• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:04
CEST 15:04
KST 22:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11908 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 153 Next
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
March 27 2013 06:15 GMT
#781
On March 27 2013 15:13 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 15:11 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
Hapa, you scum bro?

Like, I just posted one of his fucking reads. Holy balls.


No you didn't. Post it again, because if you're honestly comparing his posting this game to his reads from Nomination mini, you're either blind, drunk, or scum.

No, I'm contrasting it with his SCUM PLAY from LIX.

You know, that thing that was analysed in the post you quoted?

Did you even look at his filter from that game? Have you read Marv's meta case on scum prplhz? If not, you're just attacking him on a weak basis. I know town prplhz to have low activity.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 27 2013 06:17 GMT
#782
On March 27 2013 15:15 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 15:13 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 27 2013 15:11 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
Hapa, you scum bro?

Like, I just posted one of his fucking reads. Holy balls.


No you didn't. Post it again, because if you're honestly comparing his posting this game to his reads from Nomination mini, you're either blind, drunk, or scum.

No, I'm contrasting it with his SCUM PLAY from LIX.

You know, that thing that was analysed in the post you quoted?

Did you even look at his filter from that game? Have you read Marv's meta case on scum prplhz? If not, you're just attacking him on a weak basis. I know town prplhz to have low activity.


Seriously I just read the last page like 10 times and did not find any quote from prp that shows him scumhunting.
Are we playing Where's Waldo?
Grubby's #1 Fan
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 27 2013 06:18 GMT
#783
On March 27 2013 15:15 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 15:13 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 27 2013 15:11 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
Hapa, you scum bro?

Like, I just posted one of his fucking reads. Holy balls.


No you didn't. Post it again, because if you're honestly comparing his posting this game to his reads from Nomination mini, you're either blind, drunk, or scum.

No, I'm contrasting it with his SCUM PLAY from LIX.

You know, that thing that was analysed in the post you quoted?

Did you even look at his filter from that game? Have you read Marv's meta case on scum prplhz? If not, you're just attacking him on a weak basis. I know town prplhz to have low activity.


WHERE ARE PRPLZH'S READS? SHOW THEM TO ME.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
March 27 2013 06:21 GMT
#784
Lol, if you just want to ignore what I've posted and say they aren't reads, go ahead. It's still more like town prplhz than scum prplhz if you manage to look at it beyond a biased perspective.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 27 2013 06:23 GMT
#785
Post them again. I really can't believe my eyes right now.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 27 2013 06:23 GMT
#786
On March 27 2013 15:21 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
Lol, if you just want to ignore what I've posted and say they aren't reads, go ahead. It's still more like town prplhz than scum prplhz if you manage to look at it beyond a biased perspective.


We can't possibly not ignore something that is not there.
Grubby's #1 Fan
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
March 27 2013 06:28 GMT
#787
On March 27 2013 05:18 prplhz wrote:
@Keirathi @strongandbig

I voted Grackaroni for all the reasons presented by Palmar, Hapahauli and Keirathi. I liked them all. He's also the best lynch.

I haven't been around much so far which is the explanation for why I didn't post a lot. Just got up to date on the thread. My Grackaroni vote was around page 16 and nothing has changed my mind since that.

Sheep vote or note, it's a fucking read.

On March 27 2013 05:31 prplhz wrote:
@strongandbig I didn't really follow the raynpelikoneet debacles because he's posting a lot and picking fights with everybody and he's grandmother and that's a plus for now.

HOLY SHIT, THAT LOOKS LIKE HE'S CALLING SOMEONE TOWN

On March 27 2013 11:19 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 11:16 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 27 2013 11:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Nobody is going to vote OO/Oats/Smurf either way whatever i say. And Grack has not dona anythig useful. I would be okay switching into one of those three or Nisani/prplhz, but nobody is going to listen to me anyways so what the hell. Better to trust people i trust are town then.

lol see what the hell is this. I thought he was town but nobody is going to listen to me so now I'll just vote for town.

Some people do that when they get frustrated. I think he's frustrated and that's why he's doing it.

@Palmar Why is Acrofales town?

YEP, NOT ONLY THAT, BUT HE THINKS ACRO ISN'T TOWN!

On March 27 2013 11:29 prplhz wrote:
If anybody else knows why Acrofales is town I'm also interested in their answers.

WOW, A STUNNINGLY DIFFICULT THING TO ANALYSE FROM SUCH A COMPLEX POST

On March 27 2013 13:40 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 12:58 Hapahauli wrote:
People need to stop being idiots and vote for Prplhz.

