• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:39
CEST 11:39
KST 18:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7565 users

Liar Game Mini Mafia - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 90 Next
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 04 2012 01:59 GMT
#781
Also so any questions for me? Geuss I have some time now. Going to go look through everything at the moment. Sorry I haven't been as involved. I feel kind of defeatist as if I'm already dying in this game. I don't know why. Anyway please someone ask questions.

Or anyone around have anything cool to say? Chaoser how is your catching up going?
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
May 04 2012 02:02 GMT
#782
On May 04 2012 10:59 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Also so any questions for me? Geuss I have some time now. Going to go look through everything at the moment. Sorry I haven't been as involved. I feel kind of defeatist as if I'm already dying in this game. I don't know why. Anyway please someone ask questions.

Or anyone around have anything cool to say? Chaoser how is your catching up going?


You are not dying dear Red Hat Rat friend. <3 I'll make sure of that! Do not feel defeated, we shall rise and win.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 04 2012 02:12 GMT
#783
I'd like that Cephiro! Don't forget to PM me now and again! : )
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 04 2012 02:22 GMT
#784
I did ask you a question Sheth. Why do you think I'm scum?

What other reads do you have other than that?
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 04 2012 02:26 GMT
#785
I'd imagine Syllo twisted my words. Me and syllo are like deathly enemies I think. I'm the good guy though.

Anyway I told syllo that in my newbie game with you and cephiro you played very agressive and just ANGRY AT THE WORLD when you were mafia at the end. And I thought your cases against Cephiro this game felt very similiarly just ANGRY AT EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. Said I wanted to keep watching and see whats happening. You've sense chilled out a bit, but anyway thats what hpned with syllo.

As for other reads I don't have anything amazing. I kind of posted what I had like 3 posts ago :[
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 04 2012 02:53 GMT
#786
Sheth what do you make of Cephiro?
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 04 2012 02:55 GMT
#787
When a mafia dies will you reveal which family they are a part of?
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 04 2012 02:56 GMT
#788
I liked him a lot early on, and I'm still ok with him. I wanted him to be more active in PM'ing me back, but I'll take what I can get. I'm about 50/50 on him right now. I imagine with more time I'll get to know a lot better. I haven't had a ton of time to just sit and analyze his posts either.

I do imagine if hes mafia I wont' live too much longer anyway. So just my thoughts at the moment
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-04 02:57:09
May 04 2012 02:56 GMT
#789
On May 04 2012 11:55 Foolishness wrote:
When a mafia dies will you reveal which family they are a part of?


Ya
And so, we find the Sublime.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 04 2012 03:00 GMT
#790
Sheth, did you even read the thread?
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
May 04 2012 03:01 GMT
#791
[image loading]

Day 2: Round B


Round A has concluded. The tally is as follows:

Yes: (6)
chaoser
Liquid`Sheth
Mr. Wiggles
Radfield
sandroba
syllogism

No: (10)
BloodyC0bbler
Cephiro
EchelonTee
Foolishness
gonzaw
Katina
Meapak_Ziphh
Palmar
prplhz
wherebugsgo


Players who voted Yes are in the minority. They are immune to lynch this round. This means that the eligible candidates for Round B are:

BloodyC0bbler
Cephiro
EchelonTee
Foolishness
gonzaw
Katina
Meapak_Ziphh
Palmar
prplhz
wherebugsgo

Round B (Downsizing Round) ends in 24 hours at 8PM PDT (23:00 EDT (-04:00) your time). Please PM me with 5 names of players you wish to continue into Day 3 before then.
And so, we find the Sublime.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
May 04 2012 03:02 GMT
#792
I'm giving all 5 votes to cephiro.

G'nite all!
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 04 2012 03:04 GMT
#793
I vote we either kill BC or Cephiro (or both!)
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 04 2012 03:08 GMT
#794
As a note Radfield = slOosh. I'll be needing much direction this phase please.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 04 2012 03:09 GMT
#795
On May 04 2012 12:02 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
I'm giving all 5 votes to cephiro.

G'nite all!



Wat?

You say you didn't have the time to fully analyze his posts, yet you instantly will give your 5 votes to him right away, instead of, you know, take your time and analyze his posts before deciding?
You know you can't change your votes after you send them right?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 04 2012 03:36 GMT
#796
On May 04 2012 12:08 slOosh wrote:
As a note Radfield = slOosh. I'll be needing much direction this phase please.


Have you read the whole thread by now? What direction do you mean?
You know how this round goes right? Each player votes for 5 people, and the ones with the lowest votes are lynched. Like a reverse lynch of sorts.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 04 2012 04:02 GMT
#797
I understand how it works. I want to cooperate so we don't end up with 4 dead townies. I want direction in the sense of a plan ala WBG's on D1 (or whoever it was).
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 04 2012 04:05 GMT
#798
On May 04 2012 12:02 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
I'm giving all 5 votes to cephiro.

G'nite all!


You go from 50/50 on cephiro to being comfortable with giving him all your votes?

da fak?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 04 2012 04:29 GMT
#799
Oh heads up - I won't have internet access around 5~6 hrs before deadline.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 04 2012 04:41 GMT
#800
Let's hope he's joking.

Nobody else give any more votes to Cephiro for now

If you are town and have a town read on him, then make a post saying why, posting your reasoning, and then we can figure out if you can give him votes or not; don't go all anti-town on our asses and play for yourself thinking "my reads are always right" or some shit and do the same thing VE did to us last day.

Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9428
Rain 3401
Soulkey 358
BeSt 349
soO 330
Soma 324
Stork 318
Rush 224
firebathero 188
Barracks 167
[ Show more ]
Sexy 68
Shinee 37
Killer 35
Shine 26
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 17
sorry 17
Sacsri 16
Sharp 15
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 7
Noble 5
zelot 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4701
XcaliburYe149
League of Legends
JimRising 507
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
gofns30283
singsing899
WinterStarcraft647
Pyrionflax189
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 59
• Sammyuel 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2197
• WagamamaTV104
League of Legends
• Jankos2570
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21m
Patches Events
5h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 21m
OSC
13h 21m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.