• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:30
CEST 23:30
KST 06:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8209 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 153 Next
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 27 2013 04:07 GMT
#741
And I'm looking at you Kei. How on earth can you tunnel prplzh for like ever, call him a "scummy slime", read this quote, then still keep your vote on Grack?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 27 2013 04:10 GMT
#742
Alright, throwing my vote on prplhz.

Not gonna do the ## thing here though because I'm on my tablet.
Enjoy your day.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 27 2013 04:10 GMT
#743
On March 27 2013 13:07 Hapahauli wrote:
And I'm looking at you Kei. How on earth can you tunnel prplzh for like ever, call him a "scummy slime", read this quote, then still keep your vote on Grack?

Tunnel him forever? What the fuck?

And quit trying to bully me into a vote. I'll switch my vote when I'm satisfied with Grack's contributions.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 27 2013 04:12 GMT
#744
On March 27 2013 13:10 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 13:07 Hapahauli wrote:
And I'm looking at you Kei. How on earth can you tunnel prplzh for like ever, call him a "scummy slime", read this quote, then still keep your vote on Grack?

Tunnel him forever? What the fuck?

And quit trying to bully me into a vote. I'll switch my vote when I'm satisfied with Grack's contributions.


Meh I confused your filter.

But damn man, what part of Grack's filter is scummy than that quote?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 27 2013 04:13 GMT
#745
Some feed back on my choice words against Rayn would be nice right now. People who are here? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 27 2013 04:15 GMT
#746
On March 27 2013 13:13 ObviousOne wrote:
Some feed back on my choice words against Rayn would be nice right now. People who are here? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Your case has some merit. THe "grudgingly giving reasons" in particular. But other points still stand in rayn's favor too: he's been active, aggressive, not shy or timid. I'm content to let him live for today and see what he does later.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 27 2013 04:17 GMT
#747
On March 27 2013 13:13 ObviousOne wrote:
Some feed back on my choice words against Rayn would be nice right now. People who are here? Any feedback would be appreciated.


A lot of what you posted against Rayn is explained by him being an active, paranoid townie.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 27 2013 04:19 GMT
#748
On March 27 2013 13:17 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 13:13 ObviousOne wrote:
Some feed back on my choice words against Rayn would be nice right now. People who are here? Any feedback would be appreciated.


A lot of what you posted against Rayn is explained by him being an active, paranoid townie.

Even the final note? I remember being like "let's lynch for information" long ago but if you say it on TL people will kill you outright because it's bad form, but that seems to be what the last post I quoted suggested.

Even the part where he begrudgingly gives reads? I know that those two points alone don't make him super scummy but they point to a mindset that doesn't exactly have town's best interest in mind.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 27 2013 04:34 GMT
#749
It reads more as frustration than anything sinister to me.

Aaaaanyway I'll let him speak for himself. My sole objective right now is to get prplhz lynched - thoughts on him?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 27 2013 04:40 GMT
#750
On March 27 2013 12:58 Hapahauli wrote:
People need to stop being idiots and vote for Prplhz.

I challenge you to figure out how this quote comes from a townie:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 05:33 prplhz wrote:
On March 27 2013 05:30 Nisani201 wrote:
The initial case on Grack was bad, it was based off of his reactions to certain things, which weren't really scummy. He didn't do anything scummy after that. As I said earlier, the only reason people are voting for him is because of Palmar.

Aren't you worried that Palmar is making bad cases and people are just sheeping them? It kinda seems like you think it's a bad thing but you're perfectly fine with it.


Prplhz sheeped Palmar on his Grack case. He should find him town.
Therefore, he passively suggests to Nisani that Nisani should find Palmar more suspicious? Yeah no.

I thought it was really weird that Nisani201 thought that Palmar's case on Grackaroni was bullshit yet he didn't seem to think that Palmar was scum. Palmar is a guy who you can rely on having good reads for good reason but Nisani201 just dismissed the read without trying at all to put any pressure on Palmar and I found that weird so I poked him.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
March 27 2013 04:46 GMT
#751
On March 27 2013 13:34 Hapahauli wrote:
It reads more as frustration than anything sinister to me.

Aaaaanyway I'll let him speak for himself. My sole objective right now is to get prplhz lynched - thoughts on him?

-P16 delayed-reasoning vote was sheeping Palmar
-Calling Palmar's cases bad.
You guys seem to be spot on.
On March 27 2013 05:33 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 05:30 Nisani201 wrote:
The initial case on Grack was bad, it was based off of his reactions to certain things, which weren't really scummy. He didn't do anything scummy after that. As I said earlier, the only reason people are voting for him is because of Palmar.

Aren't you worried that Palmar is making bad cases and people are just sheeping them? It kinda seems like you think it's a bad thing but you're perfectly fine with it.