I challenge you to figure out how this quote comes from a townie:
On March 27 2013 05:33 prplhz wrote:
On March 27 2013 05:30 Nisani201 wrote:
The initial case on Grack was bad, it was based off of his reactions to certain things, which weren't really scummy. He didn't do anything scummy after that. As I said earlier, the only reason people are voting for him is because of Palmar.

Aren't you worried that Palmar is making bad cases and people are just sheeping them? It kinda seems like you think it's a bad thing but you're perfectly fine with it.


Prplhz sheeped Palmar on his Grack case. He should find him town.
Therefore, he passively suggests to Nisani that Nisani should find Palmar more suspicious? Yeah no.

I thought it was really weird that Nisani201 thought that Palmar's case on Grackaroni was bullshit yet he didn't seem to think that Palmar was scum. Palmar is a guy who you can rely on having good reads for good reason but Nisani201 just dismissed the read without trying at all to put any pressure on Palmar and I found that weird so I poked him.


Here he even explains why he does the "poking" you think he's so scummy for, because he thinks Nisani acted ignorant of the way he usually reads Palmar, HOLY FUCK. Know what else that tells you, HE PROBABLY THINKS PALMAR IS TOWN

Like, it's not that fucking hard if you just read.
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
March 27 2013 06:33 GMT
#788
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=393344&user=126438

Let's look through that LIX filter and find where mafia prplhz gives a read.

...

It's not fucking there. He doesn't even try to do anything but defend himself and justify a policy lynch on Chezinu.

Like, wtf. The difference is striking.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 27 2013 06:33 GMT
#789
Lol so you're counting:

A sheep vote
A town read
An unexplained "not town" read
A repeat of an unexplained "not town read"
A poke that really had no direction that is an indirect town read

As scum hunting?

You're really stretching it there Yamato. Having reads and scum hunting are two very different things. That wasn't even a defense of Prp, that was just showing how useless he has been.

##Vote: InsertSmurfHere
Grubby's #1 Fan
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
March 27 2013 06:35 GMT
#790
Cora can't read.

I'll just wait until you realize the huge fucking logical error you make in that post.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 27 2013 06:36 GMT
#791
T.T I can't read.

I'll go sit in the corner...

##Unvote
Grubby's #1 Fan
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 27 2013 06:40 GMT
#792
On March 27 2013 15:21 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
Lol, if you just want to ignore what I've posted and say they aren't reads, go ahead. It's still more like town prplhz than scum prplhz if you manage to look at it beyond a biased perspective.

I'm not sure what you think constitute "reads", but I've been looking at prplhz's filter trying to decipher.

On March 27 2013 05:18 prplhz wrote:
@Keirathi @strongandbig

I voted Grackaroni for all the reasons presented by Palmar, Hapahauli and Keirathi. I liked them all. He's also the best lynch.

I haven't been around much so far which is the explanation for why I didn't post a lot. Just got up to date on the thread. My Grackaroni vote was around page 16 and nothing has changed my mind since that.

Maybe you can call this a read. I would disagree, it's just a sheep and he doesn't give any opinions about Grack of his own. But, whatevs, moving on.

On March 27 2013 05:31 prplhz wrote:
@strongandbig I didn't really follow the raynpelikoneet debacles because he's posting a lot and picking fights with everybody and he's grandmother and that's a plus for now.

Okay, this is a real read. A town read, not a scum read, but I will grant you that its a read.

On March 27 2013 11:19 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 11:16 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 27 2013 11:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Nobody is going to vote OO/Oats/Smurf either way whatever i say. And Grack has not dona anythig useful. I would be okay switching into one of those three or Nisani/prplhz, but nobody is going to listen to me anyways so what the hell. Better to trust people i trust are town then.

lol see what the hell is this. I thought he was town but nobody is going to listen to me so now I'll just vote for town.

Some people do that when they get frustrated. I think he's frustrated and that's why he's doing it.

@Palmar Why is Acrofales town?


On March 27 2013 11:29 prplhz wrote:
If anybody else knows why Acrofales is town I'm also interested in their answers.


About the bolded part, you could almost call that a read. Except, its not. It's just an observation. Doesn't say anything about what he thinks about Grack's alignment (and remember, he was already sheeping the vote onto Grack, and ostensibly thinks that Grack is scum).

The parts about Acro: well, it does seem that he is implying that he doesn't think Acro is town. But why? What reasoning? A half-ass read at best.

And...that's it.

Now, lets look at Nomination that you're so fond of referencing:

On February 06 2013 21:50 prplhz wrote:
I'm on page 15 and scrolling down and seeing who is discussing I just want to say something really quick.

