
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 21 2013 17:38 GMT
#799
Yeah Kush filter not the greatest. But nobody wants to lynch Kush. Maybe we should consider it.
Pretty nice to point that out Stutters. You cool.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 17:39 GMT
#800
On September 22 2013 02:38 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 02:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 02:30 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 22 2013 02:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 02:11 Stutters695 wrote:
On September 22 2013 01:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 01:45 Stutters695 wrote:
So who wants to lynch Kush with me?

How about we lynch you instead?

Don't be bad plz.



Look at everything he's done. Yes he appears to give a shit (both good and bad depending on how you read his meta) but in this case that's really bad because he doesn't give a single shit about finding scum. He's playing thread police and defending a lurker/giving out town reads, all of which is significantly easier than hunting as scum.

You can thank me once he flips red.

If you think you have the right to call me bad considering the little you have done in this game you are delusional. Don't do it again.


I didn't call you bad, I asked you not to be bad, implying you will be if you try to lynch me. I even said plz, that's pretty nice.
Do you disagree with what I said about Kush?

No. But When you popped in the thread with a one liner asking to lynch an active kush you should reasonably expect people to take issue with it. I think your case is OK. I'm not sure how much scum hunting kush does in the first half of day one usually though or what threshold kush's non-scum hunting becomes flying under the radar intentionally.

So while you're case is good and the thought process is solid I'm not sure if kush is scum or just Kush and therefore I probably don't want to lynch him yet.

Blah blah. I still refuse to take an actual stance. Blah blah

Don't talk to me please. I don't want to hear it and I don't want to be baited into more shit flinging with you. Which is clearly your intention.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 323 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft480
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft499
PiGStarcraft480
RuFF_SC2 164
PiLiPiLi 22
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1415
White-Ra 192
Hyuk 50
Noble 42
Bale 30
Icarus 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 678
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox652
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor667
Other Games
summit1g10482
Coldzera 851
JimRising 429
C9.Mang0355
ViBE68
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick760
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo717
• Stunt231
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 56m
Online Event
7h 56m
FEL
12h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.