Prp is a good lynch IMO.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 27 2013 05:00 GMT
#752
On March 27 2013 13:40 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 12:58 Hapahauli wrote:
People need to stop being idiots and vote for Prplhz.

I challenge you to figure out how this quote comes from a townie:
On March 27 2013 05:33 prplhz wrote:
On March 27 2013 05:30 Nisani201 wrote:
The initial case on Grack was bad, it was based off of his reactions to certain things, which weren't really scummy. He didn't do anything scummy after that. As I said earlier, the only reason people are voting for him is because of Palmar.

Aren't you worried that Palmar is making bad cases and people are just sheeping them? It kinda seems like you think it's a bad thing but you're perfectly fine with it.


Prplhz sheeped Palmar on his Grack case. He should find him town.
Therefore, he passively suggests to Nisani that Nisani should find Palmar more suspicious? Yeah no.

I thought it was really weird that Nisani201 thought that Palmar's case on Grackaroni was bullshit yet he didn't seem to think that Palmar was scum. Palmar is a guy who you can rely on having good reads for good reason but Nisani201 just dismissed the read without trying at all to put any pressure on Palmar and I found that weird so I poked him.


Why would you encourage pressure against a guy you should think is town?

Added to your general "lack-of-giving-a-shit" and multiple soft-pushes of players in the thread, u scum brah.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
March 27 2013 05:19 GMT
#753
Hapa, how familiar are you with prplhz's meta?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 27 2013 05:23 GMT
#754
Hi Smurf:

Who are you looking to vote for and why? I'm not asking for a definite vote, I just want you to narrow it down for us.
Grubby's #1 Fan
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
March 27 2013 05:25 GMT
#755
You/Grack are the worst offenders, overall.

Grack's continued disappearance despite promising some sort of reads post is highly concerning. I think the dude is scum who knows he's caught.

I am not voting for prp, but I want to talk to Hapa about that.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 27 2013 05:31 GMT
#756
Moderately. I haven't done a thorough examination of it, HOWEVER I was mason buddies with him in Rockband Mini. His play so far is strikingly different.

In addition, his play is objectively very scummy and lynchable. I'll make the rounds through his other games tomorrow to be super certain, but I'm not expecting to find anything to help his cause.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
InsertSmurfHere
Profile Joined March 2013
288 Posts
March 27 2013 05:32 GMT
#757
On March 27 2013 14:31 Hapahauli wrote:
Moderately. I haven't done a thorough examination of it, HOWEVER I was mason buddies with him in Rockband Mini. His play so far is strikingly different.

In addition, his play is objectively very scummy and lynchable. I'll make the rounds through his other games tomorrow to be super certain, but I'm not expecting to find anything to help his cause.

Look at day 1 of Nomination. I know you've read that game.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 27 2013 05:33 GMT
#758
On March 27 2013 14:32 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 14:31 Hapahauli wrote:
Moderately. I haven't done a thorough examination of it, HOWEVER I was mason buddies with him in Rockband Mini. His play so far is strikingly different.

In addition, his play is objectively very scummy and lynchable. I'll make the rounds through his other games tomorrow to be super certain, but I'm not expecting to find anything to help his cause.

Look at day 1 of Nomination. I know you've read that game.


Yeah, he did a fuckton more on Day 1 in Nomination Mini. Whats your point?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 27 2013 05:35 GMT
#759
If anything, Nomination Mini supports my case.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 27 2013 05:36 GMT
#760
On March 27 2013 14:25 InsertSmurfHere wrote:
You/Grack are the worst offenders, overall.

Grack's continued disappearance despite promising some sort of reads post is highly concerning. I think the dude is scum who knows he's caught.

I am not voting for prp, but I want to talk to Hapa about that.

Why is cora one of the worst offenders?

I actually think it's pretty damn likely that he's town. He's....defiant, for lack of a better word. You said earlier that you thought he was scum because he was tunneling rayne even though most of the thread disagreed with him (how does that make someone scum, btw?). But, look at his attitude. He's constantly aggressive about it. He doesn't apologize, or back down from having a read that people disagree with. (Well, okay, he does back down eventually, but for what I would consider decent reasoning). He stands up to marv and calls him out on his bullshit wishy-washy stances.

Pretty prototypical townie mindset, imo. So please, explain.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 104
Railgan 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15469
Dewaltoss 171
firebathero 115
ZZZero.O 96
Hyuk 90
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
febbydoto51
League of Legends
Doublelift3586
Counter-Strike
Fnx 785
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5753
crisheroes895
Other Games
summit1g5691
FrodaN2534
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck367
KnowMe301
ToD269
ArmadaUGS104
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1155
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• Hupsaiya 26
• musti20045 23
• Adnapsc2 18
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen117
Other Games
• imaqtpie842
• Shiphtur215
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 30m
INu's Battles
14h 30m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 30m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 30m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.