Oatsmaster, Mocsta: Stop focusing on each other. Just by your activity neither of you are up for lynch right now so stop focusing on each other. Whatever useful you could be doing by arguing with each other you've done it by now so quit it and stop messing the thread up. It is bloating the thread and for hardly any reason. Take a deep breath and a step back and focus on something else, if you want better reads on each other then just reread your discussion, I'm sure there's something you missed.

Alright going to read page 15 now.

But seriously, quit it and do something else.


Two activity based town reads, and some advice.

On February 06 2013 22:43 prplhz wrote:
No, I'm implying that if we were to discuss who to lynch right now it would be silly to consider the two most active people unless we have a pretty decent case and we don't. I'm not going to lynch Oatsmaster right now because he has a great deal of activity and it's going to be harder for him to keep up appearances as scum later on like that. I also think he has showed a good amount of interest in this game, by fervor as well as insight, so townie points for him.


Expanding more on his townie read.

On February 07 2013 22:32 prplhz wrote:
Something rubs me the wrong way about jaybrundage and his case on Djodref. No one else really reacted strongly to Djodref's silly random vote because everybody knew what it was: some sort of scheme to draw out scum. Pretty rediculous but at least he doing something. jaybrundage also acknowledges this himself here but he still uses it as a reason to vote Djodref. This gives him a place to put his vote and even though he's since gradually recanted this (like here), he hasn't unvoted. It seems like he is trying to keep the Djodref door open while not pushing it and not wanting to actually push anything else.

It doesn't seem like a townie thinking "fuck yea, i nailed this cracker and it's so obvious! now i just have to get everybody else to listen to me!", more like "cool, i can just put my vote on him and then chill".

How do you guys feel about jaybrundage?


A solid scum read, with logic and quotes to back it up. Hell, this one singular post has more thought and effort put into it than anything prplhz has posted thus far in this game.

On February 07 2013 23:13 prplhz wrote:
I agree with Oatsmaster that JieXian doesn't look scum so I don't want to vote for him. He looks like a guy who isn't around and his activity so far doesn't spell out scum to me.


Another town read.



Anyways, need I go on? There's a huge difference in the amount of actual scumhunting/analysis/opinions from prplhz in this game compared to Nomination. I don't see where your big town read is coming from at all.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 27 2013 06:40 GMT
#793
Oh my god you're an idiot. I literally want to strangle you Yamato.



Nomination Prplzh:

Clear read on JayBrundage. Well explained, well focused.
On February 07 2013 22:32 prplhz wrote:
Something rubs me the wrong way about jaybrundage and his case on Djodref. No one else really reacted strongly to Djodref's silly random vote because everybody knew what it was: some sort of scheme to draw out scum. Pretty rediculous but at least he doing something. jaybrundage also acknowledges this himself here but he still uses it as a reason to vote Djodref. This gives him a place to put his vote and even though he's since gradually recanted this (like here), he hasn't unvoted. It seems like he is trying to keep the Djodref door open while not pushing it and not wanting to actually push anything else.

It doesn't seem like a townie thinking "fuck yea, i nailed this cracker and it's so obvious! now i just have to get everybody else to listen to me!", more like "cool, i can just put my vote on him and then chill".

How do you guys feel about jaybrundage?


Clear, focused, rationalized desire not to lynch Palmar:
On February 07 2013 20:52 prplhz wrote:
I'm stuck at page 20 but I just want to say that lynching Palmar is silly right now. First of all he could just be busy and in a trolly mood and once he snaps out of it he could be really useful to us. Second of all, he promised us something concrete very soon: the day 2 plan to ravage scum. Come day 2 and he doesn't have anything then he's lying and then we just lynch him, ezpz.


Clear, focused, rationalized reason not to vote JieXian:
On February 07 2013 23:13 prplhz wrote:
I agree with Oatsmaster that JieXian doesn't look scum so I don't want to vote for him. He looks like a guy who isn't around and his activity so far doesn't spell out scum to me.

@Mocsta Could you please link the post you're talking about instead of saying "Yea, but what about that jaybrundage post, huh?" because I literally haven't a clue what you're talking about. I'm also going to have a really hard time arguing with someone who says that he doesn't think someone else is scum because they were scum last game. That's unsound in all ways imaginable.




Rockband Prplzh

Clear, focused reads on 4 players. All early in Day 1:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=369250&currentpage=6#113

Just read the rest of his filter. It's so goddamn obvious how clear his reads are and what he's thinking.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=369250&user=126438



Prplhz's THIS GAME

You say he's making "READS", when in fact they're not. They're just random non-committal statements.

Sheep vote with no original analysis.
On March 27 2013 05:18 prplhz wrote:
@Keirathi @strongandbig

I voted Grackaroni for all the reasons presented by Palmar, Hapahauli and Keirathi. I liked them all. He's also the best lynch.

I haven't been around much so far which is the explanation for why I didn't post a lot. Just got up to date on the thread. My Grackaroni vote was around page 16 and nothing has changed my mind since that.


Non-committal "read" on Rayn. "That's a plus for now" isn't a goddamn read. COMPARE HIS RATIONAL HERE TO HIS TOWN GAMES FOR GOD SAKES
On March 27 2013 05:31 prplhz wrote:
@strongandbig I didn't really follow the raynpelikoneet debacles because he's posting a lot and picking fights with everybody and he's grandmother and that's a plus for now.


Hey guess what? I have no idea what he thinks of Acro! He's criticizing the town read on him, and NOT IMPLYING THAT ACRO IS SCUM EVER. WHERE IS HIS GODDAMN RATIONALE?!
On March 27 2013 11:19 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 11:16 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 27 2013 11:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Nobody is going to vote OO/Oats/Smurf either way whatever i say. And Grack has not dona anythig useful. I would be okay switching into one of those three or Nisani/prplhz, but nobody is going to listen to me anyways so what the hell. Better to trust people i trust are town then.

lol see what the hell is this. I thought he was town but nobody is going to listen to me so now I'll just vote for town.

Some people do that when they get frustrated. I think he's frustrated and that's why he's doing it.

@Palmar Why is Acrofales town?

On March 27 2013 11:29 prplhz wrote:
If anybody else knows why Acrofales is town I'm also interested in their answers.


IF YOU THINK POKING RANDOM PLAYERS IS TOWNIE THEN I GIVE UP.
On March 27 2013 05:33 prplhz wrote:
...
I thought it was really weird that Nisani201 thought that Palmar's case on Grackaroni was bullshit yet he didn't seem to think that Palmar was scum. Palmar is a guy who you can rely on having good reads for good reason but Nisani201 just dismissed the read without trying at all to put any pressure on Palmar and I found that weird so I poked him.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
March 27 2013 06:40 GMT
#794
Flash! Event!

Grackaroni the Girl Who Loves Gossip is dead.
+ Show Spoiler +
The Girl Who Loves Gossip

Did you know Kurumi has nude pictures on the Internet? Tee hee! Gossip is your trade, life and source of happiness. There is nothing better than that! Of course, you are very popular and you have your own circle of friends! Of course, since you are not the most bright of the bunch you never paid attention what your friends liked or did, so you just spend time gossiping eeevery while you can! If you ever decide that you want to change your lifeand stop gossiping you can do so, but sadlypicking up something new to do is not easy and won't be achieved soon. You win with Town.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
March 27 2013 06:41 GMT
#795
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 27 2013 06:42 GMT
#796
I'm going to stop posting for the night.

Here's who I am looking into for tomorrow's lynch:

Yamato
prp
Nissan (or Nissai or whatever his name is)

When Yamato decides to actually scumhunt the other two might get my vote.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 27 2013 06:43 GMT
#797
It's like your brain literally melted this game and you forgot how to make meta-arguments. First Dandel, and now this crap.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
March 27 2013 06:43 GMT
#798
You guys are going from town games and saying it's somewhat different, when I'm going from a scum game and showing how it is ACTUALLY DIFFERENT.

Seriously.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 27 2013 06:44 GMT
#799
oh what. That was a weird ass kill.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 27 2013 06:44 GMT
#800
Just kidding Palmar is now underneath Yamato. Let's see how he reacts to that bombshell.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 231
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings113
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko348
SHIN 231
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38807
Shuttle 2017
Bisu 1916
Hyuk 1702
EffOrt 419
Larva 412
Soma 367
Mini 336
ZerO 265
firebathero 225
[ Show more ]
Last 135
Leta 87
hero 79
Zeus 68
Pusan 58
Bale 55
Hm[arnc] 53
Killer 50
Hyun 48
Sexy 44
Trap 42
PianO 28
ToSsGirL 27
Aegong 26
zelot 22
sorry 18
Noble 12
yabsab 11
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 7
Icarus 4
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc4339
qojqva1543
Dendi1019
XcaliburYe355
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor761
crisheroes679
Liquid`Hasu0
Other Games
gofns39910
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1184
Happy324
DeMusliM259
Livibee137
Mew2King99
ArmadaUGS71
Liquid`VortiX48
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9843
League of Legends
• Jankos1674
Other Games
• WagamamaTV222
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 56m
INu's Battles
22h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.